PDA

View Full Version : Besh Besh Besh, Shabash Bangladesh

Mahmood
October 19, 2003, 12:57 AM
News Release...

To inspire the Bangladesh Cricket and Cricketers, a song has been composed. On 21st October, from the first day of the test, this song will be played in the stadium. This song is written by Sohel Arman and tuned by Tipu. The singer is Asif. The length of the song is 4 minutes 1 second. It was initiated by the Media committee of BCB and recorded by advertisement organization Ad Media. BCB Development Committee Chairman Arafat Rahman beared the expense. BCB is installing extra speakers in the stadium to play this song. In near future, BCB plans to make a music video of this song. Infact, this song was inspired by the "Go Aussie Go" song of Australia. The same theme is followed in this song titled as "Cricket". The first lines are, " Besh besh besh. Shabash Bangladesh. Jao egiye amar Bangladesh."

Can anyone in Dhaka give us a mp3 of this song when released?

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Rajputro]

Orpheus
October 19, 2003, 01:20 AM
The singer is Asif
LMAO :D:D

We seriously need a bengali Jay Z

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Orpheus]

fwullah
October 19, 2003, 04:29 AM
I think I remember hearing a similar type of song - over the last year.

Ehsan
October 19, 2003, 08:17 AM
Anyone heard it? How good is it? This is what I wanted from a long time, a song to inspire cricketers; they should released the music video ASAP. It would be really great if anyone can get us the mp3 of it.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by ehsan]

BangladeshCricket
October 19, 2003, 12:16 PM
I hope the song had the power and motivation to go forward like the song "Cholo Bangladesh" by Cryptic fate long time ago back in 1999...when they wrote the song and dedicated the song cuz of our great performance in Worldcup 99....i wish our team gives the same happiness and hope to write that kind of song again...

Upal
October 19, 2003, 04:56 PM
cool....it's about time we have a song for our cricket team. The West Indies have a bunch of dem!!!

Can anyone give me a link where i can download "cholo bangladesh" by cryptic fate?