PDA

View Full Version : I am gonna miss you guys for a while

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 01:36 PM
hey guys,just wanted to say that i am going to toronto canada at october but before going there i will stop over at bd for 4 months and in bd i wont have access to the internet and then after i go to canada we will need to buy a house, then get a school etc. all those might just take about 4 months or so,so i cant come to bc for a long while ,for about 8 or 9 months or even more,

I just wanted to let you guys know that i am gonna miss you all and specially bc,my flight is on 8th october.i just hope that you guys dont forget me,but for now i will enjoy every moment in bc as much as i can because i will be away for a long time.

Murad
September 8, 2007, 01:48 PM
o boy.. we gonna miss you a lot.. hope you be alright and come back to us.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 01:50 PM
o boy.. we gonna miss you a lot.. hope you be alright and come back to us.
thanks murad bhaiya

rubel_18
September 8, 2007, 02:06 PM
Good luck Dhrubo, dnt wry we wont 4get u how can we. Inshallah hope to see u agen on BC after 8th October once u settle in Canada. Hope for the best

MohammedC
September 8, 2007, 02:08 PM
Cheer up Drubo, Look at the bright side once you are in Canada you could even meet up with some of the BC members, I am sure you have seen the get together thread for Canada (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=20723)

Miraz
September 8, 2007, 02:16 PM
We will miss you little brother.

Will look forward for your return. Have a safe journey and take care of yourself.

Sohel
September 8, 2007, 02:32 PM
MYPL Dhrubo,

Think of this as the part of your training that's gonna drag a little, before it makes you stronger. BTW, once you're in BD, do look me up if that's OK by your parents.

Peace and may the force stay with you always, Sohel Bhaiya.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 02:36 PM
Good luck Dhrubo, dnt wry we wont 4get u how can we. Inshallah hope to see u agen on BC after 8th October once u settle in Canada. Hope for the best
thanks rubel_18 bhaiya,i hope you wont forget me lol.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 02:37 PM
Cheer up Drubo, Look at the bright side once you are in Canada you could even meet up with some of the BC members, I am sure you have seen the get together thread for Canada (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=20723)
yeah i guess you are right,and InshAllah i will,thanls mo1974 bhaiya

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 02:39 PM
We will miss you little brother.

Will look forward for your return. Have a safe journey and take care of yourself.
thansk miraz bhaiya,i hope to see more of your brilliant articles after i return.

layperson
September 8, 2007, 02:40 PM
Good riddance !!!!! Just kidding. hehe. Have a safe trip and hopefully a more mature Dhurbo will join us in 8 months time.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 02:45 PM
MYPL Dhrubo,

Think of this as the part of your training that's gonna drag a little, before it makes you stronger. BTW, once you're in BD, do look me up if that's OK by your parents.

Peace and may the force stay with you always, Sohel Bhaiya.
thanks sohel bhaiya,i hope to meet up with you too,i will see but the thing is that my parents dont know much places in dhaka because they lived in chittagong for about 20 years or something long before i was even born lol and my uncle who just passed intermediate is the one who knows almost every places in dhaka and my fav uncle i always hang out with him and unfortunately he is in chittagong for joining the marine in bd so he will be busy too,so maybe i cant come to your place but yes i will try.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 02:46 PM
Good riddance !!!!! Just kidding. hehe. Have a safe trip and hopefully a more mature Dhurbo will join us in 8 months time.
haha layperson bhaiya you and your jokes lol,thanks bhaiya.

Omio
September 8, 2007, 03:17 PM
ok my son, we gonna miss ur nice post, hope u will back soon,write ur id and pass somewhere otherwise u may forget that.
Have a nice time.

ialbd
September 8, 2007, 03:49 PM
canaday dekha hobe dhrubo.....

Nocturnal
September 8, 2007, 03:54 PM
my flight is on 8th october....

you still have one more month to go :)

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 03:55 PM
ok my son, we gonna miss ur nice post, hope u will back soon,write ur id and pass somewhere otherwise u may forget that.
Have a nice time.
yeah i guess you are right,i should do that,thanks btw.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 03:57 PM
canaday dekha hobe dhrubo.....
InshAllah,kintoo ami to torono te jachee are tomii to marham e but anyways thanks

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 03:57 PM
you still have one more month to go :)
yeah but still i am gonna miss you guys for sure .

Bancan
September 8, 2007, 04:02 PM
So are you moving to Canada as an immigrant or is it just a visit?
Just remember one thing pack your winter clothings.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 04:07 PM
So are you moving to Canada as an immigrant or is it just a visit?
Just remember one thing pack your winter clothings.
i am goin as an immigrant,yeah i know its very cold there lol but i love snow its fun.

Hatebreed
September 8, 2007, 05:56 PM
Take care Dhrubo. Have a safe and pleasant trip. We will look forward to your return.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 05:57 PM
Take care Dhrubo. Have a safe and pleasant trip. We will look forward to your return.
thanks hatebreed bhaiya,i hope to see you too.

cricket_pagol
September 8, 2007, 06:03 PM
Dhrubo, don't feel too bad... I am sure you will get some opportunity to come on th e internet once in a while. So don't feel that you will not see us for 8-9months! Enjoy your trip to Bangladesh... if possible try to visit St. Martins island. I think it is one of the most beautiful places in Bangladesh.

zahid
September 8, 2007, 06:08 PM
Buy me some KUASHA books while you are in BD. Drop them off when you pass over UK. :)

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 06:10 PM
Dhrubo, don't feel too bad... I am sure you will get some opportunity to come on th e internet once in a while. So don't feel that you will not see us for 8-9months! Enjoy your trip to Bangladesh... if possible try to visit St. Martins island. I think it is one of the most beautiful places in Bangladesh.
Yeah but the problem is that the internet in bd is too slow,but maybe i can visit here but i dont know,yeah thanks cricket_pagol bhaiya i heard of st.martins aswell i think coxs bazar i beautiful too only if they could had maintained the environment their anyways thanks bhaiya.

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 06:11 PM
Buy me some KUASHA books while you are in BD. Drop them off when you pass over UK. :)
hahahaha i will try lol but what KUASHA ?

Nafis_BD
September 8, 2007, 06:35 PM
Ohhh we are all going to miss you a lot Dhrubo but I am looking forward to meeting you when you come to Canada. Enjoy your time in Bangladesh and have a safe journey!!

Antora
September 8, 2007, 06:41 PM
awww lil bro dhrubo is leaving :(...!!!!! any way.. i hope you enjoy living in canada!!! oh and also have a safe trip!!!! and enjoy bangladesh!!!!

Lord AK
September 8, 2007, 06:57 PM
See ya! You'll be back with the nice posts an' stuff Inshallah!!

Rabz
September 8, 2007, 07:03 PM
Oh lil Dhrubo..
you will be dearly missed...
but the way you goin right now,im sure u will become a cricket legend before your long break.

And oh..good luck with everything...

Farhad
September 8, 2007, 10:20 PM
We'll miss you li'l bro... By the way, i think your underestimating how much Bangladesh has improved in the Networking department over the last few years. I hear theres cable now and everything. The connections there might not be as slow as you think... Sohel bhai manages it....

Kabir
September 9, 2007, 12:35 AM
Good. We're importing one more guy to our Canada group.

Don't worry Dhrubo...Toronto/Markham/Mississauga/Brampton all belong to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Once you come here, you'll see it all. That's really how the get-togethers in Canada are so big.

See you soon.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 01:39 AM
Ohhh we are all going to miss you a lot Dhrubo but I am looking forward to meeting you when you come to Canada. Enjoy your time in Bangladesh and have a safe journey!!
thanks nafis bhaiya i hope to meet you too after i come in canada.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 01:41 AM
awww lil bro dhrubo is leaving :(...!!!!! any way.. i hope you enjoy living in canada!!! oh and also have a safe trip!!!! and enjoy bangladesh!!!!
thanks big sis lol,yeah i am gonna miss you too those omg's then wootwoot's yup its gonna be terrible without hearing those from you,its gonna be torture lol.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 01:43 AM
See ya! You'll be back with the nice posts an' stuff Inshallah!!
thanks lord ak bhaiya,i hope to see you with 1000 posts after i return InshAlllah,see ya bc kid avatar,yeah thats your nick name from now on avatar cause you are always looking for avatars lol.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 01:46 AM
Oh lil Dhrubo..
you will be dearly missed...
but the way you goin right now,im sure u will become a cricket legend before your long break.

And oh..good luck with everything...
thanks sydney bhaiya,but milestones arent that important i love banglacricket not for my posts but for you guys and my country so reaching 1000 or 2000 posts doesnt matter to me as much as discussing in here or chatting with you guys,but thanks it means alot .

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 01:48 AM
We'll miss you li'l bro... By the way, i think your underestimating how much Bangladesh has improved in the Networking department over the last few years. I hear theres cable now and everything. The connections there might not be as slow as you think... Sohel bhai manages it....
thanks,really the internet is something like that,cool then but still where am i gonna get a dsl connection near my house ?cause i am taking my notebook in bd.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 01:49 AM
Good. We're importing one more guy to our Canada group.

Don't worry Dhrubo...Toronto/Markham/Mississauga/Brampton all belong to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Once you come here, you'll see it all. That's really how the get-togethers in Canada are so big.

See you soon.
thats great,i will be looking forward in meeting you guys,specially all of you lol.

Bengaliprince176
September 9, 2007, 05:18 AM
yo dhrubo bruv u cnt go now??? not when 20/20 coming up and the fantasy league....so when we wil u be leavin exactly? coz u got to stay for another 2 weeks at least lol

Rumz_01
September 9, 2007, 06:07 AM
aaw man Lil D leaving? your going to be back soon though rite? hope so..will miss u!! n ur oh so mature speeches!! ur a wicked dude! make sure u cum bk soon!!
Lots Of Love Rumz!!!

Puck
September 9, 2007, 07:35 AM
hey guys,just wanted to say that i am going to toronto canada at october but before going there i will stop over at bd for 4 months and in bd i wont have access to the internet and then after i go to canada we will need to buy a house, then get a school etc. all those might just take about 4 months or so,so i cant come to bc for a long while ,for about 8 or 9 months or even more,

dhrubo, the lack of internet can be a bliss. spend the four months in making real friends and contacts with real people, rather than the virtual world here! spend the time reading. since your interest is cricket i'd advise you to read a little about the history of the game too. no doubt there would be a barrage of posts when you come back to the board a year older and wiser.

very best wishes
puck

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 08:53 AM
dhrubo, the lack of internet can be a bliss. spend the four months in making real friends and contacts with real people, rather than the virtual world here! spend the time reading. since your interest is cricket i'd advise you to read a little about the history of the game too. no doubt there would be a barrage of posts when you come back to the board a year older and wiser.

very best wishes
puck
okay bhaiya i will,i will also play cricket lol ,love playing the game any ways i will also try to read some books etc.thanks for the advice puck bhaiya.

Rommel
September 9, 2007, 08:54 AM
We'll all miss you man. Banglacricket will not be the same for the 8 or 9 months until you come back. Take care.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 08:55 AM
yo dhrubo bruv u cnt go now??? not when 20/20 coming up and the fantasy league....so when we wil u be leavin exactly? coz u got to stay for another 2 weeks at least lol
yes ofcourse,i will leave at 8 october so i have a month ,so dont worry,i just wanted to let you guys know it in advance lol

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 08:59 AM
aaw man Lil D leaving? your going to be back soon though rite? hope so..will miss u!! n ur oh so mature speeches!! ur a wicked dude! make sure u cum bk soon!!
Lots Of Love Rumz!!!
yes apu i am leaving but not forever,yes InshAllah i will be back in aroung 1year,i will miss you too apu specially those wicked's!!! and lol's,you are wicked too lol,okay i will come back soon apu

thank you rumz_01 apu.

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 09:00 AM
We'll all miss you man. Banglacricket will not be the same for the 8 or 9 months until you come back. Take care.
aww thanks ro bhaiya,it means alot,you take care too and i hope that you can write more poems ,i will miss you but dont worry i still have 1 more month to go.

Ahmed_B
September 9, 2007, 02:29 PM
thanks,really the internet is something like that,cool then but still where am i gonna get a dsl connection near my house ?cause i am taking my notebook in bd.
Hei hei hei! Bangladesh is not in Amazon you know!:doh:
You wont get DSL... but you can have dial-up/cable-net or even GPRS for short time use. And also... there are maybe about 1000 cyber-cafe in dhk. I'm not sure where you are stying... but you will probably find a few within walking distance from your home in dhk. You'll survive... dont worry lil bro... ;)

Dhruvo
September 9, 2007, 02:32 PM
Hei hei hei! Bangladesh is not in Amazon you know!:doh:
You wont get DSL... but you can have dial-up/cable-net or even GPRS for short time use. And also... there are maybe about 100 cyber-cafe in dhk. I'm not sure where you are stying... but you will probably find a few within walking distance from your home in dhk. You'll survive... dont worry lil bro... ;)
okay lol,i am staying in mirpur and uthora abashik elaka or something like that lol,any ways ok

BanCricFan
September 9, 2007, 07:16 PM

very best wishes
puck

I will echo the same advice as Puck, dhrubo. Take good care while there, in the mean time, enjoy every minutes here at BC, lil brother! Peace!

al Furqaan
September 9, 2007, 08:38 PM
good luck dhrubo stay safe and obedient to your parents!

btw, how old are you?

Sohel
September 10, 2007, 02:06 AM
MYPL's 11 ... still young enough to be kole boshiye mishti guelano ...

Dhruvo
September 10, 2007, 07:47 AM
I will echo the same advice as Puck, dhrubo. Take good care while there, in the mean time, enjoy every minutes here at BC, lil brother! Peace!
thanks bhaiya,you take care too and yes i will enjoy as much as i can here in bc,thanks.

Dhruvo
September 10, 2007, 07:48 AM
good luck dhrubo stay safe and obedient to your parents!

btw, how old are you?
okay bhaiya thanks

yes,i am 11 years old.

al Furqaan
September 10, 2007, 12:27 PM
i'm gonna miss your avatar...you should post a blank post and have the mods make it a sticky so that we can see it whenever we need a good laugh.

Dhruvo
September 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
i'm gonna miss your avatar...you should post a blank post and have the mods make it a sticky so that we can see it whenever we need a good laugh.
why?will my avatar die out or something if i dont post ?or something else ?

Sohel
September 10, 2007, 01:14 PM
why?will my avatar die out or something if i dont post ?or something else ?

Incredibly deft from an 11YO ! ... :big_hug:

abdulw11
September 10, 2007, 01:18 PM
Bye Dhrubo, you will be missed.

Tigers_eye
September 10, 2007, 01:33 PM
Jealousy is not good but I am feeling a little jealous. Eid deshey korba.... can't remember when was the last time I was at home during an Eid. Enjoy to the fullest while you can.

This alone should keep you smiling rest of the four months. Somethings are dearly missed only after someone can't get it. Kopaley thakley inshallah future'a Deshey Eid korbo. Sob sob!!!

BD,
Have safe trips. BC will be here.

Dhruvo
September 10, 2007, 02:07 PM
Bye Dhrubo, you will be missed.
thanks
Jealousy is not good but I am feeling a little jealous. Eid deshey korba.... can't remember when was the last time I was at home during an Eid. Enjoy to the fullest while you can.

This alone should keep you smiling rest of the four months. Somethings are dearly missed only after someone can't get it. Kopaley thakley inshallah future'a Deshey Eid korbo. Sob sob!!!

BD,
Have safe trips. BC will be here.

haha thnks lol

Mahir
September 10, 2007, 06:54 PM
Enjoy the break and stay safe, Dhrubo. Looking forward to have your enthusiasm back at BC, and surely, to meet you personally after you come here in Toronto. All the best... :up:

Anher
September 10, 2007, 11:17 PM
Good luck dhrubo bhaiya. Have a safe journey and enjoy your stay in bangladesh.
I guess its time to open some thread in absent of dhrubo bhaiya.;)

Dhruvo
September 11, 2007, 05:03 AM
Enjoy the break and stay safe, Dhrubo. Looking forward to have your enthusiasm back at BC, and surely, to meet you personally after you come here in Toronto. All the best... :up:
thanks,me too cant wait to meet you guys.
Good luck dhrubo bhaiya. Have a safe journey and enjoy your stay in bangladesh.
I guess its time to open some thread in absent of dhrubo bhaiya.;)
thanks bhaiya,ok i know you are trying to tease me so its not gonna work now lol:-p

rahman
September 11, 2007, 10:26 AM
ooooooooooooooo dont go

Dhruvo
September 11, 2007, 10:35 AM
ooooooooooooooo dont go
dont worry bro i wont,i will only go in 8 october,so still i have a month to go and even if i dont i will still come back right? so dont worry.

ialbd
September 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
InshAllah,kintoo ami to torono te jachee are tomii to marham e but anyways thanks

once you come here you'll find out that no one (or very few ppl) actually lives in 'Toronto'...

Dhruvo
September 18, 2007, 05:20 PM
once you come here you'll find out that no one (or very few ppl) actually lives in 'Toronto'...
okay,great lol

Kabir
September 18, 2007, 09:55 PM
Greater Toronto Area (GTA) = North York + Markham + East York + Toronto + Scarborogh + Etobicoke + Mississauga + Brampton + Oakville + Orangeville + Streetsville + Concord + Vaughn + Richmondhill + Maple + Milton + Thornhill

If you're in any of these cities, you'ld generally tell people outside Canada that you're living in Toronto :)

Dhruvo
September 19, 2007, 06:09 AM
Greater Toronto Area (GTA) = North York + Markham + East York + Toronto + Scarborogh + Etobicoke + Mississauga + Brampton + Oakville + Orangeville + Streetsville + Concord + Vaughn + Richmondhill + Maple + Milton + Thornhill

If you're in any of these cities, you'ld generally tell people outside Canada that you're living in Toronto :)
oh now i get it,markham is a part of toronto,yeah got it thanks kabir bhaiya.

zainab
September 19, 2007, 06:56 AM
Hey little brother, will miss you a lot, enjoy reading your funny intelligent posts for such a young lad.
When you are in BD, maybe you should try to meet some of these cricketers and give them advice. There are internet cafes now in BD, so you can always go on line. BD is not in the Amazon, it has really developed especailly Dhaka.
Allah bless you and all best wishes for the future. Canada is a beautiful place.

Dhruvo
September 19, 2007, 07:00 AM
Hey little brother, will miss you a lot, enjoy reading your funny intelligent posts for such a young lad.
When you are in BD, maybe you should try to meet some of these cricketers and give them advice. There are internet cafes now in BD, so you can always go on line. BD is not in the Amazon, it has really developed especailly Dhaka.
Allah bless you and all best wishes for the future. Canada is a beautiful place.
thanks bhaiya,i once met up with shahriar nafees and he was pretty cool,anyways i will try to meet up with those players,yes i will try to visit the internet cafe,thanks alot bhaiya

Antora
September 21, 2007, 06:27 AM
well looks like bc is gonna miss two young people..both dhrubo and novo:o how will bc survive without these 2?

al Furqaan
September 21, 2007, 11:11 AM
thanks bhaiya,i once met up with shahriar nafees and he was pretty cool,anyways i will try to meet up with those players,yes i will try to visit the internet cafe,thanks alot bhaiya

i think zainab is an 'apa' to you, not a 'bhaiyya' as zainab is a girls name.

;)

Dhruvo
September 21, 2007, 11:18 AM
i think zainab is an 'apa' to you, not a 'bhaiyya' as zainab is a girls name.

;)
really i actually thought the she is a boy,sorry zainab apu,a mistake.

Kabir
September 21, 2007, 11:24 AM
really i actually thought the she is a boy,sorry zainab apu,a mistake.

I'm sure Zainab wants to see you do whatever your cat is doing before she can forgive you for this. Big mistake man...very big mistake!

Dhruvo
October 7, 2007, 01:49 PM
okay guys i am gonna leave here tomorrow,so for now i am changing my location from saudiarabia to bangladesh and then i will change it to canada after 4 more months,

Bancan
October 7, 2007, 01:59 PM
Later dude

Nafis_BD
October 7, 2007, 02:55 PM
Hey Dhrubo bye man. Hope you have a great and safe trip to BD and looking foreward to meeting you in Canada!!

Ehsan
October 7, 2007, 03:35 PM
Okay Dhrubo, take care and have fun in BD as long as it lasts. We shall you see in our Canada get together next year Inshallah. :) Have a safe trip!

Nocturnal
October 7, 2007, 05:33 PM
Have a safe journey.

Dhruvo
October 7, 2007, 06:51 PM
Hey Dhrubo bye man. Hope you have a great and safe trip to BD and looking foreward to meeting you in Canada!!
thank you,i am hoping to meet you in canada
Okay Dhrubo, take care and have fun in BD as long as it lasts. We shall you see in our Canada get together next year Inshallah. :) Have a safe trip!
thanks you take care too!
Have a safe journey.
thank you,take care of yourself and please keep posting !

a message to all the bc member accept the ones who hate me and think i am faking my age:take care and keep posting,i am hoping to read more posts after returning !

Bengaliprince176
October 8, 2007, 11:00 AM
in abit dhrubo!! come bk soon and when u get chance AND PERMISSION LOL come bk on during ur holiday.

zainab
October 8, 2007, 04:33 PM
Have a safe trip little one. This is big sister Zain wishing you all of Allah's blessings.
Try to post once in a while, we will miss you very much and if you meet any of the players, give them a good talking to. maybe you can see some of the NCL matches.
Keep us posted if you can about your activities.

Have a happy Eid.

Novo
October 8, 2007, 04:49 PM
we could'nt go to bd today :(, because they stoped us in the baharain immigration, now we are trying to go tomorrow, still we are not sure about going there tomorrow,if we cannot go to bd tomorrow then we will go in saturday.

Xavier
October 8, 2007, 05:39 PM
I wish a good time to both of you... I'm sorry for your troubles at the immigration office... I wish one day we'll live in a world without borders, where everyone will be free to go wherever he likes... I wish...!