PDA

View Full Version : Interview of Aminul Islam: in Bengali

fwullah
October 15, 2003, 12:22 PM
BangladesherKhela (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strAction=Interviews&strrefer=displaycontent_pdf&strItemPath=interviews/373/n-4.pdf)

fwullah
October 15, 2003, 12:24 PM
I am feeling sad for Aminul Islam.

Can anyone remember his English? He could be a good commentator for Bangladesh in the future - when things are settled for him.

Mahmood
October 15, 2003, 12:41 PM
The thing is, there was no good form of him last year. I do not see why he claims he should have gotten a change in this practice match.

He simply sucked in last Dhaka League. His team, Biman fought in relegation league and barely stayed in Premier Division.

It is much more importent for us to test future stars than to let him play a practice match to make him happy.

As for BCB to honor him to retire, thats is something BCB has not done for anyone yet (Akram didn't get that, and he did not complain, neither did Atahar Ali), it will come in time, still too early.

rafiq
October 15, 2003, 12:43 PM
Don't remember his English, but I don't think that will get in his way. We don't have a tradition of being straight with past-their-prime players and don't even give them a charity farewell match or something like that. I am glad he is moving on and has a plan for coaching, analysis, etc.