PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to hack Windows Live???

Moshin
December 6, 2007, 09:54 AM
My email has been hacked into and this was months ago when this happened, and I still want it back ever since they have details of my eBay account and other (hopefully they dont use it!), so does anyone know where or how I can hack into my original email, if so please tell me, thankyou:smug:

Kabir
December 6, 2007, 11:23 AM
Does anyone know how to hack into Moshin_31's account? I need to know some of his eBay details.

cricket_dorshok
December 6, 2007, 11:26 AM
Does anyone know how to hack into Moshin_31's account? I need to know some of his eBay details.
ami jani:)
gunda bhai er soronaponno hon.

Kabir
December 6, 2007, 11:34 AM
ami jani:)
gunda bhai er soronaponno hon.

Taile to khali Moshin bhai na...Fazal mamu'r NYSE'r account o hack hoiya jabe ;)

Mahmood
December 6, 2007, 11:52 AM
Go to the hotmail (or what ever email you used for the windows live), do a forgot password, and recover the password. If you used fake info and cant remember, then you are out of luck, otherwise, it should be real easy to recover it.

Kabir
December 6, 2007, 12:03 PM
On a serious note, and in relation to the secret question, if you do online banking, ALWAYS make sure that your secret question is something you can answer. I use online banking, and whenever I access it from outside the city, or sometimes from work, I get asked the secret question. They detect your IP, and match it with your local address...and when there's a doubt, they throw that at you.

Moshin_31, you know that you can change your eBay account details, right? Change its password, and email address. You should be fine.

Never link your Paypal directly from eBay. You'll regret.

Nocturnal
December 6, 2007, 03:05 PM
Go to the hotmail (or what ever email you used for the windows live), do a forgot password, and recover the password. If you used fake info and cant remember, then you are out of luck, otherwise, it should be real easy to recover it.

ditto.

I had the same problem few months back, after using my hotmail for last 6 yrs one fine morning it said my password was incorrect and I can't recover my password...I was devasted.
Anyways, I e-mailed hotmail/microsoft and to my surprise they replied me withing few hours, and within a day they solved my problem (seriously I didn't expect it). After that I started growing respect for MS for sure :)

Kabir
December 7, 2007, 12:00 AM
If you email hotmail people, they have the ability to detect whether it's you who really owned the account even if your secret question answers aren't known to you. They track with IP addresses. I also know someone who recovered it...just remembered it right now.

Nocturnal
December 7, 2007, 02:46 AM
If you email hotmail people, they have the ability to detect whether it's you who really owned the account even if your secret question answers aren't known to you. They track with IP addresses. I also know someone who recovered it...just remembered it right now.

I guess that exactly happened in my case.....they sent me whole bunch of question to ans and I tried my best. It was quick - which surprised me.

ammark
December 8, 2007, 02:25 PM
Can anyone help me hack my ISP and remove their stupid bandwidth limiter!!! at least just for my IP??!! They use all the unallocated bandwidth to download pr0n anyways!!!

Cant even view a simple Youtube Video, coz of Those ba$tard$!

Worst.. they assigned me a Private LAN IP.... instead of a proper Class C network IP