PDA

View Full Version : Boca Jrs. vs ACMilan

One World
December 15, 2007, 10:00 PM
So the world club cup is on in Japan. Tomorrow is the final. Hope ESPN shows it. Go Argentina.
http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-12-13-voa42.cfm

cricman
December 15, 2007, 10:14 PM
even w/o Riquelme Boca got this one

Nocturnal
December 16, 2007, 05:24 AM
Go AC Milan!

Fazal
December 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
How can I support a Boka team? Therefore I have no other choice but to support Milan

abdulw11
December 16, 2007, 01:35 PM
AC Milan win 4-2.

Tbh, I had no clue that this World Club Cup thingamajig was going on.

samircreep
December 18, 2007, 11:10 AM
the score shouldve been more like Kaka 4 Boca 2. Seriously, Milan is nothing without kaka. and can u believe they got him for 5 million euros.

Beamer
December 18, 2007, 01:30 PM
the score shouldve been more like Kaka 4 Boca 2. Seriously, Milan is nothing without kaka. and can u believe they got him for 5 million euros.

Forgetting Pirlo and Seedorf? both great players by their own right. Throw in Pipo as well. I think they have depth issues and are a bit aging side. Thats why they are struggling in Serie A.

Nocturnal
December 18, 2007, 02:13 PM

can't agree here.

samircreep
December 18, 2007, 04:32 PM
Pirlo has been off form for both club and country this season. Even his trademark freekicks have been off color. Any other team wouldve benched him for sure. (un)fortunately Milan's reserves are rubbish with only ambrosini as decent.

As for seedorf, no doubt a class player but nothing compared with kaka.

and pipo?well, i never liked him, but i can see how some people do. anyways, the guy's almost 34 now (haha which makes him still pretty young by milan standards) so his days are numbered.

looking forward to getting their collective asses kicked in the derby this weekend :)

Nocturnal
December 18, 2007, 05:04 PM
does anyone know about Alexandre Pato....new ac milan recruit??

sandpiper
December 18, 2007, 05:18 PM
Although he is not the lone performer, after the departure of Shevchenko, Kaka has become the nucleaus of AC Milan. He is in the best form of his career and won the FIFA world player of the year award for 2007.
can't agree here.

samircreep
December 19, 2007, 05:59 AM
Theres a lot of hype bout pato if u listen to ac milan supporters. truth is, no one knows anything concrete about this kid. he is after all still 17...