PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh v South Africa at Newlands: ICC World Twenty20

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Anher
September 14, 2007, 03:36 PM
Bangladesh vs South Africa

ICC World Twenty20 (http://content-www.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/current/series/286109.html)

Venue: Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/content/ground/59068.html)

Date : Saturday, September 15, 2007
Time: 22:00 (Bangladesh Time), 16:00 GMT (GMT), 12:00 (EST) 17:00 (BritishT)

Weather Forecast : CNN Weather (http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast.jsp?locCode=FACT&zipCode=697482337276) | Yahoo Weather (http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/SFXX/SFXX0010/index_c.html)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
BanglaCricket Coverage: Tourney home (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/2020/) | bulletins (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/2020//bulletin.php) | news (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/2020//news.php) | schedule/scores (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/2020//schedule.php) | points (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/2020//points.php) | articles (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/2020//articles.php) ...

Other Coverage : Cricinfo (http://www.cricinfo.com/db/NATIONAL/BDESH/) | TigerCricket (http://www.tigercricket.com/) | CricketArchive (http://cricketarchive.com/Archive/Seasons/RSA/2007-08_RSA_ICC_Twenty20_World_Championship_2007-08.html) | CricBuzz (http://www.cricbuzz.com/component/cricket_schedule/Series/104/twenty20-world-cup-200708/)

...Bangladesh Squad (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/content/squad/306124.html) ................................................ ..South Africa Squad (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/content/squad/306554.html)

Mohammad Ashraful (capt) ..................................1. Graeme Smith (C)
Mashrafe Mortaza ............................................2. Herschelle Gibbs
Alok Kapali............................................ .........3. AB de Villiers
Syed Rasel .................................................. ..4. Gulam Bodi
Abdur Razzak .................................................5 . Mark Boucher (W)
Aftab Ahmed ................................................ .6. Jean-Paul Duminy
Mushfiqur Rahim ............................................ 7. Albie Morkel
Farhad Reza ................................................. 8. Morne Morkel
Shakib Al Hasan .............................................9. Andre Nel
Nadif Chowdhury ............................................10. Makhaya Ntini
Tamim Iqbal ,,,,,,,,,,,,.....................................1 1. Vernon Philander
Junaid Siddique .............................................12. Shaun Pollock
Mahmudullah .............................................. .13. Thandi Tshabalala
Mohammed Nazimuddin ...................................14. Johan van der Wath
Ziaur Rahman............................................ ... 15. Loots Bosman:flag::flag::fanflag::flag::flag:

MohammedC
September 14, 2007, 03:38 PM
Bismillah

Miraz
September 14, 2007, 03:40 PM
Good luck to Tigers.

I_Knockout_U na jitle kintu khobor ache tokhon I_Will_Knockout_U. :)

reverse_swing
September 14, 2007, 03:42 PM
Good luck to Tigers.

Don't worry in that case we will change his nick to U_Knockout_me.;)

Tigers_eye
September 14, 2007, 03:43 PM
I was hoping you would start the 1st match of the second round. Anyways, Good luck to BD.

Anher
September 14, 2007, 03:46 PM
I was hoping you would start the 1st match of the second round. Anyways, Good luck to BD.

I am here to boost the morale of BD team ahead of 2nd round.

Go Bangladesh!

We are the Champion Going to beat african.

MohammedC
September 14, 2007, 04:14 PM
We need some Glue for this thread

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/14b94420cb.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Anher
September 14, 2007, 04:20 PM
reverse_swing brother run out of glue. Went to shop. We could wait until his return.

Anher
September 14, 2007, 04:21 PM
Good luck to Tigers.

Miraz bhai Worldcup a India ar shater match ta atto taratari bhule galen.

reverse_swing
September 14, 2007, 04:26 PM
reverse_swing brother run out of glue. Went to shop. We could wait until his return.

Done.:)

Miraz
September 14, 2007, 04:28 PM
Miraz bhai Worldcup a India ar shater match ta atto taratari bhule galen.

Bhuli nai bhaijan kintu eita je arekta world cup!!! Eikhane purana record null and void.

Joking bro. :)

rumØrS
September 14, 2007, 04:33 PM
its kinda stupid that even bangladesh wins 2day they still b the runners up not group cham.
but any ways GOOD LUK BANGLADESH we will b hoping 2 c some fireworks n rower aging inshalla .

Hatebreed
September 14, 2007, 04:33 PM
Good luck Bangladesh! Let's hope we can pick up where we left of at Guyana and trounce them again. :)

ialbd
September 14, 2007, 04:35 PM
Bismillah....

abdulw11
September 14, 2007, 04:38 PM
Go Bangladesh! We will win this one too, inshalllah.

WarWolf
September 14, 2007, 04:40 PM
Best of luck I_Knockout_U and Bangladesh.

Anher
September 14, 2007, 05:00 PM
Best of luck I_Knockout_U and Bangladesh.

চিন্তা নাই ভাই। সুতা টানাটানিতে আমার রেকড ভাল।:)

rubel_18
September 14, 2007, 05:00 PM
Good Luck Tigers, Inshallah we will win dis one!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zahid
September 14, 2007, 05:04 PM
KALKEY? Etto taratari?

Anher
September 14, 2007, 05:14 PM
Don't worry in that case we will change his nick to U_Knockout_me.;)
but jitle kintu river Clyde e tandar modye reverse_swim dite hobe

Orion
September 14, 2007, 05:21 PM
anybody know what time the game starts in New York?

sandpiper
September 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
12:00pm 15th september
anybody know what time the game starts in New York?

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 05:35 PM
Bismillah,Allah bangladesh ke jitiye diyo,pura team ke boltesi ami good luck ar pura team effort diye kheilo,ar mashrafe ektu chapao rasel tomar chete egiye jache slowly atleast ekta competition to dao.

israr
September 14, 2007, 05:35 PM
Come on, Ashraful; Repeat your heroics, and reveal your supreme class!

israr
September 14, 2007, 05:40 PM
There are no barriers! Just go out, perform , and stun! Be fearless! Yeah! We'll do it, we'll do it again! Insha'ALLAH! You guys should do it for us. Come on! Our duas are there with in this holy month. Oh Allah, grant us victory. Ameen!

Rifat
September 14, 2007, 05:43 PM
we love Bangladesh no matter what

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 05:54 PM
we love Bangladesh no matter what
ofcourse we do and that love will never decrease but it will grow day by day,we are the bangladeshi's we can do anything,amra korbo joy ak din,we will win this match InshAllah and if we dont then no problem we will take our revenge one day,and oneday we will become the best ever teams like new zealand will fear to play with us,we shall become the most strongest team in asia and the world,
GO BANGLADESH WE ARE WITH YOU IN ALL THE BAD AND GOOD TIMES,LOVE YOU BANGLADESH AND WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER,I KNOW I AM NOT WRONG YOU WILL MAKE US PROUD MAYBE NOT TOMORROW BUT YOU WILL ONEDAY,SO DONT BE AFRAID TIGERS GO OUT THERE AND SHOW EM WHAT WE BANGLADESHI'S ARE MADE OF,NEVER GO DOWN ALWAYS TAKE IT UP UP UP,GO BANGLADESH :flag:

Rumz_01
September 14, 2007, 06:00 PM
InshAllah Tigerz will do well tomora...
Obviously behind u all the way!! We have proved that we are a worthy side many time before, just the consistency we have lacked! Come On Boiz!! We Can Do It This Time!
Bangladesh All The Way!!!

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 06:01 PM
hey anyone knows about the playing 11?

rubel_18
September 14, 2007, 06:02 PM
I am here to boost the morale of BD team ahead of 2nd round.

Go Bangladesh!

We are the Champion Going to beat african.

That rhymes BTW, LOL

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 06:05 PM
any one knows about the playing 11 ?

Nocturnal
September 14, 2007, 06:08 PM
good luck Tigers :)

Anher
September 14, 2007, 06:17 PM
any one knows about the playing 11 ?

most probably same winning combination.

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 06:23 PM
most probably same winning combination.
thankns bro i guess you are right.

Rifat
September 14, 2007, 06:26 PM
i don't think it is the South africans who should take revenge on us it is us who should take revenge on them. why you ask?

all matches(ODI) lost to SA:

South Africa Bangladesh South Africa 168 runs Potchefstroom Oct 3, 2002
South Africa Bangladesh South Africa 10 wickets Benoni Oct 6, 2002
South Africa Bangladesh South Africa 7 wickets Kimberley Oct 9, 2002
South Africa Bangladesh South Africa 10 wickets Bloemfontein Feb 22, 2003
Bangladesh South Africa South Africa 83 runs Dhaka Apr 14, 2003
Bangladesh South Africa South Africa 93 runs Dhaka Apr 17, 2003
Bangladesh South Africa South Africa 9 wickets Birmingham Sep 12, 2004

only won (ODI) match:
Bangladesh versus South Africa. winner: Bangladesh 67 runs Providence Apr 7, 2007

source:cricinfo.

Anher
September 14, 2007, 06:26 PM
thankns bro i guess you are right.

dhrubo bhaiya tomar aghe thread open kore phellam. :D
Jantam tumi ghum theke utar aghei kaj ta shes kore phela uchit.

Miraz
September 14, 2007, 06:31 PM
i don't think it is the South africans who should take revenge on us it is us who should take revenge on them. why you ask?

Fresh wound always hurts more compared to healed ones. :)

Omio
September 14, 2007, 06:37 PM
Bismillah.. suro korlam,,

habfreak
September 14, 2007, 07:05 PM
The Habs (NHL hockey) tickets are coming out tomorrow at noon (EST)...exactly the same time this game starts :(; if I dont go to buy the tickets it will be all sold out and I wont be able to watch the Habs at all this season. And this game is just a formality for the Tigers anyway...lol...why am i making excuses? I've nothing to feel guilty about..right?
Come on now...I need your support here...making one of the toughest decisions of life!

Miraz
September 14, 2007, 07:10 PM
The Habs (NHL hockey) tickets are coming out tomorrow at noon (EST)...exactly the same time this game starts :(; if I dont go to buy the tickets it will be all sold out and I wont be able to watch the Habs at all this season. And this game is just a formality for the Tigers anyway...lol...why am i making excuses? I've nothing to feel guilty about..right?
Come on now...I need your support here...making one of the toughest decisions of life!

Convince one of your friends to buy tickets for you, and you watch yet another great match by our boys. :)

Nocturnal
September 14, 2007, 07:14 PM
The Habs (NHL hockey) tickets are coming out tomorrow at noon (EST)...exactly the same time this game starts :(; if I dont go to buy the tickets it will be all sold out and I wont be able to watch the Habs at all this season. .....

Online a ticket kena jay na?

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 07:16 PM
dhrubo bhaiya tomar aghe thread open kore phellam. :D
Jantam tumi ghum theke utar aghei kaj ta shes kore phela uchit.
hahahaha bhaiya i was not trying to open this match thread because if i did i could had easily opened it before you :) i was just trying to be humble to you guys cause you are bigger than me and if i defeat you then it wont look good :D

Anher
September 14, 2007, 07:21 PM
hahahaha bhaiya i was not trying to open this match thread because if i did i could had easily opened it before you :) i was just trying to be humble to you guys cause you are bigger than me and if i defeat you then it wont look good :D

I would have been very happy if you have opened the thread. Nobody was openning. Thought everyone was scred to open. I guess it was a brave man's work.:)

Dhruvo
September 14, 2007, 07:29 PM
I would have been very happy if you have opened the thread. Nobody was openning. Thought everyone was scred to open. I guess it was a brave man's work.:)
no i am not saying that you wont be happy if i opened the thread what i am meaning to say is that i didnt want to open this thread not because i was afraid but because i wanted to give others a chance :) but yes you are a brave man thats why you can knockout anyone lol.

jabber375
September 14, 2007, 07:29 PM
Bhai Khela Dekhar kono free link ase naki ?? Thakle Janan PLS....

Omio
September 14, 2007, 07:37 PM
Bhai Khela Dekhar kono free link ase naki ?? Thakle Janan PLS....
www.deshikotha.com

Dhaka
September 14, 2007, 07:43 PM
its kinda stupid that even bangladesh wins 2day they still b the runners up not group cham.
but any ways GOOD LUK BANGLADESH we will b hoping 2 c some fireworks n rower aging inshalla .

Who told you that? If Bangladesh wins tomorrow not exception BD will be the Group Champ.

Anher
September 14, 2007, 07:47 PM
Who told you that? If Bangladesh wins tomorrow not exception BD will be the Group Champ.
This is the official rule...

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 1px">The first two teams in each group are placed 1 or 2. They will retain this position for the Super Eights stage, irrespective of whether they finish first or second in their group, unless they are knocked out by team in their group. In this instance, team 3 replaces the position of the team they knocked out. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Miraz
September 14, 2007, 07:52 PM
We win tomorrow, we will be group champion but will be considered as A2.

These are two different things. Don't get confused. A2 indicates pre-tournament seeding and has no relation with winning the group or finishing second.

al Furqaan
September 14, 2007, 07:54 PM
We win tomorrow, we will be group champion but will be considered as A2.

These are two different things. Don't get confused. A2 indicates pre-tournament seeding and has no relation with winning the group or finishing second.

right

jabber375
September 14, 2007, 08:05 PM
www.deshikotha.com

How do I login into this site. I cant find any option to register.

habfreak
September 14, 2007, 08:24 PM
Online a ticket kena jay na?
jai..kintu paoar chance 0.1%..shobai try kore to tai.
Miraz bhai...I could have had a friend buying tix for me...but the limit is 4 per person...ke nijerta baad die amarta kinbe bolen? :(
But I've sunday, Tuesday and Thursday off...ekta ball-o miss korbo na..i promise :D

oracle
September 14, 2007, 10:01 PM
Strategically, this match should be taken as an experiment chance.

habfreak
September 14, 2007, 10:09 PM
Strategically, this match should be taken as an experiment chance.
Mashrafe needs to use this match to get himself in tune with this version of the game....and Tamim needs to stop his "Look at me, I'm so cool" attitude and start playing some regular cricket.

Nafis_BD
September 14, 2007, 10:31 PM
Inshallah Bangladesh will win this match and not let South Africa avenge us from the previous world cup. GO BD GO...... GO BD GO.... GO BD GOOO!!

Duck
September 14, 2007, 10:58 PM
Good luck BD.......hope the BD boys will keep the basics right no matter what........

Its pay time/show time from Nazimuddin and Tamim. Since we are through to 2nd round and Ash-Aftab already did wonders and may not perform consecutively.....now is the time for Nazim/Tamim to show their worth.

Antora
September 14, 2007, 10:59 PM
woot woot!! go bangladesh!!!!!!!
the sad thing is i wont be able to watch the match :( it gonna be at 2 in the morning:( i'll have to see the score when i wake up for sehri!!! :( any way hope bd plays well!!!!!:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag ::flag::flag::flag:

cricket_king
September 14, 2007, 11:00 PM
Tamim - what can I say about him? As far as I'm concerned, he should not be playing this match. Junaid should be given a chance after being in the squad for so long, and it might straighten tamim up if he is dropped for a match or 2.

Rifat
September 14, 2007, 11:06 PM
Tamim - what can I say about him? As far as I'm concerned, he should not be playing this match. Junaid should be given a chance after being in the squad for so long, and it might straighten tamim up if he is dropped for a match or 2.

i would not drop him for Junaed yet, people please give him a bit more time to find his "Natural form" he is only 18 yaar.

i completely understand the frustration, i believe what Tamim really needs to do is realize that the very next match could be his very last and not think about what others expect of him and play naturally

come on Tamim, bring pride to the "Khan clan" and your country.

remember, nothing is guaranteed in cricket

Rifat
September 14, 2007, 11:07 PM
do not change the chemistry of the team... yet, keep the same 11 inshallah.

Rifat
September 14, 2007, 11:08 PM
the sad thing is i wont be able to watch the match :( it gonna be at 2 in the morning:( i'll have to see the score when i wake up for sehri!!! :( any way hope bd plays well!!!!!:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag ::flag::flag::flag:

my advice to you sister, sleep for a long period of time(from now), wake up at Sehri and do what you have to... and then stay awake(preferably with family) and then watch and hope for the best :)

rumØrS
September 14, 2007, 11:21 PM

at least u can watch it if u just stay up, cuz ur in AUS n got channels 2 watch it but if i do stay up i will have 2 go to up my friend's house or upstairs. i cant watch it cuz my mom wont let me stay up late. lik the other day vs WI. but i think she did the right thing. cuz when i woke up the next day morning after the match i had a good surprise. hope i will get 1 more 2moro. so if i go 2 bed early n listen 2 my mom, n if bd wins 4 that...then i will do it 4 BANGLADESH ...

HOPE BANGLADESH WINS

rumØrS
September 14, 2007, 11:26 PM
if they do change the team then if we lose [hope not] then next day morning that will be whole bunch of talk about "Y DID BCB CHANGE THE WINNING TEAM"
if they dont n we lose [hope not] then they will say its a good thing that they dropped TAMIM or who ever. then it will take years 4 him 2 get bak in the team...

Antora
September 14, 2007, 11:29 PM
people.. i have a question...
in the super 8's will every team be versing eachother like they did in the world cup?

Antora
September 14, 2007, 11:30 PM
my advice to you sister, sleep for a long period of time(from now), wake up at Sehri and do what you have to... and then stay awake(preferably with family) and then watch and hope for the best :)

i wish i was aloowed to do that!

Trigger_Tiger
September 14, 2007, 11:38 PM
people.. i have a question...
in the super 8's will every team be versing eachother like they did in the world cup?

It's not every team versus every team.....or so I know.....but I could be wrong.....so what is the answer to the question.....somebody.....anybody.....:-/

Trigger_Tiger
September 14, 2007, 11:43 PM
Australia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka will play against us :smug:!!!!!

sandpiper
September 14, 2007, 11:50 PM
each team will be grouped with three other teams in the second round where those four will play each other. Thus each group will comprise 6 matches and the top 2 will advance to the semi-final.
It's not every team versus every team.....or so I know.....but I could be wrong.....so what is the answer to the question.....somebody.....anybody.....:-/

cricket_king
September 14, 2007, 11:54 PM
at least u can watch it if u just stay up, cuz ur in AUS n got channels 2 watch it but if i do stay up i will have 2 go to up my friend's house or upstairs. i cant watch it cuz my mom wont let me stay up late. lik the other day vs WI. but i think she did the right thing. cuz when i woke up the next day morning after the match i had a good surprise. hope i will get 1 more 2moro. so if i go 2 bed early n listen 2 my mom, n if bd wins 4 that...then i will do it 4 BANGLADESH ...

HOPE BANGLADESH WINS

You need foxtel to watch in Australia. The country barely broadcasts any cricket at all. Luckily I got foxtel so I just have to stay up a while. I thought they were broadcasting the tournament direct to U.S.? :-/

Antora
September 15, 2007, 12:07 AM
You need foxtel to watch in Australia. The country barely broadcasts any cricket at all. Luckily I got foxtel so I just have to stay up a while. I thought they were broadcasting the tournament direct to U.S.? :-/

its stupid how we need foxtel to watch cricket!!! :( and since abbu doesnt like 20/20 we dont have fox tel :( but... i convinced him after bd wi watch to get foxtel and he will!!! woooot wooot!!! wooot woot!!!! :D :D :D

cricket_king
September 15, 2007, 12:31 AM
its stupid how we need foxtel to watch cricket!!! :( and since abbu doesnt like 20/20 we dont have fox tel :( but... i convinced him after bd wi watch to get foxtel and he will!!! woooot wooot!!! wooot woot!!!! :D :D :D

Yeah Australia's pretty disappointing when it comes to their cricket coverage. Well you can still watch though since you're getting foxtel...:)

cricket_king
September 15, 2007, 12:33 AM
each team will be grouped with three other teams in the second round where those four will play each other. Thus each group will comprise 6 matches and the top 2 will advance to the semi-final.

Dude I need to know where you got the information from. I need to prove this to my pap....so mind letting me know?

sandpiper
September 15, 2007, 12:43 AM
Dude I need to know where you got the information from. I need to prove this to my pap....so mind letting me know?

check it out ...

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/content/story/306294.html

Imteaz
September 15, 2007, 01:01 AM
Good Luck Bangladesh.........

Shaiful
September 15, 2007, 01:07 AM
best of luck

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 03:10 AM
>>>Bangladesh<<<
They impressed one and all with a fine batting display in their first match. West Indies was sent packing and Bangladesh stormed into the Super Eights. Now they can play without any pressure. They will also derive inspiration from the fact that they beat South Africa in the Super 8s of the World Cup. They will be hoping to repeat the act and keep the Bangladeshi flag flying high. However, they need to work on their bowling to a great extent, they gave away quite a few runs in the first match and they will like to improve on that.

Players to watch out for: Aftab Ahmed, Mohammad Ashraful and Syed Rasel.

>>>South Africa:<<<
After chasing down a huge total set by the Windies, the Proteas will be high on confidence. So much so that they are contemplating leaving out both Gibbs and Smith for this match to give them some rest. Both of them picked up niggles during the opening match of this tournament. In that event a youngster like Gulam Bodi or Duminy might get a game in. However, one thing is for sure that the Proteas will not be taking the Bangladeshis lightly at all, especially after watching the Windies suffer the same that they themselves had suffered during the World Cup. A lot will depend on Boucher and de Villiers if both Gibbs and Smith are both rested.

Players to watch out for: Mark Boucher, Justin Kemp and Shaun Pollock.

- STICK CRICKET

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 03:13 AM
when is the match starts. any 1?? how long 2 go

Kabir
September 15, 2007, 05:06 AM
Mijan bhai er bhoy e khela dekhte uthlam. I had a feeling that the game starts at 4 in the morning here (EST). But it's I think at 12 noon. So that's good. Criminal offence r hobe na (in his terms) :)

If any kind soul has a free link to share with this hotobhaga, can you please PM me that? I shall not forget your kindness ever. :)

BD-Shardul
September 15, 2007, 05:56 AM
Go Bd

nannu
September 15, 2007, 05:57 AM
gonna c the match on net .

we gonna winn!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Omio
September 15, 2007, 06:00 AM
when is the match starts. any 1?? how long 2 go
67 hrs to go

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:06 AM
67 hrs to go

whatttttttttt ur joking rite. cuz NVM UGHHHH. thnk tho

cricket_dorshok
September 15, 2007, 06:07 AM
Good Luck Tigers!!!!

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:08 AM
gonna c the match on net .

we gonna winn!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

say INSHALLAH ....INSHALLAH. yeah what u suppose 2 say.... INSHALLAH. say it it again...IN..

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:11 AM
whatttttttttt ur joking rite. cuz NVM UGHHHH. thnk tho
no bro its 3:30 more hours to go

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:12 AM
no bro its 3:30 more hours to go

yeah THNAK U. btw whata hell. y m i sating up so late ...cya in SAHERI ...or 2moro ppl
till then..ummm stay aliv n pray. hope 4 bangladesh 2 win

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:12 AM
okay any news about the playing 11 yet ?

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:13 AM
yeah THNAK U
you welcome sis :) just kidding you welcome bro :saint:

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:14 AM
okay any one knows the playing 11 or not ?

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:14 AM
anyone?????

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:16 AM
you welcome sis :) just kidding you welcome bro :saint:

whata what was that 4... giv my "thnk u" bak... n take ur wel com bak 2

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:17 AM
okay any news about the playing 11 yet ?

anyone?????

its the same team for BD

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:18 AM
whata what was that 4... giv my "thnk u" bak... n take ur wel com bak 2
okay /:)whatever

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:18 AM
its the same team for BD
how do you know ?

Antora
September 15, 2007, 06:19 AM
hmmmmm...... still ages to go till the game!!! and im starting to get really sleepy.. see you people all at sehri!!! by the time i have sehri bd will either be in a loosing position (hope not) or a winnign position!!!
JOY BANGLA!!!!

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:20 AM
how do you know ?

cuz i know it /:)

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:21 AM
hmmmmm...... still ages to go till the game!!! and im starting to get really sleepy.. see you people all at sehri!!! by the time i have sehri bd will either be in a loosing position (hope not) or a winnign position!!!
JOY BANGLA!!!!

this room almost died... but i hard a lud sol gun ...

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:22 AM
cuz i know it /:)
how do you know it ? :)

Antora
September 15, 2007, 06:24 AM
this room almost died... but i hard a lud sol gun ...

now..say that again...but this time in english!

Antora
September 15, 2007, 06:26 AM

lol lil bro!!! i think they have the playing 11 on cricinfo!!!

btw just heard banglavision news ...sports report...and bd wants to be the group champion!!!:flag::big_hug: its soo nice to see them confident:D

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:26 AM
:floor: hahahaha you got him apu right in the hand lol:lol:

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:27 AM

cuz i know it ...[ i think if we repit this thing over n over again those MOD. n BOBs will kick us out, what i mean "US"???:-| only me they will only kick me out not u:(:-P. lik the last time...:waiting:/:)]

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:28 AM
lol lil bro!!! i think they have the playing 11 on cricinfo!!!

btw just heard banglavision news ...sports report...and bd wants to be the group champion!!!:flag::big_hug: its soo nice to see them confident:D
oh okay,yeah its good to see these guys confident and we will win ,lets just pray and hope for the best ,Allah amader jitiye dao please!

Antora
:floor: hahahaha you got him apu right in the hand lol:lol:

omg dhrubo you're nearly a cricket legend!!! wtg lil bro!!!

rumØrS

uhhh u started too ?? !!:( NVM

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:30 AM
cuz i know it ...[ i think if we repit this thing over n over again those MOD. n BOBs will kick us out, what i mean "US"???:-| only me they will only kick me out not u:(:-P. lik the last time...:waiting:/:)]
okay listen bro,mods are the good guys,you know before i couldnt understsand one of the forum rules and for that i got warned many times after those warnings i tried to maintain each and every forum rules, and look at me now,i say you will be liked by the mods maybe after 1 or 2 manths cause you are pretty new here right?

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:32 AM
omg dhrubo you're nearly a cricket legend!!! wtg lil bro!!!
thank you apu,i hope to over take you >:) in the future lol just kidding i hope you will reach the cricket guru stage too :)

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 06:33 AM
uhhh u started too ?? !!:( NVM
hahaha:floor: you are killing me man ,stop it.

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:35 AM

??hum??

Antora
September 15, 2007, 06:37 AM

omg dhrubo eto hashe ken? quick someone grab a themometer.. i think he might be coming up with a fever!!!!... [ok time for me to go!!! bye!!!]

rumØrS
September 15, 2007, 06:37 AM
http://www.thetwenty20cup.co.uk/db/int/stats/batting.asp?007=1&100=1

nazim want at 12 he was at 5 or 6 something. he went down.
all the players, talent, superstars in BD team coms n goes

bowler>
http://www.thetwenty20cup.co.uk/db/int/stats/bowling.asp?010=1&100=1

damn ash is on 15

irteja
September 15, 2007, 07:22 AM
can not wait anymore:fire::fire::fire:

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 07:30 AM
:floor:omg dhrubo eto hashe ken? quick someone grab a themometer.. i think he might be coming up with a fever!!!!... [ok time for me to go!!! bye!!!]
hahaha okay bye apu see you,tc

Nafis_BD
September 15, 2007, 08:42 AM
Does anyone have a free link to watch the match?? I don't want to miss Bangladesh beating South Africa again but stupid Dish Network isn't showing the 20Twenty World Cup.........Arrrrgh.

Please share your link if you have one!!

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 09:09 AM
Does anyone have a free link to watch the match?? I don't want to miss Bangladesh beating South Africa again but stupid Dish Network isn't showing the 20Twenty World Cup.........Arrrrgh.

Please share your link if you have one!!
i dont have one but omio bhaiya sure does ask him i think he uses deshikotha.com

riaz131
September 15, 2007, 09:13 AM
deshikotha ke holo?:confused: bondo hoia gelo nakee!!!!!!!!:hairpull:

Rubu
September 15, 2007, 09:19 AM
deshikotha ke holo?:confused: bondo hoia gelo nakee!!!!!!!!:hairpull:
Yeah, they are down. bad news. I was hoping for a live action today. Does anyone else know any other link? Thanks in advance.

Faisal
September 15, 2007, 09:29 AM
1 and half an hour to go:)

bharat
September 15, 2007, 09:38 AM
Guys when does the match start ..I am waiting for a good innings from Ash ...

Miraz
September 15, 2007, 09:39 AM
Guys when does the match start ..I am waiting for a good innings from Ash ...

At 4:00 GMT, one hour and 20 minutes left.

riaz131
September 15, 2007, 09:44 AM
khela kee dekte pabo na?:sick: desi kotha ghum thaika utthe na:hairpull:

Kabir
September 15, 2007, 09:54 AM
My dear brother and sisters. Onugroho kore ekta free link jodi diten, taile boroi badhito bodh kortam.

Please...khela dekhi na bohudin :(

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 09:55 AM
Can someone please provide a WORKING free link. The Deshikotha website has gone down and I really want to watch cricket today.

cricket_dorshok
September 15, 2007, 09:57 AM
amio line e asi ekta free link er jonno. karo kase thakle diyen.

tutul
September 15, 2007, 09:57 AM
LINK... (http://hindichannels.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y)

Working fine for me but you will need TVU player for it.

crikss
September 15, 2007, 10:00 AM
Tvu link is always working good...but sopcast not sure

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:01 AM
Waht is wrong with sopcast? It says no peers to connect?

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:03 AM
Someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also will Deshikotha comeback before the match starts?

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:05 AM
anybody???????????

Rifat
September 15, 2007, 10:06 AM
anyone "feeling" it?

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:07 AM
Free links anyone?

Spitfire_x86
September 15, 2007, 10:09 AM
If anyone's interested

Cricbuzz will provide live audio commentary (unofficial) for all Bangladesh matches

http://www.cricbuzz.com/component/option,com_staticxt/staticfile,audio-2007_T20WC-main.html

rana
the link is here

http://www.live-from-bd.com/

good luck guys

sandpiper
Current weather of Cape Town

Mostly cloudy
temperature: 59 F
humidity: 55%

crikss
September 15, 2007, 10:13 AM
something wrong with sopcast today!!!!!!!!

Alien
September 15, 2007, 10:13 AM
Current weather of Cape Town

Mostly cloudy
temperature: 59 F
humidity: 55%

Thats good news right? Dunno if 55 percent humidity is high or low but cloudy means there will be moisture which is good for Rasels attack.

ialbd
September 15, 2007, 10:15 AM
bowling first works out most of the time in T20..... hmm....

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:16 AM
any other links? The one rana gave buffers a lot.

Nafi
September 15, 2007, 10:16 AM
WOW! watching from sky sports, looks like a full house today

Orion
September 15, 2007, 10:20 AM
any links plz

Rommel
Why is deshikotha down?

cricket_dorshok
any other links? The one rana gave buffers a lot.

I don't find anything playing there.

Rifat
September 15, 2007, 10:21 AM
try this fellows: i bought it from pay per view wonder if it will work for you fellows:

mss://livecricket365.serveicegame.com/Chowdhury

ialbd
September 15, 2007, 10:22 AM
I don't find anything playing there.

its probably under Special Events> ICC T20 WC but their signup page is down (probably they removed it temporarily) so cant access the page...

rana
September 15, 2007, 10:24 AM
<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=5 width="89%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Channel Category

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Special Event

</TD></TR><TR><TD><LI class=cats>ICC Twenty20 WC 2007 (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=ICC+Twenty20+WC+2007&catid=24)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
guys clik on it and you wil find the link

Miraz
September 15, 2007, 10:25 AM
"It's freezing temperature here at Cape Town and Bangladesh will not like the cold here. heavy cloud around and a bit drizzling as well. Pitch will offer a bit of bounce especially under light".

Nasser Hossain from Cape Town on Sky Sports

Orion
September 15, 2007, 10:26 AM
<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=5 width="89%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Channel Category

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><LI class=cats>Bangladeshi Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Bangladeshi+Channel&catid=2) <LI class=cats>Indian and Pakistani Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Indian+and+Pakistani+Channel&catid=1) <LI class=cats>News Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=News+Channel&catid=9) <LI class=cats>Sports Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Sports+Channel&catid=8) <LI class=cats>Music Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Music+Channel&catid=7) <LI class=cats>Movies Channnel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?
catname=Movies+Channnel&catid=11) <LI class=cats>Educational Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Educational+Channel&catid=12) <LI class=cats>Entertainment Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Entertainment+Channel&catid=13) <LI class=cats>Live Style & Shopping Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Live+Style+%26+Shopping+Channe l&catid=14) <LI class=cats>Kids Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Kids+Channel&catid=15) <LI class=cats>Miscellaneous Channel (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Miscellaneous+Channel&catid=16) <LI class=cats>Live Webcame (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=Live+Webcame&catid=17)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Special Event

</TD></TR><TR><TD><LI class=cats>ICC Twenty20 WC 2007 (http://www.live-from-bd.com/showcat.php?catname=ICC+Twenty20+WC+2007&catid=24)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

they ask ask to login and the sign up page is down so plz give us an ID and password so we can log in.

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:27 AM
Rana, the link buffers a lot.

rana
September 15, 2007, 10:29 AM
they ask ask to login and the sign up page is down so plz give us an ID and password so we can log in.
you have to sign up than you will get the passwords

Faisal
September 15, 2007, 10:30 AM
Well, im watching it on TV, as i bought the package from Pay per view.
But i will post some free link as soon as i get them:)

ialbd
September 15, 2007, 10:30 AM
Pitch will offer a bit of bounce especially under light".

SA wont dare playing BD in slow pitch again.....

Electrequiem
September 15, 2007, 10:31 AM
OMIO KOI! Deshikotha dude!

rana

its maybe you have the old window explore

FaridpurChicago
LINK... (http://hindichannels.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y)

Working fine for me but you will need TVU player for it.

But how to use link in TVU? I see the list of channels on the left. But I don't know how to invoke a link. Can anyone help.

Sohel
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/DurbanSign1989.jpg

Apartheid (meaning separate-ness in Afrikaans, cognate to English apart and -hood) was a system of racial segregation in South Africa from 1948, and was dismantled in a series of negotiations from 1990 to 1993, culminating in democratic elections in 1994.

The rules of Apartheid dictated that people be legally classified into racial groups -- the main ones were Black, White, Coloured and Indian -- and separated from one another on the basis of legal classification and unequal rights. Blacks legally became citizens of one of ten bantustans (homelands) that were nominally sovereign nations. These black homelands were created out of the territory of Black Reserves founded during the British Empire period -- Reserves akin to United States Indian Reservations, Canadian First Nations reserves, or Australian aboriginal reserves. Many Black South Africans, however, never resided in these "homelands."

The homeland system disenfranchised black people in "white South Africa"[1] (even if they resided there); their voting rights were restricted to the black homelands, which were economically the least productive areas of the country. Education, medical care, and other public services were segregated, and those available to Black people were of an inferior standard. The black education system within "White South Africa" was designed to prepare blacks for lives as a working-class. There was a deliberate policy in "White South Africa" of making services for black people inferior to those of whites, to try to "encourage" black people to move into the black homelands, hence black people ended up with services inferior to those of whites, Indians and coloureds ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Apartheid_sign.JPG

Apartheid legislation

Amendment to The Prohibition of Mixed Marriages Act (1949)

This law prohibited marital union between persons of different races.

Amendment to The Immorality Act (1950)

This law made it a criminal offence for a white person to have any sexual relations with a person of a different race.

The Population Registration Act (1950)

This law introduced an identity card for all persons over the age of sixteen. Their racial group was stipulated on the card.
This law required all citizens to be registered as black, white, coloured or Indian.

The Suppression of Communism Act (1950)

This law banned the South African Communist Party as well as any other party the government chose to label as 'communist'. It made membership in the SACP punishable by up to 10 years' imprisonment. The South African minister of justice, R.F. Swart, drafted the law.

The Group Areas Act (27 April 1950)

This law partitioned the country into different areas, with different areas being allocated to different racial groups. This law represented the very heart of apartheid because it was the basis upon which political and social separation was to be constructed.

Bantu Authorities Act (1951)

This law created separate government structures for black people.

Prevention of Illegal Squatting Act (1951)

This law allowed the government to demolish black shackland slums.

Native Building Workers Act and Native Services Levy (1951)

This law forced white employers to pay for the construction of proper housing for black workers recognized as legal residents in 'white' cities.

The Reservation of Separate Amenities Act (1953)

This law prohibited people of different races from using the same public amenities, such as resaurants, public swimming pools, restrooms, and so on.

The Bantu Education Act (1953)

This law brought all black schooling under government control, ending mission-run schools.
Apartheid placed great emphasis on separate education for different ethnic groups. Eventually there were 17 separate education systems. The education provided by the black system was of a lower standard to that provided in white, colored or Indian schools.

Bantu Urban Areas Act (1954)

This law curtailed black migration to the cities.

The Mines and Work Act (1956)

This law formalised racial discrimination in employment.

The Promotion of Black Self-Government Act (1958)

This law set up separate territorial governments in the 'homelands', designated lands for black people where they could have a vote. The aim was that these homelands or 'bantustans' would eventually become independent of South Africa. The South African government exercised strong influence over the homelands even after some of them became 'independent'.

Bantu Investment Corporation Act (1959)

This law set up a mechanism to transfer capital to the homelands in order to create jobs in the black homelands.

The Extension of University Education Act (1959)

This law created separate universities for Blacks, Coloureds and Indians.

Physical Planning and Utilisation of Resources Act (1967)

This law allowed the government to stop industrial development in 'white' cites and redirect such development to homeland border areas. The aim was to speed up the relocation of blacks to the homelands by relocating jobs to homeland areas. White-owned business was effectively forced to relocate away from 'white' cities. This resulted in the building of cities (housing millions of people) in the black homelands such as Babalegi, Temba, Mabopane, Ga-Rankuwa, Mdantsane and Madadeni.

Black Homeland Citizenship Act (1970)

This law changed the status of the inhabitants of the 'homelands' so that they were no longer citizens of South Africa. The aim was to ensure whites became the demographic majority within South Africa.

The Afrikaans Medium Decree (1974)

This decree required the use of Afrikaans and English on a fifty-fifty basis in high schools outside the homelands ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Soweto_Riots.jpg

Coloured classification

The population was classified into four groups: Black, White, Indian, and Coloured. (These terms are capitalized to denote their legal definitions in South African law). The Coloured group included people of mixed Bantu, Khoisan, and European descent (with some Malay ancestry, especially in the Western Cape). The Apartheid bureaucracy devised complex (and often arbitrary) criteria at the time that the Population Registration Act was implemented to determine who was Coloured. Minor officials would administer tests to determine if someone should be categorised either Coloured or Black, or if another person should be categorised either Coloured or White. Different members of the same family found themselves in different race groups. Further tests determined membership of the various sub-racial groups of the Coloureds. Many of those who formerly belonged to this racial group are opposed to the continuing use of the term "coloured" in the post-apartheid era, though the term no longer signifies any legal meaning. The expressions 'so-called Coloured' (Afrikaans sogenaamde Kleurlinge) and 'brown people' (bruin mense) acquired a wide usage in the 1980s.

Discriminated against by apartheid, Coloureds were as a matter of state policy forced to live in separate townships — in some cases leaving homes their families had occupied for generations — and received an inferior education, though better than that provided to Black South Africans. They played an important role in the struggle against apartheid: for example the African Political Organisation established in 1902 had an exclusively coloured membership.

From about 1950 to 1983, voting rights were denied to Coloureds in the same way that they were denied to blacks (see Coloured). In 1977, however, the NP caucus approved proposals to bring coloured and Indian people into central government. In 1982, final constitutional proposals produced a referendum among white voters, and the Tricameral Parliament was approved. The Constitution was reformed the following year to allow the Coloured and Asian minorities participation in separate Houses in a Tricameral Parliament, and Botha became the first Executive State President. The theory was that the Coloured minority could be granted voting rights, but the Black majority were to become citizens of independent homelands. These separate arrangements continued until the abolition of apartheid. The Tricameral reforms led to the formation of the (anti-apartheid) UDF as a vehicle to try and prevent the co-option of coloureds and Indians into an alliance with white South Africans. The subsequent battles between the UDF and the NP government from 1983 to 1989 were to became the most intense period of struggle between left-wing and right-wing South Africans ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

dude-bheja pauddophul ... NOT !

Orion
September 15, 2007, 10:32 AM
you have to sign up than you will get the passwords

we can't sign up becasue the sign up page doesn't work..maybe they canceled it temporarily.

cricket_dorshok

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Special Event

It shows a player "ready".

crikss
from sopcast site not a single channel is working for me...so i think sopcast is having some problem

Faisal
September 15, 2007, 10:34 AM
Edit

Electrequiem
ajke mone hoy link niye birat shonkot hobe...

irteja
can wait anymore...30 min to go

:fire::fire::fire::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Rommel
someone please fix sopcast or deshikotha?

Nabil-Jpn
please send me one link for todays game???? Please Please ........

soulkiller
September 15, 2007, 10:36 AM
http://www.myp2p.eu/Other.htm
bookmark this
will help in d future

Miraz
September 15, 2007, 10:37 AM
Graham Gooch is saying this is the favourite ground for Justin Kemp and he averages 216 in 6 ODI at Newlands. :(

Faisal
OK here is the first link, open it on Internet Explorer.
http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php

Enjoy, will post more live link soon.

This is 100% working with no buffering at all. only 50 people willa ble to see, if you connect do not disconnect then you will not able to get in again, as peolle just jumpinh in.

dont forget to say thank to me:P

Farhad

Try a different signup link. The one on the top left of the page worked fine for me. Heres the URL : http://www.live-from-bd.com/members/

Electrequiem
September 15, 2007, 10:38 AM
is it just me or faisal's link has no audio?

sandpiper
September 15, 2007, 10:39 AM
I am also worried about Kemp and Boucher tonight.... :(
Hope Rasel and co. can negotiate them gracefully :flag:
Graham Gooch is saying this is the favourite ground for Justin Kemp and he averages 216 in 6 ODI at Newlands. :(

Orion
September 15, 2007, 10:40 AM

it works fine for me

Orion
September 15, 2007, 10:41 AM
L-)OK here is the first link, open it on Internet Explorer.
http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php

Enjoy, will post more live link soon.

This is 100% working with no buffering at all. only 50 people willa ble to see, if you connect do not disconnect then you will not able to get in again, as peolle just jumpinh in.

dont forget to say thank to me:P

faisal....thanks very much man.

Sohel
Ash to Ata on ESPN- "I don't think it was an upset. We beat West Indies because we're a better team."

WTG bagher bachcha !!! ... :flag:

Miraz
It's raining in Cape Town and the start will be delayed.

Todays match will be played in a different pitch which might turn a bit. Pitch report by Nasser Hossain. Good news for Bangladesh.

Faisal
September 15, 2007, 10:42 AM

this link http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php

Working perfect with audio, i will suggest you re-start your internet explorer. once you connected do not disconnect.

If anyone who can not connect, then it is full, just post here i will post another link:)

tutul
September 15, 2007, 10:43 AM
But how to use link in TVU? I see the list of channels on the left. But I don't know how to invoke a link. Can anyone help.
download TVU player first. then refresh that link. it should work. link provided by Faisal bhai also working fine. http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php

Thanks Faisal bhai.

Electrequiem
September 15, 2007, 10:43 AM
can anyone help me out with getting my WMP sound to work? I have sounds on everything else, just cant listen to anything on Faisal's link.

Sohel
September 15, 2007, 10:44 AM
Nasser Hussein on the pitch- "Dry and lots of cracks, should favor slower BD bowlers." ... :D

cricket_dorshok
September 15, 2007, 10:45 AM
To me, it shows the player is "ready", no audio, video.

crikss
September 15, 2007, 10:45 AM
if anyone want to see in TVU just click my signature

ialbd
September 15, 2007, 10:47 AM
thanks a lot faisal...

Faisal
Ok here is more new link:

If you have install TVU: http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-tvu.html

Sopcast Link: http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-sop.htm

MMS link: http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php

More link coming on the way....

FagunerAgun
Go BD go. Amora aacchi tomader sathe.

Go_Bangladesh
its working fine for me

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:48 AM
Faisal bha, I am not sure if it is working or not. Is there supposed to be a DIRECTV logo?

sandpiper
September 15, 2007, 10:48 AM
Nasser Hussein on the pitch- "Dry and lots of cracks, should favor slower BD bowlers." ... :D

:):)

Electrequiem
September 15, 2007, 10:49 AM
can anyone hear audio on DirectTV's bacnground? I restarted IE, and I still cant hear anything ... a little help?

Miraz
September 15, 2007, 10:49 AM
Good news guys!!

rain has stopped. :)

PoorFan
September 15, 2007, 10:50 AM
Looks like we have to win the toss again?

FagunerAgun
Ouch, it is drizzling over there.

riad
I can hear only music and still directv screen ......
not sure if i will be able to watch the game here ....
please help.

I bought p2pcricket or something like that. Does not work .....on windows media or TVU ...

this link http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php

Working perfect with audio, i will suggest you re-start your internet explorer. once you connected do not disconnect.

If anyone who can not connect, then it is full, just post here i will post another link:)

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:51 AM
Faisal Bhai, how come it is showing the DIRECTV logo and not the match?

FagunerAgun
September 15, 2007, 10:51 AM
According to Cricinfo, no change in BD team lineup.

Sohel
September 15, 2007, 10:52 AM
:):)

The probable moisture can create a bit of extra bounce too ... I hope we bowl first ... :)

Electrequiem
September 15, 2007, 10:54 AM
still no audio ... on Faisal's link.

Hatebreed
September 15, 2007, 10:54 AM
Streaming links (Use IE)

You need the following software to play them.

TVU Player - http://hindichannels.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y
TVU Player - http://bangla-media.blogspot.com/2007/09/twenty20-cricket-world-cup-2007.html
PPMate - ppmates://playapps/id=PCAST_18 (open the URL in your browser to start on PPMate)
WM Player - http://www.livesportzstreaming.com/voip-mms.php (50 people restricted)
Sopcast - http://www.deshikotha.com/content/view/160/95/ (not working right now but keep trying if you need it)
Various - http://www.myp2p.eu/Other.htm

If you want to add any additional links, please quote this message and add them to the list, so people know all the working links.

Rommel
September 15, 2007, 10:55 AM
Faisal bhai, the link is not working anymore it just says ready.

Sohel
September 15, 2007, 10:55 AM
South Africa team

MV Boucher, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, JM Kemp, JA Morkel, M Morkel, M Ntini, VD Philander, SM Pollock, GC Smith, JJ van der Wath

Bangladesh team

Abdur Razzak, Aftab Ahmed, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim, Nazimuddin, Shakib Al Hasan, Syed Rasel, Tamim Iqbal

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 10:56 AM
okay guys good new the covers are coming off

irteja
September 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
Match delayed by rain

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 10:58 AM
okay guys good new the covers are coming off
yay the match is gonna be coontinued

irteja
September 15, 2007, 10:58 AM
bloody drizzling..i hate it

nannu
September 15, 2007, 10:59 AM
we gonna winnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

irteja
bangladesh keep the same side..farhad reza got one more chance to prove himself

Dhruvo
bloody drizzling..i hate it
no way i just love it,i love rain.

Miraz
Toss in 3-4 minutes. Rain stopped and play is about to start in 15 minutes.

Spitfire_x86
We are dead! SA will bowl first :(

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
damn south africa won the toss and elected to bowl

PolarBear
September 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
Guys, go to sopcast.org and click channel-live. From the list of chanels, click www.webstrem.net.tc.

Infact there are more links, this one is working but I am getting stuck sometime.. probably need more people to come.

irteja
September 15, 2007, 11:01 AM
Pitch: The surface appears to have quite a few cracks and the Bangladesh spinners should love this.

irteja
September 15, 2007, 11:02 AM
Dhrubo match kokhon suru hobe?

sensible
September 15, 2007, 11:03 AM
any live video links?

Hatebreed
September 15, 2007, 11:03 AM
Ashraful spoke well. Tamim's advice is working. :-D

Dhruvo
September 15, 2007, 11:04 AM
Dhrubo match kokhon suru hobe?
eito koiak minutes er modhei shooru hobe,akhon matro break nilo

FagunerAgun
We are dead! SA will bowl first :(

SA bowlers have least variations...I am not much worried.

Go Bd go :flag:

irteja
south Africa is playing with full strength

Sauron
September 15, 2007, 11:06 AM
The stadium looks fantastic! Especially with the clouds around the surrounding mountains it looks like something out of a sci-fi

irteja
Ashraful spoke well. Tamim's advice is working. :-D

hatebreed did he say anything about Bangladesh team commando training:lol:

Miraz
damn south africa won the toss and elected to bowl

That might not be a bad toss to lose if we can put some good score.

Chasing under light will be difficult as there is some turn on the pitch.

Our batsmen need to put some good score. IMO, 170-180 will be a winning score.

gadha
any video links?

cricket_dorshok
Good Luck Tigers!

irteja
September 15, 2007, 11:07 AM
The stadium looks fantastic! Especially with the clouds around the surrounding mountains it looks like something out of a sci-fi

brother i have seen MCG and Adelaide oval...i am sure i can imagine

Hatebreed
I'm worried about Justin Kemp. He's got a great record on this ground. Although the shorter distance on the square, deep fine leg side should help Ash play his favourite pull and paddle shots.

Dhruvo

well if thats the case then okay,cool

thasan
September 15, 2007, 11:08 AM
got sopcast working here
http://bangla-media.blogspot.com/2007/09/twenty20-cricket-world-cup-2007.html
great!

allrounder
khela shorashori dekhar ki kono poddhoti ache? thakle doya kore dik nirdeshon koriben. dhonnyabad.

Omio
so, we hav to bat 1st..

Hatebreed
hatebreed did he say anything about Bangladesh team commando training:lol:
Nope. :lol:

zainab
September 15, 2007, 11:09 AM
Dont like the fact that BD is batting first. Hope they keep their cool and try and make some good runs.
I also noticed that Ash spoke much better English here and also his understanding is better. I think that he will blossom eventually, because he now knows that he is in the spotlight.:big_hug:

PoorFan
Ok, lets blast them from the first ball.

Miraz
C'mon Bangladesh top order show some consistency. Losing too many early wicket will finish the game for us.

thasan

i doubt :(
1. bd batting a problem hoite pare initially.
2. spinners wont be able to grip the ball
lets hope neither of these happens :-D:-D:-D

Miraz
September 15, 2007, 11:10 AM
In a way it's better. If we can perform well while batting first we will be more confident in the 2nd round.

rubel_18
September 15, 2007, 11:11 AM
Damn we lost the toss, the toss is gonna be vry crucial in dis match, BTW have we won against any of da big teams wid bowling second????

Omio
we r good on chase on T20.

Anher
All eyes watching Bangladesh vs Southafrica on asraful today!!! Media keep talking talking and talking only about you ash.!!!!

Comeon prove your consistency!

Sohel
September 15, 2007, 11:12 AM
We're batting first ... Ash lost the toss ... :(

Tamim ... ajkeo dubaile khaubor achhe tor ... :smug:

FagunerAgun
September 15, 2007, 11:12 AM
When we win, we should win in any situation.

Go_Bangladesh
September 15, 2007, 11:13 AM
ektai o kaaj kortisena
please help

crikss
direct tv logo dekhte dekhte mon mejaj kharap hoye gelo

Sohel
In a way it's better. If we can perform well while batting first we will be more confident in the 2nd round.

Spot on.

Miraz
We won against South Africa batting first in Guyana. We need a repeat performance. :)

Sauron
In fact, given the weather and location, it doesn't matter a whole lot that BD is batting first.

riad
September 15, 2007, 11:15 AM
i think something is wrong with the free link ...
I bought from the same site now everything is fine. ...
direct tv logo dekhte dekhte mon mejaj kharap hoye gelo

Miraz
Boys are out in the middle.

Play about to start.

Tehsin
kothao magna dekhachche ?

Hatebreed
September 15, 2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone know what's a good score on this ground? I reckon we need 180.

razath
September 15, 2007, 11:16 AM
Good luck tigers. Go BD go

crikss
September 15, 2007, 11:17 AM
oops sorry channel goes offline

Omio
September 15, 2007, 11:17 AM
Tamim fav shot is revers sweep..lol

i_1_primeval_man
September 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
http://myp2p.eu/Other.htm
Go to this link Tehsin bhai and click on any of the sopcast link. I am watching it live and clear.