PDA

View Full Version : banana and apple

Puck
September 27, 2007, 07:10 AM
i am in the library. an elderly woman came in this morning and sat two tables behind me. she was there for literally ten minutes and left a jumper on the chair. on the table are a few books on linguistics, some paper with scribbles on them, a banana and an apple. the banana and the apple are just staring at me and making me hungry!

sandpiper
September 27, 2007, 07:41 AM
you guys are crazy. what the hell is it to open a thread ?

Puck
September 27, 2007, 07:44 AM
you guys are crazy. what the hell is it to open a thread ?

the same reason that motivated your response ;)

Kabir
September 27, 2007, 09:02 AM
the same reason that motivated your response ;)

hahahaha...may be we should add, "aah ki mojar chulkani, ghusur ghusur khaujjani...computer ta re khuilla, shuta dilam jhulaiya" ;)

Kabir
September 27, 2007, 09:03 AM
I got to the office half an hour ago...and I didn't notice these two boxes next to my cubicle. A colleague pointed them out to me...and they're both full of muffins. My boss brought those in. But I'm fasting. So...the muffins are staring at me, and I can't do justice to them! :(

GuruTM
September 29, 2007, 12:39 AM
[বাংলা]
আজাইরা সূতা টু ড্র এটেনশন টু পাক। আমিও চান্সটা ছাড়লাম না একটা আজাইরা পোস্ট করার।
[/বাংলা]

Puck
October 1, 2007, 10:18 AM
[বাংলা]
আজাইরা সূতা টু ড্র এটেনশন টু পাক। আমিও চান্সটা ছাড়লাম না একটা আজাইরা পোস্ট করার।
[/বাংলা]

there is little in the terms and conditions of useage that prevents myself or you from posting about everyday happenings in life. why moan?