PDA

View Full Version : Design your Google homepage!!!

Moshin
December 15, 2007, 02:57 PM
Are you bored of the original white google background??
well, now you can change it to a colour of your choice!!
This only works on Mozilla Fireworks unfortunately:o
If you have Mozilla, then check your ad-ons to see if you have
Stylish installed if you dont, install from ad-ons then......

Kabir
December 15, 2007, 03:52 PM
I won't complain. But personally, I'm feeling overwhelmed with the number of unnecessary threads. One or two should be allowed. But one after the other, just not right.

Anyway, when mods have nothing to say, why should we members.

Omio
December 15, 2007, 04:02 PM
I won't complain. But personally, I'm feeling overwhelmed with the number of unnecessary threads. One or two should be allowed. But one after the other, just not right.

Anyway, when mods have nothing to say, why should we members.
:saint::saint:

Murad
December 15, 2007, 04:03 PM
Mohsin for Thread President
Shamz for Pole President

Moshin
December 16, 2007, 06:34 AM
then...
get the code from the website, you can choose your own colour if you want:
http://www.valacar.com/userstyles/, click on Direct Link to Code, then on Mozilla,
on the right bottom conner, click and manage styles, press 'write' then paste
all the codes from the notepad to under insert, write the description, like Google gray, then save it, then visit google.com then WOW. If you have any problems, then just visit this website: http://userstyles.org/styles/1693 or tell me, enjoy.

Moshin
December 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
did anyone follow all this???

Kabir
December 16, 2007, 12:02 PM
I don't know about others, but I did not.

Fazal
December 16, 2007, 12:18 PM
Design your Indoor Tree!!!

Are you bored with your bare bone boring indoor trees. Now you have more choices in Target, WalMart and other stores. They are selling all types of decorating stuffs, and they are reasonably cheap. Just go there and buy some stuff and use your imagination and decorate your indoor tree.

Ahmed_B
December 16, 2007, 01:21 PM
did anyone follow all this???
read my signature..

Moshin
December 16, 2007, 03:18 PM
nwayz... did u know Google are making thier own Encylopeadia, called GOOGLE KNOL,
they are challenging the no.1 on the web Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. They are inviting experts
who know anything about what they know, like say if you know everything about Bangladesh cricket or Homeostasis science stuff, then give the info to them, and you are guaranteed some cash for publishing it on Knol, so lets hope to see Knol will bring something much exiting than, Wikipedia!!!

Rifat
December 16, 2007, 06:19 PM
Design your Indoor Tree!!!

Are you bored with your bare bone boring indoor trees. Now you have more choices in Target, WalMart and other stores. They are selling all types of decorating stuffs, and they are reasonably cheap. Just go there and buy some stuff and use your imagination and decorate your indoor tree.

Fazal dude, i love you man, i was depressed and that really cracked me up :).

Antora
December 17, 2007, 12:42 AM
Mohsin for Thread President
Shamz for Pole President

:lol:..