PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh crushed Palestine 9-1 in AFC U-16 Championship Qualifiers Group D, UAE 2007 openers

Mohiul
October 18, 2007, 10:59 AM
WOW!!! crashing a team by 9-1 in international level, though in age group. And it's done by a Bangladeshi team

News Source (http://www.bffonline.com/)

Tigers_eye
October 18, 2007, 11:11 AM
crushing teams in age group... What's new?

And palestine? lol.

We did line the best of them (Brazil, Germany, Italy, Sweden just keep naming them) and crushed them one by one. You are too young to know, lol. Some times the margin was wider.

Kabir
October 18, 2007, 11:22 AM
Bhaijan, thread title dekhe bhabsilam Biman er kono airline Palestine e crash korse. Aisha bujhlam crush korse.

Thik ase, crash e shoi...Palestine ki bhalo khele naki football?

Mohiul
October 20, 2007, 10:30 AM
Alas! this time Bangladesh is a victim of United Arab Emirates, margin is 9-1.

Mohiul
October 22, 2007, 10:54 AM
Disappointing performance by our young lads today as well. They lost to Turkiministan by 3-1

Mohiul
October 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
U-16 Booters go down fighting against Uzbekistan by 3-2.

Link (http://www.thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=8908)

al Furqaan
October 25, 2007, 08:31 PM
the palestinians are used to being crushed, this is nothing but a pin prick for them.

given that its age group, i'm sure they suffered from PTSD and peed in their kits during the bulk of the match.

and i am not making fun of the palestinians. just stating the truth.

akabir77
October 26, 2007, 09:30 AM
btw Palestin's Ntl team won the cup (i forgot what cup was it) during the last Intl football tournament we had in bangladesh last year or something... so don't under estimate them...

Mohiul
October 26, 2007, 12:13 PM
btw Palestin's Ntl team won the cup (i forgot what cup was it) during the last Intl football tournament we had in bangladesh last year or something... so don't under estimate them...

You're recalling it wrongly, dude. Palestine was knocked out by Tajikistan, the ultimate champion of AFC Challenge Cup 2006, in the quarter final and in the group stage Bangladesh drew with them(Pal) by 1-1.