PDA

View Full Version : What kind of women do you find most attractive?

al Furqaan
November 17, 2007, 09:49 PM
i've realized recently the most desirable women - for me at least - are not necessarily the "hottest" ones i.e those that grace the covers of magazines.

especially for ultimate things like marriage, its more important to have a good personality and decent looks.

i'm not saying looks don't matter. far far from it. but as long as girl is smart and fun to be with its OK. i think cute girls are definitely the way to go...

i'd actually rather prefer a girl who is somewhat smarter than me (if there are any, hehe) but if she is too smart, tale oshobida ase. lol.

another question for the married BC members? how important are looks in a husband-wife relationship? conventional wisdome holds that both men and women tend to "let themselves go" after being married a while.

Hatebreed
November 17, 2007, 09:56 PM
What's up al Furqaan bhai, getting ready to marry?

sandpiper
November 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
hmmm....joteel prosno
I find attractive those who talk less.

Bancan
November 17, 2007, 10:53 PM
Those who have that rebel attitude. Smarter than me and good fashion sense. Friendly personality. It sucks when you are attracted to someone intimidating. Also girls who can speak french.

Ajfar
November 17, 2007, 11:25 PM
areee?? aiesobb kono somoshaa naa..sojaa ghotokbhai.com e choila jann..sob dhoronerr patrir..sondhan pabenn..

tonoy
November 17, 2007, 11:57 PM
I dont know I always find girls with less iq to be quite attractive. ;). I dont know, I always classify girls into two sections:
1) Girls that you would love to go to parties with.
2) Girls that your mom would approve.

layperson
November 18, 2007, 03:25 AM
Where is Orpheus. Cant wait for his post in this thread. Amar weekly dose of laughter er time chole ashche.

Anher
November 18, 2007, 03:34 AM
Brain Dead women attracts me more! Its continues fun to pass life. :)

cricket_pagol
November 18, 2007, 03:44 AM
Brother Al Furqaan must be going through the decision making phase of his life... Don't worry things will work out. Just be open minded about. I am sure you are a big HIT among the girls, especially if you go to bangladesh. Most BD families would love to give their girl to a "dharmic and bhodro" chele. Then, you can choose the girl with the desirable qualities.

My advice start preparing your bio-data in bangladeshi style... Instead of putting too much info about you, you should put your relatives name and profession!

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 05:57 AM
Where is Orpheus. Cant wait for his post in this thread. Amar weekly dose of laughter er time chole ashche.

I prefer a girl like shahriyara, who anticipates my post weekly. Ei maiyatare Alllah pura nijer haate banaiche...

What the hell are Hatebreed and Tonoy doing in this thread? Shouldn't they be in the thread titled "what kind of men you find most attractive"?

I think Furqan is in love with his friend. Thik bolchi na?

tonoy
November 18, 2007, 09:44 AM
What the hell are Hatebreed and Tonoy doing in this thread? Shouldn't they be in the thread titled "what kind of men you find most attractive"?

Hey what the hell do you mean?:mad:

Omio
November 18, 2007, 09:47 AM
I prefer a girl like shahriyara, who anticipates my post weekly. Ei maiyatare Alllah pura nijer haate banaiche...

:lol:

Hatebreed
November 18, 2007, 10:16 AM

Trying to find out if people fancy you eh? Hate to break it to you, I don't swing that way.

ammark
November 18, 2007, 11:58 AM
repressed lot you guys. wont be long before I have to say "get a room!"

Bengaliprince176
November 18, 2007, 12:25 PM
what happens if ur blind?? what kind of woman do u find attractive then?

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 12:50 PM

If you are blind, you wouldn't be reading this thread you dumass!

This thread is full of geniuses... the latest being Hatebreed..his case is "paaker ghore ke? ami kola khai na"

ami koi ei thread e ki koros
sha koi, I don't fancy you..

Sure!!

Bengaliprince176
November 18, 2007, 01:02 PM

This thread is full of geniuses... the latest being Hatebreed..his case is "paaker ghore ke? ami kola khai na"

Sure!!

:doh: i wasnt talking about me u retard!! i was pointing out, that u people shudnt just judge people on looks, personality is more important. u shud all count urself lucky u can see when judging people like this...

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 01:05 PM
Original poetry:

Now meaning:
i was pointing out, that u people shudnt just judge people on looks, personality is more important. u shud all count urself lucky u can see when judging people like this...

I guess we have Shakespeare in the making or is it Sir Rabindranath?

Bengaliprince176
November 18, 2007, 01:11 PM
Original poetry:

Now meaning:

I guess we have Shakespeare in the making or is it Sir Rabindranath?

hardly poetry just a comment....assuming someone is blind for making a comment and then calling him a dumass (spelt "dumb-a-ss") thats just idiotic...

Hatebreed
November 18, 2007, 01:14 PM

Sure!!

You're just mad I rejected you how many times, I've lost count now.

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 01:24 PM
hardly poetry just a comment....assuming someone is blind for making a comment and then calling him a dumass (spelt "dumb-a-ss") thats just idiotic...

English is not your first language is it? When did I call you blind? LOL First I called you dumas (doo-mahs, i did make a spelling error, on purpose because you were talking out of your @$$) but now I take it back, you deserve to be called a DUMBASS... congratulations. Hopefully, there isn't any retarded girl or a blind girl crazy enough to keep your genes alive.

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 01:25 PM
You're just mad I rejected you how many times, I've lost count now.

You are digging your own grave, how many times, you've lost count.

Hatebreed
November 18, 2007, 01:29 PM

Touchy! I'll just let you get on with your whining. Must be your time of the month.

Bengaliprince176
November 18, 2007, 01:32 PM
English is not your first language is it? When did I call you blind? LOL First I called you dumas (doo-mahs, i did make a spelling error, on purpose because you were talking out of your @$$) but now I take it back, you deserve to be called a DUMBASS... congratulations. Hopefully, there isn't any retarded girl or a blind girl crazy enough to keep your genes alive.

lol first u compare me to the Great Rabindranath Tagore now this... wow, ur really undecided in your judgements.... and this is what u wrote...yes i can quote people too fool,

"If you are blind, you wouldn't be reading this thread you dumass!" ----hmmm seems u were calling me blind...its too late too edit your post by the way.

and no i wasnt talking out my ***, i was being quite serious, if thats a problem for you, then so be it...

as for your last comment, think what u want, if all girls were like you they wud be retards and stupid, thankfully most aren't.

its also quite funny why ur even on this thread, when judging by some of your posts you seem to have trouble deciding your sexual orientation...

ammark
November 18, 2007, 01:34 PM
Touchy! I'll just let you get on with your whining. Must be your time of the month.

Eishob paribarik jhogra, ghorer bhitre rakho!

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 01:38 PM
Bengali prince ei polata keda? ki koi eishob? ammark amare bachaaaaa...

Murad
November 18, 2007, 01:40 PM
arreh ki hoitase ekhane..

mara mari lege gelo naki? to ta mukhe mukhe keno?? haat nai??

ammark
November 18, 2007, 01:40 PM
Bengali prince ei polata keda? ki koi eishob? ammark amare bachaaaaa...

miya, koi tumi goru'r boner pichhe douraba... aiso HB'r loge prem pireeti korte. tao dui teenage meye'r moto chilla chilli korteso tomra. :lol:

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 01:52 PM
haha..ammark dhakate keno gecho ekhon buzzi.... Gorur bon jindabad...Ayee maami...

goru
November 18, 2007, 01:59 PM
Gorur bon jindabad...Ayee maami...

:o

L-)

zahid
November 18, 2007, 04:47 PM
Orpheuser gfrey khobor deoa dorkar :D

Omio
November 18, 2007, 05:40 PM
Orpheuser gfrey khobor deoa dorkar :D
Orpheus er gf ekhn London e, amar sathe goto kal dekha hoilo..eksathe cinema dekhlam.;)

Orpheus
November 18, 2007, 06:01 PM
Orpheus er gf ekhn London e, amar sathe goto kal dekha hoilo..eksathe cinema dekhlam.;)

haha, tai naki? to hatebreed er shathe cinema dekhte kemon lagche? Bukhe dola lagche ni.?..Jaak bhaloi hoiche... Chinta korchilam gorur boner piche jamu kintu ami ammark ke thokaite chai na.. I look out for my brothers..

btw, if you guys are lost on goru's sis reference, here it is: Go to youtube and type "dhaka club", watch the night club at dhaka video. One of the girls there supposed to be goru's sister. It's a mystery. Ammark doesn't care which one it is, he likes all of them..

hell here is the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=XzWTjTeSU6s
aayeee maami...gorur bon zindabad.:flag::flag:

Omio
November 18, 2007, 06:30 PM
btw, if you guys are lost on goru's sis reference, here it is: Go to youtube and type "dhaka club", watch the night club at dhaka video. One of the girls there supposed to be goru's sister. It's a mystery. Ammark doesn't care which one it is, he likes all of them..

gorur bon ki?
goru projkati naki manob projati?

Moon
November 18, 2007, 10:32 PM
Let me ask this to all ....What kind of a man will be the IDEAL Husband for a girl...?
What are the things that you should look into a man when u r searching for a husband.

Bancan
November 18, 2007, 10:38 PM
Let me ask this to all ....What kind of a man will be the IDEAL Husband for a girl...?
What are the things that you should look into a man when u r searching for a husband.

I think this goes for both.From my parents case i have seen that if there is no respect for each other then the relationship is doomed.Also telling each other stuff. Keeping secret is the one of the worst thing one can do.

Moon
November 18, 2007, 10:39 PM
Ohh I thought this thread was about to find what attracks a guy to a girl? Instead it seems this thread is all about to take Orpheus down!!!!!

Hv a feast fight instead of a verbal one here on BC!!!!! And show us who is the man??????

Moon
November 18, 2007, 10:43 PM
I think this goes for both.From my parents case i have seen that if there is no respect for each other then the relationship is doomed.Also telling each other stuff. Keeping secret is the one of the worst thing one can do.

that is after u r married! I am talking about before marraige...How can u tell he is the ideal one?????

Bancan
November 18, 2007, 10:53 PM
Well thats why i beleive in dating for a long time.

goru
November 18, 2007, 10:59 PM

Don't listen to Orpheus' lies! :-X

layperson
November 18, 2007, 11:12 PM
Instead it seems this thread is all about to take Orpheus down!!!!!

Kar eto boro shahosh !!! Who dareth to bring down the kala Mastan. He who dare will have to go through this white mastan first. :-D

kalpurush
November 18, 2007, 11:38 PM

[বাংলা]ভাজ্ঞিস কাইজ্জাটা লাগসিল, তা না হইলে এই জব্বর "মাল" দেখবার পারতাম না!!!হেরা বরই মাতাইসে! [/বাংলা]Thanks to Orpheus!

Joke aside, I wonder how "privileged" one class of people in Bangladesh are!

[বাংলা]আল্লাহ তুমিই দেওয়ার মালিক -
কাওরে দিলা টিয়ার বাচ্চা,
কাওরে দিলা শালিক!!![/বাংলা]

I do NOT get it.:hairpull:

Kabir
November 19, 2007, 01:46 AM

Web-accessibility 101: there are tools like screen readers (most commonly used), and refreshable braille outputs that allow blind users to access the internet, and read materials on web sites.

One of the engineers at Google's labs is TV Raman, a blind individual. He's the programmer of Google Accessible Search. How do I know that he can access the internet? Coz I spoke with him myself. Funny enough, his dog has an email account also!

Not only blind people, but people who are seriously disabled with mobility/psychology disorders, also access the internet regularly. Raman is no exception.

Orpheus
November 19, 2007, 04:26 AM

The one who is willing to marry you... ok? Now go back to kitchen.

What a way to announce you are searching for a Husband. Here is a tip, STOP COMING TO BANGLACRICKET and improve your cooking.

Ajkal maiyader pankha gojaiche... beshi chillai..

Orpheus
November 19, 2007, 04:34 AM
Craigslist Meets WallStreet…Classic

What a classic answer…..
THIS APPEARED ON CRAIG’S LIST
What am I doing wrong?
Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy.
I’m not from New York . I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.
Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?
Here are my questions specifically:
- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms
-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings
-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?
- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?
- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?
- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY
Please hold your insults - I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.
it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 432279810

THE ANSWER

Dear Pers-431649184:
I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament.
Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here’s how I see it.
Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity…in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!
So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!
So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold…hence the rub…marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.
Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful”
as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout.
By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.
With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way.
Classic “pump and dump.”
I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

this message is not short, it's in quote you stupid machine...

ammark
November 19, 2007, 04:55 AM
Good find orphy. Except that I'm kinda booked and goru's sister is free for your taking :P

Anher
November 19, 2007, 07:25 AM

What a way to announce you are searching for a Husband. Here is a tip, STOP COMING TO BANGLACRICKET and improve your cooking.

:lol::lol: your reply to moon remind me the man at the back in a women's protest about their right. by the way i wouldnt marry any of those protester.;););)
http://www.thehumorarchives.com/attachment/588/i_feminists.jpg
http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/Iron_my_shirt_bitch
Women always want something radiculus ;)
http://www.thehumorarchives.com/attachment/591/N91.njd.restrooms.jpg
http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/Urinal_Fun

Moon
November 19, 2007, 09:52 AM

Orpheus is definitely out of my list...I thought this guy was funny and he makes me laugh may be I will consider him but now that I know How he sees woman....Mr. Orpheus I am sure ur gf is smarter, and better person than u r in every way./:)

Smells like a personal Attack...!!!!!!! here's the deal I will stop coming to banglacricket and improve my cooking if u stop coming to BC and Improve ur GRADES....:o

ar chelera joto chesta korbe maider wings kete felte..maiara aro besi Advanced hobe "POLADER" theke...:floor:

Orpheus
November 19, 2007, 10:44 AM
Orpheus is definitely out of my list...
Allah Bachaiche

Mr. Orpheus I am sure ur gf is smarter, and better person than u r in every way.
Yes ofcourse, and because she is smart she knows that her pacha belongs in the kitchen.

Smells like a personal Attack...!!!!!!!
Still smells better than your food...

ar chelera joto chesta korbe maider wings kete felte..maiara aro besi Advanced hobe "POLADER" theke
Bah bah! khub shundor kotha bolcho... Ei mentalityr jonnoi tomare biya korum na... Tomar baap amare bicycle aar color tv dileo korum na....Jodi tomar shathe tomor bon re dei, taile raaji achi... ekhoni KOBUL...

ok enough fun for today.... I am out....

zahid
November 19, 2007, 06:57 PM

You are in the wrong Thread. Go to the other similar thread.

This thread is asking us guys what kind of girls we find attractive.

zahid
November 19, 2007, 07:06 PM
On a serious note, I like girls who have these ( from my Bou criteria list :D ) :

1 Pretty and Cute
2 Jet black hair
3 Cat-eyed
4 Mayabi chehara
5 Robindro Shongiter gaan gaitey parey
6 Sweet voice
7 Slim
8 Graceful
9 Doesn't drink alcohol
10 Doesn't smoke
11 Doesn't take drugs
12 Is not a Half-Indian
13 Loves Bengali Literature and Music
14 Kind and caring
15 Not []
16 Only wears Saree or Salwar Kameez
17 etc. like Trustful, etc.

layperson
November 19, 2007, 08:19 PM
Here is a wild guess and I think I am right on the money here : Moon is Orpheus's girlfriend. I am not joking. Now if I am right then please one of you pm me and give me credit for my brilliance if you dont want to disclose this in public. I will keep my mouth shut about whether I got a pm affirming my brilliant guess.

Nocturnal
November 19, 2007, 09:08 PM
Here is a wild guess and I think I am right on the money here : Moon is Orpheus's girlfriend. I am not joking. Now if I am right then please one of you pm me and give me credit for my brilliance if you dont want to disclose this in public. I will keep my mouth shut about whether I got a pm affirming my brilliant guess.

then how do we know? :-p

kalpurush
November 20, 2007, 01:00 AM
then how do we know? :-p

[বাংলা]আমাকে হাত করেন, তয়...
আগে পয়সা...তারপরে কথা!!!;):D[/বাংলা]

Kabir
November 20, 2007, 01:23 AM
I will keep my mouth shut about whether I got a pm affirming my brilliant guess.

Don't believe Shahriyar...either way he can't use his mouth in the forum. Mukh khullei Arnab er theke douran khay. That's why he'll rather type.

Orphy...khobordar! :D