PDA

View Full Version : Homepage Poll: Bangladesh 2-0?

Arnab
October 14, 2003, 09:04 PM
looks like 6 people voted for that outcome.

Sham
October 15, 2003, 12:10 AM
thats quite amazing. I guess some people are feeling a little over optimistic. But thats okay, we need all types.

Anyway, 59 votes so far is pretty good. Don't know if we have had a more voters in a poll before. But, over 500 people visit this site everyday, so where are the 450 who didn't vote? Come on folks, vote up.

fab
October 15, 2003, 01:11 AM
sorry to stuff up your poll, but I was able to vote 4 times.

tnb
October 15, 2003, 03:00 AM
"real fans are not realistic".

Hasib
October 15, 2003, 08:35 AM
Your supposed to vote only once!!! Now, if this was a poll with at least 10,000, fine, but as there are so few of us who actually vote... (by the way does cricinfo have any more polls these days?)

Hasib
October 15, 2003, 08:53 AM
While we, the fans are bieng optimistc, there is the slightest possibility of a win. Enamul Hoque jnr is a young bowler, but inspired, England's batting callopse. In the testside we have Rafique, who is more mature as a bowler(Allaher Rahmatha)

BangladeshCricket
October 15, 2003, 09:58 PM
I know my dear friends we are so much passionate about our teams and crickets but we have to remember our structure is still in development phase and we also don't get adequate facilities or even don't put enough efforts(besides some exceptions) to be a good players like cricketers or emerging crickets of England and Aussies and even India and Pakistan. We have a great Coach who guided us in a right path so far...but He can't just make us win ....it requires time and the efforts of our players, the whole system, and overall from all of us. I am optimistic that one day we will be far better but it depends on us...a magician like Whatmore can guide us but improvement of cricket structure, players, professionasim and patriotism depend only on us.