PDA

View Full Version : Habibul Bashar attacked by robbers

nasimul
September 8, 2007, 05:03 PM
Habibul Bashar attacked by some robbers today at 8:30 p.m. at Lalmatia in frot of his residence. They took his mobile set and then went away by a car. Reports BDnews24

akabir77
September 8, 2007, 05:12 PM
i thought they took his last 10 game score which is nothing ;)

sorry to hear this

MohammedC
September 8, 2007, 05:17 PM
Please guys dont use this thread to bash him after an incident like that. You wont be happy if it was you who got robbed would you ?

Sorry to hear and hope who ever has taken his mobile comes to senses and returns it to him.

Nafi
September 8, 2007, 05:22 PM
Thats one reason why my grandad has big guard dogs in his house in Bangladesh.

akabir77
September 8, 2007, 05:24 PM
he got robbed not stabbed. stop being so dramatic. i got robbed so many times in BD that i lost count...

Dhruvo
September 8, 2007, 05:26 PM
i know how it feels,once in my grandmother's house a theif came in ,no one noticed it was at night and he took every piece of gold and jewelery,stupid thief.

rumØrS
September 8, 2007, 05:33 PM
i thought they took his last 10 game score which is nothing ;)

sorry to hear this

COME ON man. enough. whats wrong with u ppl. y do u guys LOVEEEEEEEE the player so much when they plays well, { i think u guys should keep little LOVE 4 them in a little "KOLSHI", then when they plays bad then u can use that LOVE 2 LOVE them, don't give away all the LOVE when they plays well!!} when they plays bad hateeeeeeeeeee them so muchhhh, cant even feel sorry 4 them on their bad time!?!?!?:waiting:

zahid
September 8, 2007, 06:03 PM
COM ON man. enough. whats rong with u ppl. y do u guys LOVEEEEEEEE the player so much when they plays well, { i think u guys should keep lil LOVE 4 them in a lil BOTTOl, then when they plays bad then u can use that LOVE 2 LOVE them, dont giv away all the LOVE when they plays well!!} when they plays bad hateeeeeeeeeee them so muchhhh, cant even feel sorry 4 them on their bad time!?!?!?:waiting:

Are you sure you are 16? Dhrubo. who is 11, writes better and legibly than you!

Miraz
September 8, 2007, 06:13 PM
Really saddened to know the incident. Hopefully he will soon recover from the shock and distress.

rumØrS
September 8, 2007, 06:16 PM

y whats rong with my riting.

Murad
September 8, 2007, 06:17 PM
bashar ke dekhi ekhon kichui char dei na.. nai kono run er dekha.. baad porlo team theke.. captaincy harailo.. ar ekhon chintaikari bondhuk dhoira mobile ta niye gelo.. poor guy. got really scared.

kobe je amader desher chor gulo manush hobe. manush deikha bondhuk dhor.

al Furqaan
September 8, 2007, 06:22 PM
thank goodness he only lost his mobile phone...which is nothing to him...coulda been a lot worse.

shukr alhamdulillah je olpor upor diye gese...

Murad
September 8, 2007, 06:24 PM
y whats rong with my riting.

Nothing is wrong with your writing bro. You have good knowledge about cricket. But sometimes its really hard to read what you wrote. It would be great, If you write the spellings correctly. That way we could understand your opinions easily. I'm sure you dont write like this in your school papers.

Hope you understood what I meant. And hope that you didn't mind.

Thanks

Nafis_BD
September 8, 2007, 06:24 PM
Really sad news. Nothing is going right for Bashar now days. I feel really sad for him!!

rumØrS
September 8, 2007, 06:26 PM
Nothing is wrong with your writing bro. You have good knowledge about cricket. But sometimes its really hard to read what you wrote. It would be great, If you write the spellings correctly. That way we could understand your opinions easily. I'm sure you dont write like this in your school papers.

Hope you understood what I meant. And hope that you didn't mind.

Thanks

I know i just dont wana rite out the whole thing

Ehsan
September 8, 2007, 06:31 PM
I know i just dont wana rite out the whole thing

It will help you in the long run, plus it will also allow everyone else including moderators to understand your posts.

It does not take much time to type "write" than "rite". "Rite" can also be confused with "right". If you write properly not only your posts will make sense but also it will look prettier and pleasant to read.

Edit: This is a message not only to you, but to all those who have a tendency to write in "chat language" in BC.

Antora
September 8, 2007, 06:36 PM
ok..i might not like bashar...but this is sad news......

Rabz
September 8, 2007, 06:45 PM
ami keno hotobhaga...
this is the movie bashar is watching now.

rubel_18
September 8, 2007, 06:48 PM
This is vry sad news, well all they took was his mobile thank god they didnt harm him or take anything else

rumØrS
September 8, 2007, 06:48 PM
ami keno hotobhaga...
this is the movie bashar is watching now.

there is a movie like that???uhm

Kabir
September 8, 2007, 06:56 PM
he got robbed not stabbed. stop being so dramatic. i got robbed so many times in BD that i lost count...

you sound like my elder brother...he gets robbed virtually EVERYDAY...he always has stories of being robbed!!! does a in your name stand for "alvi" btw? ;)

sorry to hear about Bashu miya's case. I really wish he acted a bit heroic and gave bash to the robbers. Afsosss!!!

tonoy
September 8, 2007, 07:44 PM
yeah also got mugged in bd this time. Never trust those riksha walas. lost 7000 taka, which is about 100 bucks :(

Rifat
September 8, 2007, 07:48 PM
yeah wow, who's next Shakibul Hasan? Shahriar Nafees? Javed Omor? just because a player is in bad form doesn't mean that some idiot should take advantage of his personal life and rob him.

seriously, these things should stop in bangladesh soon inshallah

rumØrS
September 8, 2007, 11:03 PM
ok..i might not like bashar...but this is sad news......

scary too ...just think about it ... GIBON MORON SOMSHA ..ABAR TAKAO DITY ECHA KORENA ...ABAR NA DILYO PARENA :(:(:confused::confused::o:o

cricket_king
September 8, 2007, 11:36 PM

Hahaha....amen to that! :-D :lol:

Hatebreed
September 9, 2007, 02:14 AM
That's terrible. I hope he wasn't hurt. Thank god I haven't been successfully mugged yet. Twice for my phone and once someone broke into my house - in London!

BD-Shardul
September 9, 2007, 02:46 AM
bashar ke dekhi ekhon kichui char dei na.. nai kono run er dekha.. baad porlo team theke.. captaincy harailo.. ar ekhon chintaikari bondhuk dhoira mobile ta niye gelo.. poor guy. got really scared.

Obhaga Jedike takay, Shagor Shukaye Jai. Feeling sad for Hablu :(

kobe je amader desher chor gulo manush hobe. manush deikha bondhuk dhor

Lol :lol: Manush hoile abar abar bonduk dhorbo ken?

jahidus200
September 9, 2007, 02:52 AM
thats really stupidi from our countries pepole . and guys dont make anythings funny. our countries pepole not good they shows that. our bangladeshi pepole need to learn lots of good things otherwise we are never gonna reach a as a good country .

rumØrS
September 9, 2007, 02:53 AM
It's spelled "quit". E-)

yea w/e ...y dont u go n teach some poor kids at some skol in bd. that will help. btw y do u have a nvm i dono wana start that again...4 the 3rd time

catstrophy
September 9, 2007, 04:05 AM
damn thats messed up....im from Lalmatia.....and it hurtsto read this....hope he is ok

Bengaliprince176
September 9, 2007, 05:36 AM
poor guy- i hope hes alrite.

btw whats wrong with the way Rumors talks- thats how all young ppl tk (msn generation!!) i can understand him/ her (soz) perfectly

Nafi
September 9, 2007, 06:04 AM
poor guy- i hope hes alrite.

btw whats wrong with the way Rumors talks- thats how all young ppl tk (msn generation!!) i can understand him/ her (soz) perfectly

Im his age and thats not how I talk.

Bengaliprince176
September 9, 2007, 07:21 AM
Im his age and thats not how I talk.

lol ok fair enuf- not as bad maybe its just me then....lol

Puck
September 9, 2007, 08:02 AM
this is not a cricket related thread. it's about a cricketers personal misfortune that probably would not affect his mindset in a match situation too much. the thread belongs to forget cricket forum.

Sohel
September 9, 2007, 08:53 AM
Kulhara kaulonkini ...

Murad
September 9, 2007, 12:05 PM
Kulhara kaulonkini ...

kar kotha boltasen sohel bhai? bashar? o abar meye holo hobe theke??

zahid
September 9, 2007, 02:21 PM
Ei Thread FORGET CRICKET Sectioney ki korey?

Tailey ki, Opi'r Arrest thrreadtao ekhaney thaka uchit na ?

Ahmed_B
September 9, 2007, 02:36 PM
[বাংলা]যখন ছিনতাইকারী ধরে, তখন ক্রিকেট ফরগেট না করে উপায় থাকে নাকি?! আজব প্রশ্ন![/বাংলা]

zahid
September 9, 2007, 07:34 PM
Kintu Cricketer = Cricket and Bangaldeshi Cricket player = Bangladesh cricket noy ki?

Sohel
September 10, 2007, 02:04 AM
kar kotha boltasen sohel bhai? bashar? o abar meye holo hobe theke??

"Lady" luck ? ... :D

shaoun
September 18, 2007, 07:44 PM
sad to hear bashar getting robbed. atleast he is ok. mobile phone is nothing he can always buy a new one. in this month of ramadan i prey for the safty of everyone in bangladesh and all over the world.