PDA

View Full Version : Show off (lol not me)

Ehsan
October 18, 2003, 07:25 PM
Nothing special, just wanted to share an incident.

Just before few days ago when we all were getting some cricket practise in a Park, A Paki guy was showing off big time. He was asking all the bowlers to bowl at him and if they get him out then he'll offer them a free lunch the next day. People started to bowl not because they were hungry (lol) but they were taking it as a challenge. Many pacers failed, then all the spinners started. Some of the spinners were really turning the ball. Then came my turn, I knew he is something big, gotta ball him some special deliveries. I failed in the first over but I didn't give up. Then I set up my mind to bowl him using Paul Adam's action and you won't believe me he was out on the 3rd ball of my 2nd over. That was a success, he then came to me and asked "What Club do you play for"? I was like holy, Club? I replied, I'm not a very regular cricketer, I play for my school and with friends. He offered me to play for his Club (don't remember the name). I was like, who has the time man? Then he asked me to have a free lunch but I denied just to make him realize that "Cricket is not gambling". And Yes I did ask him to stop the show off :D, as its not a sign of great person.

Adam's action really works, he is the man. :D

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by ehsan]

sheshprohor
October 18, 2003, 10:12 PM
hey ehsan...

Gimme the address of that guy, I need a free lunch.

Prohor

Carte Blanche
October 18, 2003, 10:29 PM
But you have to get him out first.

Ehsan
October 18, 2003, 11:32 PM
Prohor bhai you live in toronto?

sheshprohor
October 19, 2003, 08:47 AM
ehsan.

Yes I am in toronto.

Carte,

I will do the sledging before start bowling by saying" hey !! looser you got bowled by Ehsan...but no lunch, no lunch". I am sure he will get out.

Prohor

Ehsan
October 19, 2003, 03:31 PM
Prohor bhai,
U2U me your tel number, may be someday we can go together to one of the practice and lets see if you can earn a free lunch with your sledging. :lol:

Anyways, Prohor bhai I live in scarborough and as you might know that at the moment I'm enrolled in Computer Engineering (1st year) at Ryerson University. Did you check my intro? Our school (when I was in Grade 12) won the Toronto School District Board Cricket Championship 2003 and by the mercy of Alimighty I had good contribution with 55 runs and 3 wickets in the final.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by ehsan]

rafiq
October 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
so ehsan how come you aren't trying out for the canadian U-19 team ?

Hasib
October 21, 2003, 07:50 AM
could we please forget about Canada?

Hasib
October 21, 2003, 07:53 AM
Shouldn't this be in one of the cricketing sections?

Kalbaisakhi
October 21, 2003, 08:23 AM
Ehsan Bro plzz telll me the address of that man .I want to play for his team.

I need that.

:lol::lol::lol: