PDA

View Full Version : Who Quoted Me?

abdulw11
September 10, 2007, 02:17 PM
In some vBulletin forums, there is a feature in the User CP (under Misc) called 'Who Quoted Me?', which shows who has quoted you. I find this to be really helpful. Any chance this could be implemented in BC?

Bengaliprince176
September 11, 2007, 02:25 PM
yo abdulw11 bro- u can just search ur name if u want- i think thats what ur talkin about. if people are discussing u? is that what ur on about?

Nafis_BD
October 9, 2007, 10:44 PM
I had a similar idea but mine was who viewed me. Lots of times you post talking to someone and don't know whether the person read your post, so if there is any options (or could it be created if we don't have it already) so that we could check who viewed our posts? May be it could be on top of each post or something!!

Rubu
October 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
I think who quoted you is a good idea. I don't know how much work it might need, but if it is a built in feature that can be activated or can be easily implemented, I vote for it.

akabir77
October 10, 2007, 09:22 AM
yeah i want to know who thought about me...

Fazal
October 10, 2007, 11:54 AM
So its possible to search and tell who dreamt about a member also?

abdulw11
October 10, 2007, 11:57 AM
yo abdulw11 bro- u can just search ur name if u want- i think thats what ur talkin about. if people are discussing u? is that what ur on about?

Nope, not quite. Basically, it shows you when someone quoted one of your posts. It makes it easier for you to reply to them, because sometimes people quote you in a thread, but you never see it, or you forget about it, and never reply. This feature would just make it more easier.