PDA

View Full Version : Women know your limits!

BanCricFan
October 13, 2007, 06:14 PM
Women these days...tsk tsk!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

For our non-british brethrens...that was good ol' days.:-|

Eid special!

tutul
October 14, 2007, 12:11 AM
brilliant!

Aritro
October 14, 2007, 06:33 AM
LOL

One of my favourite sketches ever that. Back when Harry Enfield's shows were worth watching.

Sohel
October 14, 2007, 11:18 PM
Dark and funny stuff ... thanks BanCricFan ... :)

cricket_pagol
October 15, 2007, 01:27 AM
funny video!!! this should be moved to funny youtube video thread.

BanCricFan
October 15, 2007, 04:32 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Aritro,
Harry is a legend! Its quite surprising that not many people know him outside of UK. This sketch is very indicative of his brilliance; it keeps both the feminists and the chauvinists guessing what he actually (Enfield) stands for.:) I haven't seen his recent stuff, so I cant comment on that. But, back in the days he was a "smashing fellow"
Sohel NR You're welcome, bro. :-)
Here is another classic from H.E:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4QALVjPf8

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

goru
October 16, 2007, 04:08 PM
Why is this thread being rated down? :o

Fazal
October 16, 2007, 04:12 PM
Why is this thread being rated down? :o

My guess is ...its just an indication that something really bad is going to happen to the thread initiator as well all who participated in this thread. Its not real bad that I am talking,... its the other bad ...

Kabir
October 16, 2007, 08:40 PM
I rated it as good :D

Aritro
October 17, 2007, 05:57 AM
<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">

</td></tr></tbody></table><table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Aritro,
Harry is a legend! Its quite surprising that not many people know him outside of UK. This sketch is very indicative of his brilliance; it keeps both the feminists and the chauvinists guessing what he actually (Enfield) stands for.:) I haven't seen his recent stuff, so I cant comment on that. But, back in the days he was a "smashing fellow"
Sohel NR You're welcome, bro. :-)
Here is another classic from H.E:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4QALVjPf8

</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

I haven't seen the recent stuff either, but I've heard it's very predictable and uninspired.

Thanks for the link, as with the other one, it keeps you in two minds as to whether it's meant to send up the Germans or whether he's actually parodying the British habit of harping on about the war and trotting out old stereotypes all the time. Great stuff.

BanCricFan
October 20, 2007, 08:15 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Thanks for the link, as with the other one, it keeps you in two minds as to whether it's meant to send up the Germans or whether he's actually parodying the British habit of harping on about the war and trotting out old stereotypes all the time. Great stuff.

I think its more about the German and their post-war sensibilities. The German efficiency, punctuality and -above all- the collective guilt factor.

Its amazing how many young Germans still feel "guilt by association" and I can see why. Hardly a weekend goes by and there is not a programme about the Nazis on German tv! "...and you should never, ever let us forget..."

The ending of this sketch was really hilarious: "Za bus! Za bus is late and even that fat..." Priceless!

BanCricFan
August 26, 2009, 08:22 AM
Women keep your virtue and be aware of "the minefield of caddishness" ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0jRuASVEQ&feature=related

yaseer
August 26, 2009, 08:37 AM
Hotath "Woman" niya tanatani?
Effect of lack of woman in BC?? ;)

BanCricFan
August 26, 2009, 08:47 AM
Good question from someone whose fav player is Ashraful ;)

yaseer
August 26, 2009, 09:00 AM
Good by-pass of question whose fav player is Nayeem ;)

abz..+
August 26, 2009, 09:53 AM
haha thats funy