PDA

View Full Version : Approaching Milestones

jisaan
December 20, 2007, 03:37 PM
Prelude:

Apart from wins and losses, cricket offers a lot of interesting facts. Individual achievements/milestones are probably more visible in cricket than any other game. With more and more international matches, Bangladeshi players are getting the opportunity to enrich their career with more and more individual achivements. That makes the game even more interesting to the followers. Hence, a thread has been instigated. Hope this will keep us updated on imminent milestones before every series/tournament.

Possible Milestones in the ODI series against NZ:

1) 100th wkt for Mashrafe:

The top bangladesh pacer has already taken 91 wickets in 67 matches. He needs another 9 to be the 1st bd pacer and, only, the 2nd bd bowler after Md. Rafiq (119 odi wkts from 123 appearances) to take 100 odi wkts.

2) 2000 runs for Ashraful:
Bangladesh captain stands only 82 runs away from 2000 odi runs. He is going to get 03 chances to achieve that. If he succeeds to do so, he'll be the 2nd BD batsman to reach the milestone.

3) 1000 runs for Shakib Al Hasan:
This extremely talented left-hander has amassed 937 runs in 34 matches. Only 63 more runs will make him the 9th Bangladeshi batsman to have scored 1,000 runs in odis after H. Bashar (2,168), Md. Ashraful (1,918), Khaled Pailot (1,818), Aftab Ahmed (1,664), Shahriar Nafees (1,565), Javed Omar (1,312), Md. Rafique (1,190), and Rajin Saleh (1,005).

4) Other milestones:

Shahadat needs just 03 more wkts to push Hasibul Hossain to the 9th spot in all-time bd bowlers' list.
While 02 more wkts will see Nazmul jump to the 12th spot.
Aftab is currently staying at the 4th position. Another 155 runs will lift him up to the 3rd position. Of the bd batsmen who have played in excess of 50 matches, he holds the highest average-- that, too, a lowly 26.40. We would love to see that crossing 30. Also, he has 2nd most 12 fifties (after H. Bashar's 14). He may reduce the gap in the series.
Shakib might improve his average to 40 in the series (current avg 39.05 - highest among all bangladeshi, 2nd best S. Nafees with 34.77). Only S. Nafees has more than one odi hundreds.
Ashraful, Shakib, & Rajin, all with 01 hundred agt their names, will have the chance to lessen the gap with S. Nafees' 04 hundreds.

mildwind
December 20, 2007, 03:44 PM
Bangladesh captain stands only 82 runs away from 2000 odi runs. He is going to get 03 chances to achieve that. If he succeeds to do so, he'll be the 2nd BD batsman to reach the milestone.

I was also looking at ashraful's career today...noticed that he is 82 runs away from 2000 runs in ODI as well as 199 runs away from 2000 runs in Test. I hope he will be able to pass 2000 runs landmark in both form of the game in the current tour of NZ.

jisaan
December 20, 2007, 03:48 PM
I was also looking at ashraful's career today...noticed that he is 82 runs away from 2000 runs in ODI as well as 199 runs away from 2000 runs in Test. I hope he will be able to pass 2000 runs landmark in both form of the game in the current tour of NZ.

Ash is too unpredictable. Hope captaincy changes him for the better.

hoodlum
December 20, 2007, 03:48 PM
we hope our players can achieve the above milestones in this series...it could have been a milestone stage for rasel if he was fit to play..he has 44 wickets currently and needs only 6wickets to cross the 50wickets mark

Gowza
December 20, 2007, 04:12 PM
don't think mortaza will reach 100 wickets because he'd have to average 3 wickets a match for the series and i don't think he'll do it, though i wouldn't mind if he proved me wrong. i expect ashraful and shakib to pass their milestones though, shakib especially because he averages 39 a match and only needs to average 21 per match for the series to reach 1000 runs.

BD-Shardul
December 20, 2007, 04:20 PM
After the first ODI against India at Dhaka, Shakib needed 75 more to complete his 1000 ODI runs. In his next four ODIs he scored 5, 0, 15, and 2. I wish this time he scores a cracking 75+, preferebly hundred in our first match against NZ, and freed my mind of an unknown fear. Shakib, wish you prove once again that you are Mr. Dependable for Bangladesh. Allah bless you.

Dhakablues
December 20, 2007, 04:29 PM
As long as we are reaching positive milestones,, and not allowing S. Rajesh to create yet another column just for us,, I am all good. Sorry Rajesh,, you earned it, mate!

jisaan
December 20, 2007, 04:30 PM
After the first ODI against India at Dhaka, Shakib needed 75 more to complete his 1000 ODI runs. In his next four ODIs he scored 5, 0, 15, and 2. I wish this time he scores a cracking 75+, preferebly hundred in our first match against NZ, and freed my mind of an unknown fear. Shakib, wish you prove once again that you are Mr. Dependable for Bangladesh. Allah bless you.
the best thing about shakib is that he hardly looks to be in trouble. Whether he scores big or not, his calm, assured approach marks the attributes of an above-good performer. Insha-Allah he won't let us down.

jisaan
December 20, 2007, 04:35 PM
don't think mortaza will reach 100 wickets because he'd have to average 3 wickets a match for the series and i don't think he'll do it, though i wouldn't mind if he proved me wrong. i expect ashraful and shakib to pass their milestones though, shakib especially because he averages 39 a match and only needs to average 21 per match for the series to reach 1000 runs.
Mortaza is capable of bettering that 9 wkt mark. But, trust me, he is one of the unluckiest guys i've ever seen. Don't think he has lady luck on his side... otherwise his wickets could have been plenty more.

Rifat
December 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
about Ashraful And Aftab:

i wish both of them the best, i do not feel this is a time to criticize their abilities, because recently, both have been on solid form. wish them all the best they can possibly achieve.

Rifat
December 20, 2007, 05:18 PM
Mortaza is capable of bettering that 9 wkt mark. But, trust me, he is one of the unluckiest guys i've ever seen. Don't think he has lady luck on his side... otherwise his wickets could have been plenty more.

give him more time. couple of bad performances doesn't deny what he is capable of. he does have luck to his name, i wish him all the best as well.

hoodlum
December 21, 2007, 12:31 AM
about Ashraful And Aftab:

i wish both of them the best, i do not feel this is a time to criticize their abilities, because recently, both have been on solid form. wish them all the best they can possibly achieve.

include tamim in the list

zainab
December 21, 2007, 10:09 AM

Please do not hope for anything from Ash, expect the worst, but hope for the best.
If he does not pass it now, he will surely do so in the SA series. Ash is not a dependable batsman, but on a good day, he can score beautifully.
With all his talent and classy stroke play, he still cannot achieve mental stability like Jayawardena and Sangakarra who have really worked very hard at achieving what they accomplished. Ash should take a page out of their books. Jayawardena only achieved this greatness after 2003. He was dropped from the national team, but came back with a vengeance, great captain and leads from the front.

Rabz
December 21, 2007, 12:50 PM
Excellent post Jisaan.Nice to see the team is heading to some personal goals too.May be it would inspire them to play better.

jisaan
December 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
Please do not hope for anything from Ash, expect the worst, but hope for the best.
If he does not pass it now, he will surely do so in the SA series. Ash is not a dependable batsman, but on a good day, he can score beautifully.
With all his talent and classy stroke play, he still cannot achieve mental stability like Jayawardena and Sangakarra who have really worked very hard at achieving what they accomplished. Ash should take a page out of their books. Jayawardena only achieved this greatness after 2003. He was dropped from the national team, but came back with a vengeance, great captain and leads from the front.

on his day, he can make mockery of any attack, yes, i insist, any attack.

Gowza
December 21, 2007, 03:29 PM
sure on his day ashraful can make a mockery of any attack, the problem is that those type of days are rare. anyway i really think it is all mental with ashraful atm, he's much like ponting in that he always looks to be in good touch, the difference obviously is that ponting converts the good touch into good scores much more frequently than ashraful does. i do think ashraful will come good and become a consistent player, i'm just not sure how long it's going to take.

mildwind
December 21, 2007, 03:33 PM
spot on

can't agree more

zia
December 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
Just look at us. We are a united bunch here. Praying for our players to set a milestone. On the other side of the coin our politicians are in jail for setting milestones in wealth accumulation. We are united there too by sending them to where they belong. With all these positive vibes I believe our cricketers will set milestones and get us some wins. Just wish them the best.

PS: I am not a politician. Just love my Bangladesh.

al Furqaan
December 21, 2007, 08:23 PM

no way. mortaza is good but he is no super striker. he has rarely gotten more than 5 wickets in a 3 match series. personally, i would like to see rip through batting lineups but i think its unlikely. 5-6 wickets is what i hope he gets with economical bowling.

al Furqaan
December 21, 2007, 08:25 PM
good thread, was well aware of most of the milestones. lets pray that all the milestones are reached and are just stepping stones to bigger things!

Gowza
December 21, 2007, 08:58 PM
these milestones may not seem like much to the more established test nations but it's just the start for BD cricket. this current generation are going to be setting all the test and one-day records for future generation of BD players to attempt to break, so hopefully they'll represent well and make some of those records tough to beat.

Rifat
December 21, 2007, 09:15 PM
these milestones may not seem like much to the more established test nations but it's just the start for BD cricket. this current generation are going to be setting all the test and one-day records for future generation of BD players to attempt to break, so hopefully they'll represent well and make some of those records tough to beat.

wow, this thread keeps getting better and better! excellent stuff! :)

Omio
December 21, 2007, 09:29 PM
Hopefully Ash will cross 2000 run of both test and odi.

al Furqaan
December 21, 2007, 10:06 PM

yea...starting out records are usually not that great. and its always fun to see who can get how close or actually break records.

"records were meant to be broken - and back in the day played on a record player"

Pundit
December 22, 2007, 01:33 AM

The most mature comment, by far.

wiseshah
December 22, 2007, 02:27 AM
Prelude:

Apart from wins and losses, cricket offers a lot of interesting facts. Individual achievements/milestones are probably more visible in cricket than any other game. With more and more international matches, Bangladeshi players are getting the opportunity to enrich their career with more and more individual achivements. That makes the game even more interesting to the followers. Hence, a thread has been instigated. Hope this will keep us updated on imminent milestones before every series/tournament.

Possible Milestones in the ODI series against NZ:

1) 100th wkt for Mashrafe:

3) 1000 runs for Shakib Al Hasan:

4) Other milestones:

Ashraful, Shakib, & Rajin, all with 01 hundred agt their names, will have the chance to lessen the gap with S. Nafees' 04 hundreds.

hats off to jisaan for making such a nice thread and wonderful statistics. i dont know how much time you spend to make this thread more enjoyable but all ur hard work make sense and its simply great. thanks again.

I love this BC forum. most guys are so knowledgable and have polite and friendly attitude

MohammedC
December 25, 2007, 11:12 PM

Could have done it today......but Ash is Ash

BD-Shardul
December 26, 2007, 03:56 AM
Shakib Al Hasan's batting score in last five ODIs: 5, 0, 15, 2, 6

He needs 57 more runs reach 1000 runs mark.

Gowza
December 26, 2007, 04:03 AM
Shakib Al Hasan's batting score in last five ODIs: 5, 0, 15, 2, 6

He needs 57 more runs reach 1000 runs mark.

not looking likely based on that, hopefully he can come up with a good score in the next couple of matches and achieve 1000 runs. on the plus side ashraful is likely to reach the 2000 run mark this series.

BD-Shardul
December 26, 2007, 05:30 AM
Including today's duck, this was third consecutive ODI duck for our cute wickwt keeper Mushafiqur Rahim.

Alarming!!!!

zainab
December 26, 2007, 07:43 AM
Ash will pass his 2000 Odi runs in this series. i am very confident of it. He only needs 12 more runs and Inshallah, he will achieve it.

oporajeyo_bangla
December 26, 2007, 08:02 AM
I love this BC forum. most guys are so knowledgable and have polite and friendly attitude

couldn't have said it better!

Protic
December 26, 2007, 10:10 AM
Mashrafe will have to wait for South Africa series for 100 wickets..
Ashraful will prolly get to 2100 runs.. Sakib MIGHT get his 1000 runs..
And btw Rafique has 125 odi wkts in 125 matches.. Vettori has 207 in 207.

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 12:25 PM
bd captain moves within 12 runs of being the 2nd bangladeshi to score 2,000 odi runs.

come on ash. don't keep us waiting beyond 28th december

Dhakablues
December 26, 2007, 12:30 PM
I think we all kinda agree that Ashraful is the greatest Player Bangladesh ever produced to date!!!! I mean this is no Bangalee/Bangladeshee or Jatir Pita/Ghoshok debate,, this is true as,mmm,,, hmmmm,, wellll,.,,no, mmmm, wait,,, actually, hmmm,,,, no,!! (there are no non-controversial figures in Bangladesh, sadly)

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 12:34 PM
And btw Rafique has 125 odi wkts in 125 matches.. Vettori has 207 in 207.

as per cricinfo,

rafique has 119 wkts from 123 matches (excluding afro-asia cup matches)
vettori has 208 from 208.

Interestingly, both of them are leading wicket takers for their respective country

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 12:51 PM
I think we all kinda agree that Ashraful is the greatest Player Bangladesh ever produced to date!!!! I mean this is no Bangalee/Bangladeshee or Jatir Pita/Ghoshok debate,, this is true as,mmm,,, hmmmm,, wellll,.,,no, mmmm, wait,,, actually, hmmm,,,, no,!! (there are no non-controversial figures in Bangladesh, sadly)

i won't agree to you if i m the worst stupid fan cricket has ever seen

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 02:00 PM
Ashraful has won the Man of the Match for the 6th time in odis - most by a bangladeshi.
hey! wait.....
Mashrafee has done it 06 times too.
but Shahriar Nafees was the 1st bangladeshi to win half-a-dozen MoMs in ODIs.

with These Three Table-Toppers, who lies in the 2nd position?

one Mohammad Rafique with 4 MoM trophies in his showcase (ODI only). (With Dorjoys in the helm, there is very little chance for him to get any opportunity to improve on that)
he is accompanied by Aftab Ahmed at the 2nd position.

some more facts:
1)
it took ash 105 matches to be there
today's match was Mash's 70th.
SN has featured in only 49 of ODIs so far..... (Don't we miss him soooo badly.....?)

2)
out of six MoMs,

Ash ended on the losing side on 02 occassions
SN had to suffer from similar fate once
MASH? all his six brought wins for this win-starved country.
Rafique too has a 100% success in this regard.
Aftab was on the losing side once.

3)
Ash's 06 MoMs came agt SAF (twice) AUS, NZ, Zim & Bermuda
Mash got 03 agt kenya, 02 agt INDIA, 01 agt Scotland
SN got 03 agt zim, 01 each agt AUS, ken & bermuda
Rafique acheived the same twice each agt zim & ken
Aftab's MoMs came agt NZ, SL & zim (twice)

4)
* Mash got Hattrick MoMs agt Kenya - only instance for Bangladeshis, so far.
* INDIA is the only major team to be beaten by BD, Mash became MoM on both
occassions.
* BD's first ODI win witnessed Rafique being the 1st successful MoM
* Athar Ali Khan is the 1st BD to win a MoM award in ODIs (agt SL in Asia Cup 1990)

5) Ashraful's counterpart Vettori has only 05 MoMs. two future captains Pieterson (eng) & M. Clarke (aus) has won 06 MoMs too. Kumble has won 06 MoMs.
* Mash's friend I. Pathan also has 06 similar awards agt his name.

Tigers_eye
December 26, 2007, 02:05 PM
3)
Ash's 06 MoMs came agt SAF (twice) AUS, NZ, Zim & Bermuda
Mash got 03 agt kenya, 02 agt INDIA, 01 agt Scotland
SN got 03 agt zim, 01 each agt AUS, ken & bermuda
Rafique acheived the same twice each agt zim & ken
Aftab's MoMs came agt NZ, SL & zim (twice)

Mash and Rafique got their MoM against dudh bhat teams.

al Furqaan
December 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
yesterday CI scorecard said MoM was ash, now it says how...wierd

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 02:30 PM
Including today's duck, this was third consecutive ODI duck for our cute wickwt keeper Mushafiqur Rahim.

Alarming!!!!

Tamim's 19th innings saw him score the 3rd 50 in his short career.
but quite amazingly he hasn't hit a duck in his career..... best by a bangladeshi

However, in terms of matches, Shahadat holds the record for not scoring a DUCK in his 25 matches so far.

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 02:42 PM

Probably, you missed the match on tv.... it's won by ashraful, not how.

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 02:58 PM
including the afro-asia cup matches, Mashrafe has 92 wickets. that leaves him 08 wickets away from 100 wkts.

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 03:03 PM
small nz boundaries might see aftab be the 1st bangladeshi to hit 50 sixes!
Mashrafee and Rafique are distant 2nds with 29 each
Ashraful has sent 21 balls over the boundary ropes in odis.

Murad
December 26, 2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks Jisaan for the stats.. You seem to be working so hard on them...

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 03:11 PM
King of Scoop Paddle has scored 50 or more for the 13th time in ODIs.

Only Habibul Bashar is ahead of him with 14.

Aftab has 12, Shahriar Nafees has 11 (4 hundreds & 7 fifties) and
Javed Omar has 10.

jisaan
December 26, 2007, 03:16 PM
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="MARGIN: auto auto auto -35.25pt; WIDTH: 129.34%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="129%" border=0><THEAD><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap>Wkt<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 5.36%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap width="5%">Runs<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap width="35%">Partners<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap width="14%">Opposition<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap width="14%">Ground<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" noWrap>Match Date<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>1st<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 5.36%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="5%">170<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Shahriar Hossain, Mehrab Hossain<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Zimbabwe</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Dhaka (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/56661.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="3" Day="25" Year="1999">25 Mar 1999</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>2nd<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 5.36%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="5%">150<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Mohammad Rafique, Aftab Ahmed<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Zimbabwe</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Dhaka (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/56661.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="1" Day="31" Year="2005">31 Jan 2005</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>3rd<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>134*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Shahriar Nafees, Shakib Al Hasan<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:place>Bermuda</st1:place><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">St John's (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/59495.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="2" Day="25" Year="2007">25 Feb 2007</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>4th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>175*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Rajin Saleh, Habibul Bashar<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Kenya</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Fatullah (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/56667.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="3" Day="25" Year="2006">25 Mar 2006</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>5th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 5.36%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="5%">116<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Ashraful<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Canada</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">St John's (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/59495.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="2" Day="28" Year="2007">28 Feb 2007</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 6"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>6th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>123*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Al Sahariar, Khaled Mashud<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:place>West Indies</st1:place><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Dhaka (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/56661.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="10" Day="8" Year="1999">8 Oct 1999</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 7"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>7th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 5.36%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="5%">89<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Alok Kapali, Khaled Mashud<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Kenya</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Fatullah (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/56667.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 7pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="3" Day="23" Year="2006">23 Mar 2006</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 8"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>8th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>70*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Khaled Mashud, Mohammad Rafique<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:country-region><st1:place>New Zealand</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Kimberley (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/59135.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="2" Day="26" Year="2003">26 Feb 2003</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 9"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>9th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>62*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Khaled Mashud, Mohammad Rafique<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:place>West Indies</st1:place><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Kingstown (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/59463.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>15 May 2004<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 10; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>10th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap>54*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.48%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="35%">Khaled Mashud, Tapash Baisya<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.16%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Sri Lanka</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 14.82%; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap width="14%">Colombo (SSC) (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/59308.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Month="8" Day="31" Year="2005">31 Aug 2005</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gowza
December 30, 2007, 06:29 PM
on a positive note at least ashraful reached 2000 ODI runs this series.

al Furqaan
December 30, 2007, 06:40 PM
on a positive note at least ashraful reached 2000 ODI runs this series.

yea...but he should have targeted getting to 2050 runs for the series

zainab
December 31, 2007, 12:02 PM
yea...but he should have targeted getting to 2050 runs for the series

Be happy that he reached the milestone of 2000 runs. We all feel that he should have had at least 3000 runs for the number of years he has been playing, but he has hit bad patches so many times, in my opinion, some players would have given up, he started playing too young and this has severely hampered his progress, he may have the talent but lacks mental maturity.
Another player who is talented but lacks mental maturity is Aftab, now I hope that Tamim do not fall by the wayside.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 01:00 PM
Shakib's 1,000 odi runs in 39 matches!

amid all the painful losses and hard-to-tolerate heartbreaks, milestones keep on coming our way, very few though. so after a long break, i would like to turn my fellow bcers attention to something positive:
the latest one is SHAKIB's 1,000 runs in odis!

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 01:35 PM
Shakib is the 9th BD Batsman to have scored 1,000 odi runs.

irteja
March 13, 2008, 01:45 PM
Shakib is the 9th BD Batsman to have scored 1,000 odi runs.

NOT 9Th . Shakib is the 8th BD Batsman to have scored 1,000 odi runs. Here Is The 13 list
SOURCE (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?class=2;id=25;type=team)

Habibul Bashar <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p><font size=" /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mohammad Ashraful <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Khaled Mashud <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Aftab Ahmed
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Shahriar Nafees <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Javed Omar <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mohammad Rafique <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Shakib Al Hasan
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Rajin Saleh <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Khaled Mahmud <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Akram Khan <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Alok Kapali
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Aminul Islam <o:p></o:p>

auntu
March 13, 2008, 01:58 PM
Shakib's 1,000 odi runs in 39 matches!

amid all the painful losses and hard-to-tolerate heartbreaks, milestones keep on coming our way, very few though. so after a long break, i would like to turn my fellow bcers attention to something positive:
the latest one is SHAKIB's 1,000 runs in odis!

nice digging !:wave:

i saw a new thread on Shakib's milestone. But this should continue and that thread can moved to this 1.

What do u think MODs?

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2008, 02:15 PM
NOT 9Th . Shakib is the 8th BD Batsman to have scored 1,000 odi runs. Here Is The 13 list
SOURCE (http://stats.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?class=2;id=25;type=team)
He is the 9th batsman to achieve that feet. He crossed Rajin after that so his position is 8th among the all time scorers for BD. By the way, he jumped 3 BD batsman in his last outing. 11 to 8.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 02:17 PM
Shakib is the 2nd quickest to reach the milestone after Shahriar Nafees who took 29 matches to score 1,000 odi runs.

No. of matches taken by others to score 1,000 runs:

3. Aftab Ahmed - 43
4. Rajin Saleh - 43
5. Javed Omar - 46
6. Md. Ashraful - 52
7. Habibul Bashar - 56
8. Khaled Mashud - 77
9. Md. Rafique - 93

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 02:21 PM

Habibul Bashar <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p><font size=" /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mohammad Ashraful <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Khaled Mashud <o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Aftab Ahmed
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Shahriar Nafees <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Javed Omar <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mohammad Rafique <o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Shakib Al Hasan
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Rajin Saleh <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Khaled Mahmud (991 runs)
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Akram Khan (976 runs)
<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Alok Kapali (964 runs)
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Aminul Islam (794)<o:p></o:p>

total runs scored by K. mahmud, Akram, Kapali & Aminul are quoted inside brackets.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 02:27 PM
Ashraful is 2nd to reach 2,000 run-landmark:
interestingly, although Ash took 4 matches less than Habibul to score 1,000 runs, he fell behind the latter in scoring 2,000 odi runs.

* Habibul crossed 2,000 runs in his 100th match
* Ashraful had to appear in 7 more matches to be the only 2nd bd batsman so far to have scored 2,000 runs.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 02:32 PM
More good news for shakib fans:

Shakib has the best average for any bangladeshi with 35.37.
Shahriar Nafees is the 2nd on the list with 33.65.

no other bd cricketer has an avg of 30 in odis. next 3 are:

3rd: Aftab Ahmed - 26.43
4th: Rajin Saleh - 23.92
5th: Javed Omar - 23.85

bdchamp20
March 13, 2008, 02:38 PM

no other bd cricketer has an avg of 30 in odis. next 3 are:

3rd: Aftab Ahmed - 26.43
4th: Rajin Saleh - 23.92
5th: Javed Omar - 23.85
Roquibul Hasan and Mamudullah Riyad...or they dont count coz they havent played more than 2 and 1 matches

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 02:48 PM
Imminent Milestones:

over the next two months, bd will be playing 9 more odis (01 agt SAF, 03 agt IRELAND, 05 agt PAK). so, whatelse could we achieve from them?

Here is a list:

1. 100th wkt for MASHARAFE & RAZZAK:
Although Mash is ahead with 94 wkts right now, but, i think, a lot of ppl believe Raz (currently on 84) would reach there first.

2. AFTAB (1,745) needs 255 to complete 2,000 runs:

out of the said 9, aftab would get to play 8 of them. looking at inconsistency of our players, it may seem a distant possibility... but who knows... score a 100 and the rest would become pretty easy.

3. 14th 50 in odi:
Habibul has the most no. of 50s in odis with 14.
Ashraful has 13 (one 100 & twelve 50s)
Aftab has 13 fifties. it remains to be seen who crosses the mark first!

4. Habibul to be dethroned by Ashraful:
Ash (2,024) needs 145 runs to dethrone Habibul (2,168) as the top run-getter in odis for bd. we know ashraful. hence it might happen in 03 matches or it may even take 20 matches...!!!

5. Rasel is 6 short of 50 wkts:
Syed Rasel needs only 6 more wkts to increase his tally to 50 ODI wkts. once he has done so, he will be the 6th BD bowler to be there after Rafique, Mashrafe, Razzak, K. Mahmud & Tapash.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 02:57 PM
Highest 5th wkt parthership:

Shakib & Rakib's 119 in the 2nd ODI has bettered our 5th wkt record of 116 held earlier by Shakib & Ashraful.
it's worth to have a look at our current record of partnerships:

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 89.28%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="89%" border=0><THEAD><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap>Wkt<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></div><font face=" /><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 9.24%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap width="9%"><FONT face=Arial>Runs<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap><o:p><FONT face=Arial> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Partners<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>Opposition<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Ground<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cccccc; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" noWrap><FONT face=Arial>Match Date<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>1st<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 9.24%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="9%"><FONT face=Arial>170<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><o:p><FONT face=Arial> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Shahriar Hossain, Mehrab Hossain<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Zimbabwe</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Dhaka (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/56661.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="1999" Day="25" Month="3">25 Mar 1999</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>2nd<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 9.24%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="9%"><FONT face=Arial>150<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><o:p><FONT face=Arial> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Mohammad Rafique, Aftab Ahmed<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Zimbabwe</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Dhaka (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/56661.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="2005" Day="31" Month="1">31 Jan 2005</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>3rd<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>134*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Shahriar Nafees, Shakib Al Hasan<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:place>Bermuda</st1:place><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>St John's (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/59495.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="2007" Day="25" Month="2">25 Feb 2007</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>4th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>175*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Rajin Saleh, Habibul Bashar<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Kenya</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Fatullah (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/56667.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="2006" Day="25" Month="3">25 Mar 2006</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>5th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 9.24%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="9%"><FONT face=Arial>119<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Shakib Al Hasan, Raqibul Hasan<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:country-region><st1:place>South Africa</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Dhaka (SBNS) (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/236761.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="2008" Day="12" Month="3">12 Mar 2008</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 6"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>6th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>123*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Al Sahariar, Khaled Mashud<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:place>West Indies</st1:place><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Dhaka (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/56661.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="1999" Day="8" Month="10">8 Oct 1999</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 7"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>7th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 9.24%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="9%"><FONT face=Arial>89<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Alok Kapali, Khaled Mashud<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Kenya</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Fatullah (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/56667.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="2006" Day="23" Month="3">23 Mar 2006</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 8"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>8th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>70*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Khaled Mashud, Mohammad Rafique<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:country-region><st1:place>New Zealand</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Kimberley (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/59135.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial><st1:date Year="2003" Day="26" Month="2">26 Feb 2003</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 9"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>9th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>62*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Khaled Mashud, Mohammad Rafique<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:place>West Indies</st1:place><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Kingstown (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/59463.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>15 May 2004<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 10; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>10th<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><FONT face=Arial>54*<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 37.42%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="37%"><FONT face=Arial>Khaled Mashud, Tapash Baisya<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 15.82%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="15%"><FONT face=Arial>v <st1:country-region><st1:place>Sri Lanka</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16.56%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap width="16%"><FONT face=Arial>Colombo (SSC) (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/ground/59308.html)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #CCCCCC .75pt" vAlign=top noWrap><st1:date Year="2005" Day="31" Month="8"><FONT face=Arial>31 Aug 2005</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fazal
March 13, 2008, 03:03 PM
wow from 6th to 10th wicket... one common Name... Pilot.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 03:03 PM
27th partnership of 100 or more:

Rakib & Shakib's 119 run partnership is the 27th 100-run partnership in bangladesh's 168 matches.
ONLY 27th!
that explains our woeful record of losses and losses and losses to some extent.

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 03:17 PM
Roquibul Hasan and Mamudullah Riyad...or they dont count coz they havent played more than 2 and 1 matches

but he featured in only 2 of our ODIs.

Eshen
March 13, 2008, 03:18 PM

Those two are up their because of their minnow bashing scores. Not considering minnow matches, I believe Tamim Iqbal has the highest average (26.47) among the current players (not considering Rokib and Riyad).

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2008, 03:28 PM
Those two are up their because of their minnow bashing scores...
These two at least did what they were suppose to do. For the rest, there is no excuse of not able to bash the minnows. Shame on the non-minnow bashers. 2006'a Roshogolla plate'a diwa hoisilo tao parlo na. Khawai ditey hobey???

Eshen
March 13, 2008, 03:39 PM
These two at least did what they were suppose to do. For the rest, there is no excuse of not able to bash the minnows. Shame on the non-minnow bashers. 2006'a Roshogolla plate'a diwa hoisilo tao parlo na. Khawai ditey hobey???
Those two are good Roshogolla eaters, no doubt about that. But, as Spitty says, it does not matter at the end of the day what you have done against Zim and Ken, if you keep on delivering F grade performances against other teams (however, Shakib's average against non-minnows is no worse than those of Ash and Aftab).

irteja
March 13, 2008, 03:41 PM

is it?:o

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 03:52 PM
Those two are up their because of their minnow bashing scores. Not considering minnow matches, I believe Tamim Iqbal has the highest average (26.47) among the current players (not considering Rokib and Riyad).

who asked them not to bash the minnows? SHAKIB, or SHAHRIAR?

jisaan
March 14, 2008, 03:28 AM
Razzak moves 01 step closer towards 100 wkts

Rabz
March 14, 2008, 04:49 AM
Graeme Smith scores 5000th odi runs.
...and 38th fifty.

Congrats to him.

mshakir56
March 14, 2008, 05:54 AM
Grame Smith also take away the man of the series award ! Bangladesh certainly has been his happy hunting ground, this time around !

thebest
March 14, 2008, 11:52 AM
Those two are good Roshogolla eaters, no doubt about that. But, as Spitty says, it does not matter at the end of the day what you have done against Zim and Ken, if you keep on delivering F grade performances against other teams (however, Shakib's average against non-minnows is no worse than those of Ash and Aftab).
I respectfully disagree. It is aggregate that count. Ijaj ahmed (47.17) has better average against Aussi than Inzy (31.4). Does this means Ijaz is better batsman then Inzi?
BTW SN has a test century against the aussi while our supposed best player has highest score of 29

jisaan
March 14, 2008, 12:37 PM

please find me some ROSHGOLLA EATERS AGT IRE LAND! i'm ready to take anything from any one who would fetch us wins agt the irish!

then you'd have enough time to call them CHAM CHAM/SHONDESH/ ROSH MALAI EATERS!

jisaan
March 14, 2008, 01:01 PM
Graeme Smith scores 5000th odi runs.
...and 38th fifty.

Congrats to him.
Graeme Smith (5,016 including 7 centuries) is the 6th S. African to score 5,000 odi runs after:

1. J. Kallis - 9,512 (16 centuries)
2. H. Gibbs - 7,453 (20 centuries)
3. G. Kirsten - 6,798 (13 centuries)
4. J. Rhodes - 5,935 (2 centuries)
5. H. Cronje - 5,565 (2 centuries)

One World
March 14, 2008, 01:03 PM
Very impressive. Great thread. :up:

So no ASH in any record partnership, disappointing.

Spitfire_x86
March 14, 2008, 01:22 PM
I respectfully disagree. It is aggregate that count. Ijaj ahmed (47.17) has better average against Aussi than Inzy (31.4). Does this means Ijaz is better batsman then Inzi?
The aggregate counts only when you have decent average in a prolonged career. And that can't happen when you average around 20 against every top class opponent and have good average only against minnows.

There's also a limit of how low a batsman can perform against certain opposition or in certain countries. You mentioned Inzi's average against Australia, which is better than career average of our best ever test batsman. Tendulkar hasn't done very well in away tests against South Africa, but he still averages slightly below 40 in those matches.

jisaan
March 14, 2008, 02:03 PM
Very impressive. Great thread. :up:

Thanks!

jisaan
March 16, 2008, 12:34 PM
Tamim's 19th innings saw him score the 3rd 50 in his short career.
but quite amazingly he hasn't hit a duck in his career..... best by a bangladeshi

However, in terms of matches, Shahadat holds the record for not scoring a DUCK in his 25 matches so far.

tamim's record has ended in the 2nd match agt SAF!
shahadat, too, lost it... his 1st duck came in the 28th match of his career!

jisaan
March 16, 2008, 12:54 PM
Imminent Milestones:

over the next two months, bd will be playing 9 more odis (01 agt SAF, 03 agt IRELAND, 05 agt PAK). so, whatelse could we achieve from them?

Here is a list:

1. 100th wkt for MASHARAFE & RAZZAK:
Although Mash is ahead with 94 wkts right now, but, i think, a lot of ppl believe Raz (currently on 84) would reach there first.

2. AFTAB (1,745) needs 255 to complete 2,000 runs:

out of the said 9, aftab would get to play 8 of them. looking at inconsistency of our players, it may seem a distant possibility... but who knows... score a 100 and the rest would become pretty easy.

3. 14th 50 in odi:
Habibul has the most no. of 50s in odis with 14.
Ashraful has 13 (one 100 & twelve 50s)
Aftab has 13 fifties. it remains to be seen who crosses the mark first!

4. Habibul to be dethroned by Ashraful:
Ash (2,024) needs 145 runs to dethrone Habibul (2,168) as the top run-getter in odis for bd. we know ashraful. hence it might happen in 03 matches or it may even take 20 matches...!!!

5. Rasel is 6 short of 50 wkts:
Syed Rasel needs only 6 more wkts to increase his tally to 50 ODI wkts. once he has done so, he will be the 6th BD bowler to be there after Rafique, Mashrafe, Razzak, K. Mahmud & Tapash.

nothing much has changed after the last match agt SAF.
1. Ash could muster only 9 runs, thus improving his career runs to 2,033 - still 136 runs behind Habibul.
2. Razzak has got 01 more wkt. he is now on 85.

jisaan
March 16, 2008, 01:01 PM
Aftab needs only 3 more to be the 1st bangladeshi with 50 sixes in odis! hope he reaches there in this series.

thebest
March 16, 2008, 01:03 PM
The aggregate counts only when you have decent average in a prolonged career. And that can't happen when you average around 20 against every top class opponent and have good average only against minnows.

There's also a limit of how low a batsman can perform against certain opposition or in certain countries. You mentioned Inzi's average against Australia, which is better than career average of our best ever test batsman. Tendulkar hasn't done very well in away tests against South Africa, but he still averages slightly below 40 in those matches.
When I am comparing Inzi , i m comparing him with another Pakistani where Batsman are expected to have a minimum average of 35. Thus it is much more important who is minnow basher and who is not. In our case our best is just over 30 ; so it does not matter against whom he is making run.

jisaan
March 16, 2008, 01:19 PM
razzak's current economy rate is 4.07!

should he be able to bring that down to less than 4.00, he will be only the 2nd odi bowler among current players after muralitharan (3.87) to boast of that.

jisaan
March 17, 2008, 12:20 PM
Bangladesh has won 6 series & 1 tournament so far (all against minnows) !

jisaan
March 17, 2008, 12:34 PM
think it's a good time to look at some of our mosts & bests:
1) Most runs in a series - Shahriar Nafees, 274 @ 68.50 agt zim 2006-07
2) Highest Innings - Shakib Al Hasan, 134* agt Canada,
3) Most wkts in a series - Abdur Razzak, 13, wc '07
4) Best bowling in a match - Mashrafe Mortaza, 6/26, agt Kenya
5) Highest team total - 301/7 agt Kenya
6) Lowest team total -76 (twice) agt India & Sri Lanka
7) Highest partnership - 175* Rajin & Habibul agt Kenya

jisaan
March 18, 2008, 06:08 AM
Some memorable achievements from the 1st match agt ireland:
1) this is our 1st win agt them
2) Mashrafe becomes MoM for the 7th time - most by a bangladeshi
3) Ashraful hits his 14th score of 50 (including one 100). thus he equals Habibul Bashar's record.
4) Mash needs only 3 more wkts to be the 2nd bd with 100 wkts.
5) 28th 100-run partnership for Bangladesh
SN & Ash's 130 run partnership is the 28th for us and 2nd best for the 3rd wkt

jisaan
March 18, 2008, 06:13 AM
i am really lookin forward to a 300 plus score... i would take that agt any team.
only that score of 301 agt kenya is as poor as it could be for a team that has played 169 matches.

jisaan
March 20, 2008, 11:09 AM
Rat Race: Aftab vs Ashraful vs Shahriar Nafees

a healthy rat race is going on amoung the 03 stalwarts of bangladesh cricket!

in terms of runs:

Aftab (1,817) needs only 2 more runs to take over the 3rd position from Khaled Mashud (1,818) in terms of total runs for bangladesh.
Another 34 runs will make Ashraful (2,135) the highest bangladeshi run-getter in ODIs. Habibul has 2,168 runs.
Shahriar Nafees's (1,757) rise has been overshadowed by his more reputed teammates.
today was aftab's 74th ODI;
Ash has featured in 110 matches. SN less than half of Ash (54).

we might see both aftab and shahriar in the 2,000 run club soon.
the way they are progressing, Ash's position will be challenged before the year has ended!

cricman
March 20, 2008, 11:20 AM
No Fair SN gets to open :D, one has a feeling with all these ODI's were playing Aftab and SN might Crack 2500 by years end and even 3000 for Ash, Razzak and Mashrafe will have a chance to after 125-150 wickets by Years end.

irteja
March 20, 2008, 11:28 AM
Rat Race: Aftab vs Shahriar vs Ashraful<FONT size=" /><o:p></o:p></u><o:p></o:p></u></b>
<u><font size=" /><o:p><FONT size=3></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>.................................................. ............ <o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3></I>

A.2.1: Avoid all caps, all bold, excessively large fonts or excessive number of emoticons

jisaan
March 20, 2008, 12:00 PM
[/u]

A.2.1: Avoid all caps, all bold, excessively large fonts or excessive number of emoticons
[/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size]

thanks!
but i've posted that twice, edited them thrice.. still it differs a lot from the original version.
i still don't know what could've gone wrong!

jisaan
March 20, 2008, 12:27 PM
Rat race: Part-2

in terms of fifties:

Habibul's 14 fifties had been the most by a bangladeshi in ODIs. It still is. but within a period of 3 days, he has been joined by two more - Ashraful & Aftab.
While the magical taste 3-figure is yet unknown to aftab, ashraful has only one but the most famous 100 for us in int'l cricket. he also has 13 fifities.
SN's consecutive 50s in the 1st 2 matches has increased his fifites in ODIs to 13 (4 centuries & 9 fifties)

the last match of the series gives them the opportunity to have another go at the record book!
best of luck to all of them!

jisaan
March 20, 2008, 12:36 PM
Reza has the 4th best figure!

Best bowling by BD bowlers in ODIs:
1) Mashrafe 10-0-26-6 vs Kenya, 15-Aug-06
2) Aftab 10-0-31-5 vs New Zealand, 05-Nov-04
3) Razzak 10-2-33-5 vs Zimbabwe, 05-Dec-06
4) Farhad 10-3-42-5 vs Ireland, 20-Mar-08
5) Rafique 10-0-47-5 vs Kenya, 23-Mar-06

Tintin
March 20, 2008, 12:38 PM
Dedicated to Sohel ;) (actually building up on his post in another thread)

SN went past Rahul Dravid today to become the fifth highest scorer against minnows. He beat Herschelle Gibbs and Jayasuriya in the last match.

Only Tendulkar, Ganguly, Gayle and Yousuf are ahead of him and he is very likely to beat MoYo in the 3rd ODI.

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=11;o pposition=12;opposition=14;opposition=15;oppositio n=17;opposition=19;opposition=26;opposition=28;opp osition=29;opposition=30;opposition=9;orderby=runs ;template=results;type=batting

Kuddus
March 20, 2008, 12:49 PM
Nafees was unlucky. Majority of the times if you score an unbeaten 90 and your team wins chances are you are going to be M.O.M. Mash had been in such a bad patch lately, that even a meager 3 wicket haul gets magnified. It's almost as if they gave him the M.O.M to keep him happy so that he can perform better consistently.

tonoy
March 20, 2008, 02:20 PM
Rat Race: Aftab vs Ashraful vs Shahriar Nafees

a healthy rat race is going on amoung the 03 stalwarts of bangladesh cricket!

in terms of runs:

Aftab (1,817) needs only 2 more runs to take over the 3rd position from Khaled Mashud (1,818) in terms of total runs for bangladesh.
Another 34 runs will make Ashraful (2,135) the highest bangladeshi run-getter in ODIs. Habibul has 2,168 runs.
Shahriar Nafees's (1,757) rise has been overshadowed by his more reputed teammates.
today was aftab's 74th ODI;
Ash has featured in 110 matches. SN less than half of Ash (54).

we might see both aftab and shahriar in the 2,000 run club soon.
the way they are progressing, Ash's position will be challenged before the year has ended!

The last Odi will be interesting. A century from Sn will surely close the gaps, once and for all.

jisaan
March 21, 2008, 09:03 AM
Mashrafe has won 7 MOMs in ODIs.
Ashraful & Shahriar Nafees have 6 each agt their names.

is it the time to catch up masrafe?

One World
March 21, 2008, 09:09 AM
I want Razzak to get a five wicket haul in next match. He can do it.

Fazal
March 21, 2008, 09:15 AM
Mashrafe has won 7 MOMs in ODIs.
Ashraful & Shahriar Nafees have 6 each agt their names.

is it the time to catch up masrafe?

wow.

So its Mashrafee (and not Ash) who is the KING of "match winning player".

In same way, SN already tied up with Ash (playing lmuch less games than Ash)

Looks like we have quite a few "Match winners" besides Ash.

Then we have Razzak. I don't how many he got already.

This just tells me, contrary to popular belief, the team doesn't depend on one player. There are a quite a few players in the team, who have the potential to win a game for you.

Thats a GOOD sign.

mali007
March 21, 2008, 09:29 AM
Aftab is the only bowler to take 5 wks against a strong team like NZ ------- others took against the MINNOWS!!!!

Fazal
March 21, 2008, 09:33 AM
Against Mini Midi Mod... who cares?

As long as they are wearing our national jersey, playing for the national team, they are supposed to be giveing their best. And MOM is an official recognition that: at that game, he was the best player from both sides,

Tigers_eye
March 21, 2008, 10:57 AM
Aftab is the only bowler to take 5 wks against a strong team like NZ ------- others took against the MINNOWS!!!!
Is this a justification of Mash not getting any wickets in the last ODI?

In other words, highly talented Bd players can not perform against Minnows? I don't understand the statement.

jisaan
March 21, 2008, 11:50 AM
wow.

So its Mashrafee (and not Ash) who is the KING of "match winning player".

In same way, SN already tied up with Ash (playing lmuch less games than Ash)

Looks like we have quite a few "Match winners" besides Ash.

Then we have Razzak. I don't how many he got already.

This just tells me, contrary to popular belief, the team doesn't depend on one player. There are a quite a few players in the team, who have the potential to win a game for you.

Thats a GOOD sign.

MoMs for other BD players:

Aftab Ahmed - 4
Shakib Al Hasan - 2
Abdur Razzak - 1

mali007
March 21, 2008, 11:58 AM

In other words, highly talented Bd players can not perform against Minnows? I don't understand the statement.
I am not underminnig others. Aftab being a part time bowler achieved that against a team like NZ ----- may be its a fluke!!

jisaan
March 21, 2008, 12:02 PM
most MoMs for other countries:

1) india - S. Tendulkar - 56
2) sri lanka - S. Jayasuriya - 44
3) W. Indies- V. Richards - 31
4) S. Africa - J. Kallis - 29
5) Australia - R. Ponting - 28
................A. Gilchrist - 28
6) Pakistan - Saeed Anwar - 27
7) New Zealand - N. Astle - 25
8) England - A. Lamb - 13
9) Zimbabwe - G. Flower - 12
10) Kenya - S. Tikolo - 9

jisaan
March 21, 2008, 12:05 PM

mashrafe's best came against kenya
10-0-26-6

jisaan
March 21, 2008, 11:51 PM
SN equals HaBA, ASH & Aftab's record of 14 50s!

jisaan
March 21, 2008, 11:55 PM
Aftab bowled
2 down!

jisaan
March 22, 2008, 02:25 AM
1) SN becomes the 1st Bangladeshi to score 50 in all the matches of a series and 2nd after ash to have 3 50+ scores in a row
2) Tamim hits his 1st ton in ODIs

Mohiul
March 22, 2008, 02:29 AM
come on Mash, increase your tally to 100 wickets in today's match

jisaan
March 22, 2008, 02:34 AM
list of 100s by bangladeshis:
1) Shakib 134* vs Canada
2) Tamim 129 vs Ireland
3) Shahriar Nafees 123*vs Zim
4) Shahriar Nafees 118* vs Zim
5) Rajin Saleh 108* vs Kenya
6) Shahriar Nafees 105* vs Zim
7) Shahriar Nafees 104* vs Bermuda
8) Mehrab Hossain 101 vs Zim
9) Md. Ashraful 100 vs Aus

jisaan
March 22, 2008, 02:38 AM
come on Mash, increase your tally to 100 wickets in today's match

we badly need our main strike bowler to have 100 wkts .. that would add some respectability to our records

Murad
March 22, 2008, 02:39 AM
1) SN becomes the 1st Bangladeshi to score 50 in all the matches of a series and 2nd after ash to have 3 50+ scores in a row

When was it?

Tintin
March 22, 2008, 03:12 AM
When was it?

In England 2005 - 100 v Aus, 94 v Eng, 58 v Aus

Nafi
March 22, 2008, 05:41 AM
list of 100s by bangladeshis:
1) Shakib 134* vs Canada
2) Tamim 129 vs Ireland
3) Shahriar Nafees 123*vs Zim
4) Shahriar Nafees 118* vs Zim
5) Rajin Saleh 108* vs Kenya
6) Shahriar Nafees 105* vs Zim
7) Shahriar Nafees 104* vs Bermuda
8) Mehrab Hossain 101 vs Zim
9) Md. Ashraful 100 vs Aus

Only one century was against a strong team

Sohel
March 22, 2008, 06:14 AM
Only one century was against a strong team

NOt really. Opee's 101 was against a VERY STRONG Zimbo ... :)

Rifat
March 22, 2008, 04:09 PM
NOt really. Opee's 101 was against a VERY STRONG Zimbo ... :)

whatever happened to HIM??? :( :sick:

jisaan
April 7, 2008, 01:28 PM
Milestone time again!

Bowling:

1. come on MASH! only 2 more needed. fetch us a 2nd 100-wkt pleasure!
2. else RAZ will push you to the 3rd spot! he is quite capable to get 10 in 5 matches
3. Rasel will get 6 before the series is decided (by the 3rd match) for his 50th scalp, INSHA-ALLAH!
4. even Shakib - the silent assasin might add 9 more to his bag to complete half-century of wickets!

jisaan
April 11, 2008, 05:52 AM
Ash becomes the highest scorer for bangladesh in odis

jisaan
April 11, 2008, 05:53 AM
ash tries his scoop paddle

jisaan
April 11, 2008, 05:53 AM
Congrats ASHRAFUL

MohammedC
April 11, 2008, 06:12 AM
Well done Ash may be our new avatar is working on him

jisaan
April 11, 2008, 06:22 AM
that 50th sixer keeps eluding aftab
mash is catching up quickly.. with 32 already agt his name

crikfreak
April 12, 2008, 08:22 AM
mash has got the 2nd most 6s i think after aftab.. i hope he hits more and more.. and overtakes aftab:D.. wats up with aftab anyways.. that 50th 6 isn't coming.. i mean..2 MATCHES.. and he hasn't hit a 6.. wierd..