PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ialbd
November 17, 2007, 12:51 AM
We can discuss about the tv series Prison Break, Heroes, Lost, Smallville or any others in this thread.

I personally watch Prison Break, Heroes, Lost, Smallville, House and recently started watching Chuck....

ATTN MODS: Can someone put the some of the posts from this http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=24372 thread, we absolutely digressed from the original thread opener's topic. Thanks

Orpheus
November 17, 2007, 06:00 AM
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Oh this reminds me - I've spent sleepless nights trying to figure this out: What happens to Mohinder's taxi??? It is so confusing! How does he get his cab back? Early in the first season, they show him running away from it to avoid Bennett. If that's what you're gonna do in NYC, there's no way you're getting your taxi back without calling the cops. Later in the season, they show him bringing Peter's corpse back to his mom after Sylar kills him. In the background stands the same cab that he had left in the middle of a busy NYC street several episodes ago.

How exactly does he get his taxi back? These are important details that shouldn't be missed out by any means! I can live without the "Save the cheerleader, save the world" explanation, but I can't do so without an explanation on Suresh's taxi related matters. Does he have a secret power that allows him to whistle lost objects back to himself? Is that how he got his cab back? Is he then a hero? Is there something they aren't telling us? After all, his sister had powers too, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is a taxi puller.haha
I copied this from the other thread. Instead of making this thread, we could have just changed the title of the other one. but anywho...

It's hardly a mystery Asif if you were a taxi driver like myself but obviously you aren't, you filthy rich chatgaiyas (all of you make me sick). Mohinder obviously doesn't own that taxi, he rents it from a taxi garage... So there can be several possibilities:
1) Those two taxis were different. Just because the license plate matched (did it?), it doesn't mean they are the same taxi. Number of license (hack licenses) by each garage is limited whereas they probably can have multiple taxis - it's just they are limited to renting out the taxis by the number of plates they hold.

2) It might be the same taxi by:
a) Suresh called the garage, some one from garage came and took back the taxi
b) The taxi is stolen (as you are are assuming): two possibilities:
i) The taxi was an early adapter of the GPS tracking system, so they tracked it quiet easily
ii) it was the GARAGE who called the police to investigate :)

So suresh need not be there to save "his" taxi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to more trivial matters:
How was the power of the "electric girl" working in front of Peter if peter encountered the Haitian 4 months ago. Wouldn't Peter also have the haitian's power as well? No one's power should work in presence of peter now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A comment on Peter's girl friend's accent: She is in ireland fool, not in new york.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On house,
It's alright but don't you think it's too heavy. I get a headache watching house. It took me 2 episodes to figure out LP was lumber puncture... LOL

ialbd
November 17, 2007, 06:16 AM
On house,
It's alright but don't you think it's too heavy. I get a headache watching house. It took me 2 episodes to figure out LP was lumber puncture... LOL

according to my cousin (studying micro-bio/genetics) most of the solutions and problems in House is just random bs, and doesnt make any sense in true medical terms.

I cant tell cuz I come from an absolute non-med background, but I think so does the most of the House viewers. I think med/bio ppl tend to go for grey's anatomy or scrubs maybe because there are more drama/comedy in those (that would be based on my observation in my surroundings)....

house season 4 is so much like Apprentice. ppl speculate and analyze which intern is gonna get fired next episode....

Orpheus
November 17, 2007, 06:49 AM
btw, I am sorry to kill Asif's joke, I should be buried.... but I was offended when he called Suresh a Taxi puller... Brother it's Taxi Operator.

according to my cousin (studying micro-bio/genetics) most of the solutions and problems in House is just random bs, and doesnt make any sense in true medical terms.
Maybe....

But out of all medical shows, I find scrubs the most appealing.... Grey's Anatomy do not interest me at all...you would have to pay me to watch that show.

zahid
November 17, 2007, 07:56 AM
What an explosive start to Season 5! David Palmer dead, Michell Dessler dead, Tony Almeida in seriously bad condition, Jack and Chloe on the run....

Meanwhile, Ashka come back in Spellbinders 2, right from ep.1.

Rabz
November 17, 2007, 08:30 AM
I started watching Heroes..couldnt keep up with my busy schedule...
Watch House sometimes, like the show. As i have complete zero background of medical issue, i like the drama and like any house fans, the eccentric nature of the central character.

Lost.... i got lost after few episodes of first series..never returned....

Prison Break... i heard a lot about the show, never just quite got into it, more cuz of time scarcity.

..and since i got back in bangladesh.... the series i miss the most is SCRUBS...
Absolutely love the show. Isnt series 5 was the last one so far? cuz if it is, im up to dated...

too bad nothing is on air here ... crappy "star world" still broadcast freinds and seinfield. Those were great back then, but i mean, c'mon move on... havent we all watched every single of those episodes like a million times already?

AsifTheManRahman
November 17, 2007, 09:09 AM
btw, I am sorry to kill Asif's joke, I should be buried.... but I was offended when he called Suresh a Taxi puller... Brother it's Taxi Operator.

Taxi puller as in taxi magnet, a guy who stretches his hand and taxis get pulled towards him. :D

AsifTheManRahman
November 17, 2007, 09:17 AM
About the Haitian, maybe Peter doesn't know how to use his powers yet? No, that'd be stupid. Maybe he can't absorb the Haitian's powers. Maybe no one can. Maybe the Haitian is going to save the world one day.

Actually, yeah. Remember how Sylar's powers weren't working when he was in the same building as the Haitian, so that he had to come out to be able to use them? All they have to do then is take the Haitian to every bad guy's door and kill them, instead of creating unnecessary drama.

Orpheus
November 17, 2007, 09:54 AM
haha... I think Asif is mad because they decided not to show the "most beautiful girl japan has ever seen" anymore.

Doesn't hiro realize that falling in love with that girl would be incest? Maybe hiro is chatgaiya. Aren't all "heroes" descendants of kensai (adam). If adam didn't get the girl, then rest of the heroes wouldn't be in existence. Is adam a player?
And if we have adam, gabriel, Isaac and all other friggin biblical characters... I think we need a Mohammad. Is Mohinder Mohammad?

/above post inspired by Asif

MohammedC
November 17, 2007, 10:01 AM
most of us are really busy in our life so wont get to watch those program in television.
Recently I found a website www.sidereel.com (http://www.sidereel.com) , you just select an episode and watch it.

I watched all of prison break and Heroes before it was telecasted in UK.

Bancan
November 17, 2007, 02:01 PM
Actually I heard that the writers of house hired 3 doctors just to make sure what they say in the show is true. But i dont care if its true or not as long as he is a jerk.

And the girl from Chuck is hot.

MohammedC
November 17, 2007, 02:36 PM
Actually I heard that the writers of house hired 3 doctors just to make sure what they say in the show is true. But i dont care if its true or not as long as he is a jerk.

And the girl from Chuck is hot.

Which one chucks sister (brunette) or his girlfriend (blond)

Bancan
November 17, 2007, 02:38 PM
Which one chucks sister (brunette) or his girlfriend (blond)

I forgot about the sister. She is pretty good looking too. But Sarah is hotter.

ialbd
November 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
I forgot about the sister. She is pretty good looking too. But Sarah is hotter.

yea her name is Yvonne Strahovski, And thats one God's creation..... ok enuf said.... :D

cricman
November 17, 2007, 04:33 PM
Stoped watching Prison Break After Season 1, I think it would have been perfect if it was a 2 Season series.... but they had to extend it and extend it and I lost interest.

rubel_18
November 17, 2007, 05:32 PM
I watch Prison Break, Heroes, Lost, and Supernatural. They are all very gud IMO

Hatebreed
November 17, 2007, 07:06 PM
Favourite shows: Heroes, Prison Break, Lost, Stargate Atlantis, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Scrubs, etc. Don't get time to watch House.

Mods, please pull all the non-24 related posts from the other thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=24372) to this one, thanks.

Hatebreed
November 17, 2007, 07:21 PM
Now to more trivial matters:
How was the power of the "electric girl" working in front of Peter if peter encountered the Haitian 4 months ago. Wouldn't Peter also have the haitian's power as well? No one's power should work in presence of peter now.

Peter wasn't close enough when he was attacked by Elle to acquire the Haitian's ability, let alone prevent it so quickly. When he was attacked his shirt was on fire, I hardly think his mind would be concentrating on anything else. Elle and Haitian separated their ways, so there was no point in getting the Haitian's ability. It's also possible Haitian's ability can't be acquired, and his supress ability prevented Peter from doing so when they were actually closer in the docks.

rubel_18
November 17, 2007, 07:54 PM
Peter wasn't close enough when he was attacked by Elle to acquire the Haitian's ability, let alone prevent it so quickly. When he was attacked his shirt was on fire, I hardly think his mind would be concentrating on anything else. Elle and Haitian separated their ways, so there was no point in getting the Haitian's ability. It's also possible Haitian's ability can't be acquired, and his supress ability prevented Peter from doing so when they were actually closer in the docks.

Ah I see gud point there Hatebreed bhai

Bancan
November 17, 2007, 10:48 PM
yea her name is Yvonne Strahovski, And thats one God's creation..... ok enuf said.... :D

Been using wikipedia eh?:D

No one here watches Friday Night Lights? The show is really different and the way it's filmed makes it even more special.Its one of those shows that did not get enough coverage from media. I suggest if you are interested in football then check this show out. It portrays a more realistic version of high school kids unlike some other shows.

ialbd
November 18, 2007, 12:08 AM
Been using wikipedia eh?:D

oh absolutely. Only if her name was a typical American name I didnt have to. These European names are always hard to spell......

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 06:31 AM

Actually I was referring the scene where peter was in jail and tried to use his power to move the glass but Bob and ele said your powers won't work here.... then they showed the haitian appear in background. Afterward, Elle's power shouldn't be working with peter like when she gives him a "jolt of electricity" before his medication.

Anyway, I think you are right that Haitian's power can't be absorbable. It makes sense. If peter's real power is to ABSORB other powers and Haitian's power is to SUPPRESS other powers, and given Haitian, suppressed, then peter can not absorb because he no longer holds the power.

Actually there should have been some sort of conflict with two opposite power coming in contact with each other... with peter eventually winning:
Haitian and peter meets... absorbance and suppression take place instantly, with Haitian's suppression winning.. but since peter also absorbed slightly, his absorbed suppression power should kick in, suppressing the suppression of Haitian.. if Haitian's suprression is suppressed, peter is no longer suppressed by Haitian and gets to use his powers and WINS.. unless peter's own suppressive power supprsses his other powers... LOL

Hope that is crystal clear! :floor:

Hatebreed
November 18, 2007, 07:43 AM
Actually I was referring the scene where peter was in jail and tried to use his power to move the glass but Bob and ele said your powers won't work here.... then they showed the haitian appear in background. Afterward, Elle's power shouldn't be working with peter like when she gives him a "jolt of electricity" before his medication.
In the room with Bob, Elle only used electricity when Peter woke up. The Haitian probably wasn't close-by at that moment. So Peter wouldn't have absorbed the Haitian's ability, especially when the Haitian appeared later to supress him (as he tried to move the glass). Thus negating the possibility why Elle's ability wouldn't work around him later. Secondly, he was constantly on the 'Haitian pill's when Elle visited him, so his powers wouldn't be working anyway. It is safe to assume the medication was timed in such way that their effects wouldn't wear off completely before the next dosage. Even if Peter had the supress ability, I think it only works if you want it to. Peter allowed Elle to jolt him, even if he didn't like it. Also, if Elle couldn't jolt him, he would simply be put bigger dose of medicine, since he was doing it voluntarily.

Anyway, I think you are right that Haitian's power can't be absorbable. It makes sense. If peter's real power is to ABSORB other powers and Haitian's power is to SUPPRESS other powers, and given Haitian, suppressed, then peter can not absorb because he no longer holds the power.

Actually there should have been some sort of conflict with two opposite power coming in contact with each other... with peter eventually winning:
Haitian and peter meets... absorbance and suppression take place instantly, with Haitian's suppression winning.. but since peter also absorbed slightly, his absorbed suppression power should kick in, suppressing the suppression of Haitian.. if Haitian's suprression is suppressed, peter is no longer suppressed by Haitian and gets to use his powers and WINS.. unless peter's own suppressive power supprsses his other powers... LOL

Hope that is crystal clear! :floor:To put it simply, his power can't be absorbed if he is blocking Peter's absorb ability when he is around him. It is even possible he is always immune to it or able to control the distance his supress ability works. Only if the Haitian was in close vicinity and let his guard down Peter would automatically absorb his ability. Then we would see if there is a conflict. It would come down to whoever is quicker at using it. I think the Haitian would win because he's in better control of his abilities and Peter mostly uses his in desperation.

AsifTheManRahman
November 19, 2007, 10:05 PM
Suresh is such a modon. That's why scientists should be killed once they make a discovery. Subcontinent er manusher eitai shomossha - shob kisu te naak golate hoy.

Btw, Bennett's my hero.

Btw btw, does this mean anyone injected with Claire's blood will live forever?

Bancan
November 19, 2007, 10:38 PM
Ah cmon. Right in the eye.Well atleast Bennet isnt dead.

I think so ATMR. Cause remember how Adam was saying his blood could save Nathan. So i am guessing the immortality comes with it.

Watched Chuck tonight. That salami girl was beautiful. This show brings in some of the most beautiful girls around. Too bad she was just guest starring.

Btw here is an article on Heroes and how the creators are apologizing for the slow start to the second season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7101992.stm

The creator of hit TV show Heroes has apologised to fans in the US for a slow start to the second series. Tim Kring admitted to Entertainment Weekly that mistakes had been made on the choice of storylines, but promised to get the show back on track.
The second series has seen falling ratings in the US, where the programme is now eight episodes in.
Viewers in the UK can see the conclusion of the first series on BBC Two on 5 December.
'Mistake'
The superhero show, starring Hayden Panettiere and Masi Oka, was the top-rated new drama in the US last year.
But recent programmes have seen audiences slip away - with one recent episode placing 30th in the overall ratings.
The drop-off has been attributed to an influx of new characters and sluggish story-telling. Kring admitted the pace had been too slow.
"We assumed the audience wanted season one - a build up of intrigue about these characters and the discovery of their powers. They wanted adrenaline.
"We made a mistake - we took too long to get to the big-picture story," he added.
Read rest here:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7101992.stm

AsifTheManRahman
November 19, 2007, 10:56 PM
One thing for sure though - tonight's episode was one of the best that we've seen in this show, and probably THE best in the season.

Too bad the writers' strike might mean that the second part of this season will get postponed. Writers should be chained to their desks and forced to write, with only bread and water once a day. Kisher abar workers' rights? Bideshe aisha egular pakha gojaiche.

Bancan
November 19, 2007, 11:09 PM
Probably one of my favorite episodes so far.How many episodes left btw?

The producers and the studios make enough money. Why not just give some to these writers who probably does the hardest job. I dont want to miss Leno anymore:D

ialbd
November 20, 2007, 01:37 AM
just finished watchin the Heroes episode (2-09), I didnt know there will be one tonight as I thought the last episode was the fall finale. It was a surprise for me and moreover it was a brilliant episode. Good thing Bennet isnt dead, they need more ppl to stop Adam & Parkman's dad...

everyone should keep a vial of Claire's blood handy, morar jhamela nai ar, kisu hoilei one shot......

also watched chuck tonight. They brought back Bryce from the dead already. They are giving out too much too soon. The way they are going all the history and the stories will be out by season finale, and they wont have anything for the next season.
Chuck is produced (or directed) by the producer (or director) of O.C (the popular girly drama with girls and hunks). They are certainly bringing back all those connections in this show. Does all the houses and apartments in California look like this? hehe, even if you work for $11/hour you can afford such house with fountains and pools? nice indeed.....

Nasif
November 20, 2007, 02:37 AM
Only one that I have been watching for quite sometime now is Smallville (since the very first episode). This season I started Bionic Woman and sitcom "Alien in America" (Pakistani highschool Kid in US).

Orpheus
November 20, 2007, 04:27 AM
The last episode of Heroes was awesome....I was losing interest in second season before this. I like the fact that we are getting more villains and pissing off the good ones.. now it's getting personal...

Hiro vs Adam encounter should be good.. Both seeking revenge...SWEET.

You think suresh saved Noah with claire's blood, I think the only way Suresh will live to next season is if he does. I don't expect the man who killed NOah to live that long....cuz Noah is one smart crazy mofo...

Also I think Claire's and adam's blood only cures, it doesn't give you immortality. Considering it is the blood that cures: the regeneration power should subside after a while because the infused blood will not stay in the body forever. Remember, claire and adam have the genes for continual production of the "magic blood".. others don't. So far the 'logic' behind the show is pretty well thought I must agreee...

Also does adam have more power than just tissue regeneration? Remember how he stopped peter's "lighting Ball"... If he does then I am guessing he acquires new powers by random mutations within himself... That trick of adam was bothering me for a while.

Orpheus
November 20, 2007, 04:28 AM
Only one that I have been watching for quite sometime now is Smallville (since the very first episode). This season I started Bionic Woman and sitcom "Alien in America" (Pakistani highschool Kid in US).

Nasif bhai, if you have time, start watching heroes from SEASON 1. Don't watch even a single episode of 2 before watching 1. It's really interesting.

AsifTheManRahman
November 20, 2007, 09:52 AM

Aliens in America is a great show. I can't catch it on TV as it clashes with Prison Break/Heroes, but I watch it online sometimes.

Smallville's getting boring every season. They should've ended it long ago.

Hatebreed
November 20, 2007, 10:20 AM
Last night's episode was easily the best of this season and one of the best so far. This show is simply amazing. It sucks the writers' strike had to take place in a time like this. I really hope the negotiaitons go smoothly so they can continue the next volume without ending the season. It would be a crime for a show this good to be postponed like this.

Can't wait to find out if Hiro is going to seek revenge or justice for his father's death.

Also does adam have more power than just tissue regeneration? Remember how he stopped peter's "lighting Ball"... If he does then I am guessing he acquires new powers by random mutations within himself... That trick of adam was bothering me for a while.
He didn't stop Peter's "lightning ball", merely blocked it with the palm of his hand, which healed almost immediately.

Kabir
November 20, 2007, 10:32 AM
Bhai re...eita to dekhi TV'r poka thread.

If I tell you guys what I watch, you'll probably make fun of me. So I won't tell you anything...to save myself from embarassment :D

AsifTheManRahman
November 20, 2007, 10:58 AM
Bhai re...eita to dekhi TV'r poka thread.

If I tell you guys what I watch, you'll probably make fun of me. So I won't tell you anything...to save myself from embarassment :D

You've already told us, on the youtube thread.

Sorry, this doesn't get old.

Hatebreed
November 20, 2007, 10:59 AM
Has anyone here watched 'The IT Crowd'? It's a British sitcom about 3 employees (two socially inept geeks and a female manager) in a dinky IT dep't located in the basement of a fictious corporation in London.

Here's part 1 of series 1 pilot-
<object height="355" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jm6KQl6BzZ8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

If you like comedy and nerdy humour, you should try to watch it. There are two series, with six episodes each. There is also supposed to be a US version in production.

Kabir
November 20, 2007, 11:18 AM
You've already told us, on the youtube thread.

Sorry, this doesn't get old.

ATMR ke ban korte hobe dekhtesi. Pola beshi pechal para shuru korse.

sadi
November 20, 2007, 11:34 AM
I guess I should check out Heroes after all. The problem is it clashes with Monday Night Football. Friday Night Lights is quite good. 24 is the show for me.

Orpheus
November 20, 2007, 05:02 PM
He didn't stop Peter's "lightning ball", merely blocked it with the palm of his hand, which healed almost immediately.

Oh ok, that makes more sense....my print wasn't that great..

Then I take credit for the random mutation idea....

Bancan
November 20, 2007, 10:24 PM
I guess I should check out Heroes after all. The problem is it clashes with Monday Night Football. Friday Night Lights is quite good. 24 is the show for me.

Finally someone.

ialbd you are right. They should have revealed what happened between chuck and bryce later on.Giving up too much.
If you are talking about Chucks house, well both his sister and her fiancee(?) are doctors.So I am guessing they can afford that. But ya it seems overall everyone is living in luxury there.

Anyway anyone watched House tonite. Finally someone has Lupus. There is an ongoing joke on House ,every episode when they try to figure out the disease the patient has someone mentions Lupus and its never lupus. This episode no one mentions lupus and its lupus.
The immunity thing was hilarious. One who can bring Dr.Cuddy's underwear to House get immunity.

ialbd
November 20, 2007, 10:42 PM
watched few episodes of IT crowd after hatebreeds suggestion. Not bad actually. Something different, nothing serious and short......

Nasif
November 20, 2007, 10:50 PM
Nasif bhai, if you have time, start watching heroes from SEASON 1. Don't watch even a single episode of 2 before watching 1. It's really interesting.

Ok, I will give it a shot. Torrent to the rescue, season 1!

Bancan
November 20, 2007, 10:51 PM
I think IT crowd is on G4Tech(250 on rogers).

ialbd
November 20, 2007, 11:04 PM
I think IT crowd is on G4Tech(250 on rogers).

I guess that would be a valueable information bancan, only if I had sth called.... umm... cable... oh wait I need a TV first.......:-D

hehe no wonder you have already seen the latest house episode man (aired 2 hours ago), and I am waiting for that to go up on torrent.....

Bancan
November 20, 2007, 11:10 PM
i only had basic cable. But i convinced the rogers reps to give me free preview for like months. worked 3 times so far. If you have high speed internet then no worries. just delayed by some hours.

Nocturnal
November 26, 2007, 06:45 PM
Does anyone watch- Weeds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeds_%28TV_series%29)? I'm allmost done with season one.....just started watching few days ago.....so far so good :D

Bancan
November 26, 2007, 10:33 PM
after last weeks episode of Heroes this one seems meh.....

Chuck was good tonite. I am enjoying this fast answers to many things.Dont have to keep guessing.

AsifTheManRahman
November 27, 2007, 12:29 AM
This one was indeed meh. They went back to the same old boring stuff that's been characteristic of the second season.

rubel_18
November 27, 2007, 01:30 PM
Cud sum1 plz explain this writers strike thing and I heard this means that Heroes will not continue after I think nxt episode which is rly annoyin as it is gettin more interesting

Sovik
November 27, 2007, 07:19 PM
scrubs anyone? i love kelso, tedd and the janitor

ialbd
November 27, 2007, 08:37 PM
just watched chuck. it was ok, I like the way they keep providing the twists. the episode ended in a great scene where sara has to pick between the 2, although she will pick chuck otherwise the series will drop in ratings without her....:D

Bancan
November 27, 2007, 08:58 PM
just watched chuck. it was ok, I like the way they keep providing the twists. the episode ended in a great scene where sara has to pick between the 2, although she will pick chuck otherwise the series will drop in ratings without her....:D

surprisingly i like this quick answer to most suspenses. Heores alone is enough for all the suspense i need. the bryce larkin arc ended in 2 episodes!!

Bancan
November 27, 2007, 10:08 PM
House is a genius . Tonites episode was amazing.

AsifTheManRahman
November 27, 2007, 10:12 PM
Anyone watch The Office? Retarded show.

I really only get time to watch (or make time to watch) Heroes and Prison Break on a regular basis. I watch other shows on and off too, but it would really help if Aliens In America didn't clash with PB. All episodes are online though.

Btw, Heroes is getting too diverse. Too many things going on. It's gonna take a hell of an effort to make them all converge in one episode, if they plan to do so that is.

Hatebreed
November 28, 2007, 02:17 AM
This Heroes episode was alrite. Not as good as the previous, but still better than ones before that. We know the origins of the virus, and Adam is not a good guy. Sylar is back to doing what he does best. Man I hope he kills that Maya chick, she's getting annoying as hell. The rest were just distractions. The next episode should be good, hopefully not the season finale.

ialbd
November 28, 2007, 09:55 AM
it was another so-so heroes episode...

now that peter joined adam (temporarily), its peter/adam/sylar vs the good ones. I dont know where the 'company' stands right now, good or bad?

anyways where the hell was parkman, sylar just walked into their appartment and now holding molly hostage... yea yea I understand......

AsifTheManRahman
November 28, 2007, 09:58 AM
I dont know where the 'company' stands right now, good or bad?

Yeah. But Suresh is a dumbo nevertheless.

Orpheus
November 28, 2007, 12:08 PM
WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED OR PLAN TO WATCH IN FUTURE

This Heroes episode was alrite. Not as good as the previous, but still better than ones before that. We know the origins of the virus, and Adam is not a good guy.

if it took you to watch this episode to figure out what you just wrote, I must admit you are dumber than I thought you were.. just kidding...

I doubt if heroes will be getting any better because they are slowly bringing everything to the virus. What they should have done was develop animosity between the characters and lean toward personal revenge than fight for greater good.

The acting is very bad I must say, hardly any emotions being let out. Take for example the beach scene where claire and family are mourning the death of Noah. She sees Ele (one of the "killers"), she runs toward her and talks to her.. LOL!! There should have been a fight there with someone getting injured...and also claire should be able to develop her power like being able to extend the limbs or something...

Someone killed your father and you gonna go talk to them.. hi good morning...

Sylar calls suresh..

Suresh: Sylar? where are you?
Sylar: w/ molley
Suresh: oh ok.. I will come once I finish giving blood to this lady who is not significant in my life at all then I will come and save the girl who is practically my daughter. Hell I won't even make a call to my fiance parker...

The only thing that was right was Hiro's reaction but still we don't know what actually happened.

Also they killed a character that was not developed, what was her power, why was she out of everything... why was mrs.petrilli bled to hide her identity when parker was forcing her. we supposed to feel bad for a character that wasnt developed at all..come on? this is called trying to tie things off quickly and finish the season fast.

FROM TODAY, I OFFICIALLY STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP because my imaginative life is more exciting than this.

AsifTheManRahman
November 28, 2007, 12:20 PM
I agree with a lot of what Orpheus has to say. This season has been pretty crappy primarily because the writers have completely misread the audience.

Hatebreed
November 28, 2007, 05:19 PM
if it took you to watch this episode to figure out what you just wrote, I must admit you are dumber than I thought you were.. just kidding...

We didn't know if the company stopping Adam were the good guys or Adam was, or at least which one was the lesser or two evils. Don't act like you know everything, coz you don't.

I doubt if heroes will be getting any better because they are slowly bringing everything to the virus. What they should have done was develop animosity between the characters and lean toward personal revenge than fight for greater good.
Wasn't that exactly what Hiro was trying to do, get revenge for his father's death? or did you just miss that part?

The acting is very bad I must say, hardly any emotions being let out. Take for example the beach scene where claire and family are mourning the death of Noah. She sees Ele (one of the "killers"), she runs toward her and talks to her.. LOL!! There should have been a fight there with someone getting injured...and also claire should be able to develop her power like being able to extend the limbs or something...

Someone killed your father and you gonna go talk to them.. hi good morning...
Well the acting is bad, but as I said, those parts of the episode were distractions. You bring up Elle, then why didn't Claire's mom kill Bob when he came back with Bennette's frickin urn! He was the one who kidnapped Claire. Besides it's your bf Mohinder who killed Bennette.

Also how can Claire extend limbs if that's not part of her genetic makeup? She's still human and has normal limbs. Man you really are dumber than I thought.

Sylar calls suresh..

Suresh: Sylar? where are you?
Sylar: w/ molley
Suresh: oh ok.. I will come once I finish giving blood to this lady who is not significant in my life at all then I will come and save the girl who is practically my daughter. Hell I won't even make a call to my fiance parker...
Now you're just being ridiculous. What is he supposed to say to a guy who disappeared and was probably thought to be dead? *puts on indian accent* "SYLAR YOU KILLED MY FATHER!! I WILL RIP YOUR SKULL OUT MUTHAF***R!"... Yea, that would be totally Mohinder's character.

The only thing that was right was Hiro's reaction but still we don't know what actually happened.
So you didn't miss that part. Good, because Hiro seeking answers and revenge, and Peter/Adam looking for location of the virus was the main plot of the episode. The rest, I don't care about. Hiro's reaction in the whole episode was right. He went back in time to find out how Adam was related with the company and why he was thrown in a cell for 30 years. It filled in everything that had to do with the virus and company's involvement in it, why exactly Adam wanted to use it. "We still don't know what happened", well duh! That's it says 'to be continued'. Even if Hiro wasn't seeking revenge, his reaction would still be the same if someone was planning to kill most of the planet's population.

Also they killed a character that was not developed, what was her power, why was she out of everything... why was mrs.petrilli bled to hide her identity when parker was forcing her. we supposed to feel bad for a character that wasnt developed at all..come on? this is called trying to tie things off quickly and finish the season fast.
If you're talking about that last woman on the photo, what else did you have to know? She was the doctor who developed the virus (or extrated the 'mutated strain' or whatever). I guess she didn't have a power, nothing useful anyway if she couldn't defend herself without a shotgun. At least she served a purpose in revealing that blowing anyone's head off will kill them off parmanently. That should put an end to all the stupid speculations on how you can kill X character. Were we supposed to feel bad for her? I didn't think her role was even important to be developed. Any more character would have even become more tedious.

Matt and Mrs. Petrelli weren't in the episode, how's that relevant to this episode? In the last season when Matt forced his brain to extract information from Bennette with the Haitian around, his nose was bleeding because he was pushing it to a limit. The same happened with Mrs. Petrelli, instead she was resisting too hard to prevent Matt from extracting any information.

FROM TODAY, I OFFICIALLY STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP because my imaginative life is more exciting than this.Great, I won't have to deal with your moaning.

Orpheus
November 28, 2007, 06:16 PM
Don't act like you know everything, coz you don't.

lol, are you upset hatebreed? what you wrote above is something a hormonal girl would say...

anyways, why are you arguing with me over a fictional story? Is it because I called you dumb and you wanna prove your intelligence? lol

your arguments, are worse than last episode of heroes... I don't have time to entertain you by quoting every single sentence of yours but since you took the time out to reply me, I took the time out to show you I read your post and laughed my as$ off... thanks.

Great, I won't have to deal with your moaning.
But I still have to deal with yours. You woke up the neighbors last night...you animal you!

Hatebreed
November 28, 2007, 06:34 PM
lol, are you upset hatebreed? what you wrote above is something a hormonal girl would say...

anyways, why are you arguing with me over a fictional story? Is it because I called you dumb and you wanna prove your intelligence? lol

your arguments, are worse than last episode of heroes... I don't have time to entertain you by quoting every single sentence of yours but since you took the time out to reply me, I took the time out to show you I read your post and laughed my as$ off... thanks.

Spare me your life story. Not my fault if the nurse dropped you on your head when you were born. You're acting like someone is forcing you to watch a show that you have to put it in caps you are gonna stop watching it. Big f-ing deal. Go back to your happy place with Mohinder.

But I still have to deal with yours. You woke up the neighbors last night...you animal you!Sorry about that, but your gf asked for it since you can't give it to her.

Orpheus
November 28, 2007, 06:57 PM
Sorry about that, but your gf asked for it since you can't give it to her.

I guess that makes you Oedipus.

Nocturnal
November 28, 2007, 08:33 PM
http://www11.alluc.org --> good one for watching tv shows!

Moon
November 29, 2007, 03:26 PM
"Heroes" is Ok! I suggest all you viewers watch LOST coz I love that show and you will wait every min for the next episode!!!!!

For Orpheus & Hatebreed GET URSELF A ROOM! Are you two going through Hormonal changes?

May be both of u should start watching "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES" !!!!!!!!!!!

Bancan
December 3, 2007, 10:24 PM
Tonites episode was better than last one but still....

Am i the only one who hates it when they kill off fan favorite characters. Nikki was getting boring but still better than that whining poison spreading girl. I was so happy when Sylar "killed" her. His reaction was awesome when he shot her, kinda like FFSSTFU. But shes back. And Nathan, one of my favorite characters. Kennedy style assassination. Really hope he comes back somehow.

Chuck was great tonite. But it was the season finale i think .:( No Sarah for a while.

ialbd
December 4, 2007, 12:48 AM
yeap that was one action packed Heroes episode. No more Ali Larter :( but it makes sense as her character wasnt going anywhere. Nathan dead (?) umm tough to say. Good to see Peter coming back to the good side. With the virus gone, the rest of the season will probably deal with Sylar (and with Adam gone for a while). Although this was a better mid-season episode, with writer strike thing, I just hope they rest of the season doesnt go to trash....

Chuck was arrite tonight. So the NSA wants to kill off Chuck, and very likely Sarah will be helping Chuck and they'll be on the run across the country.... blah blah blah ... is that where season 2 is heading? meh....

AsifTheManRahman
December 5, 2007, 12:14 PM
I'd say that was one heck of a "volume finale", but not without loose ends.

Like why would whoever it is that killed Nathan be so sure that Peter and Matt wouldn't disclose the truth? And why would Nathan not consider getting Matt to convince more security guards to be at the press conference seeing that he might get killed for what he was going to say?

No more Nikki => the show's lost all its hotness. Nathan on the other hand is in a very advantageous position being Claire's dad and Claire having a flying boyfriend (can fly her from Cali to NY in a flash) and all (Claire == Her boyfriend's step sister? Eww).

And therein lies another mystery - why was Nathan not shot in the head?

Why is Hiro so dumb? Suffering forever > painless death my butt. He should have shot Adam right in the head. Now he's gonna get out of there somehow and be back on the show. He's like the least powerful villain ever and I don't like to see someone like that terrorizing everyone in the world. It's lame.

So if Bennett's back to the company, is he not allowed to see his family anymore?

Sylar's back! woohoo!

Shehwar
December 5, 2007, 12:28 PM
I love 24!!!....cant wait for season 7 to start.....Apparently Tony is alive and 'The Bad Guy' in season 7.......

Moshin
December 6, 2007, 10:28 AM
Well i think 4rm all the lot, Heroes is truelly the best, because they have the best story lines about all the heroes in the epoisodes which makes it great, Prison Break... in n out really sometimes its boring, sometimes it exciting, but series 3 isnt really better than the others and Lost...well im completely lost with Lost for sure dont have a clue whats going... i mean they are still in the island and not rescued i mean come on already.. someone please save them! and Smallville < boring.

AsifTheManRahman
December 6, 2007, 11:00 AM
I was still disappointed by Suresh's acting in the last part of the second last episode and the first part of the finale though. The guy had absolutely no sense of urgency to save Molly, who is practically his daughter these days.

Hatebreed
December 6, 2007, 12:45 PM
That was a great (volume) finale of Heroes. I'm just glad the whole virus crap is over and Sylar is back. Now he can kill off all the characters you don't like coz we sure have some critics in the house. I reckon Adam is alive so Sylar can get his healing power, that would certainly be cool. Anyway I hope Nathan survives. Can't wait for volume three!

Orpheus
December 15, 2007, 12:13 AM
I finally got some time to watch the last episode.. It is adam who killed Nathan I think. Not a bad wrap up...
I wanna see more action but they might not be able to do that with tv series budget...

Asif Sylar is my favorite also.... good that he is back! :)

Next season will be good heroes vs bad heroes.. finally instead of saving the world :)

Bengaliprince176
December 28, 2007, 01:22 PM
we need a change of topic!!! and omg just started watchin HEROES!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:woah!!! genetics is so interesting!!! and hatebreed and atmr u 2 are lucky, i nearly saw ur posts so thankfully nothin is spoilt :shh: :doh: , i am on episode 3!! but i will catch up mark my words!! :smug:

Mahmood
January 6, 2008, 06:38 PM
Over the christmas weekend, I finally watched Heroes, and with in 7 days, I went through the season one and two. Season one was awesome, very addictive and well done. Season 2 was very slow, at times somewhat boring, I liked the finale.

I recommend all to watch Heroes.

ialbd
January 6, 2008, 07:59 PM
welcome to the 'BC Heroes' club Mahmood bhai.... :)

guys, any update on the whole writer's strike issue ?

nsd3
January 6, 2008, 08:33 PM
Any1 watched the series 'Damages'?

Bengaliprince176
January 7, 2008, 12:06 PM
Over the christmas weekend, I finally watched Heroes, and with in 7 days, I went through the season one and two. Season one was awesome, very addictive and well done. Season 2 was very slow, at times somewhat boring, I liked the finale.

I recommend all to watch Heroes.

Mahmood bhai, is the 2nd series out on dvd?

Nasif
January 17, 2008, 02:40 PM
Not sure if anybody watched it; but Fox has started new show based on Terminator story lines.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/82/Terminator_The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles.png/220px-Terminator_The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles.png

The show premiered on Jan 13th on Fox. It is set right after the events of T2: Judgment Day. More info on wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator:_The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles

I wasn't aware of the show before; just found out yesterday. If you missed the premiere like me, Amazon is giving away the UnBox version of the premiere Pilot episode free. You can download it here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012HCASA

I have downloaded the UnBox version; didn't watch it yet (will watch it tonight). Lets see how good it is.

Official Site: http://www.fox.com/terminator/
Mondays at 9 Eastern on Fox

By the way; full streaming version of all the episodes are here:
http://www.fox.com/fod/player.htm?show=tscc

This will be great for those who are out of US, live webstreaming :up:

ialbd
January 17, 2008, 03:02 PM
hmm.... the story between T2 and T3......

AsifTheManRahman
January 17, 2008, 03:54 PM
PB was ok on its return...but it still seemed like they are running out of ideas and were trying to stretch it. The general's such a dumbo - why would you deal with these people with only one guard as back up?

AsifTheManRahman
January 17, 2008, 03:55 PM
As for the writers' strike - not much to say there. Doesn't look like it'll be over soon. Until then, no Heroes :(

Bancan
January 17, 2008, 04:32 PM
PB was ok but it seems things might get interesting again.

ialbd
January 17, 2008, 11:07 PM
yea just watched the PB latest episode. Yea.... what else.... running out of ideas and running in circles.....

Nasif
January 31, 2008, 01:27 AM
Started watching Heroes from today (got full first season). Finished first 2 episodes (season 1). Hooked on now.

By the way, Terminator series is pretty good.

Bancan
January 31, 2008, 07:46 PM
Watched House last night.Pretty good episode.

ialbd
January 31, 2008, 08:31 PM
Watched House last night.Pretty good episode.

thanks Bancan for the info. With all the shows off cuz of the strike, its hard to find out which one is on. I'll get the new House episode now....

Bancan
February 3, 2008, 12:11 AM
So did you watch it?

Anyway theres a breakthrough in the writers strike. So heres hoping it ends soon.

ialbd
February 3, 2008, 01:21 AM
yup.... watched House performing a Christmas miracle.....

thats a good news on the writer's strike, this 1-2 new shows per 2 weeks thing is killing me....

Bancan
February 7, 2008, 04:20 PM
There was a House episode after the superbowl which was pretty good and then another one on tuesday which was decent.

Bengaliprince176
February 7, 2008, 05:38 PM
wt did ppl think abt first episdoe of season 4 lost?

ialbd
February 7, 2008, 10:55 PM
thanks for the info bengaliprince..... downloading now.....

ialbd
February 13, 2008, 09:05 AM
we people in the UK are currently up to the part in Prison Break, where they have planned to escape from the Panama prison in just 30 seconds. They have cut the electric from outside the prison, and will have to escape for a few seconds? Does anyone know if they do escape or not, it is so intense!?

watched the episode after that last night. You really want me to give it away? naaah.... go enjoy it......:)

Bancan
February 13, 2008, 05:03 PM
watched the episode after that last night. You really want me to give it away? naaah.... go enjoy it......:)

you have any non torrent link?

ialbd
February 13, 2008, 08:06 PM
you have any non torrent link?

sorry man no non-torrent link. Whats wrong with torrent anyway? I see one Prison Break ep 312 in isohunt with 478 seeders and only 9 leechers right now, its should download pretty fast.....

streaming over the net always compromises quality.... not to mention the bufferings I get..... totally kills the fun of watching sth....

Bancan
February 13, 2008, 08:54 PM
the place i am in right now has blocked all the ports of torrents. ya so i am screwed.

AsifTheManRahman
February 13, 2008, 09:30 PM
I stream 'em at dvd quality. Just go to the right places at the right times :)

Bancan
February 13, 2008, 10:09 PM
Just watched the episode online. Now this is what i call good damn tv or online streaming.

Am i the only one who thinks this was the best episode since the first time they broke out?

Bancan
February 18, 2008, 07:33 PM
Season finale tonite. it should be good.

ialbd
March 3, 2008, 08:05 PM
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles 2 hour season finale tonight ..... was just starting to enjoy the show..... season finale after just 7 episodes....

Tehsin
March 4, 2008, 06:43 PM
Oh, found the right place at last.

Lost is getting more interesting now. I'm liking the direction it's heading.
PB - Saw the first two seasons up until the point where the young one got into that foreign prison. After that, it just didn't make any sense to follow it through.
House - I knew they won't keep Kal Penn. :(. Plus, Scrubs beats House on sheer entertainment (immaturity) value. Scrubs is more my kinda show.
T'minator - Meh. Maybe I should give it another shot. I only saw the season premiere and the ads for the next few. Didn't interest me. I was looking forward to it.
I don't think anyone mntioned The Office here. Come on folks, he is only the best boss ever. Well, maybe the Brit boss is more messed up.

Tehsin
March 4, 2008, 06:44 PM
As for Heroes, it's been soooooooooooooo long. I forgot what happened in the last episodes. Have to go back and watch those again.

Bancan
March 4, 2008, 10:19 PM

PB - Saw the first two seasons up until the point where the young one got into that foreign prison. After that, it just didn't make any sense to follow it through.
House - I knew they won't keep Kal Penn. :(. Plus, Scrubs beats House on sheer entertainment (immaturity) value. Scrubs is more my kinda show.

Dont give on PB. Its stupid in the middle but gets really good again.
And House, i am guessing you didn't watch all the episodes yet. i don't want to give anything up but you shouldn't get disappointed yet :D

Bengaliprince176
March 5, 2008, 04:01 PM

Lost is getting more interesting now. I'm liking the direction it's heading.
T'minator - Meh. Maybe I should give it another shot. I only saw the season premiere and the ads for the next few. Didn't interest me. I was looking forward to it.
I don't think anyone mntioned The Office here. Come on folks, he is only the best boss ever. Well, maybe the Brit boss is more messed up.

lol u watch a lot of series!! i can only keep up with lost and heroes! Lost is looking good, so many questions still unanswered, and more keep popping up after each episode..its just starting to pi55 me off now :mad:

ialbd
March 5, 2008, 05:38 PM
yea, good to see Lost back.... (I mean 4th season). I'll praise the writer's for coming up with this idea of flashforwarding (opposite of flashback maybe??) the character's lives once they are out of the island. They were running out of ideas of their past and thing to do on the island, and I didnt pay much attention to when season 4 was being aired....

but seeing the first 5 eps of the season.... I'll give it to the writers......

Nafis_BD
March 5, 2008, 11:33 PM
Anyone here watches Apprentice US? Funny how there is almost always an arguement over something and it almost always leads to something big.

Tehsin
March 6, 2008, 07:04 PM
BP176, I tivo em and watch em when I can. I used to watch more but don't have the time anymore.

Apprentice ? It's funny how they keep bringing Omarosa back. I don't know how she is in real life but she is one vicious individual in Apprentice (she could be a shrewed women using this persona as it has made her a household name with reality tv fans). What's even worse is the fascination of folks with this persona. People love to hate someone on tv. It's a wierd phenomenon.

Another show that worries me a lot is - The moment of truth. Contestants have to answer questions truthfully to get $$$$. The questions could get VERY personal and damage their relationships. It's sad to see what peple would do for money.

Nafis_BD
March 6, 2008, 10:35 PM
Tonight's apprentice was great. Finally Omarosa gets fired. Hydra killed Omarosa's team badly. If you missed tonight's episode I think you should check it on youtube. Btw I think Piers is resigning next episode. If he does then it's going to be sad!!

Hatebreed
March 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
Any fans of Battlestar Galactica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_%282004_TV_series%29)? The re-imagining, not the original.

The fourth and final season will begin airing on April 4. If you're a fan of sci-fi, I definitely I recommend you watch this critically acclaimed show.

First watch Battlestar Galactica: Miniseries. It's a movie-length prelude to where the tv series starts off.

Bancan
May 18, 2008, 10:22 PM
The last episode of house was absolutely brilliant. 2 part season finale. The first part was amazing. Did not see that coming. Btw Cuddy strip teases. It was hot. lol

Bancan
May 19, 2008, 08:59 PM
Holy cow, great season finale. Very emotional.best episode of house.
ialbd whre are you bro?

ialbd
May 19, 2008, 09:24 PM
heh... yea Bancan, just watched the episode and indeed it was a good one. Was this originally aired on May 12th (http://epguides.com/House/)?
Intriguing question.. what was House & Amber doing together on the bus.....
I wish Ivana Milicevic (the mystery lady who turned into amber) could stay :) House would have got better......

Anyway I thought they showed the finale episodes back-to-back and was looking for episode 416 all over the net, but apparently the second one is due tonight.... so lets see how that one turns out...

AsifTheManRahman
May 19, 2008, 10:43 PM
Kal Penn makes us proud. But forget Kal Penn, how come we had to wait for so long for a brown doc in the show? :)

Bancan
May 20, 2008, 03:00 PM
lol. the second part was absolutely brilliant. it aired last night.
http://housemdvideos.com/4x16.html

watch there

ialbd
May 20, 2008, 07:11 PM
thanks for the link bancan anyway, I have already downloaded it. Why is it ending so soon this season.... its always around 23/24 episodes (standard) for any shows.

I guess nowadays they are bringing the standard number down... Smallville ended early (20 ep, usually they bs their way to 24 eps without any effort), Lost is ending early (14 ep?).... Heroes (11 ep) and now House calling it off at 16....

Bancan
May 20, 2008, 07:16 PM
You like it?

ialbd
May 20, 2008, 09:34 PM
You like it?

not bad... nice emotional season finale....

I was suspecting that Amber might die... couldnt think of any other big event to close off the season with. Hope all the 3 (taub,13 and kutner) return next season. This season was particularly good for those 3 and with the 'talent-show' like selection process of the interns in the beginning....

heh..... the Indian guy with a name lawrence kutner mystery solved....

Orpheus
May 23, 2008, 03:46 PM
Hope all the 3 (taub,13 and kutner) return next season.

In the last episode they showed 13 to be positive for huntington chorea. Did she look at the result? I didn't understand that. I am guessing they might phase her out. I mean what does she really do beside looking good?

btw thanks to the person who gave the link-

AsifTheManRahman
May 23, 2008, 05:11 PM
What does any female doctor that House hires do other than looking good? Remember the CIA?

Nafi
May 23, 2008, 05:19 PM
Anyone here watch 'How I met your mother'

ialbd
May 23, 2008, 08:25 PM
Anyone here watch 'How I met your mother'

yea, thats a good show. Its like the new-age 'Friends'... and the best character has to be Barney (neil patrick harris)...

Bancan
May 23, 2008, 09:40 PM
In the last episode they showed 13 to be positive for huntington chorea. Did she look at the result? I didn't understand that. I am guessing they might phase her out. I mean what does she really do beside looking good?

btw thanks to the person who gave the link-

nam ta mone rakte paren naa....:waiting:

Orpheus
May 24, 2008, 12:52 AM
What does any female doctor that House hires do other than looking good?

good point! So we should expect more hotties next season...

Bancan bhai, sorry! Canadian names are tricky.. mone thake na.. but thank you! your link kept me updated.

Sohel
May 24, 2008, 07:56 AM
My 3 favorite shows at the moment, I try not to miss them: -

1. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations)

2. Damages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damages_%28TV_series%29)

3. American Chopper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Chopper)

Also, I'm always in the market for good Surfing Safari and other genuine adventure travel shows and of course, old reruns of the incomparable Iron Chef, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Chef) the original Japanese extravaganza.

Some of the Top Chef (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Chef) episodes can be palatable also, once you learn to ignore the fact that Padma was married to Salman Rushdie ... :yuk:

Nafi
May 24, 2008, 12:50 PM
yea, thats a good show. Its like the new-age 'Friends'... and the best character has to be Barney (neil patrick harris)...

Hell yeh!!!

rubel_18
May 24, 2008, 06:21 PM
Anyone here watch the tv series 'Dexter'

Bancan
May 24, 2008, 07:09 PM
Anyone here watch the tv series 'Dexter'

too slow.

MohammedC
September 9, 2008, 04:34 AM
Prison Break is back with hindi drama style ganja, those who have watched star plus drama would know what I am talking about. Apart from Sarah Trancheti (What) coming back from death the new series is not that bad . Just watched third Episode of Series 4.

AsifTheManRahman
September 9, 2008, 11:26 AM
Bringing back Sarah was a mistake. I had respect for Lincoln, but now it looks like he's a dumb *bleep* who thinks all white people look alike.

Finished watching all 6 seasons of 24 recently. It's pretty predictable and being familiar with the fact that there are 24 episodes in every season doesn't have you jumping off your seat because you know when things are going to end. On top of that, the fact that I knew there were six seasons when I started watching it did take a lot of the excitement off. Perhaps I wouldn't feel the same if I watched them on a weekly basis as they were aired. Nevertheless, it's so much better than Prison Break.

They're bringing back Tony Almeida as the main bad guy in season 7. A PB style mistake?

Rommel
September 9, 2008, 05:19 PM
So when is the new 24 season starting? Its been ages since I've seen that show due to the strike.

Nasif
September 9, 2008, 05:36 PM
Heroes start on Sept. 22nd.

Bancan
September 9, 2008, 06:54 PM
House.....cant wait. Same with Heroes, Chuck. Man dont have time to watch everything.
Entourage is back.

AsifTheManRahman
September 9, 2008, 07:02 PM
So when is the new 24 season starting? Its been ages since I've seen that show due to the strike.In January I think. They are making a two hour movie that will come out somewhere around November to bridge the gap between seasons.

Sovik
September 12, 2008, 06:11 AM
can't wait for new season of ''The Simpsons" to begin

MohammedC
September 29, 2008, 03:50 PM
"Hero" is back but too bad now syler has Claire's power.

ammark
October 1, 2008, 04:28 PM
Most importantly, Family Guy is back!!

Bancan
October 1, 2008, 09:49 PM
Heroes was decent, Prison Break was horrible. House is amazing.

goru
October 8, 2008, 08:58 AM
South Park season 12 resumes tonight!

1208 - The China Probrem

Airdate: 2008-10-08

After watching the intimidating opening ceremonies of the recent Olympic games, Cartman understands that the Chinese are only just days away from invading his homeland. While the rest of the American people are haunted by the memory of a recent tragic event, only Butters will stand with Cartman as he confronts the Chinese.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2593/1208butterscartmanchinexk7.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1208butterscartmanchinexk7.jpg)http://img521.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

bdchamp20
October 8, 2008, 12:31 PM
TV Shows I watch:
Friends: Immortal
The Simpsons: Hilarious
Two and a Half Men: What an outrageous show
Family Guy: Funny but not consistently entertaining like The Simpsons
King of Queens: Funny everyday life sit-com

And from time to time I watch Scrubs, Dexter, Prison Break, Lost etc

The worst, most distasteful and disrespectful show on TV: South Park, it should be banned!

goru
October 8, 2008, 12:37 PM
Friends: Immortal

The worst, most distasteful and disrespectful show on TV: South Park, it should be banned!

You obviously have great taste. -_-

Bancan
October 8, 2008, 04:16 PM

LOL, you are missing out.

AsifTheManRahman
October 8, 2008, 08:35 PM
Just watched the latest episode of Heroes. This show has improved quite a bit over the year. The writers' strike seems to have come as a blessing in disguise for the viewers.

Bancan
October 8, 2008, 08:45 PM
Just watched the latest episode of Heroes. This show has improved quite a bit over the year. The writers' strike seems to have come as a blessing in disguise for the viewers.

Really? You like it? I find it boring. Clarie(Heyden Penetiere) cant act that good. The scenes where she is wearing the black leather clothes. It looks cheesy and her acting kinda ruins it.

Now Chuck is back with one of the hottest girls on TV. man she is hot. The episodes are good too.
Prison Break sucks. Really bad.
Watched Friday night lights online since they arent showing it on NBC anymore. This is one show that everyone should watch no matter they think of football. Amazing show.

goru
October 8, 2008, 09:51 PM
I'm kind of bored of Heroes... they are just trying too hard now.

Chuck - I watch this show just for the hot chicks. However, the new Knight Rider has a waaaaaaaaaay hotter chick... but I don't know if she's hot enough to keep me watching this lameass show.

knocked_up
October 10, 2008, 01:01 PM
Gossip Girls ...lol ;)

Zeeshan
October 10, 2008, 08:45 PM
watched knight riders a little....made it pretty whack....typical hollywood style cheesy flick

Zeeshan
October 10, 2008, 08:49 PM
Gossip Girls ...lol ;)

Wonder if Chace Crawford's character will fall in love with Blair.

ammark
October 22, 2008, 11:52 AM
Goddamn!!! House was just tooo HOT last night!! And best of all, it was a good episode too!

Bancan
October 22, 2008, 04:35 PM
Goddamn!!! House was just tooo HOT last night!! And best of all, it was a good episode too!

It was a good episode. I freaking missed the first 5 mins which had the hot scenes.

Orpheus
April 7, 2009, 02:46 AM

Yes I am addicted to HOUSE. Today's episode was kind of a shocker. Not enjoyable at all since there was less medicine in it but shocker...

I won't reveal anything till ppl get to watch it.....I am sure it wasnt pre-planned.

tonoy
April 7, 2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah. Gotta agree. But it all makes sense when you realize how the season had developed. Still it was a shocker at the initial stage.

Orpheus
April 7, 2009, 03:17 AM
Yeah. Gotta agree. But it all makes sense when you realize how the season had developed. Still it was a shocker at the initial stage.

yeah, initially it takes few minutes to sink in, then you go meh! I think this show needs a new house crew anyway. None of the characters are interesting anymore.

The last show on "locked in syndrome" was awesome. House' jokes are so upscale - med or non med. I loved Wilson's face when House analyzed Wilson's oedipal tendencies...wilson was about to cry..haha

Rommel
April 7, 2009, 09:45 AM
yeah, initially it takes few minutes to sink in, then you go meh! I think this show needs a new house crew anyway. None of the characters are interesting anymore.

The last show on "locked in syndrome" was awesome. House' jokes are so upscale - med or non med. I loved Wilson's face when House analyzed Wilson's oedipal tendencies...wilson was about to cry..haha

But why Kutner????? Kal Penn is one of my favorite actors.

Orpheus
April 7, 2009, 10:43 AM
ro I think it has something to do with his contract. Because if you notice, they did this in an abrupt and clever way, almost like a last minute mends. Haven't showed his live self for a single second..just showed two legs...

anywas thanks for ruining it for everyone. :)

Rommel
April 7, 2009, 10:51 AM
ro I think it has something to do with his contract. Because if you notice, they did this in an abrupt and clever way, almost like a last minute mends. Haven't showed his live self for a single second..just showed two legs...

anywas thanks for ruining it for everyone. :)

Actually I just found out that they did this because Kal Penn is leaving the show to work for President Obama. Penn said that he has always wanted to get into Politics. I hope he still continues acting though! The Notebook and Harold and Kumar are two of my favorite movies!

ialbd
April 7, 2009, 11:36 PM
yea.... it was too abrupt and i bet no one saw this coming (as House said... heh)...

will miss kal penn for sure.... the rest of the gang is kinda falling apart too... so in next season I guess we'll see the whole 'Apprentice' game again.....

Ajfar
April 8, 2009, 10:26 PM
i love in plain sight and Law & order..new season starts the 19th..i'm more excited about this than the summer break..

sbsash
April 9, 2009, 07:21 AM
guys,what happened in heroes this monday?I forgot to watch it.

cluster11
April 9, 2009, 09:30 AM
Kal Penn took the position of Asian-American liason for the White House so had to leave "House". I think it was kind of sudden so they had to improvise. That episode was indeed a shocker. I do hope he continues the Harold & Kumar franchise though. The sequel film was even better than the first one.

Orpheus
May 12, 2009, 11:08 AM
anyone saw the latest house episode? I thought it was excellent. Surprised the hell out of me. After a long time, enjoyed the show for what it is - a show and not for all the diagnostic jargon.

Akib
May 12, 2009, 11:25 AM
Havn't watched house in a while.... the show behind the medicine imo got boring. Might start it again, though im very behind.

I have been watching others, such as Big Bang theory, scrubs, how i met your mother and soon ill start lost.

Orpheus
May 12, 2009, 01:03 PM
Havn't watched house in a while.... the show behind the medicine imo got boring. Might start it again, though im very behind.

I have been watching others, such as Big Bang theory, scrubs, how i met your mother and soon ill start lost.

Hey akib, let me know how is big bang theory. What is it about? I like scrubs - it's a good show to just relax on.

But house is intense. It's a really stimulating show if you are familiar with some of diseases they talk about. But I can see how ppl might get bored with it. But I have to confess yesterday's show was the best house episode I've seen so far and I don't think watching it by itself would be so fruitful. It got build up over last few episodes (perhaps from kutner's death and onward).

THey could have ended the season and HOUSE MD for good with this episode I thought. (is there a season 6?) I don't think there is any better way of ending house for good than last night's episode.. @ the end, there is a sense of emptiness that befalls once you realize no matter how important you maybe and no matter what your contributions to this world maybe, nobody really give a crap and life goes on without you.

I feel OK because I know there is another episode, had this been the last episode - I think I would be really sad.. but the ending would have been briliant.

I know i am doing pet petani for those that haven't watched it... :)

tonoy
May 12, 2009, 01:05 PM
Damn it. Must watch it after the class.

Gowza
May 13, 2009, 01:16 AM
my fave shows are: seinfeld, friends, everybody loves raymond, how i met your mother, just shoot me, king of queens, scrubs, the big bang theory (this is the best sitcom on tv today), frasier, two and a half men, whose line is it anyway? (US version), thank god you're here (aussie version), the simpsons, stargate sg-1 (atlantis is ok but not as good), top gear.

although the only ones i'm really watching atm are frasier (mainly because i just got the dvds), two and a half men, thank god you're here and the simpsons.

Sovik
May 13, 2009, 06:34 AM
the big bang theory and rules of engagement

Gowza
May 13, 2009, 07:49 AM
i've heard that "it's always sunny in philadelphia" is hilarious but never seen it myself.

ammark
May 13, 2009, 09:24 AM
anyone saw the latest house episode? I thought it was excellent. Surprised the hell out of me. After a long time, enjoyed the show for what it is - a show and not for all the diagnostic jargon.

Will download tonight. What's up with the bachelor party two weeks back? Its kinda lame though, showing 13 go at it with some chick and showing her "lesbian" side... so predictable. I aint complaining though, sure beats watching real world dykes go at it amongst themselves!

One of my buddies downloaded an episode of Big Bang Theory and gave me a copy. Just watched it now. Its alright, but not what I enjoy. Leonard's a whinging pain in the arse anyways.

Gowza
May 13, 2009, 05:48 PM
the first scene in this clip of the big bang theory slays me everytime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7wiuA10usE

rubel_18
May 13, 2009, 07:10 PM
the first scene in this clip of the big bang theory slays me everytime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7wiuA10usE

That show is so jokes, I love it. My favourite characters are Wallowitz and Kuthrapali LOL

Gowza
May 13, 2009, 09:04 PM
That show is so jokes, I love it. My favourite characters are Wallowitz and Kuthrapali LOL

yes! everyone goes on about how funny sheldon and leonard are but i reckon raj and howard are funnier.

AsifTheManRahman
May 13, 2009, 09:58 PM
It is my belief that Leonard's mother is a remarkable woman. Would you like to discuss that further while undergoing a brain scan?

Zeeshan
May 13, 2009, 10:23 PM
i find this show very offensive to guys like us...i mean the nerds. it's sooo stereotypical and a toolfest. it's like making a show with blacks and having chicken fry jokes. it's so 40-year-old-virgin-will--feerrel-esque. it's funny....not when you are at the receiving end. (it's very black and white, as if guys like these exist....only thing that makes it worth the watch is the hot blonde).

nothing is more childlike than a stereotpye that all the herbs be like science fair loving, virgin, video game playing, polysyllabic uttering nerds. shows like this do no good to promote broad mindedness and makes lampoon out of the fact that having intelligence must be correlational with social inept/awkwardness. the f@!#$?

very american like. cliche.

Orpheus
May 14, 2009, 04:23 AM
thanks to the guy who mentioned big bang theory. This show is funny as hell. well atleast the first 3 episodes that I watched from season 1.

Just downloaded the whole season.

BD-Shardul
May 15, 2009, 05:55 AM
Has anyone watched Angels and Demons? I read the story and it was fantastic.

goru
May 15, 2009, 06:26 AM
I'm not a big fan of sitcoms, but Big Bang Theory got me hooked from the start. Sheldon outshines all the characters on the show, of course. I saw the actor doing interviews on late night shows, and he's not much different from Sheldon in real life. He might just be playing himself...

goru
May 15, 2009, 01:19 PM
BTW, what did y'all think of the Fringe season finale's ending? Gone too far maybe? I thought it was pretty cool, but maybe some Americans got upset over it. Anyway, this show gets better every episode... surprisingly...

*SPOILERS*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qfjMraEE7o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qfjMraEE7o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Orpheus
May 19, 2009, 03:53 PM
I guess the 24th episode of house was infact the last one. For some odd reason i thoguht there was another one....

ah well! no one liked that season finale as much as I did??

Bancan
May 19, 2009, 06:31 PM
I guess the 24th episode of house was infact the last one. For some odd reason i thoguht there was another one....

ah well! no one liked that season finale as much as I did??
I probably liked it more than you did. Really enjoyed it. kinda like his vulnerable side.
I felt like the series was losing track but the last few episodes kinda got my interest back.

HereWeGo
May 19, 2009, 09:19 PM
Has anyone watched Angels and Demons? I read the story and it was fantastic.

I didnt really like the movie that much. The book was fantastic tho. One of the main reason i didnt like it was the fact that i knew wat was gonna happen. The movie covers almost all of the book, altho it does not cover in detail the childhood of Charmelango.

Its a ok time pass movie.....Star trek I heard was awesome...didnt get to watch it tho...

Zeeshan
May 20, 2009, 12:21 AM
I didnt really like the movie that much. The book was fantastic tho. One of the main reason i didnt like it was the fact that i knew wat was gonna happen. The movie covers almost all of the book, altho it does not cover in detail the childhood of Charmelango.

Its a ok time pass movie.....Star trek I heard was awesome...didnt get to watch it tho...

ditto...thats the very reason i didnt get the juice out of da vinci code, cuz i knew wat was coming...so this time i avoided the book and still got disappointed because he just could predict the forthcomings and unlike the book [i hear] there werent any "cliffhangers" in the movie.

goru
May 20, 2009, 05:46 AM
24 had the worst season finale by far. FFS stop bringing Kim back! But I suppose there was no choice here since they had to save Jack (but I was kind of hoping that the big bad guy had some antidote to offer Jack).

Gowza
May 20, 2009, 07:45 AM
for those interested fox has already ordered a second season of "the cleveland show" the family guy spin-off show which is yet to debut. also the king of the hill has been cancelled but i believe they will show us the unaired episodes including a 1 hour finale.

goru
May 20, 2009, 08:45 AM
also the king of the hill has been cancelled but i believe they will show us the unaired episodes including a 1 hour finale.

About time... that show just wasn't funny enough.

ammark
May 20, 2009, 03:34 PM
also the king of the hill has been cancelled but i believe they will show us the unaired episodes including a 1 hour finale.

About time... that show just wasn't funny enough.

I never watched King of the Hill religiously, and yes I'd agree it doesnt do all that much to tickle the funny bone... but I still enjoyed watching most episodes when stumbling upon it airing on some channel or the other.

Thank goodness for Shoutcast TV streams playing marathons of the show, it allowed me to watch an episode or two once in a while since I've never felt desperate enough to download or stream it off tvlinks/alluc. You're right, time's up for King of the Hill; I doubt anyone would miss it that much, but thanks for it being around when it did.

Gowza
May 20, 2009, 04:23 PM
the thing about king of the hill is that it was different kind of humour to the simpsons and family guy. the cleveland show will join the animation of domination schedule on top of family guy, the simpsons and american dad so people might get a bit bored because the humour is so similar on these shows, king of the hill was a bit different so it gave people a break for half an hour. but the cancellation of KOTH won't do much to me, watched it occassionally when nothing else was on but didn't like it enough to tune in every week/day/whenever it was on.

Bancan
May 20, 2009, 06:04 PM
I actually enjoyed KOTH a lot. Dunno why but liked it a lot. Like Gowza said, different kind of humour.

Gowza
May 20, 2009, 09:52 PM
some clips of the cleveland show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qstKasCMFUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzpkyPHqX1M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHqvCgiTt9M

Zeeshan
May 20, 2009, 10:57 PM
cant wait for the tonight show to begin on 1st with conan

Rommel
May 21, 2009, 07:17 AM
Any 24 fans here? What did yall think of the cliffhanger ending of season 7?

goru
May 21, 2009, 09:28 AM
Any 24 fans here? What did yall think of the cliffhanger ending of season 7?

Worst... cliffhanger... ever.

Kabir
August 30, 2009, 11:47 AM
Does anyone here watch some of these shows online?

I want to watch ER. Is there somewhere that I can watch it for free online?

Rommel
August 30, 2009, 12:35 PM

I want to watch ER. Is there somewhere that I can watch it for free online?

Try projectfree.tv

I have watched Prison Break and 24 on that website.

Kabir
August 30, 2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks Rommel. Will give it a shot :)

goru
August 30, 2009, 12:46 PM
Dexter S04E01 was rather unexpectedly good... best season opener yet... nice cliffhanger at the end!

(you can download it... it's all over the web)

ammark
September 23, 2009, 02:44 PM
Just watched the House season premier episode. Stunning acting and screenplay from the actors i thought. Starring Franka Potente too!

AsifTheManRahman
September 23, 2009, 03:03 PM

surfthechannel.com

Bancan
September 23, 2009, 06:45 PM
Just watched the House season premier episode. Stunning acting and screenplay from the actors i thought. Starring Franka Potente too!
Amazing 2 hrs.

Ajfar
September 23, 2009, 06:56 PM
anyone here watch royal pain?

Rommel
September 23, 2009, 08:07 PM
House was simply amazing.

Zeeshan
December 2, 2009, 12:20 AM
Finished Prison Break and Boston Legal. PB ending (the last few episodes) sucked. Disappointed. Now only if I can find the 1 hour movie.

Planning to buy Numb3rs next.

AsifTheManRahman
December 2, 2009, 12:51 PM
I gave up on PB a long time ago. Couldn't take it any more.

Started watching V lately. It's so-so so far.

goru
December 14, 2009, 02:04 PM
Dexter season 4 ending = best season ending ever. EVER.

Spoilers below.

So glad they got rid of Rita. Most annoying character on the show. :D

Downside is, with 3 kids to look after all by himself, Dex will get even less time for killing next season. :(

revolver
December 14, 2009, 04:30 PM
any of u guys watch UK border guards..
it is so funny...also any of u guys watch eastenders, (i dont think so)it is also good program

Bancan
December 14, 2009, 10:24 PM
Yo goru.
Should I watch the first 3 seasons before I start this one? (Dexter)

Ajfar
December 14, 2009, 11:15 PM
i love Greek.

goru
December 15, 2009, 03:05 AM
Yo goru.
Should I watch the first 3 seasons before I start this one? (Dexter)

Umm, yes... otherwise you won't understand the characters.

Be warned though, season 3 is a bit of a drag.

Rommel
December 15, 2009, 06:41 AM
Just finished Prison Break a few weeks ago. Definitely the best show I have ever seen. What did yall think of the ending? Don't spoil tho because I think Zeeshan hasn't finished it yet.

cricman
December 15, 2009, 08:23 AM
Anyone watch Smallville? I used to be a big fan during High School (5/6 years ago?) Is it still worth following?

Any Entourage Fans?

Ajfar
December 15, 2009, 11:36 AM
Anyone watch Smallville? I used to be a big fan during High School (5/6 years ago?) Is it still worth following?

i think smallville is long gone. i don't think they have any new seasons coming out. Greek seems to be a big hit on ABC, I like Kyle XY too, but they stopped it. I'm gonna start watching that new show on USA White Collar. Anyone watched it yet?

ialbd
December 15, 2009, 02:30 PM
Just watched the pilot episode of White collar few days back. Not bad.... has that 'Catch me if you can' movie feel in it.... and ofcourse Prison Break made prison breaking cool again.... :)

some 6,7 episodes out by now.... will probably watch all of them at once in the holidays...

btw... dont watch Dexter myself, but my facebook news feed is inundated with awestruck Dexter fans after watching the season 4 finale....
thanks goru for the spoiler, was meaning to search for it, atleast now I know what all the lafalafi is about.... :)

cricman
December 15, 2009, 04:45 PM
If I hadn;t watched Catch me if you can I would have def ... Watched White Collar, nothing original about making a series based on the sequel of a sucessful movie

ANybody watch the Jersey Shore? Unintetnional Comedy to the fullest, It's fun to laugh at another ethnicity for once.

ialbd
December 15, 2009, 06:32 PM
If I hadn;t watched Catch me if you can I would have def ... Watched White Collar, nothing original about making a series based on the sequel of a sucessful movie

I was actually checking out the second episode of white collar, and have to take back what I said earlier :( Its nothing close to catch me if you can (they just love making the pilot episodes that way :)

Its just another another fbi/police dept show based in NY, and they'll have a new bad guy to go after every episode while the hero works on his personal mission (to rescue his kidnapped gf) one bit at a time and blah and blah and blah it continues....

its all too familiar.... have to try sth diff now.... hindi serial maybe...

Zeeshan
December 15, 2009, 06:59 PM
Just finished Prison Break a few weeks ago. Definitely the best show I have ever seen. What did yall think of the ending? Don't spoil tho because I think Zeeshan hasn't finished it yet.

Wow! What a fail. Lol. Ro i mean i appreciate the gesture and all....but this time you committed suicide my lad. Scroll above.

Bancan
December 15, 2009, 07:50 PM
PB was soo bad towards the end. The last 2 seasons sucked. They should have stuck to the original plan to end it after 2 seasons.

NCIS. No one talks about this show. Its soo damn good man. I have been watching this show for the last 2 years like an addict. Honestly my favorite show.

Bancan
December 15, 2009, 07:51 PM

ANybody watch the Jersey Shore? Unintetnional Comedy to the fullest, It's fun to laugh at another ethnicity for once.

Jersey Shore....lol honestly its freaking hilarious.

cricman
December 15, 2009, 10:04 PM
I was actually checking out the second episode of white collar, and have to take back what I said earlier :( Its nothing close to catch me if you can (they just love making the pilot episodes that way :)

Ex-Con gets to work for the FBI, if he doesn't he goes back to jail.

Just like the ending of Catch me if You Can

RIP Michael Scofield ... Season one the Best thing on Television in a very long time. Fox Tried to milk it out and make more money just a shame really

Ajfar
December 15, 2009, 11:44 PM
did you guys watch royal pain? it was on USA last summer, i love it. Reshma Shetty is a reason alone to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZywxpG0BTo

Bancan
December 25, 2009, 05:27 PM
So goru, I listened to you and watched the first 3 seasons of Dexter. Must say, really good stuff. Did not like season 3 except for the last 3 episodes. Now I am going to download season 4 but, I only have 8 gigs left on internet download limit and I have 8 days left on billing cycle.How annoying.

Zeeshan
December 25, 2009, 05:29 PM
Okay I am planning to buy Lost Season 1 DVD but because it's so old and because so many previews for next season have been shown in TV, I may "figure out" the cliffhangers....

goru
December 26, 2009, 05:30 AM
So goru, I listened to you and watched the first 3 seasons of Dexter. Must say, really good stuff. Did not like season 3 except for the last 3 episodes. Now I am going to download season 4 but, I only have 8 gigs left on internet download limit and I have 8 days left on billing cycle.How annoying.

Glad you liked it. I watched seasons 1 and 2 off of downloads too (well, Netflix streaming...). Last year I subscribed to Showtime just to watch season 3.

Season 4 is an improvement over season 3, even though the beginning is rather slow. But, season 2 is still the best. Nothing beats that crazy-*** Lila woman.

Bancan
December 26, 2009, 10:54 PM
So I just finished season 4. I am sad now.

Rommel
December 26, 2009, 11:07 PM
I need a show to get into. I have a week off so I have time to waste. I've seen House, Prison Break, and 24. Is Dexter really good?

Bancan
December 26, 2009, 11:24 PM
I need a show to get into. I have a week off so I have time to waste. I've seen House, Prison Break, and 24. Is Dexter really good?
Its really good. I am really happy that goru got me into the show. Its brutal but pretty good. You could watch entourage. Funny sh!t

Rommel
December 27, 2009, 12:37 AM
Its really good. I am really happy that goru got me into the show. Its brutal but pretty good. You could watch entourage. Funny sh!t

oh ok cool, but if you had to choose, dexter or entourage?

Bancan
December 27, 2009, 01:12 AM
oh ok cool, but if you had to choose, dexter or entourage?

Two different kind of shows. So I dunno. Entourage is just funny,no conflict at all. Its a good show. But if you want substance and what not Dexter. Character development in dexter is freaking amazing. If you want to laugh watch entourage, if you want serious drama, then watch Dexter.

Entourage: tons of nudity
Dexter: Not so much

Orpheus
December 27, 2009, 01:26 AM

not a difficult choice is it.

Bancan
December 27, 2009, 01:36 AM
Now I wanna read the books. Should I? Also why do we have to wait a freaking year. AHHHH

Rommel
December 27, 2009, 01:58 AM
Two different kind of shows. So I dunno. Entourage is just funny,no conflict at all. Its a good show. But if you want substance and what not Dexter. Character development in dexter is freaking amazing. If you want to laugh watch entourage, if you want serious drama, then watch Dexter.

Alright thanks for all the info man. I think I will watch Dexter. Sex is always attractive to watch, but if I wanted to watch that, I wouldn't be watching a tv series :p.

Orpheus
December 27, 2009, 03:50 AM
Just finished season 1 epi 1 of Dexter. Very good and hilarious as well. Anyone who has it here willing to transfer season 1 to me via messenger or any otherway?

goru
December 29, 2009, 08:31 AM
Just finished season 1 epi 1 of Dexter. Very good and hilarious as well. Anyone who has it here willing to transfer season 1 to me via messenger or any otherway?

^ I hope that's just a lame joke. :/

If you are not "skilled" enough to use torrents or newsgroups, just rent the damn DVD's!

Alternatively, get a trial subscription to Netflix and just stream it (although, not sure if trial allows streaming). They had seasons 1 and 2 at least on streaming when I last checked.

Speaking of Netflix, I bought a bunch of shares at ~22 and sold at ~28 earlier this year. Worst mistake I made this year. But anyway, going off-topic...

tonoy
December 29, 2009, 09:18 AM
icefilms.info

just download their grease monkey script and enjoy the .avi goodness. I'm sure most of the dexter epis will be there.

Orpheus
December 29, 2009, 01:47 PM
^ I hope that's just a lame joke. :/

If you are not "skilled" enough to use torrents or newsgroups, just rent the damn DVD's!

Alternatively, get a trial subscription to Netflix and just stream it (although, not sure if trial allows streaming). They had seasons 1 and 2 at least on streaming when I last checked.

I like to avoid downloading copyrighted materials. And I don't wanna buy TV shows that's not worth watching but I did finish season 1 and 2 (talk about no life) in two sitting mostly in crappy print from those chinese websites... but still the series is extremely enjoyable... but I think they are messing up the dexter character with all those feelings crap.....his dry jokes are just too hilarious..... and his narratives are extremely well written...I wish we had more of that... :p

goru
December 29, 2009, 02:26 PM
I like to avoid downloading copyrighted materials.

I think what you mean is that you want to avoid downloading copyrighted materials from "public" sources, because someone sending it to you over an instant messaging application is also technically considered "downloading" to your computer. But enough with the geek-talk...

And I don't wanna buy TV shows that's not worth watching but I did finish season 1 and 2 (talk about no life) in two sitting mostly in crappy print from those chinese websites...

Well, I started watching season 1 on a Friday afternoon, went to bed with just 2 episodes left, woke up next morning and finished season 1, and then spent all day Saturday completing season 2 (the series was only up to season 2 at that time). So, same here... except that I watched the very decent quality Netflix streams.

but still the series is extremely enjoyable... but I think they are messing up the dexter character with all those feelings crap.....his dry jokes are just too hilarious..... and his narratives are extremely well written...I wish we had more of that... :p

You are gonna absolutely hate season 3.

Zeeshan
December 29, 2009, 02:39 PM
Okay mom said I can only buy one... Lost or Dexter?

goru
December 29, 2009, 02:56 PM
Okay mom said I can only buy one... Lost or Dexter?

I watched 10 episodes of the first season of Lost and gave up. Too much viewing for too little gain. Dexter is fairly fast-paced story-telling with way less teasing BS.

Wait, WTF... you depend on your mom to buy you stuff? I thought you were 25 or something...

Zeeshan
December 29, 2009, 03:10 PM
Nope. 27 :D

Ajfar
December 29, 2009, 03:49 PM
Wait, WTF... you depend on your mom to buy you stuff? I thought you were 25 or something...

hey you can never be too old to be momma's lil boy.

Orpheus
December 30, 2009, 12:18 AM
You are gonna absolutely hate season 3.

yeah dude, it's a little slow. Too much talking... not enough killing. I need bloodbath and some detective work (not sherlock holmes movie type jackshit....wasted 20 bucks), some challenge to dexter. Let me know if season 4 gets similar to first two or not, otherwise I stop watching here and save two days...

Orpheus
December 30, 2009, 12:25 AM
by the way, anyone aroused by morgan sisters character? I am having wet dreams about her. She is f%****** A++ lol

bujhee kom
December 30, 2009, 12:35 AM
^^Dada, do You mean J P mOrgan Chase?

Bancan
December 30, 2009, 01:38 AM
yeah dude, it's a little slow. Too much talking... not enough killing. I need bloodbath and some detective work (not sherlock holmes movie type jackshit....wasted 20 bucks), some challenge to dexter. Let me know if season 4 gets similar to first two or not, otherwise I stop watching here and save two days...

You will regret missing season 4. Just watch the whole show dude. You wont regret it. I am almost obsessed with it. And Deb's vocabulary is strangely arousing :p

goru
December 30, 2009, 03:39 AM
Not for me... she's a good actress, but (at the risk of sounding highly superficial) she's got a weird face and is completely flat on both sides. I even found the character to be the most annoying one before Rita started having more and more scenes.

Orpheus
December 30, 2009, 01:21 PM
Not for me... she's a good actress, but (at the risk of sounding highly superficial) she's got a weird face and is completely flat on both sides. I even found the character to be the most annoying one before Rita started having more and more scenes.

yeah she is not your typical hollywood sex symbol.. In reality it is probably the gay in us wanting to have a tomboy... that's all :p

We are all partially gay, we just don't admit it.... (and no don't quote me and write you are not cuz you are you fag).

SMHasan
December 31, 2009, 08:05 AM
I am missing ''Everest: Beyond The Limit'' on Discovery Channel. In Bangladesh Discovery channel is very poor, they don't have variety, only showing animals and birds. I am disappointed.

Rommel
January 2, 2010, 12:34 AM
Just finished the first season of Dexter. All I can say is that it is simply amazing. thanks Bancan bhai and all of the other members in this thread for pointing me towards this show. I hope to finish seasons 2-4 as soon as possible. They are having a 5th season this year right?

Bancan
January 2, 2010, 01:46 AM
Just finished the first season of Dexter. All I can say is that it is simply amazing. thanks Bancan bhai and all of the other members in this thread for pointing me towards this show. I hope to finish seasons 2-4 as soon as possible. They are having a 5th season this year right?

Hey np. You have to wait till september for new season.

Ajfar
January 3, 2010, 02:57 AM
any of you watch Community? Its about these students in community college. I love it. give it a shot, its freaking hilarious.

Rommel
January 3, 2010, 12:20 PM
any of you watch Community? Its about these students in community college. I love it. give it a shot, its freaking hilarious.

hell yeah! I watch that show every Thursday along with Parks and Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock. The timing for these shows cannot be better as usually the next day, I have some sort of exam in School. Thus, I can take a break from all the stressing for 2 hours and just chill. And yeah, Community is a great show. Its hilarious and I am keen to ask Zeeshan if community college is really like that! I'm a big Winger fan and when I get older, I hope to be witty like him. hell, I'll even settle for being as witty as Zeeshan when I get older. I look up to you both. (and you too Ajfar bhai, and hell, I'm also fond of you, bancan bhai. seriously, I'm fond of almost everyone at BC and thus, this is why I visit this place daily). That was kinda random but its all good in my hood.

Zeeshan
January 3, 2010, 12:22 PM
hell yeah! I watch that show every Thursday along with Parks and Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock. The timing for these shows cannot be better as usually the next day, I have some sort of exam in School. Thus, I can take a break from all the stressing for 2 hours and just chill. And yeah, Community is a great show. Its hilarious and I am keen to ask Zeeshan if community college is really like that! I'm a big Winger fan and when I get older, I hope to be witty like him. hell, I'll even settle for being as witty as Zeeshan when I get older. I look up to you both. (and you too Ajfar bhai, and hell, I'm also fond of you, bancan bhai. seriously, I'm fond of almost everyone at BC and thus, this is why I visit this place daily). That was kinda random but its all good in my hood.

too much Rufafzah libation

Rommel
January 3, 2010, 12:34 PM
too much Rufafzah libation

Nah bruh, I just got that BD cricket fever. wow that sounded really corny...