PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous BCB is not organizing enough Cricket (merged)

ralph567
October 17, 2007, 08:10 AM
It is sad to see our boys idle and not having international games during the peak Cricket Season. Also we should accept nothing less than 5 Tests and 7 ODI's for a series . Only Practice can make a man perfect.

Please wake up BCB and organize more multination tournaments.

ralph567
October 17, 2007, 08:13 AM
It is ridiculous to see that our boys get only 2 Tests and 3 ODI's. The BCB should refuse such tours since we are not inferior and can compete with the best .

We should have longer series so that our boys get more exposure and time to settle into a series.

ralph567
October 17, 2007, 08:24 AM
It is sad to see our talented players wasting time since no International matches has been arranged by the BCB during the peak Cricket Season.

These gaps mean players loose their touch and confidence and consequently perform poorly in the coming series.

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2007, 08:45 AM
Koi din por por....

Welcome to BC Ralph.

Sohel
October 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
Preaching to the choir (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choir) ? Welcome to BC Ralph ... :)

rainmaniac
October 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
our players are sometimes out of form but bcb is always out of form...

Rabz
October 17, 2007, 11:45 AM
dui diner boiragi,
bhat ke bole onno...

welcome to bc ralph.

sadi
October 17, 2007, 11:50 AM
Mamar barir abdar...

Murad
October 17, 2007, 11:55 AM
5 threads from 8 posts...
way to go bro...

i hope ashraful can learn something from you.

Fazal
October 17, 2007, 12:52 PM
5 threads from 8 posts...
way to go bro...

i hope ashraful can learn something from you.

What's to learn? 5 runs from 8 Innings (batting)? Or 5 wickets from 8 overs (bowling)?

Megh
October 17, 2007, 01:19 PM
What's to learn? 5 runs from 8 Innings (batting)? Or 5 wickets from 8 overs (bowling)?

may be 5 centuries outta 8 inningses

Fazal
October 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
may be 5 centuries outta 8 inningses

If you dream, why not deam BIG....

why not 5 double centuries in 8 innings?

Murad
October 17, 2007, 01:29 PM

i meant to say consistency..fazal bhai..

lolz..

Megh
October 17, 2007, 01:41 PM

let's see, who is here?
funny's cousin, NOT FUNNY.

you asked about ash that 5 wickets from 8 overs. and i have just added something and i took it like hell. you are a old member here and you have posts like 7000+. that's doesn't mean you have the right to answer everone's question if you get angry about any kinda reply? dude, just chill. okey? don't get too excited about nothing.

sadi
October 17, 2007, 01:45 PM
Lol... Megh bhai, apni ektu chill korle hoyna?

Fazal
October 17, 2007, 01:49 PM
you asked about ash that 5 wickets from 8 overs. and i have just added something and i took it like hell. you are a old member here and you have posts like 7000+. that's doesn't mean you have the right to answer everone's question if you get angry about any kinda reply? dude, just chill. okey? don't get too excited about nothing.

Do I look excited or angry here? Or do my response looks like an angry reply? Please re-read again

However someone's else reply look like someone is pretty annoyed here... so the chilling needs to be done some where else. Don't you think so?

layperson
October 17, 2007, 02:19 PM
let's see, who is here?

Hahaha, agree with Megh here.

Rifat
October 17, 2007, 02:28 PM
we shouldn't get that restless over cricket, i mean it is the wrong forum to preach but, i bet anyof you would be tired as hell when you workout for 8 HOURS STRAIGHT WITH LIMITED BRAKES....

give the guys a rest fellows... they should enjoy the good life like us when they are at it, there is plenty of cricket to go anyways... they should rest up.

no offense these threads make us look bad, it just shows how much desperate we are for cricket. they are humans like us except 30 times hard worker and living it up to the standards...

if they play cricket 365 days a year, this game will become so boring and less exciting anyways, we will then reflect on the old days when it was good...

last but not least, keep everything to a moderation.

switchbak
October 17, 2007, 02:42 PM
Koi din por por....

Welcome to BC Ralph.

Preaching to the choir (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choir) ? Welcome to BC Ralph ... :)

dui diner boiragi,
bhat ke bole onno...

welcome to bc ralph.

:floor::lol:

funny, this guy is all mad n excited ...

switchbak
October 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
let's see, who is here?

agree with u, those old memebers are all show off. when they c a new guy come in, they goes crazy, n tries to be a show off like ashraful. n they write some SH*t n say "WEL COME" /:), they acts like as if they wana tell the new dude that "HEY I M OLD I GOT 70000000 POSTS n i m SMART ..u got only 1 post n ur new, i know more then u no" freakin old ppl. you guys just have 7000 posts nothing special. DESHI old ppl r so boring n stuk up out dated ppl. they thinks they knows every thing about cricket n could better then the BD national players.

i know i m gona be banded or have to listen to those old ppls "UPODESH" :waiting:

Nocturnal
October 17, 2007, 03:37 PM
quote: Last edited by Tintin : Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: mod.edit : merged three threads with similar subjects

Thanks Tintin bhai :)

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
ATMR hoilo buirader Buira (with 9k+ posts). Next hoilo Miraz Kakku. - I want to offend ATMR, the MOD, yet he is not offended. Why? Too much sense of humor?

Zunaid'er "Ajaira" thread ta sticky howa dorkar.

Nocturnal
October 17, 2007, 05:02 PM
Zunaid'er "Ajaira" thread ta sticky howa dorkar.

[বাংলা]ভাল আইডিয়া।
মাঝে মাঝেই আজাইরা নানারকম আইডিয়া আসে,কিনতু সূতার অভাব [/বাংলা] :D

Rabz
October 18, 2007, 01:44 AM
agree with u, those old memebers are all show off. when they c a new guy come in, they goes crazy, n tries to be a show off like ashraful. n they write some SH*t n say "WEL COME" /:), they acts like as if they wana tell the new dude that "HEY I M OLD I GOT 70000000 POSTS n i m SMART ..u got only 1 post n ur new, i know more then u no" freakin old ppl. you guys just have 7000 posts nothing special. DESHI old ppl r so boring n stuk up out dated ppl. they thinks they knows every thing about cricket n could better then the BD national players.

i know i m gona be banded or have to listen to those old ppls "UPODESH" :waiting:

damn u old members... u guys are nothing but a bunch of show-offs...
incase u havent got it.. u all are boring, stuck up and out dated.

you think you are smart, but you are not.

you think you know it all, but u dont.

Nation of Oblivion.

Antora
October 18, 2007, 06:28 AM
It is ridiculous to see that our boys get only 2 Tests and 3 ODI's. The BCB should refuse such tours since we are not inferior and can compete with the best .

We should have longer series so that our boys get more exposure and time to settle into a series.

well isnt playing 2 tests and 3 odi's better than not playing at all?

Baundule
October 18, 2007, 06:32 AM

May be, a bit bigger...why not 8 double centuries in 5 innings? :D

Antora
October 18, 2007, 06:36 AM
It is sad to see our boys idle and not having international games during the peak Cricket Season. Also we should accept nothing less than 5 Tests and 7 ODI's for a series . Only Practice can make a man perfect.

Please wake up BCB and organize more multination tournaments.

what are you talking about? BAngladesh is playing enough cricket this year!
btw welcome to banglacricket!

cricket_king
October 18, 2007, 06:38 AM

yea bro i agree with u....DESHI old ppl shud get banded 4 being so boring and stuk up and out dated. i mean sayin "WEL COME" and writing a bit of SH*t isnt gonna do the new guy any good. WE NEED WORM WEL COMES DAMMIT! 7000 posts r nuthin....old memebers shud take a lesson from this courageous and passionate young man.

ammark
October 18, 2007, 07:56 AM
okay this thread is going to FC. Enough of BS.

cricket_dorshok
October 18, 2007, 08:05 AM
Why this ridiculous cricket related thread is in FC. Mods should close this if they really find it ridiculous or leave it as it is if they find not.

Rabz
October 18, 2007, 08:44 AM
yea bro i agree with u. WE NEED WORM WEL COMES DAMMIT! 7000 posts r nuthin....old memebers shud take a lesson from this courageous and passionate young man.

there you go man... you worm wel come

http://www.nrri.umn.edu/worms/images/worm.gif http://www.visualpractitioner.org/education/featured/images/welcome.jpg

switchbak
October 18, 2007, 11:54 AM
damn u old members... u guys are nothing but a bunch of show-offs...
incase u havent got it.. u all are boring, stuck up and out dated.

you think you are smart, but you are not.

you think you know it all, but u dont.

Nation of Oblivion.

yea bro i agree with u....DESHI old ppl shud get banded 4 being so boring and stuk up and out dated. i mean sayin "WEL COME" and writing a bit of SH*t isnt gonna do the new guy any good. WE NEED WORM WEL COMES DAMMIT! 7000 posts r nuthin....old memebers shud take a lesson from this courageous and passionate young man.

yea w/e:rolleyes: 7000+ posts so wut. just posts nothing else. doesnt mean that those guys with 7000 posts are any better then the new guys, or some 1 really specials. i have 1000+ posts in other movie sites, with the link of the movie not just a posts but i don feel any special. there r ppl with 7000+ posts too, not just bunch of posts, posts with movie links, they just dont write down bunch of random post like where. those ppl update movies or looks for movie links n rite posts. but those ppl done feel proud n moody or special, or jump on NEW DUDES, n oppress them that OLD MEMBERS rulesss, "I GOT 70000+ FREAKIN POSTS" "wow i m special then u r" ...

either say something gud to new ppl or dont say any thing. old remember should act as new guys IDOL, but the 1st thing u guys like to do is act show off.b moody, n TZ them

rumØrS
October 18, 2007, 05:35 PM

http://www.nrri.umn.edu/worms/images/worm.gif http://www.visualpractitioner.org/education/featured/images/welcome.jpg

Tank-u tank-u tank-u... tank-o varrre mas, apareciatettt.E-):D:lol:
.................................................. .................................................. .................

WOW WOW WOW whats that? huh? ahh????
ooo!!!! no no no i didnt com bal... well yea i did, but not for long time. i dont want to bother u guys. i know u guys dont like me that much. i m just came by n say hello,n also cuz i read this thread n so a argument going on,so.

rumØrS
October 18, 2007, 05:51 PM
yea w/e:rolleyes: 7000+ posts so wut. just posts nothing else. doesnt mean that those guys with 7000 posts are any better then the new guys, or some 1 really specials. i have 1000+ posts in other movie sites, with the link of the movie not just a posts but i don feel any special. there r ppl with 7000+ posts too, not just bunch of posts, posts with movie links, they just dont write down bunch of random post like where. those ppl update movies or looks for movie links n rite posts. but those ppl done feel proud n moody or special, or jump on NEW DUDES, n oppress them that OLD MEMBERS rulesss, "I GOT 70000+ FREAKIN POSTS" "wow i m special then u r" ...

either say something gud to new ppl or dont say any thing. old remember should act as new guys IDOL, but the 1st thing u guys like to do is act show off.b moody, n TZ them

dude u will get use to it CHILL. i was new 1s too, still i m, i just got 830 posts in 19 days, n got banned lik what? 3 times:smug:. SHOOOOTTT my Average was 34. something. now its only 15, mannnnnn:waiting:. i could have been in next level by now.:( [test cricketer]. but i didnt wanted to, cuz i hate TEST.... yea yea "test is th real version of cricket" w/everrrrrr. r u gona go n watch test in the stadium for 8 hours?? i know i wouldnt. i guess thats y ALLAH did that, now i m still a ODI cricketer. E-)

BTW yea ppl r in here lil rough, n old members i mean lik the old ppl 25+ years old..got lil KUKU in the head. :D

switchbak
October 18, 2007, 10:21 PM
dude u will get use to it CHILL. i was new 1s too, still i m, i just got 830 posts in 19 days, n got banned lik what? 3 times:smug:. SHOOOOTTT my Average was 34. something. now its only 15, mannnnnn:waiting:. i could have been in next level by now.:( [test cricketer]. but i didnt wanted to, cuz i hate TEST.... yea yea "test is th real version of cricket" w/everrrrrr. r u gona go n watch test in the stadium for 8 hours?? i know i wouldnt. i guess thats y ALLAH did that, now i m still a ODI cricketer. E-)

BTW yea ppl r in here lil rough, n old members i mean lik the old ppl 25+ years old..got lil KUKU in the head. :D

CHIll? i m chill but i m pissed too.:timeout: n r that dude? like ppl were saying that U n I r the same...

cricket_king
October 19, 2007, 06:35 AM

Thanks for the worm wel come buddy...feels great to be wanted. :)

zahid
October 19, 2007, 07:15 AM
Wrong section ?

Megh
October 28, 2007, 08:18 PM

dude!!!! you are banned. so, what does this mean, senior members and admin panel? NO USER HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY OR EXPRESS THEIR OWN SAYINGS. is that what you want guys? nobody can say anything to the modz, adminz and senior members, whatever they are right or wrong. Pathetic...guys...Pathetic. forum like this, with this kinda reputation and with the intention of getting together all the fans Bangladesh Cricket Team and criket lovers, you guys are gonna do something like that? nothing to say. have fun. today i got the news that Siddons is our next coach and that's why i am so happy and i don't wanna get into anything.

Ehsan
October 28, 2007, 08:49 PM
Megh,
I would encourage you to do a little more digging before you jump into any conclusion. switchbak and rumours are the same user. He was using his other ID for wrong purposes and that is why his other ID has been banned. Again, before pointing fingers, do a little more search. No decision is taken on personal ground, all the mod decisions are taken through discussions in the mod panel.

For future, if you have similar sort of queries then please PM a mod or admin. This for you and all. I expect co-operation from all in this regard.

Thanks,
Ehsan
- Mod

Rabz
October 29, 2007, 01:11 PM
switchbak was switched back to the "ban" mode.

ralph567
November 9, 2007, 04:38 AM
BCB is pathetic. Inspite of so much craze it is not organising international cricket for more exposure to our players.

When almost all teams are busy with international cricket, our players are at NCL. The reason for poor performance is LACK OF MATCHES AND EXPOSURE.

From now on we should play atleast 20 Tests, 50 ODI's and 30 Tests in a year. Also we can develop a pool of good 20-25 cicketers only if we play more matches and multination cricket.

ralph567
November 9, 2007, 04:44 AM
India-Aus play 7 Odi's, SA play atleast 15 tests a year and our pathetic BD board accepts hopless tours of 3 odis' and 2 tests.

We will always remain at the bottom unless we play 5 Tests and 7 ODI's in a tour regularly. Always we will never be able to establish 20-25 player pool unless they get more games.

Miraz
November 9, 2007, 05:23 AM
India-Aus play 7 Odi's, SA play atleast 15 tests a year and our pathetic BD board accepts hopless tours of 3 odis' and 2 tests.

We will always remain at the bottom unless we play 5 Tests and 7 ODI's in a tour regularly. Always we will never be able to establish 20-25 player pool unless they get more games.

You are absolutely right.

We should play 365 days of international cricket to develop.

The more you play, the more you learn. If Australia, South Africa can play 5 match Test and 7 match ODI series, we should play 7 match Test series and 10 match ODI series.

All matches will be full house in Bangladesh, good for revenue of BCB and good for cricket.

We cannot sit back and watch our cricket is getting destroyed, it's time to raise your voice. WTG ralph567 for your initiative.

Antora
November 9, 2007, 05:25 AM
..http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=24178
why are you opening similar threads?

cricket_dorshok
November 9, 2007, 05:32 AM
ralph567 for President!

BanCricFan
November 9, 2007, 06:07 AM
Right said Ralph & Miraz :up:

...koi din por por!

zahid
November 9, 2007, 06:14 AM
Ki jontrona! Ekjon thread start korey - koy amra beshi cricket kheli ar arekjon thread start korey - koy amra kom cricket kheli.

:doh:

fan_frm_the_uk
November 9, 2007, 06:23 AM
Ki jontrona! Ekjon thread start korey - koy amra beshi cricket kheli ar arekjon thread start korey - koy amra kom cricket kheli.

:doh:

asole bepar holo amra sobai 'besi' bujhi

zainab
November 9, 2007, 06:25 AM
Dont complain too much. Seems that they will be playing 12 Tests next year and more than 25 ODIs. These young lads cannot handle the pressure of more matches, they do not have the mental stamina, but I do agree that the more they play, they will get better, but they have to learn how to play quality cricket and not backyard cricket like I have seen them play sometimes. I feel with the new coach, we will see a big difference and improvement within the next year for I feel that he will whip them into shape and put some sense into them and make each one of them accountable to contribute and not leaving it to the other one. BD has to learn how to win matches.
Anyhow, lets hope and pray that we see a better 2008 than 2007, though in my opinion 2007 was still good.

Miraz
November 9, 2007, 10:22 AM
[বাংলা]আয় হায় এই থ্রেড দেখি মার্জ হয়ে গেছে। রালফ৫৬৭ এর ধারণার প্রতি সমর্থন জানিয়ে আমি যে বৈপ্লবিক পোষ্ট দিলাম সেইটার এখন কি হবে!!!

কেউতো দেখলোনা। হায়রে রালফ৫৬৭, সমর্থনেও কাজ হইলোনা [/বাংলা];)

Tigers_eye
November 9, 2007, 10:56 AM
To develop our cricket we need to play more cricket against the big boys. I suggest BCB need to talk to ICC and cancle Australia-SL test tour and order them to play in BD against two BD teams at the same time. FTP needs to change. More cancellations of others tours need to be followed. That way in 365 days we can have cricket that equals to 730 days. Beat that Miraz bhai.

Shadey ki cricket guru hoisi?

Mohiul
November 9, 2007, 11:02 AM
To develop our cricket we need to play more cricket against the big boys. I suggest BCB need to talk to ICC and cancle Australia-SL test tour and order them to play in BD against two BD teams at the same time. That way in 365 days we can have cricket that equals to 730 days. Beat that Miraz bhai.

Shadey ki cricket guru hoisi?

Come on Miraz bhai. It's an open challenge by T_E. I know you can beat him

Tigers_eye
November 9, 2007, 11:14 AM
....I know you can beat him
lol, in what? Extreme sports, yeah may be. cause I don't like it. Not even in wii. I am faster, stronger and good looking. ;)

Rabz
November 9, 2007, 12:29 PM
Not enough T_E bhai or Miraz bhai.

BD should have been in Australia to play the australia.
BD A should hv bn in india playing tri series against pak-india.
BD Green should have bn in south africa facing the proteas.
BD Red should have been in Sri Lanka playing against the lankans.

And since WI is not playing anything at the moment, our best xi from u-19 and the players from the challenger cup should hv bn there, right now. playing that is offcourse.

5 teams, 15 players each.... that is 75 players.

The remaining 25 should divide themselves in two teams and play against eng-nz xi......

Once this series are over, the opponents should rotate and accomodate our FTP and play accordingly.

That ensures our top 100 players in regular match practise round the clock, whether it rain hail or shines.

Now beat that you cricket Gurus.

Miraz
November 9, 2007, 12:32 PM
lol, in what? Extreme sports, yeah may be. cause I don't like it. Not even in wii. I am faster, stronger and good looking. ;)

[বাংলা]খিকজ খিকজ খিকজ...

ভাইজান দেখি এইখানেও ম্যানেজমেন্টের জ্ঞান কাজে লাগাইতেছেন। তা ভাবী কি এখনও মাঝে মাঝে বাংলাক্রিকেটে আসে???[/বাংলা]
:-D

Miraz
November 9, 2007, 12:35 PM
Not enough T_E bhai or Miraz bhai.

BD should have been in Australia to play the australia.
BD A should hv bn in india playing tri series against pak-india.
BD Green should have bn in south africa facing the proteas.
BD Red should have been in Sri Lanka playing against the lankans.

And since WI is not playing anything at the moment, our best xi from u-19 and the players from the challenger cup should hv bn there, right now. playing that is offcourse.

5 teams, 15 players each.... that is 75 players.

The remaining 25 should divide themselves in two teams and play against eng-nz xi......

Once this series are over, the opponents should rotate and accomodate our FTP and play accordingly.

That ensures our top 100 players in regular match practise round the clock, whether it rain hail or shines.

Now beat that you cricket Gurus.

Just one more addition...

By default BCB chief should be appointed as the President of ICC and BCB general secretary as ICC CEO.

[বাংলা]তারপর যোগাযোগ কইরা বাকীটা ঠিক কইরা নিমু...

কি পছন্দ হয়? :-D[/বাংলা]

Rabz
November 9, 2007, 12:59 PM
Just one more addition...

By default BCB chief should be appointed as the President of ICC and BCB general secretary as ICC CEO.

[বাংলা]তারপর যোগাযোগ কইরা বাকীটা ঠিক কইরা নিমু...

কি পছন্দ হয়? :-D[/বাংলা]

By default? i thought its our birth right..
Didnt you know that the initial plan for ICC HQ was in Firmgate?

Its only that we had so much development work going on at Firmgate at that time we had to shift the whole thing to downtown Dubai.

Tigers_eye
November 9, 2007, 01:28 PM
[বাংলা]...তা ভাবী কি এখনও মাঝে মাঝে বাংলাক্রিকেটে আসে???[/বাংলা]
:-D
This threat looks serious. I bow down. Miraz bhai is good looking than me. Young manush, Shada dari to kom hobei.

Nice going Sid, I mean Syd, I mean Rabz.