PDA

View Full Version : When?

BD_Ashraful
October 18, 2007, 06:54 AM
When will the multimedia section be updated with videos and wallpapers from world cup and other series ?

Rubu
October 18, 2007, 07:54 AM
When you volunteer for it and do it ;)

Kabir
October 18, 2007, 08:33 AM
Bechara Ehsan, mone hoche eibar mair ektao mati te porbe na :lol:

switchbak
October 18, 2007, 11:44 AM

guddd really good. i m happy.
aaeee.. i mean :shh:

kalpurush
October 18, 2007, 03:47 PM
When you volunteer for it and do it ;)

...or being lazy...could hire somebody...:saint::D

kalpurush
October 18, 2007, 03:49 PM

Imran bhai...ami ei(mair deower) doley nai!Ehsan bhai jobbor valo manus je.:-D

switchbak
October 18, 2007, 04:03 PM
Imran bhai...ami ei(mair deower) doley nai!Ehsan bhai jobbor valo manus je.:-D

how do u know if he is a good guy. huh? well when i think of him n look at his avatar i feel he is all MAD n RAGI, all ready to BAN ppl. No offense :D

Nafis_BD
October 18, 2007, 06:22 PM
how do u know if he is a good guy. huh? well when i think of him n look at his avatar i feel he is all MAD n RAGI, all ready to BAN ppl. No offense :D

Are you saying you judge members by their avatars? Ehsan bhaiya as well as almost all the other BC members are really nice actually!!

btw how does mine look?

Kabir
October 18, 2007, 07:05 PM

You have no idea my friend. Ehsan is one of the coolest BC-ite that you can think of.

I know him personally. He's a very gentle and soft-spoken guy :)

layperson
October 18, 2007, 08:22 PM
i feel he is all MAD n RAGI,

You are describing me there boy, :-pnot Ehsan. As kabir said already he is a very gentle and soft spoken person.

Nafis_BD
October 18, 2007, 08:58 PM
hahahaha. Shahriyar bhaiya(did I get it right?) you are funny. How will he describe you, you don't have an avatar?

btw I liked your skinny boy avatar. That pic reminded me of you whenever I saw it!!

layperson
October 18, 2007, 09:24 PM
hahahaha. Shahriyar bhaiya(did I get it right?) you are funny. How will he describe you, you don't have an avatar?

btw I liked your skinny boy avatar. That pic reminded me of you whenever I saw it!!

The picture of a random skinny boy from the streets reminded you of me !!! Hahahahaha Is that how I look in real life? I thought I was short and fat. :-p

switchbak
October 18, 2007, 10:18 PM
Are you saying you judge members by their avatars? Ehsan bhaiya as well as almost all the other BC members are really nice actually!!

btw how does mine look?

You have no idea my friend. Ehsan is one of the coolest BC-ite that you can think of.

I know him personally. He's a very gentle and soft-spoken guy :)

r u guys scared of him or something. :confused: cuz ur all lik e"NO he is soooo nice n all". n no i dont judge ppl by their avatars, but when i think of them,their avatars pops in my mind.

Ehsan
October 18, 2007, 11:05 PM
We are discussing the faith and future of multimedia video section with regards to copyright and legal issues. Once we reach a decision we will inform you on the faith of multimedia video subsection. Other sections will remain intact. Until then bear with us as we may not have any video updates anytime soon.

Ehsan
October 18, 2007, 11:13 PM
Wow! I was busy with midterms the whole week. And eikhane amar dekhi free free publicity hoitese. Thanks swtichbak!

Since you are trying to find out how I am then let me leave you a few words. I have one principle - I am nice with nice people and tough on "not so nice" people. As long as you do not fall in the category of "not so nice", you need not worry. :)

To the rest, thanks for the kind words. Ahem ahem. :D

Nafis, may get scared because he is a kid. But Kabir bhai, did you get scared too? :D

Kabir
October 18, 2007, 11:36 PM
r u guys scared of him or something. :confused: cuz ur all lik e"NO he is soooo nice n all". n no i dont judge ppl by their avatars, but when i think of them,their avatars pops in my mind.

No reason to be scared. Ehsan is a good friend of mine, and is just like a younger brother to me. :)

@Ehsan: Doraile ki tomar b'day treat ta abar pawa jabey? taile raji asi :D

Nafis_BD
October 18, 2007, 11:42 PM
The picture of a random skinny boy from the streets reminded you of me !!! Hahahahaha Is that how I look in real life? I thought I was short and fat. :-p

You're right you don't look like that in real fat. In fact you are the reverse of that. Well it reminds me of you because when I first came to BC and started to post you had that avatar and it reminded me of the skinny kids in Bangladesh playing around on the streets.

Wow! I was busy with midterms the whole week. And eikhane amar dekhi free free publicity hoitese. Thanks swtichbak!
================================================== ====================
Nafis, may get scared because he is a kid. But Kabir bhai, did you get scared too? :D

Amar o taile BC theke koi ek shop tahor jonno break newa uchit, taile amar ohh free teh publicity hobe.:D

Do you really think I could get scared this easily? I have had lots and lots of really scary encounters so I don't get scared that easily!Hae, Kabir bhaiyar kotha alada.:-p

switchbak
October 18, 2007, 11:59 PM

Since you are trying to find out how I am then let me leave you a few words. I have one principle - I am nice with nice people and tough on "not so nice" people. As long as you do not fall in the category of "not so nice", you need not worry. :)

To the rest, thanks for the kind words. Ahem ahem. :D

no problem. any thing for the BIG BOSSES. aham. nice n not so nice. i m both actually. its hard to b nice all the time.
BTW how do u get to have a KOOL signature, n we cant even bold it.

Ehsan
October 19, 2007, 12:36 AM
It's not bolded. Its a different font. What's your issue? Are you disturbed or what? I have seen you post some unusual stuffs. If you don't like it here then you don't have to be here, kapish?

Ehsan
October 19, 2007, 12:37 AM
@Ehsan: Doraile ki tomar b'day treat ta abar pawa jabey? taile raji asi :D

Next year inshallah...toto-khon doraite thaken ;)

rum├śrS
October 19, 2007, 12:34 PM
It's not bolded. Its a different font. What's your issue? Are you disturbed or what? I have seen you post some unusual stuffs. If you don't like it here then you don't have to be here, kapish?

uoo he is pissed :-| may be cuz i came bak:-|:confused::umm:

switchbak
October 19, 2007, 12:40 PM

:-|i didnt say its bolded. i said urs is so tight n we cant even put those animated faces, n cant bold it [ the rules say it :sigh:]
i have no other choice rather then staying here, i cant find any other web site on BD cricket where u can write stuff. :-P
n whats a KAPISH :-/

Ehsan
October 19, 2007, 01:15 PM
rumors aka switchback,

Give up on your dual identity. Do you think mods are that dumb? We got all the tools to figure you out.

Sovik
October 23, 2007, 09:37 AM
rumors aka switchback,

Give up on your dual identity. Do you think mods are that dumb? We got all the tools to figure you out.

did you see his signature?

Omio
November 17, 2007, 05:48 AM
So, game over, Rumor alive and Switchback in heaven,