PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for "thebest"

nobody
October 7, 2007, 02:31 AM
most of the new members do not know about 'thebest'. he was a very active member of this board in the last two years. but he no longer post here. I checked out him and find out that he resigned from his job. But his bosses liked him and did not accept his resignation. instead he is in long term unspecified leave. I know one of his close friend. though he did not tell me what happened to him but told me he is going through a serious personal crisis. he is depressed and even suicidal. so please pray for him.

ammark
October 7, 2007, 03:06 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I remember you had told us something along these lines earlier. My support and best wishes are for him. He is always welcome here to participate in something that perhaps can give him enjoyment and contentedness.

Omio
October 7, 2007, 08:22 AM
Hope Allah will help him to resolve all kind of problem.

Miraz
October 7, 2007, 09:45 AM
thebest is one of my most favourite members here. May Allah give him the strength to overcome the tough period.

Alien
October 7, 2007, 09:56 AM
Depression is a nasty thing. I hope he recovers from it. He really should see a psychologist, depression should not be taken lightly. May Allah grant him speedy recovery.

Rubu
October 7, 2007, 10:02 AM
I always used to have 'motel mil' with thebest. May Allah help him in his hard time and we want to see him back here soon.

Mohiul
October 7, 2007, 10:47 AM
thebest is one of my most favourite members here. May Allah give him the strength to overcome the tough period.

Hope Allah will help him to resolve all kind of problem.

Depression is a nasty thing. I hope he recovers from it. He really should see a psychologist, depression should not be taken lightly. May Allah grant him speedy recovery.

I always used to have 'motel mil' with thebest. May Allah help him in his hard time and we want to see him back here soon.

AAMIIN

Xavier
October 7, 2007, 11:17 AM
My thought for him and I'm sure he'll be soon back to the forum... anyone should always find a way to enjoy own life, as we deserve that!
I suggest to find some help on syndicates or other kind of associations about his trouble at work... though I don't know what's the social system where he lives...

al Furqaan
October 7, 2007, 12:57 PM
ooh didn't know that...may allah cure him.

Nafis_BD
October 7, 2007, 01:34 PM
Even though I don't know thebest bhaiya that well but I liked reading his posts and started to miss his posts but never knew he was going through this kind of problems. My best wishes for him and hopefully Allah will help him recover soon!!

Bancan
October 7, 2007, 01:42 PM
He is one my favorite poster here in BC. Inshallah he will recover soon.

Dhruvo
October 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
i never saw him posting but still i hope he can recover from this crisis ASAP,Allah please listen to me.

BanCricFan
October 7, 2007, 04:07 PM
Life on earth supposed to be a struggle. May Allah grant him required patience and faith to get through this hardship. "With hardship comes ease". I wish him Iman, will power, health and peace. Aameen!

Zobair
October 7, 2007, 05:20 PM
Come on "thebest"...come back to Banglacricket. If nothing else we will share your pain and give you company. There is light at the end of every tunnel. Keep the faith brother. Whatever it is that is bothering you insha'Allah it will ease and will pass.

Nocturnal
October 7, 2007, 05:29 PM
Come on "thebest"...come back to Banglacricket. If nothing else we will share your pain and give you company. There is light at the end of every tunnel. Keep the faith brother. Whatever it is that is bothering you insha'Allah it will ease and will pass.

ditto

Farhad
October 7, 2007, 08:28 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hope you get well soon...

Antora
October 8, 2007, 05:35 AM
wow!!! this is really sad. I dont know thebest bhaiya.but may allah help him

Spitfire_x86
October 8, 2007, 08:06 AM
Amen to everyone's prayers

Rabz
October 8, 2007, 08:29 AM
May Allah be in his side in this worst of times...

Yameen
October 8, 2007, 09:20 AM
Didnt Know Who He Was, But May Allah Take Away All His Fears N Given Him The Strength And Confidence To Get Him Back To Normal Inshallah

ialbd
October 8, 2007, 11:42 AM
depression is the killer, even worse than life-threatening diseases. My prayer is with thebest, InshAllah he'll make it through.....

Bengaliprince176
October 8, 2007, 12:25 PM
dont know him too well, but anyone going through depression must be hard- i pray he will recover. "nobody" bruv plz keep us updated on our brother and his recovery. wish him all the best from us

abdulw11
October 8, 2007, 05:27 PM
I remember thebest, he was very active during the last footy world cup.

Life is precious, I wish him all the best.

rubel_18
October 8, 2007, 06:17 PM
I havent rly seen thebest but I hope inshallah he reccovers from this depression

Fazal
October 9, 2007, 01:41 PM
We pray nothing but the BEST for thebest

Tigers_eye
October 9, 2007, 02:00 PM
To whom it may concern

Nothing is worth for suicide. Nothing!!

thebest,
You will be in my prayers.

Kabir
October 9, 2007, 02:50 PM
Inshallah, he'll be just fine soon.

I've been missing him for a while now...but given that I myself log on very infrequently, I'm not feeling it that much. But really, I hope he gets back to his best form.

Hatebreed
October 9, 2007, 04:06 PM
My prayers are with you thebest bhai. Inshallah whatever is troubling you will soon pass.

Sovik
October 10, 2007, 07:48 PM
hope he recovers soon. kinda miss him.