PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak

Mohiul
October 11, 2007, 01:11 PM
Tomorrow is Eid day in England. So, to all my beloved fellow BC members, a very warm Eid Mubarak from the deepest of my heart

Kabir
October 11, 2007, 01:14 PM
Eid is supposed to be on Saturday here, as agreed upon by most of the Islamic centres.

Eid Mubarak to all my friends here.

Ehsan: koi gela miya?

Kana-Baba
October 11, 2007, 01:17 PM
EID Mubarak

abdulw11
October 11, 2007, 01:19 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone! Have a great day tomorrow guys.

Remember to stay safe.

Bengaliprince176
October 11, 2007, 01:23 PM
EID Mubarak to all the Muslim posters here (most people), enjoy the day after a month of fasting. wish u all a happy celebration with ur families

ialbd
October 11, 2007, 01:32 PM
EID MUBARAK to all my BC brothers.....

share your Probash Eid experience with us, its always great to hear them...

my 7th Eid (counting 2 Eids) outside Bangladesh...... sigh......

zahid
October 11, 2007, 01:39 PM
:hairpull: Vabsilam shorir moraiya gusol korum kail. :hairpull:

Hatebreed
October 11, 2007, 01:54 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone. Hope you guys have a fun-filled day.

Farhad
October 11, 2007, 01:56 PM
Eid Mubarak fellow BC-ites. Have a great time out there tomorrow, and for those of us on this side of the pond - day after tomorrow...

Rubu
October 11, 2007, 02:13 PM
according to astronomical data, eid should be on Saturday in North America.

Eid Mubarak to all. Have Fun, eat Khichuri.

al Furqaan
October 11, 2007, 02:20 PM

Eid Mubarak to all. Have Fun, eat Khichuri.

screw that...eat biryani (with lots of fattening grease), shondesh, payesh/finni, doi, and cheesecake.

al Furqaan
October 11, 2007, 02:20 PM
eid mubarak...saturday for us here i think...

Kabir
October 11, 2007, 02:34 PM

Correct.

And this is the first year that all North American mosques and other Islamic centres have agreed to go by one calculation, and thus the same day Eid for all. It was becoming a major concern for all...Arabs doing Eid one day early, us doing one day late, ISNA doing it one day, IQNA doing it on another.

To me, this is the best thing that happened in a long while. Muslims people are really hard to convince when it comes to changing from REAL moon sighting vs. MATHEMATICAL moon sighting.

After a year or two, using this unified method, we can request (civic or federal) holidays from the govt. It's a long shot, but not impossible.

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:02 PM
Eid Mubarak, dear brothers and sisters! Hope Allah the Most Merciful will accept our month long vigils; our fasting, prayers, tilawaat,sadaqat and and remainig of our good actions.

Those of you havn't paid your fitra dues yet- try to pay at least before the Eid Jama'ah. Also, just a reminder- dont forget to eat something before the Eid prayer. The sunnah is odd number of dates or something sweet and pure:)

HAVE A BALL (Halal, of course)!!!

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:04 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone! Have a great day tomorrow guys.

Remember to stay safe.

Eid Mubarak, my brother!

Hiring a car- are we? :-)

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:06 PM
EID Mubarak to all the Muslim posters here (most people), enjoy the day after a month of fasting. wish u all a happy celebration with ur families

Thanks Bengaliprince! Wish you a wonderful day as well! When are you going to join us? :big_hug:

Miraz
October 11, 2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.pitara.com/community/postcard/images/eid001.gif

Eid Mubarak to All BC members.

I am inviting HB, Omio, bdcricmad, SMHasan, Rubel_18, Roni_Uk, zahid, Damalchele, sunnyctg, exotic bhai, Mohammad bhai and all others who are in Lodnon to my home. I will be very happy if you can make it.

I will be at home for the whole day. Just give me a call before you come.

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:16 PM
After a year or two, using this unified method, we can request (civic or federal) holidays from the govt. It's a long shot, but not impossible.

Eid Mubarak, Kabir! It might be a long shot now but if every muslim families in US and A start having 5/6 childrens, in 18 yrs time you will be a force to reckon with.

You're newly married...get cracking, bro!;)

rubel_18
October 11, 2007, 03:19 PM
lol thanks bruv, Rubel bhaiyaar was telling me abt a party in London!! how bout there?? ill come and join the party if u all come to the durga puja celebration in a few weeks? that sound good?

thanx a lot bruv for da greetings wudnt mind seeing wat other religions festivals are like, well me and Ayan(Bengaliprince) hav told eachother abt our religions and I hope to tell him more abt Islam and inshallah maybe he mite join us in embracing Islam but its all up 2 Allah(SWT) and him, he is a rly nice guy I just hope I can provide enuff knowledge and I will also want to find out more abt hinduism as well, just so I hav a knowldege abt it

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:20 PM
ill come and join the party if u all come to the durga puja celebration in a few weeks? that sound good?

lol...cheeky! When you've tasted Islam, you wont need anything beside!

BTW, I have been to few pujas with my childhood friends.

rubel_18
October 11, 2007, 03:22 PM

I am inviting HB, Omio, bdcricmad, SMHasan, Rubel_18, Roni_Uk, zahid, Damalchele, sunnyctg, exotic bhai, Mohammad bhai and all others who are in Lodnon to my home. I will be very happy if you can make it.

Thanx a lot for the invitation bhaiiya rly appreciate but I dont think I will be able to got family frends and relatives comin ova so I will be busy at home..lol once agen thanx for da invite

Nafis_BD
October 11, 2007, 03:23 PM
Yesss. Eid Mubarak to everyone. I am so excited. This is my second Eid in Canada but my first one was really dull.

Ehsan bhaiya, arrangements hoyeche?? amar pick up er bepar e. Naile amar diti o EID o DULL hobe!!

Again Eid Mubarak to everyone in advance and hope all of you guys have a magnificent day!!

Bengaliprince176
October 11, 2007, 03:24 PM
lol thanks guys for those words especially Rubel bruv!! lol Ban cric bruv- ive tasted ileesh maach thats good enuf for me!! just let me know when that mouth watering Bangladeshi ILEESH MAACH is ready and ill be down the M1 in a flash!!!

Fazal
October 11, 2007, 03:27 PM
Advanced Eid Mubarak as we are celebrating Saturday....

http://www.birthday-reminders.com/images/ecards_thumb/icon06465.gif

Kabir
October 11, 2007, 03:28 PM
I am so excited. This is my second Eid in Canada but my first one was really dull.

My little brother, you have no idea about others. You had your family with you, and were probably living at your own house. People like me, who came here as students, mostly spend Eids alone.

My first Eid, I was home all day, studied. Alhamdulillah, the third year's Eids were kind of okay. And from the fourth year, I had my better half, and her family made me very comfortable...which is why Allah'r rohmot e Eid feels like Eid now :)

Don't worry bro...we're here for our little bro.

Kabir
October 11, 2007, 03:30 PM
just let me know when that mouth watering Bangladeshi ILEESH MAACH is ready and ill be down the M1 in a flash!!!

Damn...are all people from the subcontinent crazy about ileesh mach? I remember 2/3 years ago when my wife (gf back then) used to go nutts when her dad used to cook ileesh maach...it's quite difficult to eat, u know? TONS of bones..try catfish and kingfish :)

Kabir
October 11, 2007, 03:31 PM
You're newly married...get cracking, bro!;)

Ki je bolen na bhai, shorom er bepar :blush:

Bengaliprince176
October 11, 2007, 03:39 PM
Damn...are all people from the subcontinent crazy about ileesh mach? I remember 2/3 years ago when my wife (gf back then) used to go nutts when her dad used to cook ileesh maach...it's quite difficult to eat, u know? TONS of bones..try catfish and kingfish :)

lol ur wife is a very intelligent woman, if she likes ileesh, good for brain!!!!! and just for u kabir bruv i have changed my singature!! :-D i have had many fish, i like papda (catfish) dunno abt kingfish. but i knw the ileesh from BD is getting smaller and less quality recently..:( :mad:

Nafis_BD
October 11, 2007, 03:41 PM
My little brother, you have no idea about others. You had your family with you, and were probably living at your own house. People like me, who came here as students, mostly spend Eids alone.

My first Eid, I was home all day, studied. Alhamdulillah, the third year's Eids were kind of okay. And from the fourth year, I had my better half, and her family made me very comfortable...which is why Allah'r rohmot e Eid feels like Eid now :)

Don't worry bro...we're here for our little bro.

Actually my first Eid I had to go to my school because I had missed a day of school and if I missed that I would have lost like 50 or 55 % of marks on that term as I had 2 or 3 assignments due and a couple of tests that day. I was the only muslim guy in school that day!! When I finally got back from school my family had just come back from one of my favorite cousins house and I missed it. I didn't do anything fun all day.:(

I feel sorry for your first couple of Eids and I feel sorry for the people who are alone and who has had a lousy Eid like me and you.

Yes, Allah'r rohmot e I met you guys and made lots of friends so hopefully my Eid could be better this year. Hopefully Eid would feel like Eid this year otherwise I better get ready for another Eid like my first one!!:(

Beamer
October 11, 2007, 03:42 PM
Ki je bolen na bhai, shorom er bepar :blush:

notun rule naki? ato din to jantam khali shurjodoy theke shurjasto porjonto..hai hai..koyta roja makruh hoye gelo ekhon hishab kora lagbo...

Well..Eid Mubrark to all...

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:45 PM
TONS of bones..try catfish and kingfish :)

What??! Bilaifish and chingfish over ILEESH! You should be shot- even on a Eid day!

Bancan
October 11, 2007, 03:46 PM
Eid Mubarak to all. Doesnt feel like Eid at all. Some personal problems have really.........
Anyway Kabir, you are confident that its gonna be on Saturday?

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 03:49 PM
notun rule naki? ato din to jantam khali shurjodoy theke shurjasto porjonto..hai hai..koyta roja makruh hoye gelo ekhon hishab kora lagbo...

Well..Eid Mubrark to all...

Makruh na bhai, it might even be severe than that depends on what went on!

Eid Mubarak, all the same:-)

abdulw11
October 11, 2007, 04:13 PM
Eid Mubarak, my brother!

Hiring a car- are we? :-)

Have a guess... :smug:

Rumz_01
October 11, 2007, 04:23 PM
Eid Mubarak Everyone!!
Have Fun, Stay Safe!!
God Bless!!

BanCricFan
October 11, 2007, 04:28 PM
Have a guess... :smug:

Well, I wasn't really encouraging! Anyway, drive safe and easy with the honking:-)

abdulw11
October 11, 2007, 04:45 PM
Well, I wasn't really encouraging! Anyway, drive safe and easy with the honking:-)

I know you wasn't. ;)

Anyway, we've hired a driver, so we'll be safe. :saint: I've hardly driven since getting my license, so I don't trust myself enough to get behind the wheel of an expensive motor.

Ajfar
October 11, 2007, 05:04 PM
EID MUBARAK....to all BC MEMBERSS...

This is what my EID luks likee...

www.myphotoalbum.com/ajkliek_766.html (http://www.myphotoalbum.com/ajkliek_766.html)

Antora
October 11, 2007, 05:20 PM
eid mubarak to all bc members

Yameen
October 11, 2007, 05:54 PM
eid mubarak all! have a sound day, eat loads, b merry...respect

zainab
October 11, 2007, 06:21 PM
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters on this forum. It is being celebrated here on Saturday in Canada. I miss Eid in Guyana very much, it does not have the same atmosphere here. also I miss my family very much also, but I am very much involved with my mosque, so I have lots of Muslim brothers and sisters here.
The way we do it here,during Ramadan, is that individual homes have open house for Iftar each evening, so it is nice.then the Mosque also have Iftar each evening.

Nocturnal
October 11, 2007, 06:30 PM
in Canada we will celebrate Eid on Saturday- Eid Mubarak to all BC people :)

zahid
October 11, 2007, 06:37 PM

Thank you.

Vabi ranna korbey naki apni ? Oitar upor depend korey amader asha :-D

Miraz
October 11, 2007, 07:03 PM
Thank you.

Vabi ranna korbey naki apni ? Oitar upor depend korey amader asha :-D

[বাংলা]লোক ২০ জনের কম হলে তোমার ভাবিই রান্না করবে। আমি যে মানের কুক তাতে ছোটখাটো আয়োজনে রান্না করাটা ভাল দেখায় না। [/বাংলা] :-D

tonoy
October 11, 2007, 07:38 PM
Eid Mubarak to all. Unfortunately I gotta finish 2 lab reports(not to mention to prepare for another 2), 2 internet quizzes, 1 very very long Essay and 4 other assignments and all due on MOnday. Sigh. I guess I know where to spend my Eid. sigh :( I hate procastinating and now I am paying the penalty. I hope all you can learn something from me. wish you all the lucks. Pray for me, so that I can finish the damn assignments.

Nafis_BD
October 11, 2007, 07:46 PM
Eid Mubarak Tonoy bhaiya,

I feel so sorry for you. I spent my first Eid in the same kind of way. Lots of assignment and tests. I hope you get to finish everything in time and enjoy your Eid!!

MohammedC
October 11, 2007, 08:10 PM
Eid Mubarak to you all

sandpiper
October 11, 2007, 08:53 PM
Eid Mubarak to all BC members.
May Allah bless you.

Bancan
October 11, 2007, 09:17 PM
Theres two local mosques celebrating Eid on two different days here. One is doing it tomorrow and one on Saturday. So dilemma

Sohel
October 11, 2007, 09:29 PM
The warmest possible Eid Mubarak to ALL BC members ... may Allah continue to bless you with HIS infinite grace ... :)

layperson
October 11, 2007, 09:34 PM
Eid Mubarak to all and may Allah bless us all in the years to come.

Farhad
October 11, 2007, 09:34 PM
They just decided an hour ago that we're gonna have Eid tomorrow here in Boston. And we prayed Tarawi and everything. Odd...

cricket_pagol
October 11, 2007, 10:17 PM
in Canada we will celebrate Eid on Saturday- Eid Mubarak to all BC people :)

We also thought that we will have Eid on Saturday in US. But, it turns that our local mosque at West Lafayette, Indiana declared Eid on Friday. The "Current Moon Phase" widget in google is showing that we have moon a new moon in US eastern time zone...

Eid Mubarak to everyone.

switchbak
October 11, 2007, 10:27 PM
SALAM, HELLO, NAMASTY, PRONAM, ADAP, RAM RAM, SASTRIKAL, WASS UPP

:-| opening my 1st thread with an off topic BTW. any ways...
EID MUBARAK to all the Muslims in BC. its tomorrow in our city 12/10/07!!! some city is celebrating EID on 13/10/07

when n where r u celebrating EID?? want to shear with me.

EID MUBARAK again :big_hug: "KOLAKOLI"

[pretty sure some ppl will say "delete this thread its worthless" blah blah. i....i just wanted to shear my EID with every 1 thats all. modes if u think its a bad thread then u can delete it, no problems]

switchbak
October 11, 2007, 10:32 PM
oooppppppssssssss ccc i just opened a thread ...i didnt c this 1 sorry

eid mubarak

Nocturnal
October 11, 2007, 10:34 PM
Eid Mubarak :)
We are celebrating it on Saturday.
As your city celebrating it tomorrow then you may go to a diff city next day and have double eid ...lol :)

Nocturnal
October 11, 2007, 10:46 PM
We also thought that we will have Eid on Saturday in US. But, it turns that our local mosque at West Lafayette, Indiana declared Eid on Friday. The "Current Moon Phase" widget in google is showing that we have moon a new moon in US eastern time zone...
Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Oh no, not this year again, every year it happens and this time I thought it would be different, no more last minute surprise like every year, I was wrong :(

Now who knows when it would be Eid in Canada??

Add: one of my friend just called and said Eid would be in tomorrow...haha same confusion again.....grrrr

layperson
October 11, 2007, 11:26 PM
Nocturnal, its just like other years. Eid is celebrated on several days not one single day here in Canada because we do not follow any one particular insitution for moon sighting. Some people celebrate Eid when the Saudi Arabian's do and some do it the day after. In Toronto alone different mosques celebrate it on different days which is weird because fasting during Eid is supposed to be haram. I am fasting today though and will be going for Eid prayer on Saturday.

Nocturnal
October 11, 2007, 11:37 PM
Nocturnal, its just like other years. Eid is celebrated on several days not one single day here in Canada because we do not follow any one particular insitution for moon sighting. Some people celebrate Eid when the Saudi Arabian's do and some do it the day after. In Toronto alone different mosques celebrate it on different days which is weird because fasting during Eid is supposed to be haram. I am fasting today though and will be going for Eid prayer on Saturday.

thanks Shahriyar (wrong spelling,eh? ).
I just called the only small mosque we have in my town and they said it's tomorrow (Friday) and eid prayer will be at 9am. I checked few websites in calgary and it seems like they are celebrating on friday too.

layperson
October 11, 2007, 11:55 PM
thanks Shahriyar (wrong spelling,eh? ).
I just called the only small mosque we have in my town and they said it's tomorrow (Friday) and eid prayer will be at 9am. I checked few websites in calgary and it seems like they are celebrating on friday too.

No you got my spelling absolutely right the very first time !!!!;) Quite an achievement I must say.

Its weird that Calgary has only one small mosque. I thought Calgary was very very multicultural. Lots of muslim people living there not to mention a huge University that has a diverse group of students. Ahh well Eid mubarak is early for you then. :)

Nocturnal
October 12, 2007, 12:22 AM
No you got my spelling absolutely right the very first time !!!!;) Quite an achievement I must say.

Its weird that Calgary has only one small mosque. I thought Calgary was very very multicultural. Lots of muslim people living there not to mention a huge University that has a diverse group of students. Ahh well Eid mubarak is early for you then. :)

that's an achievement for sure :-p

my closest big city is calgary, I'm not from calgary :)

layperson
October 12, 2007, 12:25 AM
that's an achievement for sure :-p

my closest big city is calgary, I'm not from calgary :)

Sorry for going off in a tangent to the topic.

I thought you went to University there in AB. If you dont live in Calgary, do you commute to school from a different city ? How long does that take ? That must be one hell of a boring ride everyday. :doh:

zahid
October 12, 2007, 04:02 AM
[বাংলা]লোক ২০ জনের কম হলে তোমার ভাবিই রান্না করবে। আমি যে মানের কুক তাতে ছোটখাটো আয়োজনে রান্না করাটা ভাল দেখায় না। [/বাংলা] :-D

Tar maney ki apni vabir thekey aro bhalo ranna koren, Miraz bhai? :-D

Hatebreed
October 12, 2007, 04:21 AM

Thanks for the invite Miraz bhai. If I find time I'll definitely try to come.

Rabz
October 12, 2007, 04:57 AM
Eid Mubarak to everyone!
My first Ramjan Eid in dhaka in 7 years...
looking forward to it...

shamz
October 12, 2007, 05:19 AM
I Would Like To Say Eid Mubaruk To All The Bangladeshi Supporter And Most Importantly The Banladeshi Teams And I Hope We Find Talent In The Ncl League.

Wish Everyone Happy Eid.
Salam

nasimul
October 12, 2007, 05:28 AM
Eid Mubarak to all.

israr
October 12, 2007, 07:15 AM
Eid Mubarak! Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers.

Pak_rox
October 12, 2007, 08:02 AM
EID MUBARAKKKKKKK TO ALL
ITZ A DAY OF HAPPINESS may u all enjoy it at itz best have a wonderful day and lots of eidi

BanCricFan
October 12, 2007, 08:20 AM
EID MUBARAKKKKKKK TO ALL
ITZ A DAY OF HAPPINESS may u all enjoy it at itz best have a wonderful day and lots of eidi

Eid Mubarak to you too! Hope you're having a nice Eid in Germany! Which city are you from?

Cricket46
October 12, 2007, 08:51 AM
Eid Mubarak to all of you and your families.

Please don't laugh at this request. Can anyone send me a good link to download the Nazrul geeti - Ramjan eri rojar sheshe elo khushir Eid .... I searched it in Kobita o Gaan, but did not find it. But there are so many resourceful people here. I am sure someone can help me with this. I am sure Firoza Begum, Sohrab Hossain and others have sung it.

I live in New Jersey and in my area Eid will be celebrated tomorrow InshaAllah.

May Allah bless you all, wherever you are. Have fun but don't forget the ones who are going through hard times.

Tigers_eye
October 12, 2007, 10:00 AM
Eid Mubarak to all.

Miraz
October 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the invite Miraz bhai. If I find time I'll definitely try to come.

I will be happy if you can find some time to come. :)

BTW, where is Omio?

cricket_dorshok
October 12, 2007, 10:47 AM
EID Mubarak to all.
BWT, why the NCL related 'khamba' in eid mubarak thread?

Kabir
October 12, 2007, 10:53 AM
Eid Mubarak to all. Doesnt feel like Eid at all. Some personal problems have really.........
Anyway Kabir, you are confident that its gonna be on Saturday?

Of course I won't tell you what Eid is all about, but I sure hope you get the personal problems sorted soon. Inshallah, I'll pray for you :)

And as we all know by now, yes it's tomorrow!

zahid
October 12, 2007, 10:58 AM
Miraz bhai, ajkey ailey amar £4 khoroch hoibo Trainer vara. Kail ailey £2. so, ami are Omio kal ashbo :)

Ajfar
October 12, 2007, 10:59 AM
ami sunlam atlantic City er akta mosjide nakee...ora zohorer namaz porar pore boila dise.je kalke eidd..aita abar kirom kothaa?? unara kii zohorer namaz poira akashe takia chand deka falaiseee...

Miraz
October 12, 2007, 11:09 AM
Miraz bhai, ajkey ailey amar £4 khoroch hoibo Trainer vara. Kail ailey £2. so, ami are Omio kal ashbo :)

If you want I will pay the difference. Ajkei ashen bhaijan. Ajke Eid. :)

Miraz
October 12, 2007, 11:10 AM
EID Mubarak to all.
BWT, why the NCL related 'khamba' in eid mubarak thread?

Shob amader Shamz babaji aar moderatorder kripa. ;)

Tigers_eye
October 12, 2007, 11:22 AM
ami sunlam atlantic City er akta mosjide nakee...ora zohorer namaz porar pore boila dise.je kalke eidd..aita abar kirom kothaa?? unara kii zohorer namaz poira akashe takia chand deka falaiseee...
Funny!!

Some place at Florida, a local moon citing committee declared (last night) that Friday was Eid. Soon after parts of New York, New Jersey, Missouri (Warrensburg) and many other places were going celebrate Eid on Friday. Most of us would follow ISNA and celebrate in Saturday.

As usual we muslims will be divided on almost each and every issue.

Rubu
October 12, 2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah, my brother called me after Asr and told me that it was going to be eid tomorrow (today) by the mosque we follow. I had all planned up for Saturday and hence did not take day off today, now I'm seating at work after Eid prayer.

This is so, SO freaking screwed up. How come they never could agree on it, ever?

There was no freaking way anyone could see the moon last evening, yet I'm celebrating Eid today.

Thats just lame.

Fazal
October 12, 2007, 11:41 AM
Some communities celebrating Eid (bdnews24.com)

Some Muslim communities of Barisal, Patuakhali, Barguna, Bhola and Chandpur districts were celebrating the Eid-ul-Fitr festival Friday following the Saudis. They started the Ramadan fasting two days before its official commencement and fulfilled their fast through the full cycle of 30 days. The Muslim followers of Nishanbarhia Jahangiriya Sufiya Mamtaziya Darbar Sharif in Kalaparha Upazila of Patuakhali district and the Quadriya sectarian Muslims of Khanpura under Babuganj in Barisal district were observing the Eid. The Barisal correspondent said the Quadriya sectarian Muslims in Barisal, Patuakhali, Barguna and Bhola districts, who are followers of Ellahabad Sufi Darbar Sharif of Chittagong, are known to be observing the Eid on the same day the Saudis observe the festival.

zahid
October 12, 2007, 12:39 PM
If you want I will pay the difference. Ajkei ashen bhaijan. Ajke Eid. :)

Omio ajkey kajey. Btw, or Net nai or notun bashay @ Upton Park.

Kail ami ar Omio ashbo ney. Problem holey janan.

AsifTheManRahman
October 12, 2007, 12:44 PM
Eid Mubarak, dudes and dudettes. The NCL will be fine.

Nocturnal
October 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
it's Eid Day. Eid mubarak to everyone.
It was more people than last time in Eid prayer today :)

Rajowana
October 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
Eid Mubarak!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great dayy!!!!!

Cricket46
October 12, 2007, 02:01 PM
I guess most people are at work and did not have time to look at my request for the famous Eid song. Those in Bangladesh may think I am being silly, but I am really feeling like listening to it. So I searched it and found it finally. If anyone is interested like me, here is the link:

http://209.85.116.159/mp3/index.php?dir=Eid-Song/Jhanker-%28Sathinath%29/&AutoIndex=6f8f20eaf050fd6aa6acfb0878d58207

zahid
October 12, 2007, 02:36 PM
I guess most people are at work and did not have time to look at my request for the famous Eid song. Those in Bangladesh may think I am being silly, but I am really feeling like listening to it. So I searched it and found it finally. If anyone is interested like me, here is the link:

http://209.85.116.159/mp3/index.php?dir=Eid-Song/Jhanker-%28Sathinath%29/&AutoIndex=6f8f20eaf050fd6aa6acfb0878d58207

Ota ekta faltu gaan. :sick:

Miraz
October 12, 2007, 03:01 PM

zahid,
[বাংলা]পোষ্ট টা এডিট করো ভাই। এই গানটার সাথে অনেক ইমোশন জড়িয়ে আছে। [/বাংলা]

I was searching for this song today.

Thanks cricket46 for sharing it.

Cricket46
October 12, 2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks Miraz for your kind words. I did not want to say anything to Zahid because everyone has a right to an opinion. But then I thought may be younger people don't feel the same way that at least I do.

You are so right. There are lots of emotions and actually nostalgic feelings associated with this song. I am not even talking about the quality of the song. It just reminds me of the night before Eid - with the song playing on TV over and over again, my mother cooking food and everyone else just having a merry time after a month of fasting. That's it.

Cricket46
October 12, 2007, 03:20 PM
Please check out this link:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071010191023.zonyv389&show_article=1

A good news for us.

Miraz
October 12, 2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks Miraz for your kind words. I did not want to say anything to Zahid because everyone has a right to an opinion. But then I thought may be younger people don't feel the same way that at least I do.

You are so right. There are lots of emotions and actually nostalgic feelings associated with this song. I am not even talking about the quality of the song. It just reminds me of the night before Eid - with the song playing on TV over and over again, my mother cooking food and everyone else just having a merry time after a month of fasting. That's it.

I was talking with my son today about this song and exactly these were the words.

He has already gone to bed (he is only 5 years and 6 months old) and I could not find the song before that. I am happy that at least I will be able to play this song tomorrow. Thank you again.

This is such an emotional song, I miss those days and desperately want them back.

Tigers_eye
October 12, 2007, 03:45 PM
...It just reminds me of the night before Eid - with the song playing on TV over and over again, my mother cooking food and everyone else just having a merry time after a month of fasting. That's it.
lol, we had only one channel, BTV back then. I use to get as far as possible from that song cause I have heard it so many times. One could not avoid that song because all houses in our area(Para) those who had TV were on and the volumn was all most at its highest. Loved the smell of the food though and then after esha adhan the eid programs started. Very similar to X-mas songs here. I close my office doors at that time.

Nocturnal
October 12, 2007, 04:15 PM
Cricket46- Thanks so much for finding and sharing this nostalgic song :)

Ehsan
October 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
I wish everyone a very happy Eid! :)

zahid
October 12, 2007, 04:31 PM
lol, we had only one channel, BTV back then. I use to get as far as possible from that song cause I have heard it so many times.

Ittaditey 20 bosor dhoira ei eki gaan shuntey shuntey kaan poichcha gesey! Abar jigay!

Murad
October 12, 2007, 04:37 PM
ki re bhai.. ki thread e ki poll dhukai dilen..

Eid Mubarak to everyone.. we are celebrating it tomorrow in new york.. some people already celebrated here (they are following saudi arab).. but the vast majority will do it tomorrow..

Mohiul
October 12, 2007, 05:03 PM

Zahid, aida ki koila bhai. Monda kharap hoiyya galo, kosto pailam

Sovik
October 12, 2007, 07:05 PM
Eid Mubarak to everyone

Bancan
October 12, 2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks Kabir. Anyway I am celebrating it tomorrow. Theres two mosque within 5-7 km range and they are doing it on separate days. So tomorrow is Eid for me. Eid Mubarak.

shaad
October 13, 2007, 12:14 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone.

Sohel
October 13, 2007, 12:25 AM
A poll titled WOULD NCL BE SUCCESSFUL ? and EID MUBARAK ... I love quantum physics. Reminds me a bit of the Razzak's B-day thread.

WTG Shamz !!!c ... You still rock hard bro ... :)

shaoun
October 13, 2007, 01:03 AM
eid mubarak to everyone in banglacricket.com (the best cricket website)

Zobair
October 13, 2007, 06:52 AM
Eid Mubarak everybody!

chinaman
October 13, 2007, 09:05 AM
Eid Mubarak to all the members and visitors of Banglacricket. May the Eid bring endless joy and happiness to them, their familis and loved ones.

Nafis_BD
October 13, 2007, 10:24 AM
*) EID MUBARAK (*EiD MuBaRak to everyone in BC!! *) EID MUBARAK(*
http://www.ancient-history.nl/images/Eid%20Mubarak.gif

tutul
October 13, 2007, 12:22 PM
Eid Mubarak!

May Allah shower on us...
His mercy and love...
May He protect us...
All year through...

Eid Mubarak Everyone!

tutul
October 13, 2007, 12:27 PM
Sorry I failed to understand what this poll got to do here?

crikss
October 13, 2007, 07:28 PM
Eid Mubarak

One World
October 14, 2007, 02:13 AM
From Nafis_BD to Sohel NR, everyone

Eid Mubarak!!!

A day spent well watching movies, RV - Robin Williams, The River Wild - Meryl Strip,
Matador - Pierce Brosnan, Total Electric Guitar - Eric Johnson, The Fantastic 4: Rise of the SIlver Surfer.

Ahmed_B
October 14, 2007, 02:22 AM
Eid mubarak everyone...
and as usual.... Shamz is Copotronic!

Antora
October 14, 2007, 04:12 AM
abar poll ashlo kobe? when i saw the poll sign i thought the poll would be something like:" when is eid?" ( people do get confused about eid!) or something like that..but WOW its about NCL!!!!:o:o lmao! rofl!

taklima_naj
October 15, 2007, 08:49 AM
Bashi Eid Mubarak everyone.

Mohiul
December 11, 2007, 09:17 AM
Eid Mubarak in advance. December 19, 2007 is gonna be Eid day (Eid-ul-Adha) in the UK.

Kabir
December 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
Eid Mubarak with a poll?

Will you say Eid Mubarak?
1. Yes
2. No

Just kidding.

Eid Mubarak to you all. I just wanna make sure that goru bhai is still hambaing after Eid.

Tigers_eye
December 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
notun eid mubarak thread kora dorkar. Eita "bashi" hoiya gasey.

Mohiul
December 11, 2007, 11:26 AM
Eid Mubarak with a poll?

Will you say Eid Mubarak?
1. Yes
2. No

Just kidding.

Eid Mubarak to you all. I just wanna make sure that goru bhai is still hambaing after Eid.

It's not my fault. This thread was opened for Eid ul Fitr. After I opened it someone opened another thread with this kidding poll but heading with eid mubarak. Mods did merged it but the poll remained as it was, never corrected.

Kabir
December 11, 2007, 11:38 AM
I was just kidding bro :)

I think the best thing to do is report the thread to the mods, and request using the report message.

Kabir
December 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
Konta raikha konta nimu...bujhte patresi na. T_E bhai eishob bepar e dokhkhota rakhen.

Ektu help koren na bhai...

Any Wills guys here? I just remembered an incident...when someone called Baten Sir a "gorur dalaal"...and you can guess what happened.

http://www.astro.queensu.ca/~pelahi/uploaded_images/HPIM1099-738368.JPG

Tigers_eye
December 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
Since I am the only one with the Guru title here at BC :)

I suggest 5th one from the top row. You have to pay three times more than the regular price since you arrived in a flag car (jeep).

photo'ta ektu size koro parley.

Kabir
December 11, 2007, 12:10 PM
Thank you guru!!!

Photo size hoy naaaa :(
Nasif bhai...ki korum?

Rabz
December 11, 2007, 01:11 PM
Eid is on the 21st of December here in Bangladesh.
Few many holidays coming up at once... 16th december ( long weekend Fri-Sun as 16th falls on Sunday), 20-22 for Eid, 25th for Christmas....

From 14th to 25th, 7 days off out of 12!
Time for a good feast.

AsifTheManRahman
December 11, 2007, 01:34 PM
When I saw the title I thought Ash hammered a century in one of those thirty over practice games that the coach has been making them play. I was depressed.

Kabir
December 11, 2007, 01:35 PM
Josh mein hosh khokar ATMR chair theke mati te pore gese.

Bajan...powa te chot lagse?

al Furqaan
December 12, 2007, 01:08 AM
When I saw the title I thought Ash hammered a century in one of those thirty over practice games that the coach has been making them play. I was depressed.

ta hole FC forum khobor hobe kano?

i was wondering who dragged up this purana goto eider thread...

Moshin
December 12, 2007, 08:36 AM
Eid Mubarak

to all BanglaCricket fans out there
sallam janay:wave:

Fazal
December 12, 2007, 11:33 AM
Which eid are we talking? The real Eid or Ash's Eid?

Which Kurbani we are talking> The real Kurbani or the one on NZ?

Which Goru we are talking the real goru or ....?

Orpheus
December 12, 2007, 12:07 PM
fazal

Fazal
December 12, 2007, 12:10 PM
fazal

Not yet. I have still 223 post left to become one.

Orpheus
December 12, 2007, 12:15 PM
such a waste of lucky 7

sandpiper
December 12, 2007, 01:27 PM
An advanced Eid Mubarak to all BC members. :) :)