PDA

View Full Version : The most terrifying moment in your life ?

Dhruvo
October 4, 2007, 09:01 AM
well i just had a terrifying moment today and i thought about this thread after that lol so here it goes:
what is your most terrifying moment in your life ?

my terrifying moment was when i had a a thorn type thing in my feet for months and it didnt come out and i had this surgery today with local anistesia and when i looked at my feet during the operation it was horrible i was so scared during the operation,from now on i am never going to a hospital,i hate it !lol.

Miraz
October 4, 2007, 09:08 AM
Terrifying moments...

Every time before any exam or project submission... I have similar dreams...simply terrifying...

1. Went to the exam hall and can't answer any questions as it's a different paper
2. Forgot to return the answer script and now chasing the invigilator after the exam is well over
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Forgot every formula and the calculator is not working during the exam.

And finally I feel greatly relieved after discovering it's only a dream.

Dhruvo
October 4, 2007, 09:13 AM
Terrifying moments...

Every time before any exam or project submission... I have similar dreams...simply terrifying...

1. Went to the exam hall and can't answer any questions as it's a different paper
2. Forgot to return the answer script and now chasing the invigilator after the exam is well over
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Forgot every formula and the calculator is not working during the exam.

And finally I feel greatly relieved after discovering it's only a dream.
haha omg! i also had this dream the night before my maths exam lol i saw that i didnt learn any formula and didnt know anything omg it was just... bad,lol but then i got a 100% in the exam lol,looks like hard work really does pay off.

Alien
October 4, 2007, 09:23 AM
Well, I almost got ran over by a car 3 weeks ago. Those near death episodes are as terrifying as it gets.

Fazal
October 4, 2007, 09:30 AM
The most terrifying moment in your life ?

so far?

When I was born I guess.

In future?

When I will die.

Sohel
October 4, 2007, 09:50 AM
MYPL D,

Thank you for this excellent thread.

I will talk about the most incredible moment in my life. A moment that defies easy classification as either “terrifying” or “ecstatic” …

An intense spiritual/intellectual/physical experience somewhat "out of the blue" that led to my real, willful submission to Allah at the age of 20 in 1987.

My friend Chris Issak was teaching me to surf in Ocean Beach, San Francisco. I was having incredible difficulty with the ice cold water gnawing at every inch of my body right through the wet-suit, and trying to stand up on the board without any success. After wiping out and hitting my head against the board for perhaps the 20th time, suddenly I felt like an integral part of everything around me. For those few, indescribably vivid moments I could no longer distinguish anything other than an ecstatic sort of super consciousness outside of myself as something apart from me or my body. I was every molecule of all the known and unknown elements that surrounded me with immense clarity. It became abundantly clear to me that everything was deliberately engineered and created by Allah and I empathized with everything and everyone. My spirit, intellect and every cell in my body acted as one and reassured me that everything is alright and worthy of the love, compassion and empathy Allah has graciously accorded me in this life.

Chris dragged me ashore. Back on the beach, I just broke down, totally overwhelmed by the beauty and love around me, and cried the purest tears of gratitude to Allah for dispensing such grace upon one of his many creations, and submitted willfully to Him as his grateful slave. The Holy Quraan made perfect sense to like never before. Since that day I have been Salat-obsessed.

Much later, while doing my Masters in psychology, I found out about the miracle of what is known as the "GOD Spot" in our brains ... go figure.

Science Meets Religion

In a strange mixing of paths, scientific study has found that there exists in every human being a part of the brain that has been identified as the "God Module". This module was found to be stimulated by meditation and prayer causing dramatic experiences in the brain ranging from hearing voices to mystical and paranormal experiences.

In comparative terms, it seems that the actions of Salat as described in the Quran seem to be a stimuli for the activation of such a neurological portal thus inducing the "Connection" with the Spirit.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/39fed1e4f7.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

"Findings seem to point to a region of the brain commonly referred to as the 'God Spot' or 'God Module', that when stimulated creates hallucinations that are interpreted as mystical or spiritual experiences. This 'spot' is stimulated during meditation and prayer and is affected by electromagnetic fields and epilepsy. The resulting hallucinations may be the cause of mystical, spiritual and paranormal experiences as they can give feelings such as a presence in the room or an out of body experience. In the case of epileptics, this may be the reason for many of them becoming obsessed with religion. For those who experience the stimulation it is explained related to their own personal beliefs; a visit from an angel or lost loved one, an extraterrestrial encounter, a higher plane of consciousness or a visit from God."

Take care bro.

Peace, Sohel.

cricket_dorshok
October 4, 2007, 09:54 AM
I was in a night coach way to home. I sat at the left row first sit.The bus was on very high speed and suddenly front left tire got flat. The bus turned left, all the people (driver, helper, passengers) hold the steering wheel to keep the bus on track, and got escaped from colliding a mango tree just a few centimeters away. OMG, I can still feel the touch of death. If collided, I would have been the first person to get crashed!

Novo
October 4, 2007, 10:18 AM
my terrifying moment was when i was lost in a super market, i was so scared then after some minutes a man called me i was much scared because i was thinking that what if the man takes me with him,i did'nt go to that man, that man went then my brother and father saw me they took me and we went home.

Tigers_eye
October 4, 2007, 02:30 PM
most terrifing moments in Grade 7: "meet me after lunch". Everyone knew what punishment awaits. Outside the corridores they would have been charged for battery and assult. Bd summer, wearing only blue short, rolling on the pitch roads(where one could not stand still even for few seconds - too hot), with seniors kicking us with their boots.

Grade 11 and 12: Gutly (principal) slapping the hell out of us, cursing us and threantening us to suspend from school and would charge our parents for financial compensation?? Now that's just cold. That's where I learnt nothing hurts more when ones parents are to pay for his/her misdeeds.

College at US: Financial crisis. No loans available. Semister approaching. No money in the pocket. Can't sit out a semister either. sleepless nights to follow.

Driving: In 1992, around 2-3am in the morning, on an icy interstate in Minnesota, no control over the station wagon, and the car moving towards the 18 wheeler (between the big tires) which was going 65+ mph. The paniced face of my friends who were sitting in passenger sides (front and back seats) gave me a real scare. In the end, I did slam on the brakes and we hit the rig's rear wheels and spinning several times and ending up in between the median. By the mercy of our lord we all survived without a scratch.

akabir77
October 4, 2007, 03:22 PM
Lost and Found: got lost when i was 7-10 @ the Expo Fair. One shop owner asked me whether i was lost but i told him No i am not lost but my parents are... and he announced in the mike just like that " Harano Bigopti, Ekti 7/8 bocherer cheler pita mata harano gachey... jodi keo etc etc...

Driving: Lost control of the car went to ditch and then came back to the Highway70 and past some cars while spinning in 360 went to the other side of the ditch. Not a scrach... Drove the car back home...

Daughter: Lost my daughter from disney store in the mall when she was 1+ years old. later found her outside the store several stores down. She just figured out that she was alone and wasn't sure whether to cry or not and when she saw us started to cry. By the way she took several toys out of the store with her and the alarm didn't went off... I returned all the toys though ;)

Latest Scare: Yesterday while shutting my TLs trunk from corner of my eye i saw a hand going in to the trunk but my daughter in time took it out. the trunk door missed her 2 year old hand by a mili-second and it could have broke her figures into peaces...

khalifa
October 4, 2007, 03:35 PM
Sohel NR, did you know that Cat Stevens (now Yusuf Islam) had a similar experince that led to his conversion?
....we should send all the infidels to a west coast surfing lesson :-)

sandpiper
October 4, 2007, 03:52 PM
ami kaure dorai na.... so, no question of getting terrified. :D:D

Beamer
October 4, 2007, 04:01 PM
About six yrs back, went along with a bunch of people on a white water rafting tour, about two hours north of Pittsburgh, in the Allegheny Mountains, called Ohio Pile. It was class 4 rapids in the early Spring. Needless to say, the river water was ice cold, freshly fed from the melting snow of the mountains nearby. It was my third trip to that same place and this time around was the earliest in the season when the river level was very high. There were six of us in the raft. Our so called "expert" in the group was obviously the first one in the front of the raft, the person responsible for directing and barking out instructions for the people behind him. I sat all the way in the back row. Don't ask me why, but did so, because of this smoking hot ch**k which the "expert"'s new girlfriend brought along with her. The "expert" just started dating his new GF and was all gung ho about showing off. Anyway, we did well managing the first fall, but the second one in front, a huge pile of rock and a vertical drop of about 10-12 feet with all the gushing water will freeze anyones nerve. Our guide before the tour started basically told us to be careful about that drop. He gave us many tips/warning and told us to be in complete unison and follow the instructions ( guide stays nearby in a kayak by himslef ). As we approached the monster, there was a complete breakdown of order. "Expert" freaked out and started doing all different things. It all happened so soon that left us no time to adjust or even hear each other underneath that veil of defeaning noise of water. We tried to rescue by paddling the other way to avoid collsion with the big rock. The fall itself is sandwidched between to giant rock formations and one has to guide the raft through that, ride the water down the slope and then carry on downstream . We hit the giant head on, raft went in the air, front side up first, flipped, and all six were thrown off the raft straight down the fall. I was the last one to go since I was sitting in the back with, lets call her "SH", and what followed next was more than horrific. Lifejacket can't help if you are stuck in underwater rocks. You will drown and qucikly die unless hypothermia kills you first. I hit the fall, dropped with it, got banged a few times by some rocks ( not in my head but legs and arms ) and just got swept away by the awsome current. Don't know how long I was in the water, but the whole time, I was getting pulled in all different directions by the gushing water. I was afraid to get caught in one of those 'whirlpools' that can finish you off. What seemed like an eternity, finally ended with me finding my feet on the ground as I drifted down a good 100-150 yrds from where we catapulted upstream. It was the most terrfying moment of my life and I was sure of death staring me in the face. Just as it happened, it all ended, and calm prevailed all around. I pulled me out of the water. I saw some guides who usually walk on the mountainous shore along the river trying to throw ropes at other people still in the water. Just saw an oar float by. I was looking for "SH" in the river. Would I jump in the water if I see her in distress? Surely not, I said to myslef, not even her though I thought maybe she is the one who melted all the ice. To my utter surprise, she was on solid ground before me and was trudging along the shore, albeit a bit gingerly, from the bout with nature. I walked upto her and while we were both catching our breath, we saw in the distance, our "expert" getting pulled out of the water, hanging on to the rope thrown from the shore. It all ended fine. No one died, just a few cuts and bruises and one very mungled ego. Poor chap was blaming himslef for the whole ordeal and we were just happy to be come out alive. I know I was...

To be continued....

Rumz_01
October 4, 2007, 04:25 PM
Gotta Say, Sohel Bhai, tha was byutiful, your posts are most interesting to read, i love the way you write!

al Furqaan
October 4, 2007, 04:56 PM
About six yrs back, went along with a bunch of people on a white water rafting tour, about two hours north of Pittsburgh, in the Allegheny Mountains, called Ohio Pile. It was class 4 rapids in the early Spring. Needless to say, the river water was ice cold, freshly fed from the melting snow of the mountains nearby. It was my third trip to that same place and this time around was the earliest in the season when the river level was very high. There were six of us in the raft. Our so called "expert" in the group was obviously the first one in the front of the raft, the person responsible for directing and barking out instructions for the people behind him. I sat all the way in the back row. Don't ask me why, but did so, because of this smoking hot ch**k which the "expert"'s new girlfriend brought along with her. The "expert" just started dating his new GF and was all gung ho about showing off. Anyway, we did well managing the first fall, but the second one in front, a huge pile of rock and a vertical drop of about 10-12 feet with all the gushing water will freeze anyones nerve. Our guide before the tour started basically told us to be careful about that drop. He gave us many tips/warning and told us to be in complete unison and follow the instructions ( guide stays nearby in a kayak by himslef ). As we approached the monster, there was a complete breakdown of order. "Expert" freaked out and started doing all different things. It all happened so soon that left us no time to adjust or even hear each other underneath that veil of defeaning noise of water. We tried to rescue by paddling the other way to avoid collsion with the big rock. The fall itself is sandwidched between to giant rock formations and one has to guide the raft through that, ride the water down the slope and then carry on downstream . We hit the giant head on, raft went in the air, front side up first, flipped, and all six were thrown off the raft straight down the fall. I was the last one to go since I was sitting in the back with, lets call her "SH", and what followed next was more than horrific. Lifejacket can't help if you are stuck in underwater rocks. You will drown and qucikly die unless hypothermia kills you first. I hit the fall, dropped with it, got banged a few times by some rocks ( not in my head but legs and arms ) and just got swept away by the awsome current. Don't know how long I was in the water, but the whole time, I was getting pulled in all different directions by the gushing water. I was afraid to get caught in one of those 'whirlpools' that can finish you off. What seemed like an eternity, finally ended with me finding my feet on the ground as I drifted down a good 100-150 yrds from where we catapulted upstream. It was the most terrfying moment of my life and I was sure of death staring me in the face. Just as it happened, it all ended, and calm prevailed all around. I pulled me out of the water. I saw some guides who usually walk on the mountainous shore along the river trying to throw ropes at other people still in the water. Just saw an oar float by. I was looking for "SH" in the river. Would I jump in the water if I see her in distress? Surely not, I said to myslef, not even her though I thought maybe she is the one who melted all the ice. To my utter surprise, she was on solid ground before me and was trudging along the shore, albeit a bit gingerly, from the bout with nature. I walked upto her and while we were both catching our breath, we saw in the distance, our "expert" getting pulled out of the water, hanging on to the rope thrown from the shore. It all ended fine. No one died, just a few cuts and bruises and one very mungled ego. Poor chap was blaming himslef for the whole ordeal and we were just happy to be come out alive. I know I was...

To be continued....

rojar maash shesh hoile SHer chhobee pathayen amake :D

on another note, that near death experience is perfect for a pick up line

"SH, you know it is destiny that we ride each other after riding these waves, nearly dying, and surviving."

rubel_18
October 4, 2007, 05:24 PM
Very interesting Sohel bhai a great read as usual, u spk with so much knowledge, I rly like it. every place needs sum1 with ur great knowledge and wisdom.

Ajfar
October 4, 2007, 08:03 PM
i had coupless..but this is the most recent oness...my friend was doinn 140 on a strightway....my other friend was encouraginn himm to go moree..all i cud see was everything just flying right thruu....i was likee hold the steering wheel tightt..cause if he he lost control..we wud have been dead right there...

Nocturnal
October 4, 2007, 11:45 PM
I was few hundred yards away with my friends when a bomb attack on a gathering at Ramna Botomul on Pahela Baishakh( April 14, 2001) killed 11 and injures many. It was terrifying for sure......still I can recall the blunt sound and the smoke....I couldn't sleep for few days :(

Antora
October 5, 2007, 01:45 AM
when i was 5 i had to have an operation on my neck
and when i was 11 i had to have my appendix taken out

Antora
October 5, 2007, 02:15 AM
MYPL D,

I will talk about the most incredible moment in my life. A moment that defies easy classification as either “terrifying” or “ecstatic” …

An intense spiritual/intellectual/physical experience somewhat "out of the blue" that led to my real, willful submission to Allah at the age of 20 in 1987.

My friend Chris Issak was teaching I was me to surf in Ocean Beach, San Francisco. I was having incredible difficulty with the ice cold water gnawing at every inch of my body right through the wet-suit, and trying to stand up on the board without any success. After wiping out and hitting my head against the board for perhaps the 20th time, suddenly I felt like an integral part of everything around me. For those few, indescribably vivid moments I could no longer distinguish anything other than an ecstatic sort of super consciousness outside of myself as something apart from me or my body. I was every molecule of all the known and unknown elements that surrounded me with immense clarity. It became abundantly clear to me that everything was deliberately engineered and created by Allah and I empathized with everything and everyone. My spirit, intellect and every cell in my body acted as one and reassured me that everything is alright and worthy of the love Allah has accorded me in this life.

Chris dragged me ashore. Back on the beach, I just broke down, totally overwhelmed by the beauty and love around me, and cried the purest tears of gratitude to Allah for dispensing such grace upon one of his many creations, and submitted willfully to Him as his grateful slave. The Holy Quraan made perfect sense to like never before. Since that day I have been Salat-obsessed.

Much later, while doing my Masters in psychology, I found out about the miracle of what is known as the "GOD Spot" in our brains ... go figure.

Take care bro.

Peace, Sohel.

wow that was a really good read just like all your other posts!!! one day i want to be able to write like you:)

cricket_pagol
October 5, 2007, 02:57 AM
Sofel bhai, thanks for sharing your "God Spot" experience. I will have to read up on it... sounds very interesting.

Waiting to read the 2nd part of Beamer's story... I am pretty sure the girl "SH" has a more prominent role in the second part! Let's hope the story has a happy ending :)

Bengaliprince176
October 5, 2007, 04:43 AM
most terrifying moment had to be when i came out of a corner shop after buying a Simpsons magazine at the age of 8. my sister had just been born and my ma was looking after her while to get some money from bank rite next to shop. i went inside to buy the magazine. now i was a bit of a brat at the time, and my ma wasnt too happy with me, as i had been pestering her. also i was too young and never interested in the car we travelled in, i came out of the shop and saw a similar black BMW like my Dads car drive off, i ran to catch up with it but it was too fast for me. i thought ma had left me for good, only when she screamed my name telling me off for buying the extra chocloate bar, which had been specifically banned did sense prevail.... i realised that ma drives a ford not a beamer......:doh:

Dhruvo
October 5, 2007, 07:44 AM
MYPL D,

My friend Chris Issak was teaching I was me to surf in Ocean Beach, San Francisco. I was having incredible difficulty with the ice cold water gnawing at every inch of my body right through the wet-suit, and trying to stand up on the board without any success. After wiping out and hitting my head against the board for perhaps the 20th time, suddenly I felt like an integral part of everything around me. For those few, indescribably vivid moments I could no longer distinguish anything other than an ecstatic sort of super consciousness outside of myself as something apart from me or my body. I was every molecule of all the known and unknown elements that surrounded me with immense clarity. It became abundantly clear to me that everything was deliberately engineered and created by Allah and I empathized with everything and everyone. My spirit, intellect and every cell in my body acted as one and reassured me that everything is alright and worthy of the love Allah has accorded me in this life.

Take care bro.

Peace, Sohel.
thank you alot for sharing this wonderful moment of yours,great post btw.

Dhruvo
October 5, 2007, 07:47 AM
haha i am posting with one of my leg upside down hahahahaha,i might not be able to post much these days for this injury and i cant walk much and the doc said not to put pressure inm my foot,damn i hate operations.

Novo
October 5, 2007, 11:57 AM
haha i am posting with one of my leg upside down hahahahaha,i might not be able to post much these days for this injury and i cant walk much and the doc said not to put pressure inm my foot,damn i hate operations.
dhrubo bhaiya why did'nt you said anything about me? :( for me only you have done this post because you was sleeping and i made you wake up ,if you would not be injured then you was going to wake up yourself.

BD-Shardul
October 5, 2007, 01:29 PM
As Fazal Bhai said, the most terrifying event will be death.

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2007, 03:22 PM
As Fazal Bhai said, the most terrifying event will be death.
Only for those who are prepared for it. ;)
Wish you all the best on your quest for this semister. See you December inshallah.

Nafi
October 5, 2007, 04:16 PM
haha omg! i also had this dream the night before my maths exam lol i saw that i didnt learn any formula and didnt know anything omg it was just... bad,lol but then i got a 100% in the exam lol,looks like hard work really does pay off.

BUSTED!!!

11 year olds do not have formulas in their tests

You sir are 30 year old man posing as a kid

pathetic

layperson
October 5, 2007, 04:57 PM
BUSTED!!!

pathetic

Which school did you go to as an 11 yr old???? Grade 4 dont have any formulas in maths? In what grade did you learn about (a+b)2 {whole square}?

Farhad
October 5, 2007, 05:16 PM
BUSTED!!!

pathetic

lol....Where did that come from? Why in the world would a 30 year old want to pose as a kid? The other way around maybe....

Believe me, Dhrubo is definitely around 11 years old. Exceptionally smart for his age though...

Nafi
October 5, 2007, 05:16 PM
In what grade did you learn about (a+b)2 {whole square}?

What the hell is that?

and I aced my Maths GCSE's

tonoy
October 5, 2007, 05:50 PM
wow lots of investigation on the "dhrubo scandal" this will be remembered in BC for a long long time.

Sohel
October 5, 2007, 07:42 PM
On topic: -

Thanks everyone for sharing what you are in this thread, and please keep them coming.

Beamer my twin brother, you continue to rock hard ... WTG BROTHAHMAN !

MYPL D, bhagni Antora, Rubel, Rumz, khalifa and cricket_pagol ... thanks again for your kind words.

Also, thanks to everyone else who found my personal account to their liking. I've opened a thread titled the "Fear of Death" to elaborate a bit on some of the unasked questions in my own mind, and perhaps in the minds of others as well.

Peace, Sohel ... :)

Dhruvo
October 6, 2007, 07:26 AM
BUSTED!!!

pathetic
haha you are busted,i was talking about the formula of converting celcius into farenheit,then converting a fraction into a whole number and i read in grade 6 and that exam was my finals for grade 5,so just keep your cool and dont give a stupid example for me not being an 11 year old cause i am one and hey dont insult me by saying that i am a middle aged boy cause i aint one so just try to keep your temper if you have one that is.

Dhruvo
October 6, 2007, 07:28 AM
Which school did you go to as an 11 yr old???? Grade 4 dont have any formulas in maths? In what grade did you learn about (a+b)2 {whole square}?
yes yes thats very true but i never heard this a+b thing,any idea what its called ?

Dhruvo
October 6, 2007, 07:31 AM
lol....Where did that come from? Why in the world would a 30 year old want to pose as a kid? The other way around maybe....

Believe me, Dhrubo is definitely around 11 years old. Exceptionally smart for his age though...
thank you,i respect your support,you are a good person i can tell it from here but i wasnt talking about those a+b formulas but talking about the formula of converting celcius into farenheit then the simplest addition formula lol,have a nice day bro.

Dhruvo
October 6, 2007, 07:33 AM
wow lots of investigation on the "dhrubo scandal" this will be remembered in BC for a long long time.
yeah i dont know whats going on the minds of those disgusting people and i aint smart nor am i stupid :-D.

Xavier
October 6, 2007, 12:45 PM
I could say a couple:

1.When I was a kid, many years ago, I was at my uncle's house, which was upon a little hill. I took my cousin's bycicle and went down the road... unfortunately the bycicle's brakes were too hard to press for my child's hands... so I went hitting a short wall and jumped on the main road. A car stopped and the driver helped me to stand up and asked me if I was well. I had no memories of my "fly" though, but my cousin who watched that said it was scary. I only had a wound at my head that took some days to heal... I was lucky!

2.This summer... I had a phone call from a neighbour of a little house I have in the countryside 80 Kms from Rome. He told me to get inside the house cautiously (as I was going there for a short holiday) because he had seen many bees around a window... I got there and entered the house using a torch to make some light and found a giant beehive stuck to the window! If the neighbour had not phoned me I would have opened that window in the dark as I always do and the bees would have attacked me... I don't think I would have survived...:-|

Here is a pic I took of the beehive before it was taken off by Fire Guard:
http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn1906ai6.jpg

layperson
October 6, 2007, 12:58 PM
yes yes thats very true but i never heard this a+b thing,any idea what its called ?

Its an elementary formula in algebra. I learned this in grade 4 maths class when I was 11 years old.

Farhad
October 6, 2007, 01:09 PM
Its an elementary formula in algebra. I learned this in grade 4 maths class when I was 11 years old.

Off topic: You started elementary algebra in grade 4? Impressive!

On topic: I havent really had too many frightening experiences in my life (thank the lord), but for the sake of putting something forth, and with the risk of sounding "Wussie-like", here goes:

The first time i ever drove, the brakes failed! And i almost ploughed into another car! I didnt drive again for 3 years....

layperson
October 6, 2007, 04:01 PM
Off topic: You started elementary algebra in grade 4? Impressive!

Everyone else who followed the same curriculum would have done the same too. That would essentially mean thousands of other kids in Bangladesh. I am not an exception.

Farhad
October 6, 2007, 04:29 PM
Everyone else who followed the same curriculum would have done the same too. That would essentially mean thousands of other kids in Bangladesh. I am not an exception.

Dont be so modest. Just because its common doesnt mean its not impressive. I studied outside of BD my entire life, and even though most people are two years older than the usual in their grade, ive been impressed by the level of education over there...

Nocturnal
October 6, 2007, 05:00 PM

it looks scary for sure :sick:

Bancan
October 6, 2007, 08:54 PM

Holy.......that looks scary. How long do you think it was there?

Xavier
October 7, 2007, 11:13 AM
I read (on Wikipedia) they start to build the beehive on May, when the weather turns to be hot... I had to go there on June/July as I usually do, but luckily I only went there in August, two days after my neighbour had seen the bees outside the window and cared about calling me by phone... it was really stg amazing to see, but really scary to me as I kept on thinking "What if...!"

Dhruvo
October 7, 2007, 01:41 PM
dhrubo bhaiya why did'nt you said anything about me? :( for me only you have done this post because you was sleeping and i made you wake up ,if you would not be injured then you was going to wake up yourself.
whatever

Nafis_BD
October 7, 2007, 01:55 PM
I have had way to many terrifying moments in my life to chose which one was the most terrifying. Believe me or not I have terrifying moments everyday!!

Bengaliprince176
October 7, 2007, 01:57 PM
I have had way to many terrifying moments in my life to chose which one was the most terrifying. Believe me or not I have terrifying moments everyday!!

lol ur not alone nafis bruv, thats life though i guess

Novo
October 7, 2007, 06:38 PM
whatever
hey when i introduced myself in the theard introduce yourself that time i told something about you that your cricket pagol and you like cricket more then me right, then atleast i told something about you, why did'nt you told anything about me? that time,and now you told me whatever why? you should tell me that i am sorry or i forgot to tell something about you.

Rommel
October 7, 2007, 07:25 PM
hey when i introduced myself in the theard introduce yourself that time i told something about you that your cricket pagol and you like cricket more then me right, then atleast i told something about you, why did'nt you told anything about me? that time,and now you told me whatever why? you should tell me that i am sorry or i forgot to tell something about you.

lol its funny to see brothers and sisters fighting.

Nafis_BD
October 7, 2007, 08:03 PM
Ok Dhrubo and Novo could we stop the fight here??

Dhruvo
October 8, 2007, 01:48 AM
Ok Dhrubo and Novo could we stop the fight here??
yeah but she started it :)

Dhruvo
October 8, 2007, 01:50 AM
maintain your posts novo and this is not a place to argue its a forum!:floor:

Novo
October 8, 2007, 01:56 AM
yeah but she started it :)
i did'nt started it when did i fight with you i said that why did'nt you told something about me then you started by saying whatever.

Novo
October 8, 2007, 01:58 AM
maintain your posts novo and this is not a place to argue its a forum!:floor:
hey why are you laughing? you should make me understand because your elder then me but what to do i have to make you understand and i am doing that.

Dhruvo
October 8, 2007, 02:00 AM
i did'nt started it when did i fight with you i said that why did'nt you told something about me then you started by saying whatever.

hey why are you laughing? you should make me understand because your elder then me but what to do i have to make you understand and i am doing that.
see every one she is so easy to tease,:D novo i got you!

Novo
October 8, 2007, 04:59 PM
see every one she is so easy to tease,:D novo i got you!
okay bhaiya stop the fighting now i am bored of it.

cricket_pagol
October 8, 2007, 05:33 PM
Novo is such cute little girl. Dhrubo, don't bug her too much (little bit of teasing is OK!).

Dhruvo
July 24, 2008, 10:06 PM
Novo is such cute little girl. Dhrubo, don't bug her too much (little bit of teasing is OK!).
Lol ok,

Now I have recently had a really freaky day,I went to my dad's friends house,now over there I knew a grade 9 friend of mine ,we played cricket for like 2 hours and came back to his house,after eating my friends and I went on a walk to the playground for the swings,after a little while my friend told me "lets play nikky nikky" I knew that it was a pranking kind of game,all you have to do is go to someones house ,ring the doorbell and run! I dont like those stuff but this time I was trapped by both sides,if i say no,my friend will still do it because he knows that I dont know much about that place so i'll follow him around and if i say yes well you know what I have to do,So we went to this punjabi guys house ,rang the doorbell 6 times! and ran to the playground for cover so that they dont see us,we climbed up to the slides and started looking at the house,waited for like 10 mins still no signs of someone opening the door,and just when we were about to leave to my firends house there came this big man with another guy ,looking suspiciously around the neigbourhood ,hunting for the ones who rang their doorbell and maybe woke them up from sleep :lol:,it was funny in the beginning when we thought they would'nt come near the playground but it seemed they were !:timeout:,I was so scared,one of them had a hockey stick with him...me and my friend decided to get out of the slides and run,before that, we wanted to confirm whether they are coming here or not,they did'nt see us but we were sure that if they come anymore closer we would get into trouble,after about 40 secs me and my friend jumped off the slides and ran as fast as we could....right after that the big man screamed loud,saying "hey!!!come here!!!!!!!" I almost fell because of that scream, but kept running , the guy with a hockey stick after wards screamed saying to us "you are getting caught,we are calling for help!"for a moment i thought about that sentence,imagining myself running from the cops then getting caught and spending a decade in jail :ticking: lol,that was scary!,"ofcourse they would'nt call 911 will they"I said to my friend in a tiring voice he replied saying "why will the call 911 just for a prank?",minutes passed by with them still chasing us,we were running towards his house,I could'nt run at my best as i had to preserve some energy..but i still managed to outrun them,after we reached his house we still heard their footsteps,with that my friend ran leaving me behind,the only thing I could do was hide and pray that they would'nt catch me,I hid into my friends backyard,luckily they didnt see me running there,I waited for like 10 mins then finally peeked outside,and then saw the same guy that chased us walking right beside me the distance between us was like 2 feet away yet he still could'nt see me,that was a lucky break for me,he passed by,I ran to my friends house,sneaking through the basement,waiting for my friend to come but he didnt,I thought he was busted,luckily he came back after 30 mins,I asked him where he went and he said that he ran from all the way to his house to the main road,stopped by at tim hortons and came back here,we ran upstairs to his room closed the doors and opened the windows looking out to see whether they are still there or not,and thank God they went,we were safe!,I promised myself never to nikky nikky that house ever again!my heart is still beating fast.....

Bancan
July 24, 2008, 10:17 PM
Wait so the guy trespassed into your friends property? You could have called the cops.

Ajfar
July 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
well one time i got pulled overr...n the cop came up to me n said...the name ur car is registered under is wantedd...then asked for my license n took it bak to his car..while i'm sitting there trying to figure out wat the hell is goin on..my car is registered under me n my brother's namee..i knw they aren't lukin for mee...i'm like what the hell did my brother doo...finally he came bak and and confirmed me that it wasn't me or my brotherr..we just happen to hav the same last name...choudhury...n also very close first name...the wanted guy's first name was azar..n..i'm ajfar n my brother is azdar...

Dhruvo
July 26, 2008, 10:19 AM
Wait so the guy trespassed into your friends property? You could have called the cops.
Wow!didnt know that,but i wasnt in the situation to make a call at that time,lol.

well one time i got pulled overr...n the cop came up to me n said...the name ur car is registered under is wantedd...then asked for my license n took it bak to his car..while i'm sitting there trying to figure out wat the hell is goin on..my car is registered under me n my brother's namee..i knw they aren't lukin for mee...i'm like what the hell did my brother doo...finally he came bak and and confirmed me that it wasn't me or my brotherr..we just happen to hav the same last name...choudhury...n also very close first name...the wanted guy's first name was azar..n..i'm ajfar n my brother is azdar...
Lol..

Rifat
July 26, 2008, 11:10 AM
the most terrifying moment in my life was when i was 7 years old, i almost got bitten by a poisonous snake(though it resembles a কেচু(worm) it is quite poisonous and deadly, in bangla we call it আতাল্কুচ্চা)it was inches away from me until my neighbor warned me i jumed up and later my family burned it alive.

another scary moment in my life is that my first trip to Bangladesh after immigrating to USA in 2001, december, Ramadhan, i had a horrendous fever and diarrhea combined that i thought i was gonna die... and almost died until Allah cured me...