4 Pakistan 107
5 West Indies 106
6 New Zealand 106
7 Sri Lanka 105
8 India 104
9 Zimbabwe 63
10 Kenya 28
11 Bangladesh 0

Ok, can't there be some ODI matches of Bangladesh against Kenya? I mean, now we are in good form. Insh-Allah, if we play them some ODIs and win all of them then we come to the 10th position. It's that easy. Why BCB isn't taking any care in this matter? Or, is there any chances even or is there any obstacle that is stopping ODIs of Bangladesh and Kenya to happen? I really want to see some ODIs of BD national and Kenya national, I hope it really happens Insh-Allah and also it will be a great practice for Bangladesh national players. Dirgho shash! :(

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Big Cat]

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Big Cat]

Ehsan
October 18, 2003, 07:35 PM
Ready for some wins?

BangladeshCricket
October 18, 2003, 09:17 PM
still we are in process...any team can upset us especially like kenya who defeated Zimb, Sri, Bdesh, Canada...so we need to do good in upcoming tours then may be in Feb when we will visit zimb we can play over there with kenya and beat them...but now we should just concentrate on upcoming one with England and later tours....win is a must for us to raise our confidence

Nasif
October 19, 2003, 01:41 AM
Playing Kenya is a psycho game. More in head than in field. We gotta win with Eng in one of ODIs. Then Kenya can be "boli-r patha"

fwullah
October 19, 2003, 04:23 AM
As long as the mentality of our administrators is to play against Namibia in Namibia when there is another country like Kenya (or even Zimbabwe CFX team or the Zimbabwe A team to play) as the practice of our Bangladesh team before a 'real' Zimbabwe tour, then we will always lose to Kenya.

fwullah
October 19, 2003, 04:26 AM
then may be in Feb when we will visit zimb we can play over there with kenya and beat them

The Kenya national team will be busy playing in the West Indies for a few ODIs and the Busta Cup until March 1st week, so there is no BD-Kenya game in Zimbabwe, unless the one day tournament begins on first week of March.

Remember, that in April 2004, Bangladesh is supposed to play India also.

Carte Blanche
October 19, 2003, 04:27 AM
I have a feeling Kenya wouldn't want to play the "new-look" Bangladesh team now. :love::love:

BangladeshCricket
October 19, 2003, 12:23 PM
nah man Kenya after defeating Sri lanka and Zimb and even West Indies and I guess India(correct me if i am wrong) ...they are not scared at all to play with us...but we should arrange something it will be our acid series with them...but we have to do good in our coming matches and snatch a win or else we wont get that fighting spirit like Kenyans' have ....

reinausagi
October 19, 2003, 02:50 PM
Carte Blanche wrote:

I have a feeling Kenya wouldn't want to play the "new-look" Bangladesh team now.

I don't think anyone wants to play the "new-look" BD team. No one wants to be the first not to 'win' outright when it comes to Bangladesh. Many test playing nations have taken note that if they lose focus, BD will manage to draw a test or two off of them.

Kenya would hate to play an ODI series against BD right now because, their claim to test status is partly hinged on the fact that they are consistently better than the bottom test playing nation- Bangladesh. An ODI series loss to BD, seriously jeopardizes their fuzzy logic.