PDA

View Full Version : i am back in action !

Dhruvo
December 9, 2007, 05:49 AM
hello guys,how are you all!,didnt see you all for a long time,anyways this time in bd i saw a live match at a stadium barishal vs khulna,man it was good,i also went other places but i'll,btw does anyone know when is bd's match against new zealand ?

Miraz
December 9, 2007, 06:02 AM
Welcome back Dhrubo.

Anher
December 9, 2007, 06:02 AM
Wow..You were missing in action. we were missing you badly dhrubo bhaiya.
WEllcome back. Hope and pray you were having wonderful time.

abdulw11
December 9, 2007, 07:09 AM
Welcome back, bro. I knew from the thread title, that it had to be you.

rubel_18
December 9, 2007, 07:48 AM
Hey welcome bak Dhrubo, long time no see. How is everything goin??? hope its goin gud

Dhruvo
December 9, 2007, 10:38 AM
i never thought that so many guys will miss me,lol but thanks anyways.

Omio
December 9, 2007, 02:51 PM
Wcb

Antora
December 9, 2007, 04:54 PM
woot woot! dhrubo is back! sup bro?

MohammedC
December 9, 2007, 05:05 PM
Welcome back Druvo

Ajfar
December 9, 2007, 10:05 PM
live match at a stadium barishal vs khulna,

welcome bakk...that reminds me the first time i went to the sylhet stadium to watch NCL..i think it was between Sylhet n Dhaka..n Khaled mahmud sujonn got out right after we walkedd in...n everyone was yellingg...batul batul (it means shorty in sylheti)....then we ended up sitting behind the boundary linee...my lil brother n my cuzn was picking out grass n throwing em in the fieldd..

Novo
December 10, 2007, 08:36 AM
okay i am back in action too.

Orpheus
December 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
tumi keda?

akabir77
December 10, 2007, 11:11 AM
I was always in Action but there were no Action so I was missing...

Welcome back Drubo and NOVO

Tigers_eye
December 10, 2007, 12:51 PM
tumi keda?
dhrubo's (11) little sister (8).

Welcome back both.

rubel_18
December 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
Welcome bak Novo sis!!

Antora
December 10, 2007, 04:55 PM
okay i am back in action too.

welcome back to you too! :D:big_hug:

Orpheus
December 10, 2007, 06:03 PM

wow! waiting for a 2 years old to register...

zahid
December 10, 2007, 06:19 PM
Welcome back Dhrubo.

Quote.

RazabQ
December 10, 2007, 07:04 PM
Welcome back Dhrubo. Perhaps we can entice you to write a piece on your first BD 1st class match? I'd love to read your take as a younger member. Did any of your older relatives (I'm guessing you did not go alone) take pictures? WB Novo too.

BTW, my wife had a quick question which I thought was pertinent. Do your parents supervise your (yours and Novo's) Internet usage?

al Furqaan
December 10, 2007, 07:05 PM

Welcome back both.

although arnab and i have my doubts...arnab's a bigger skeptic, of course, both in such trivial matters and in matters of the otherworld...:-D

al Furqaan
December 10, 2007, 07:07 PM
BTW, my wife had a quick question which I thought was pertinent. Do your parents supervise your (yours and Novo's) Internet usage?

bangladesh ey ki child predator ase naki?

tale chris hansen bhai ekto kindly bolen...

al Furqaan
December 10, 2007, 07:09 PM

we already have, haven't we...oh you meant a real two year old and not one who just thinks like that...

Murad
December 10, 2007, 07:12 PM
Welcome Back Dhrubo!

RazabQ
December 10, 2007, 07:23 PM
Child predator or not, the Internet is not a place where minors should surf away unsupervised. No offense to you two (Dhrubo or Novo) but I'm even in BC there are certain threads which I'd not want a child to be reading.

al Furqaan
December 10, 2007, 08:46 PM
Child predator or not, the Internet is not a place where minors should surf away unsupervised. No offense to you two (Dhrubo or Novo) but I'm even in BC there are certain threads which I'd not want a child to be reading.

Dhruvo
January 18, 2008, 05:57 AM
Welcome back Dhrubo. Perhaps we can entice you to write a piece on your first BD 1st class match? I'd love to read your take as a younger member. Did any of your older relatives (I'm guessing you did not go alone) take pictures? WB Novo too.

well not at all,my dad has a proxy blocker for me and my lil sis .

Dhruvo
January 18, 2008, 05:58 AM

i dont know what you are talking about,cause i am not some kid who like doesnt know whats good or bad,and anyways my dad has a proxy blocker too.

zahid
January 18, 2008, 06:05 AM
Shuvo agomon

Arnab
January 18, 2008, 06:09 AM
i dont know what you are talking about,cause i am not some kid who like doesnt know whats good or bad,and anyways my dad has a proxy blocker too.

Oh, you are 11 and you already know what's good or bad, dontcha little fella?

What does your dad do Dhrubo?

Dhruvo
January 18, 2008, 06:12 AM
You know everyone that there is something thats making me lose the interest in BC,and that might be because of some posts that hurt me,i dont know why i always get like not known as my real self,people think that i am a hyper kid with stupid cycology,but i am really not like that,i am a very quiet kid who doesnt like to fight but has good anger at times but still i am very friendly and i always want to make friends,i am also one of the top students in my class,so don't think that i am dumb too,and i work really hard during exams,you know what guys,banglacricket just doesnt feel like my online home anymore,this might as well be my last post,its not confirmed yet,but all i can say is:BC was once my home and once loved this place and the people over here too but maybe my place isnt over here,maybe i am just not loved around this place,accept for a few good friends specialy:bengaliprince bhaiya,antora93 apu ,lord ak ,rubel_18 bhaiya and rumz apu.

Sohel
January 18, 2008, 06:47 AM
Welcome back D ... :)

DJ Sahastra
January 18, 2008, 11:26 AM
You know everyone that there is something thats making me lose the interest in BC,and that might be because of some posts that hurt me,i dont know why i always get like not known as my real self,people think that i am a hyper kid with stupid cycology,but i am really not like that,i am a very quiet kid who doesnt like to fight but has good anger at times but still i am very friendly and i always want to make friends,i am also one of the top students in my class,so don't think that i am dumb too,and i work really hard during exams,you know what guys,banglacricket just doesnt feel like my online home anymore,this might as well be my last post,its not confirmed yet,but all i can say is:BC was once my home and once loved this place and the people over here too but maybe my place isnt over here,maybe i am just not loved around this place,accept for a few good friends specialy:bengaliprince bhaiya,antora93 apu ,lord ak ,rubel_18 bhaiya and rumz apu.

Aww... we like you Dhrubo (but promise to let the cat go - enough push-ups). Stay around, especially since these so-caleld grown ups have become very annoyong! :shh:

And for the Moderators and Administrators who are making our kid-brother upset - one word "Ekta Lathi Maara Dorkar".:mad:

On a side note, Dhrubo, i am sure you understand that whatever concern the senior members have shown - they did only because they care for you.

DJ Sahastra
January 18, 2008, 11:30 AM

I know some 2 year olds on the forum.

Arnab
Zunaid
Mahmood

The usual suspects you know.

Tigers_eye
January 18, 2008, 11:38 AM
manush manush'er jonnay
jibon jobon'er jonnay
ektu shohanu bhuti kiiii
manush ditey paray naa o' bondhuuu...

DJ Sahastra
January 18, 2008, 11:45 AM
manush manush'er jonnay
jibon jobon'er jonnay
ektu shohanu bhuti kiiii
manush ditey paray naa o' bondhuuu...

Niceee!!!!

I could understand most of it too :). But would still like the gits/translation, if possible. Thanks.

al Furqaan
January 18, 2008, 11:46 AM
Niceee!!!!

I could understand most of it too :). But would still like the gits/translation, if possible. Thanks.

i think its a song...u understood most of it?

dang, i feel embarassed i understood about half only!

Tigers_eye
January 18, 2008, 11:54 AM
Man(Human) belongs to man(human)
life belongs to life
A little compassion/caring/sympathy
why can't man(human) spare (for others), o' my friend...

Song of Bhupen Hazarika (Calcatta)

DJ Sahastra
January 18, 2008, 12:04 PM
i think its a song...u understood most of it?

dang, i feel embarassed i understood about half only!

Al Furqaan,

Pls don't be embarassed. I know i am good in Bangla but you are not too off either. You just need a little help from me. /:)

Tiget Bhai,

Nice lines (and quite for the world today, in general). Thanks.

Nocturnal
January 18, 2008, 01:00 PM
Welcome back Dhrubo....you are being missed here.

tonoy
January 18, 2008, 01:53 PM

wo ho ho! Bam! Right in the bulls eye. Ouch, that must've hurt.

Arnab
January 18, 2008, 02:07 PM
Man(Human) belongs to man(human)
life belongs to life
A little compassion/caring/sympathy
why can't man(human) spare (for others), o' my friend...

Song of Bhupen Hazarika (Calcatta)

One man for his brother
One life for another
Can't we all spare
Just a little more care?

Antora
January 18, 2008, 07:28 PM

awwwwww dhrubo dont leave :(..........
everyone misses u here...
so dont think about leaving!

Antora
January 18, 2008, 07:52 PM

A bit harsh doncha think?

and mods here give me warnings for so called insulting people....:waiting:

Arnab
January 18, 2008, 08:51 PM
A bit harsh doncha think?

Nope. I don't have sympathy for impostors.

Nafis_BD
January 19, 2008, 08:59 PM
Hey Dhrubo!!! Welcome back man. We all really missed you!!

Dhruvo
January 20, 2008, 06:47 AM
Nope. I don't have sympathy for impostors.

excuse me,i am so not an imposter and please dont start this stupid rumor again,because i aint no 30 year old,it gives me shame to see that an admin can be so cruel and rude and very less understanding BTW NOI because i said the truth.

Dhruvo
January 20, 2008, 06:48 AM
awwwwww dhrubo dont leave :(..........
everyone misses u here...
so dont think about leaving!

yeah i guess so,i shouldnt leave,lol :D

Dhruvo
January 20, 2008, 06:51 AM
Hey Dhrubo!!! Welcome back man. We all really missed you!!

aww,i missed you too,how is everything going?,I must say i am having pretty good fun at bd,i even learnt guitar lol,but one thing really concerns me,why is dhaka so polluted lol.

Bengaliprince176
January 20, 2008, 07:57 AM
aww,i missed you too,how is everything going?,I must say i am having pretty good fun at bd,i even learnt guitar lol,but one thing really concerns me,why is dhaka so polluted lol.

haha drhubo the long haired rock star is learning a guitar now!!! lol in a few years will we seeing u up on stage bro? ;) good to see u bk!

Arnab
January 20, 2008, 09:08 AM
excuse me,i am so not an imposter and please dont start this stupid rumor again,because i aint no 30 year old,it gives me shame to see that an admin can be so cruel and rude and very less understanding BTW NOI because i said the truth.

I think you are lying. But if you are indeed what you say you are, you can prove me wrong by giving me your parents' names, jobs and contact info via PM.

BanCricFan
January 20, 2008, 09:32 AM
I think you are lying. But if you are indeed what you say you are, you can prove me wrong by giving me your parents' names, jobs and contact info via PM.

Lets see if young Dhrubo takes up the challenge and prove all the doubters wrong once and for all. :karate:

damalChele
January 20, 2008, 09:46 AM
He is a likkle kid. Leave him alone. You can tell from his posts. Emotional blackmail, over excitement and etc etc..Let him be himself. I doubt a grown up man could replicate a post like that of him. I am not sure about the age limit for this forum though. There's a reason why it's a legal requirement. If he's below 13, assuming thats the limit, I don't think his parents should allow him to come here.

Thenn again kids these days are all grown up now, aren't they?

Arnab
January 20, 2008, 12:39 PM
Thenn again kids these days are all grown up now, aren't they?

No, it's the other way around. The grown ups these days are all kids.

shaad
January 20, 2008, 02:52 PM
No, it's the other way around. The grown ups these days are all kids.

It's second childhood Arnab; we're getting there...

layperson
January 20, 2008, 06:11 PM
The word "anal" keeps coming to my mind when I read the posts here.

Antora
January 20, 2008, 06:47 PM

woah! your learning the guitar? NICE!!!
Planning to be a rock start eh? lol
Good to know your having fun....:)

Dhruvo
January 21, 2008, 06:35 AM
woah! your learning the guitar? NICE!!!
Planning to be a rock start eh? lol
Good to know your having fun....:)
yeah,i already know the a major,a minor,b major,b minor,e,g,barf cords and jerking.and i am also the best singer in my school and house,yeah i do hope that i turn out to be a rockstar,lol,but education comes first for me then comes my hobbies and ambitions,but yeah i am sure one day you're gonna listen to my voice on tv,not only you but the whole world will know me as the greatest rockstar in the world !!!.

Dhruvo
January 21, 2008, 06:39 AM
haha drhubo the long haired rock star is learning a guitar now!!! lol in a few years will we seeing u up on stage bro? ;) good to see u bk!
Thanks bro :)

Arnab
January 21, 2008, 07:01 AM
okay,i dont know what via pm actually means but i can tell you my dads occupation,he is an IT head in a saudi company called marafiq which is the 3rd largest company in saudiarabia and as for my dads name ,is Mohammed haider,okay,i dont wanna share anymore information.

Alrighty then. I guess you are an exceptional kid.

Via PM means through a private message.

Bengaliprince176
January 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
yeah i hope so, and i will,and i wanna make a band named Uranium or Plectrum,oh yeah,hopefully thats looking bright for me because God already gifted me a golden voice (i aint saying this by myself my friends and relatives say this,cause i was good at singing when i was 3 years old,and i remember that time) lol.

lol, i expect backstage passes bro!!

Antora
January 21, 2008, 09:55 PM
yeah,i already know the a major,a minor,b major,b minor,e,g,barf cords and jerking.and i am also the best singer in my school and house,yeah i do hope that i turn out to be a rockstar,lol,but education comes first for me then comes my hobbies and ambitions,but yeah i am sure one day you're gonna listen to my voice on tv,not only you but the whole world will know me as the greatest rockstar in the world !!!.

NICE!
Keep it up lil rock star!
oh and... dont forget us when your famous:-p

Farhad
January 22, 2008, 11:39 AM

I think youre underestimating 12 year olds mate. Thought I'd post about it cuz I saw this 11 year old "reporter" on the "Today show" today and she absolutely blew me away! Not taking anything away from Dhrubo here but damn! She was more articulate than most of my friends majoring in English :)...

Btw, welcome back Dhrubo. Lets see if you can liven things up a bit...

Arnab
January 22, 2008, 11:58 AM
I think youre underestimating 12 year olds mate. Thought I'd post about it cuz I saw this 11 year old "reporter" on the "Today show" today and she absolutely blew me away! Not taking anything away from Dhrubo here but damn! She was more articulate than most of my friends majoring in English :)...

Give me a break.

Fazal
January 22, 2008, 12:05 PM
http://www.sck.stargard.pl/files/zdjecia/kmt_break_dance/04.jpg

a Break (dance)

zainab
January 22, 2008, 02:45 PM
Welcome back Drubo, you were really missed. Pls ignore the few members here who try to give you a hard time. Focus on the positives, not the negatives, and life will be better.
Hope you are enjoying your stay in BD.

Dhruvo
January 24, 2008, 01:16 AM

oh,so thats like an email,or like the PM's that are in bc?

Dhruvo
January 24, 2008, 01:23 AM
lol, i expect backstage passes bro!!
lol!yeah
NICE!
Keep it up lil rock star!
oh and... dont forget us when your famous:-p
oh i wont forget you guys,nd i will keep it up!,lol

Btw, welcome back Dhrubo. Lets see if you can liven things up a bit...
well i there are many kids like these,i once saw i tv that an 8 yearn old boy knows every damn single thing about dinosaurs,well as for me well one of my cycology was described in national geographic,picturising,it my strength when ever i forget something i picturise
Welcome back Drubo, you were really missed. Pls ignore the few members here who try to give you a hard time. Focus on the positives, not the negatives, and life will be better.
Hope you are enjoying your stay in BD.
thanks,your encouragement means alot to me,thank you.

Moshin
January 24, 2008, 07:32 AM
I think you are lying. But if you are indeed what you say you are, you can prove me wrong by giving me your parents' names, jobs and contact info via PM.Yo aint that a bit harsh on the little fella, boy give him a break he is only like 11, do you need a parents permission to be part BC? I dont see it in the terms and conditions lol. askin for parents contact details, God help us all!

Dhruvo
January 24, 2008, 07:41 AM
Yo aint that a bit harsh on the little fella, boy give him a break he is only like 11, do you need a parents permission to be part BC? I dont see it in the terms and conditions lol. askin for parents contact details, God help us all!

thanks bhaiya

Anher
January 24, 2008, 07:59 AM
Dhrubo bhaiya!
Just hear "i am back in action, i am back in action" but dont see you in full action.

Just miss you dhrubo. Enjoy whereever you stay, whatever you do!

Dhruvo
January 24, 2008, 09:37 AM
Dhrubo bhaiya!
Just hear "i am back in action, i am back in action" but dont see you in full action.

Just miss you dhrubo. Enjoy whereever you stay, whatever you do!

haha,well actually i am in bd and i am too lazy too use this speed,it feels,slow,so thats why is am not in full action,but i will be when i go to canada.

Rumz_01
January 24, 2008, 01:51 PM
AWESOME!!! LIL D IS BACK!!
i missed u bare lil bro..n dnt listen to these pplz..ur a special member!!! n we'd be at a loss wivout u!!

glad ur back!!!

balok
January 24, 2008, 09:09 PM
Hey Dhrubo,
how is ur office going on, How is Shormily?

Bancan
January 24, 2008, 09:18 PM
Hey Dhrubo,
how is ur office going on, How is Shormily?
:floor::floor:

Alien
January 25, 2008, 03:09 AM
The word "anal" keeps coming to my mind when I read the posts here.

lol why?

Nafis_BD
January 27, 2008, 10:34 AM

Guitar ehh? Well I will be waiting for your concert tickets when you come to Canada. Better be a VIP seat!! Pollution in Dhaka is one of it's many beauties so enjoy it while you can!!:-D