PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Super Eights: ICC World Twenty20, September 20, Cape Town

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

fai_hasan
September 20, 2007, 10:40 AM
Bowlers O M R W Econ
*Mashrafe Mortaza (rfm) 4.0 0 45 1 11.25

Worst Bangladeshi Twenty20 bowler.

amar mone hoi ashraful captain howar por theke mashrafe iccha kore faltu kheltese. he needs to get his brain sorted.

Sadz
September 20, 2007, 10:54 AM
Nazim has ability but he gets out on his first ball too regurlarly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mali007
September 20, 2007, 10:58 AM
One man show...
Junaed is in the wrong team it looks like.. no wonder he was kept in the dressing room all these time. They knew he will out play everyone else in the team!!.. politics if u ask me!!
100% right!!!

Shobha
September 20, 2007, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=mali007;550891]

just wait till his next match!

Shobha
September 20, 2007, 11:05 AM
100% right!!!

just wait till his next match

Tiger Bhai
September 20, 2007, 11:44 AM
They all are talented, u see.. now junaed done well, everyone will forget that he played few lose shot and probably thinking that he is the man 100%.. but don't forget that future opponents will study his weakness for sure.. and so we forget to repair our mistakes. this already happened to few of our young players.
sorry to be negetive but has to be said.

hykhan
September 20, 2007, 12:00 PM
sweet we are on the top of our group Inshallah Pakistan will win this champioship

kaisermatin
September 20, 2007, 12:19 PM
We need to make noise for a good coach for Bangladesh. From Australia preferably.

We are too inconsistent:

Kenya defeated us.
Uganda almost caught us...

Got just one win in the tourney.

zainab
September 20, 2007, 12:47 PM
My adorable Mushy did very well in this match, he made up for his shortcomings in the last match, he was brilliant, I did not notice any byes, one stumping, one catch and a brilliant run out. sorry that he did not have company at the end at the innings.

Very glad to see that Zunaid outclassed everyone in his first appearance and to get the man of the match award, he deserves it,the commentators were wondering why he was not played before. I hope that his place on the national team is cemented. He looks like he has good cricketing brains, not like Tamim who should now be sent back to U19 team to become a better batsman.

Bangladesh tried, this was not a terrible performance, fielding and bowling was much better than SL, but I think that Pakistan was not fired up enough, but still the crowd enjoyed the game and that matters too.
SL gave a pathetic performance this morning. At least Bangladesh was much better than them, so fans in my opinion, they did not do too badly.
By the way, the commentator did comment that Ash and Malik donated all their awards in Kenya to Ugandan cricket, and he thought that it was a commendable gesture on both captain's part. 3 CHEERS FOR THEM.

Antora
September 20, 2007, 01:26 PM
if only we scored 15 more runs.......just 15 more runs......we could have won! but its bd wat can we expect? any way way to go junaid!!! wooot woot!!!!

Omio
September 20, 2007, 03:43 PM
Dropping Nazim against Pakistan is a big mistake.
:mad:

mepaki
September 20, 2007, 10:49 PM
Guess who is going to win this world cup

zainab
September 20, 2007, 11:41 PM
Anybody's guess, but I am going with the Aussies.

Megh
September 21, 2007, 05:22 AM
Pakistan Gonna Win. Could Be The Final Will Be Pakistan Vs India

cricket_king
September 21, 2007, 07:21 AM
Pakistan Gonna Win. Could Be The Final Will Be Pakistan Vs India

NOOOOO! Not India! Anyone but them. I want Australia to be up there rather than them!