PDA

View Full Version : Google image labeler

Orpheus
November 23, 2007, 04:50 AM
http://images.google.com/imagelabeler/

you see today's top pair, desteffing and guest?.. that guest is me. I gotta screen shot to prove it. I might post it up.

I know it's early in the day but still.....

btw, don't waste too much time on this crap though.... I saw this little project yesterday and somehow was getting addicted.. then told myself.. wtf are you doing fool :) :lol:

So I challlenge my bc brothers to beat my 1860 score. :)

Miraz
November 23, 2007, 06:14 AM
http://images.google.com/imagelabeler/

you see today's top pair, desteffing and guest?.. that guest is me. I gotta screen shot to prove it. I might post it up.

I know it's early in the day but still.....

btw, don't waste too much time on this crap though.... I saw this little project yesterday and somehow was getting addicted.. then told myself.. wtf are you doing fool :) :lol:

So I challlenge my bc brothers to beat my 1860 score. :)

Scored 1420 :)

abdulw11
November 23, 2007, 10:37 AM
So close. Me and blueberry314 scored 1670 points. We are 9th atm for today.

ialbd
November 23, 2007, 11:43 AM
addictive....

perfect friday afternoon work stuff.....

Farhad
November 23, 2007, 12:40 PM
750:blush:

ialbd
November 23, 2007, 04:56 PM
1240.... followed by 380 or sth......

when it clicks, it just clicks with some easy pictures (no off limits) and your partner being someone who isnt playing for the first time....

Orpheus
November 23, 2007, 05:14 PM
1240.... followed by 380 or sth......

when it clicks, it just clicks with some easy pictures (no off limits) and your partner being someone who isnt playing for the first time....

I am thinking it's gonna take a while before any one of you beat my score. I am still holding on to my screen capture in case some one says, proof or it didn't happen.. Muhahaha... But I don't know how people make 3k+. I am sure they have to collaborate somehow.

Arnab
November 25, 2007, 07:06 AM
This is ingenious from Google. They are collecting the human-performed test data set for their intelligent image tagging algorithm and not paying a dime for it.