PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladeshis vs Northern Districts, 2nd One Day warm-up Match in Hamilton, 18 December 2007

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 07:51 AM
SQUADS

Bangladesh: Mohammad Ashraful (Captain), Zunaed Siddique, Tamim Iqbal, Aftab Ahmed, Mehrab Jr., Shakib Al Hasan, Farhad Reza, Mushfiqur Rahim (Wicketkeeper), Mashrafe Bin Mortaza (Vice captain), Abdur Razzak, Nazmul Hossain, Shahadat Hossain Rajib.

Northern Districts:
James Marshall (Captain), Brent Arnel, Graeme Aldridge, S Andrews, Daniel Flynn, Nick Horsley, Peter McGlashan, Bruce Martin, Mark Orchard, G Robinson, Tim Southee, Bradley J Watling

Score Updates: BlackCaps (http://livescoring.blackcaps.co.nz/nojs/match220/summary/)

Match Starts at 12:00 PM local time. 23:00 GMT. 6:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada). 5:00 AM Bangladesh Time.

<table border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Current GMT Time: </td><td><iframe name="iframe" src="http://plus.cricinfo.com/clock.html" frameborder="0" height="20" scrolling="no" width="65"></iframe>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Radio commentary

<table class="no-arrow" id="thetable3" cellspacing="0" width="700"><tbody><tr><td>Radio Sport (http://www.radiosport.co.nz/)</td><td>Auckland</td><td>http://www.nzradioguide.co.nz/wma.gif</td><td>32 Kbps (http://www.radiosport.co.nz/listenlive/radiosport.asx)</td><td>Sport</td></tr><tr><td>Radio Sport (http://www.radiosport.co.nz/)</td><td>Christchurch</td><td>http://www.nzradioguide.co.nz/wma.gif</td><td>32 Kbps (http://www.radiosport.co.nz/listenlive/radiosportch.asx)</td><td>Sport</td></tr><tr><td>Radio Sport (http://www.radiosport.co.nz/)</td><td>Wellington</td><td>http://www.nzradioguide.co.nz/wma.gif</td><td>32 Kbps (http://www.radiosport.co.nz/listenlive/radiosportwn.asx)</td><td>Sport</td></tr></tbody></table>

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 07:53 AM
Nazmul will probably replace Rasel in the playing XI. His skiddy medium pace might be useful in seaming conditions.

Hopefully we will bounce back with a convincing win.

Omio
December 17, 2007, 08:00 AM
If we bat 1st then we should score 250+, then we may win.

WarWolf
December 17, 2007, 08:25 AM
Nice to see that that Siddons doesn't try Javed Omar. Playing Tamim means the coach is aggressive about the game plan. Though I am not sure if Tamim can make his plan succesful. If he fails then siddons won't have any choice but to play Javed. Though personally I would love to try Rahim in opening.

I am afraid that Tushar will not be able to justify his selection again. Still hoping that he would prove me wrong.

abu2abu
December 17, 2007, 08:29 AM
Warwolf, I think that is a very good idea. rahim is a big match player and can really builds an innings, it might just work having him open...

Is Nazmul Hossain only a medium pacer? i'm disappointed, i thought he was fast...

abu2abu
December 17, 2007, 08:34 AM
A few things i think Bangladesh should do. This is just my humble opinion, I didn't watch the match but have read a number of reports. The spinners should be brought in earlier, BD's strength is it's slow bowling it doesn't matter that these are seaming NZ wicket, we should always play to our strengths, which means razzak should be given a bowl after 10 overs or so.

With no rassel, rajib needs to open the bowling. I know he's been expensive in the past but it's time for him to step up to the plate.

And , as WarWolf has mentioned, it would be good to see Mushfiq bat higher up the order. Though probably not as an opener (because the management won't do this). If Tamim and Tushar fail in this match their positions should come under review for the next game...

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 08:47 AM
Warwolf, I think that is a very good idea. rahim is a big match player and can really builds an innings, it might just work having him open...

Is Nazmul Hossain only a medium pacer? i'm disappointed, i thought he was fast...

He is a medium fast bowler, probably you can add 5KM + with Farhad to get the average bowling speed of Nazmul.

_Rafi_
December 17, 2007, 09:08 AM
Rahim should open , it is my hope for many days. Because team didn't want to loose any wicket in first 10 over even if slow runrate . After 10 over he can open his arms as he is good strokemaker(but often he didn't try this despite his ability)

abu2abu
December 17, 2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks Miraz bhai. I think if he's faster than Farhad, that would be satisfactory. I suppose you can't really tell how fast a bowler is until you've faced him...

Tigers_eye
December 17, 2007, 10:34 AM
I am still trying to get over Rasel's injury. He was my ray of hope in doing great in this condition.

However, good luck to the boys. I don't care if they win or lose, all I care is the top order have some batting practice.

FagunerAgun
December 17, 2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks Miraz, specially for the radio links to hear Kiwi accents.
JO should open today, his rr is better than the last one of Aftab.

Yasin
December 17, 2007, 11:15 AM
A new day, a new match and time for a win. Go Tigers.

sandpiper
December 17, 2007, 11:18 AM
Hope the bowlers will bounce back today.

Mohiul
December 17, 2007, 11:24 AM
win or lose doesn't matter to me as it's a practice match

mshakir56
December 17, 2007, 11:29 AM
whatever happens, no Javed and Tushar Please. Choosing Javed means going back 10 years time. In todays cricket, its all about guys who are capable of hitting the ball out of the park whenever its necessary. Neither Javed nor Tushar have those capabilities. We need a team full of stroke makers. Look at the Australian team or the current Indian team. Both these teams are winning matches and constantly hitting the 300 marks. I know we are not up to that mark, but we never get there with players like javed and tushar.

sadi
December 17, 2007, 11:42 AM
JO will only get a chance if Tamim fails again today. Golla bhai always get a chance not because he deserves it but because the others can't keep their place.

zia
December 17, 2007, 11:46 AM
Tamim should be removed. What do you see in this guy I really don't understand? One good match in world cup does not justify his position in the team. There is no point keeping some one just becaise other back home do not have experience. Try new ones and see what happnes.

Mushfiq should open with Junaid today. Cant afford to loose wicket in fist 10 overs. We have to win this game.

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 12:29 PM
According to Tiger Cricket Rasel (injury), Tushar (sore left shoulder), and Mashrafe (?) will be benched today. So, JO, Mehrab, and Nazmul - all three will get a match today.

Haider
December 17, 2007, 12:30 PM
Bangladesh Sux. =) nothing will ever happen to our team. They will go nowhere. They never improve, and they never learn. Thats why I love them. You go Bangladesh ... suck more... Muhahahaahahha

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 12:33 PM
According to Tiger Cricket Rasel (injury), Tushar (sore left arm), and Mashrafe (?) will be benched today. So, JO, Mehrab, and Nazmul - all three will get a match today.

Mashrafe should play, he didn't have a good match in the last one, he should use these matches to adjust.

Although TC hinted that he might be rested.

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 12:55 PM
If Tamim struggles in this game as well, God forbid, can't we try Mehrab Jr. in the opening position because I'm pretty sure that's his natural spot anyways. His SR in ten ODI matches is 43.76 which is very slow. But I think he can complement BIG Z, Zunaid Siddique, very well in the opening spot. Mehrab is also a decent bowler and a very good fielder as well.

Hopefully, Tamim will bounce back and we won't need to worry about the opening pair, but if he doesn't, then I think this idea should be looked at.

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 01:00 PM
Thank you Miraz bhai for the radio link. Us Bangladeshi fans always want more to support our team and keep up however method we can, and even if we can't watch the games, we want to listen to hear how are players are doing there. Thanks for that.

Hopefully we'll have better luck today than last game. Let's get our revenge and show them that last game was only a fluke. Better performances are expected from everyone.

Go Tigers!

Rabz
December 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
Good luck to the boys.

Looks like the 3 rested players from the last match will get a chance here.
Well, i guess if they have travelled all the way there, they do deserve a chance.

taklima_naj
December 17, 2007, 01:41 PM
Good luck to the boys.

Looks like the 3 rested players from the last match will get a chance here.
Well, i guess if they have travelled all the way there, they do deserve a chance.

Yeah, Najmul will play instead of Rasel, Tushar is suffering from shoulder pain and Masraffe is also being rested. Instead of them Javed and Mehrab will play today.

So Dont find any hope to win the match, Anyway, best of luck

Omio
December 17, 2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah, Najmul will play instead of Rasel, Tushar is suffering from shoulder pain and Masraffe is also being rested. Instead of them Javed and Mehrab will play today.

Only if Ash and Aftab plays some good innings.

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 01:53 PM

Looks like you’re a very optimistic person. No matter which team we start in any games, I will never lose hope in Bangladesh. I will be realistic if I think their chances of winning is slim to none, but I will never lose hope.

Go Tigers!

Rabz
December 17, 2007, 02:05 PM
Only if Ash and Aftab plays some good innings.

You never know.
The source of our win could be the swashbuckling century by Javed Omar!!

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hold on a sec....

:floor::floor::floor::floor:

Let me have a good laugh myself first.

Murad
December 17, 2007, 02:30 PM
Shamokal saying Tushar and Rasel got same injury. But Tushar's one is not that serious and he needs some rests..

Siddon't doesn't want to take any risk so he decided to rest Mashrafe.

Javed, Mehrab & Nazmul will play in today's practice match. I wonder in what position Javed and Tamim will bat??

Shamokal reports are way better than TC. I think they are the only daily that reporting from NZ.

nasimul
December 17, 2007, 02:53 PM
good luck boys

cricman
December 17, 2007, 03:05 PM
How people forget, Javed almost scored a 100 vs India during the first ODI, our bowling's been disappointing since the SA win.

Aye why does these matches rake place during finals week? :( At least i'd be done when the real games start. Good Luck Tigers

taklima_naj
December 17, 2007, 03:07 PM
You never know.
The source of our win could be the swashbuckling century by Javed Omar!!

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hold on a sec....

:floor::floor::floor::floor:

Let me have a good laugh myself first.

Mukhe ful chondon futuk - I wish he does that and give us a win in practice match or the ODi.

taklima_naj
December 17, 2007, 03:12 PM
Looks like you’re a very optimistic person. No matter which team we start in any games, I will never lose hope in Bangladesh. I will be realistic if I think their chances of winning is slim to none, but I will never lose hope.

Go Tigers!

Yap, optimism gives u strength to live in this world and be happy.

Ajfar
December 17, 2007, 03:16 PM
gud thing mashrafee is not playingg..if something happens to him..we screwedd...

zia
December 17, 2007, 03:38 PM
I am at work and can't lsiten to radio commentary. Is there any way I can get a link to live score card? So, that I can get the feel. It's starting at 3 PM Los Angeles time. Thanks in advance, guys.

sandpiper
December 17, 2007, 03:43 PM
You can get a live scoreboard link here

http://www.blackcaps.co.nz/index.aspx

look at the top-right corner of the page.
I am at work and can't lsiten to radio commentary. Is there any way I can get a link to live score card? So, that I can get the feel. It's starting at 3 PM Los Angeles time. Thanks in advance, guys.

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 03:47 PM
Stay tuned here, we'll be updating scores! :-D

Hatebreed
December 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
Our bowling needs to be better if we want any chance to compete in this match.

Good luck tigers.

Nafi
December 17, 2007, 04:08 PM
is nazmul hossain coming in for mash then

Mahmud1971
December 17, 2007, 04:18 PM
any video broadcasting of this game?

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 04:19 PM
We are going to miss you Rasel.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/690838.jpg

nzfan
December 17, 2007, 04:38 PM
It's only a practise game so it is not on our tv, but their is Radio Coverage which i will listen to.

You have to beat Northern Districts, They are a North Island team, i come from the South Island so yeah please beat them:P

tonoy
December 17, 2007, 04:49 PM
hopefully we will see some aggressiveness this time.

Antora
December 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
with all these eid stuff happening.. totally forgot about the game.....

nycpro96
December 17, 2007, 05:12 PM
yo is there any way to watch this game [not commentary] but live picture
plzzz bro I really want to see the tigerz in action [especially da new BIG Z]
to tell the truth i really wanna see a big partnership in ash and BIG Z
plzzzzzzzzz can u guyz figure out a way to watch the game and send me da link plzzzz
:flag: GO TIGERZZZZ

metallian
December 17, 2007, 05:17 PM
fluid mechanics final tomorrow. def. getting raped. just hope rapage wont be as hard :(

Murad
December 17, 2007, 05:17 PM
sollly vaiya.. no live vdo action.. only sound action we can providde.. for da live vdo action, u've to wait tilllllll 26th december. ekhon sudhu practice..so no vdo.

sound shuinen.. onek moja paben.. jaa shundor commentary dei.

btw

nycpro96

welcome to bc. hope u will like it here.

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 05:22 PM
Now its Javed, mehrab and nazmul's turn to take opportunity given to them. For establised players warm up matches is just like a warm up, but ofr others its a chess game, fighting for slots with other players.
The following players were in the bubble:
- Tamim
- Junaid
- Tushar
- Farhad
- Shahadat
- Javed (didn't played 1st warm up)
- Mehrab (didn't played 1st warm up)
- Nazmul (didn't played 1st warm up)

and 4 slots are open for grab.
After the 1st game Tamim. Tushar and Shahadat's stock went down. Junaid and Farhad's stock went up. Looks like Junaid's slot is secured but Rasel is injured. So back to 4 open slots to grab. If Farhad perform one more time, another slot will be secured. That leaves three more wide open slots.
Thre more new player is going to play for 2nd game: Nazmul, Javed & Mehrab. If Javed scores and Tamim fails again, its good bye for Tamim. If Mehrab performs well, it may be good bye for Tushar. If Nazmul clicks and Shahadat fails again, Shahadat may be the 12rth man in first ODI.
Warm up match is not just warm up match.... for some players its a survival match for them.

Murad
December 17, 2007, 05:28 PM
Well stated Fazal bhai.

Hope these players grab it. If they don't then they can blame only themselves if dropped.

metallian
December 17, 2007, 05:33 PM
when does the game start? eastern time?

sandpiper
December 17, 2007, 05:38 PM
Host team won the toss and decided to bat first

sandpiper
December 17, 2007, 05:40 PM
Eastern Time 6:00 PM
when does the game start? eastern time?

Murad
December 17, 2007, 05:47 PM
already toss hoye geche??

goood that we are bowling today..

Tigers_eye
This is not a muscial chair competition. I don't think JS will shuffle too many players for the 1st ODI. For that matter even in 2nd ODI. Even if tamim fails and JO scores in bundle he won't be in the 1st ODI. Same for Mehrab Jr. The only way they get in is others getting hurt.

Eshen
Now it's confirmed that Mash is not playing in this match.

http://livescoring.blackcaps.co.nz/nojs/match220/scorecard/#current

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 05:49 PM
Now its Javed, mehrab and nazmul's turn to take opportunity given to them. For establised players warm up matches is just like a warm up, but ofr others its a chess game, fighting for slots with other players.
The following players were in the bubble:
- Tamim
- Junaid
- Tushar
- Farhad
- Shahadat
- Javed (didn't played 1st warm up)
- Mehrab (didn't played 1st warm up)
- Nazmul (didn't played 1st warm up)

and 4 slots are open for grab.
After the 1st game Tamim. Tushar and Shahadat's stock went down. Junaid and Farhad's stock went up. Looks like Junaid's slot is secured but Rasel is injured. So back to 4 open slots to grab. If Farhad perform one more time, another slot will be secured. That leaves three more wide open slots.
Thre more new player is going to play for 2nd game: Nazmul, Javed & Mehrab. If Javed scores and Tamim fails again, its good bye for Tamim. If Mehrab performs well, it may be good bye for Tushar. If Nazmul clicks and Shahadat fails again, Shahadat may be the 12rth man in first ODI.
Warm up match is not just warm up match.... for some players its a survival match for them.

Very good points indeed. It will be interesting to see how some of the players under pressure will perform.

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 05:50 PM
Ash hasn't been able to win a toss in this series yet. Hopefully he will win them when they matter in the 26th and on.

KnightBD
December 17, 2007, 05:51 PM
Northern Nights won the toss and decided to bat first

KnightBD
December 17, 2007, 05:53 PM
Good luck tigers, we will win this time inshallah. :fanflag:

Rifat
December 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
Good luck tigers, we will win this time inshallah. :fanflag:

indeed :)

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 05:56 PM
They got two international umpires (Billy Bowden and Tony Hill) to officiate a practice match ! Very nice of NZC.

KnightBD
December 17, 2007, 06:00 PM
Game on. Naz opened bowling

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 06:01 PM
Nazmul opened the bowling for Bangladesh.

radio is not live yet :(

metallian
radio links that are posted on the first page aren't broadcasting the match? anyone has a link that's working?

Eshen
Come on Radio NZ, finish the news fast.

Antora
December 17, 2007, 06:02 PM
We are going to miss you Rasel.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/690838.jpg

aww poor rasel :(

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 06:02 PM
Does not Kaka has a second name ?

Antora
December 17, 2007, 06:03 PM
UFF! we lost the toss again!

nasimul
December 17, 2007, 06:04 PM
1 run from 1st over

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 06:04 PM
Only one run from Nazmul's first over :up:

Rommel
December 17, 2007, 06:05 PM
why are the radio links not working?

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 06:05 PM
Excellent start by Bangladesh, courtesy Nazmul the dark horse :)

Antora
December 17, 2007, 06:06 PM
this news thingy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!

nasimul
the news never ends :doh:

Rommel
how do you guys know the score?

Fazal
This is not a muscial chair competition. I don't think JS will shuffle too many players for the 1st ODI. For that matter even in 2nd ODI. Even if tamim fails and JO scores in bundle he won't be in the 1st ODI. Same for Mehrab Jr. The only way they get in is others getting hurt.

team for 1st ODi is not set yet. And Tamim is not a sure shot for 1st ODI yet. There are few more open slots still for grab in 1st ODI. Now I agree with you that there may not be that much change between 1st ODI and 2nd ODI.

Antora
1 run from 1st over

wow! go nAzmul!

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 06:08 PM
Maiden over from Rajib :up:

nasimul
they are now talking about something else (farming system)!!!!!

tiger_omar
Will the game be on the radio after the damn news?

jishan
isnt mashrafee playing today?

nasimul
2 after 2

Eshen
how do you guys know the score?
http://livescoring.blackcaps.co.nz/nojs/match220/summary/

Rommel
December 17, 2007, 06:09 PM
Guys if the radio links arent working, how are you getting the scores?

Miraz
Maiden over from Shahadat . :)

Rommel
oh ok

nasimul
4 marse

Kuddus
This is good, batted first first match, second here, getting the feel for all different scenarios

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 06:10 PM
they are now talking about something else (farming system)!!!!!

:lol::lol: Now they're talking about the weather. :lol:

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 06:10 PM
Nazmul re boundary marse

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:11 PM
we need early wickets boys!!!

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:11 PM
mashrafee open kore nai kan?

nasimul
December 17, 2007, 06:12 PM
6/0 after 3

tiger_omar

Marhrafe ajke khelte se na.

MarufH
3 over sheshe 6 run no wicket

Fazal
We need Horsley's wicket asap

Eshen
He is being rested in this match.

reverse_swing
miraz bhai

replace the scorecard link to this one

http://livescoring.blackcaps.co.nz/nojs/match220/summary/

updated already.:)

tiger_omar
December 17, 2007, 06:13 PM
We should try to get Horsley out quickly. He's the batsman that hurt us last game.

jishan
Marhrafe ajke khelte se na.

kheltesena kan...injury na to?

Eshen
Commentary is on :joy:

nzfan
Commentary is about to start on the radio

nasimul
4 marlo

MarufH
start the match comentary already...

tiger_omar
:D Match on the radio finally :D

Fazal
Another 4

Miraz
December 17, 2007, 06:14 PM
Finally commentary started and another boundary :(

MarufH
second 4!

tiger_omar
kheltesena kan...injury na to?

Na, shude rest er jonno.

Murad
updated already.:)

Yeah didn't see that.. thats why i deleted the message.

last time i checked it, it was for the 1st match.

thanks...

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:15 PM
Farhad good fielding!

sandpiper
December 17, 2007, 06:15 PM
Horsley again

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
Not a good delivery!!! keep it tight boys!!!!

Antora
11/0 not bad i guess.....come on.. lets get some wickets!

jishan
ajke better line and length

Eshen
Another four

MarufH
Horsley again
yeah.. we need to get him early!!! another 4 :(

jishan
abar 4

nasimul
15/0 after 4

Omio
How come game start so early?

taklima_naj
need wicket after wicket

Murad
we have to take horsly's wicket as soon as possible.. he's danger.

damalChele
December 17, 2007, 06:17 PM
which nazmul??
http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/281188.html

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/56056.html

Fazal
Mooney Hoi Shahadat rey Chatu Banabey

Miraz
Yeah didn't see that.. thats why i deleted the message.

last time i checked it, it was for the 1st match.

thanks...

Copied from ur match thread, didn't click on it to confirm.

Thanks reverse_swing for correcting it. :)

MarufH
Horsely it's 13.. unlucky number.. get out!!!!

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:18 PM
horsley re out na korte parle injured kore fela dorkar :p

Kuddus
OMG Javed is playing

MarufH
which nazmul??

second one!

Miraz
which nazmul??

The second one.

nzfan
Early? its Noon here

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:19 PM
Nazmul will be economical but Shahadat will bleed runs but also may get wickets.

Kuddus
No Aftab?...oi Siddons ki koros tui!

MarufH
OMG Javed is playing

better playing here than playing real match!

jishan
ajke both javed and mehrab playing

Antora
OMG Javed is playing

lol yer.. 'unfortunately"

MarufH
Beauty ball.. awesome!!!!

jishan
another 4

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:20 PM
Early? its Noon here

ya ... how come its early? Its night here.

Antora
daim abar 4!

damalChele
second one!

cheers dude

MarufH
another 4!!!

MarufH
cheers dude

we need wickets dude.

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:21 PM
ufff another 4

nasimul
another 4

MarufH
man...4 again... demn are we playing against Ausies???

Fazal
ya we need wicket dude.... otherwise it will be dude Bhat for NZ

Bengaliprince176
December 17, 2007, 06:22 PM
why dont ppl want Jo to play?? i still think we need a top order anchoring role played by Javed Omar to get to a respectable total if the aggresive middle order fail.

but anyway good luck to the boys, a good restritive start, but wickets are needed.

damalChele
Three openers? I wonder who's gonna open the bat. I hope it's JO and ZS. They will complement each other.

jahidus200
nazmul 8 runs one over haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets listen

nasimul
23/0 after 5

Omio
Who is bowling on the leg stump?

Antora
neeeed wicket......

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:24 PM
uneven bounces

Antora
Three openers? I wonder who's gonna open the bat. I hope it's JO and ZS. They will complement each other.

i think its going to be tamim and zunaid...Jo and zuaned will be a good opion though. BUT NO TAMIM AND JO.. THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO YELL AT EACHOTHER

MarufH
Who is bowling on the leg stump?

tumar favorite... nazmul!!!!

taklima_naj
December 17, 2007, 06:25 PM
ajke Nazmul ar shahadatke pitaya chatu banabe

damalChele
we need Horsley's wicket.

MarufH
ajke Nazmul ar shahadatke pitaya chatu banabe

hahahh

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:26 PM
gud over

Rommel
24/0 after 6

Fazal
Pitayee nazmul-er lal shuta beer korey diteche

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
nazmul mar khacche..another 4

nasimul
December 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
another 4

taklima_naj
December 17, 2007, 06:28 PM
Come on get wicket at least, u can do it even with Australia.

Fazal
the true color of our dark horse is exposed.

Eshen
Nazmul is making Shaun Williams (who backed Nazmul to be in the team) look like an idiot.

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:29 PM
this time we don't have the extra pacer. Now the spinners will be exposed and the disposed.

Omio
outttttttttttttt

Eshen
Horsley gone :fire:

nasimul
out

reverse_swing
1 down

Rommel
out

damalChele
i think its going to be tamim and zunaid...Jo and zuaned will be a good opion though. BUT NO TAMIM AND JO.. THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO YELL AT EACHOTHER

I'd prefer to see ZS and JO. ZS can be aggressive while JO can play an anchor role providing the much needed support especially during the first 20 overs. TI plays some hideous shots at time and puts pressure on our batsmen at very early stage.

jishan
magnificent catch....out!!!!!!!!! go ashraful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miraz
Horsley gone :fire:

tiger_omar
Out!!!

zia
December 17, 2007, 06:30 PM
You can get a live scoreboard link here

http://www.blackcaps.co.nz/index.aspx

look at the top-right corner of the page.

Thanks, Chief.

Antora
ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt nice catch ash! woot woot! and horsly out! wow! ghorata gechey!

Omio
remarkable catch by Ash

Fazal
Jak baba Ghora Out !!!!

taklima_naj
zak bacha gelo.

damalChele
Danger man is gowan. wuu huu

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 06:31 PM
Mehrab Jr took the catch :up:

Murad
it was mehrab who caught the ball not ashraful

Miraz
Nazmul is making Shaun Williams (who backed Nazmul to be in the team) look like an idiot.

And he takes the dangerman Horsely :)

nasimul
Scorecard says its Mehrab jr

jahidus200
take picture this is great catch

damalChele
caughty by Mehrab Hossain jnr not Ash?

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
remarkable catch by Ash

bangla meaning: Fatafati!!!!

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
Dangerman out. Now control the run... wicket will come.

Antora
December 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
soo it was mehrab that caught the catch? ok...

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:34 PM
Now Sadu Mia its your turn to take one.

Eshen
From the commentary, it seems most of the credit goes to Mehrab for getting that wicket. I would be happier if it was Nazmul who made Horsley give that catch.

tiger_omar
Is there any way we can see the catch on video somewhere?

taklima_naj

Thanks Nazmul. Make him and us proud.

damalChele
any news on the pitch? what's it like?

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:35 PM
From the commentary, it seems most of the credit goes to Mehrab for getting that wicket. I will be happier if it was Nazmul who made Horsley give that catch.

You would be good lawyer.

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:35 PM
fires at the stump!!!!!! looks like BD team is pissed!!

Omio
December 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
Shadat is doing well.

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:37 PM
any news on the pitch? what's it like?

it was rainy morning.... don't think it's batting friendly!!!

nasimul
29/1 after 8

Fazal
good job. Check the run. That will create pressure.

damalChele
Shahadat Hossain's economy is pretty neat so far. I wonder if the new coach had anything to do with it

MarufH
eessssshhhhhh.....almost out!!!

jahidus200
December 17, 2007, 06:38 PM
good line length shaddat and fast

Miraz
From the commentary, it seems most of the credit goes to Mehrab for getting that wicket. I would be happier if it was Nazmul who made Horsley give that catch.

In that case, brilliant catches took by Rhodes, Ponting et al should go to them, not the bowlers. :)

Eshen
Then why do you think ND choose to bat first ?

damalChele

that explains why they decided to bat first.

Murad
December 17, 2007, 06:39 PM
those umpire are suck.. they always turn down the lbw shouts from our bowlers...

Omio
Is there any way we can see the catch on video somewhere?
try youtubebd.com;)

Antora
Then why do you think ND choose to bat first ?

Because they are dumb.. not everyone has brains like the Bangladeshis :)

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:40 PM
5 dot balls. Good over just one run.

Eshen
December 17, 2007, 06:41 PM
In that case, brilliant catches took by Rhodes, Ponting et al should go to them, not the bowlers. :)
Miraz, do you remember Tapash in the Cardiff match ? He bowled crap through out the match, leacked plenty of runs, but he was still lucky enough to get three wickets. Sometimes luck is all that you need to get a wicket.

And yes, Pointing and Rhodes should get sole credit for many catches they took.

damalChele
try youtubebd.com;)

what about bdtube.com

nasimul
30/1 after 9

Murad
December 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
good over from naz

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:44 PM
Miraz, do you remember Tapash in the Cardiff match ? He bowled crap through out the match, leacked plenty of runs, but he was still lucky enough to get three wickets. Sometimes luck is all that you need to get a wicket.

Luck or without luck... whoever brings wicket... thats whom we need. The team should be 10 feet away from unluckyn players. They bring nothing but bad luck.

jishan

cricket_king
Shahadat's bowling surprisingly well. Anyone have any idea of his speed?

MarufH
omi and his link jokes....

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:45 PM
Watling Beeta shubidhar na. We need his wicket.

Miraz

Commentators are praising the opening bowlers, and that includes Nazmul.

I rest my case and concur with what Fazal said in an earlier post..

You would be good lawyer.

:)

taklima_naj

oh no, why dont u say out out out

jishan
December 17, 2007, 06:46 PM
gud bowling by shahadat

MarufH
luxurious....lol...

Eshen
OK, OK, I should not be too harsh on Nazmul, he is bowling well :)

zia
Good. They are checking the run. 1 from S.H last over.

taklima_naj
Shahadat's bowling surprisingly well. Anyone have any idea of his speed?

how do u say that

Fazal
December 17, 2007, 06:47 PM

Who who who? who is out?

MarufH
farhad is pissed!!!

Antora
im quite impressed with the way or opening bowlers are bowling... well done! we just need to get more wickets now. c'mon team!

jishan

ok....here u gooo i hope theres gonna be a wicket soooooooooooooon

Murad
December 17, 2007, 06:48 PM
OK, OK, I should not be too harsh on Nazmul, he is bowling well :)

lolzz

MarufH
beats the outside edge....

Fazal
RR is back to 3.3, Thats good.

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:49 PM
4........ succcccccccccccckkkkkkkksssssssssssss.............

Fazal
Another 4 ? Whats wtong with nazu ?

Antora
daim another 4! and razzak herdels? lol!

Eshen
Nazmul is making sure fielders are jumping and running around a lot. Good job mate ;)

Murad
Ash should have brought someone else to bowl. Naz already bowled 5 overs...

MarufH
December 17, 2007, 06:50 PM
RR is back to 3.3, Thats good.

arekta khaite hoibe... they are hitting 4s like crazy!!!!

tonoy
come on boys.

Omio
Nazmul give so many short delivery..

jishan
another 4...daimmmm

Antora
ouuut