PDA

View Full Version : CHANCE TO WIN TAKA 3000

DOORBIN
October 17, 2003, 05:43 AM
CHANCE TO WIN B. TAKA 3000

ENTER NOW !!!

ENGLAND IN BANGLADESH

Reliance Business Services, a subsidiary of Career Design, has announced Bangladeshi Taka 3000 for the winner of this exciting competition ----

Write a paragraph, not exceeding 300 words predicting in advance the results of the upcoming series, "England in Bangladesh".

The short essay must contain the following:

1) Who will be the Bangladeshi STAR cricketer in this series?

2) What will be the summary result?

3) What will be the result in each test?

4) What will be the result in each ODI?

5) How many centuries and half centuries will be scored by Bangladeshi cricketers?

6) How many wickets will be taken? What will be the maximum number of wickets to be taken in an ODI?

7) Will any new records be created by Bangladeshi cricketers this time?

8) Why will this series be significant in the history of Bangladesh cricket?

These are some guidelines. Please use your own creativity and add more if you like. We will be looking for intelligent analysis, forecasting skills and creativity.

The winner will be decided by the management of banglacricket.com.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY : 20 OCTOBER 2003

Please post your entry on the banglacricket.com messageboard.

--- RELIANCE BUSINESS SERVICES ---
reports. proposals. business plans. profiles. advertising design. marketing services. website design.

Brisbane, Australia

============================

Message communicated by DOORBIN

James90
October 17, 2003, 06:11 AM
Can you clarify each of the questions. When you say results..is that England wins or England wins by an innings and 600 runs?

DOORBIN
October 17, 2003, 08:50 PM
England wins, and as much details as possible. But, instead of England wins, we would like to see Bangladesh wins......

Sham
October 17, 2003, 10:50 PM
Well, that depends on whether you want the money or not!

DOORBIN
October 18, 2003, 12:37 AM
POST YOUR ENTRY NOW

DOORBIN
October 18, 2003, 09:41 PM
Tehsin Bhai, Rajputro, fwullah, Sham, Ehsan and others in the management team --

Due to shortage of time, we had to announce an essay competition this time. But the content of the competition is the same -- forecasting the results.

Are we receiving any entries directly to you via u-2-u? I am not sure about that. Or are the members reluctant to write a short essay? Or is the subject matter too boring already? I am unable to understand.

It would be good for participants to post their entries on this thread, so that everyone can read everyone's forecast.

And what do you think about the minimum amount of entries for the competition to be effective ?

Please comment. I need some feedback.

Oh by the way. There will be at least ONE entry this time. From Brisbane, Australia. That much I know for sure!!

sheshprohor
October 18, 2003, 10:09 PM
just a suggestion....

WIll be easier and time saving for us if we can get a selection format of the Q&A. some radio buttons with multiple answer options.

Prohor

Mahmood
October 18, 2003, 11:09 PM
People like objective quiz more than eassy type. I personally think it would be best if Career Design sponsors the fantacy cricket. Then the winner of the fantacy cricket gets the career design prize.

Just a thought.

Ehsan
October 18, 2003, 11:20 PM
Agree with Raj bhai, essay will make it boring.

How if we pick the winner from two competitions, the Q&A and the Fantasy Cricket. That would be good and competitions wll be great.

Radio button and other things for multiple choice won't be a bad idea; I can always give a hand there.

James90
October 19, 2003, 05:06 AM
Honestly I have no idea about Bangladesh at the moment. So I know I wouldn't do good and would be stumped trying to write an essay. I'd do it if they were 1 word answers