NZ 2-BD 1 :D

Nocturnal
December 20, 2007, 05:35 PM
sadly that is true. but i like to think it will be
NZ 2-BD 1 :D

why sadly if it's Bangladesh 3-0?? :)

nzfan
December 20, 2007, 05:40 PM
The Black caps are wounded and after touring both South Africa and Australia as captain, Vettori will be looking for a series win, so i predict 3-0 to the black caps, thought i would like to see the Bangladeshi team win one.

Antora
December 20, 2007, 05:42 PM
why sadly if it's Bangladesh 3-0?? :)

oh oops.. ma baaaad! if its bangladesh 3-0 then well i think i'll be in heaven!

Thunder
December 20, 2007, 05:51 PM
the best chance for bd will be the first match. If they can't win the first match, it'll be all the way to 3-0

but i am expecting some good individual performances from Junaid and Sajidul..

PoorFan
December 20, 2007, 09:41 PM
I wish it will be 2-1 for BD.

MohammedC
December 20, 2007, 09:42 PM
3-0 to Bangladesh :fanflag:

Murad
December 20, 2007, 09:55 PM
Bangladesh 3-0.

I hope the players proves me wrong.

Rifat
December 20, 2007, 10:00 PM
Bangladesh 3-0.

I hope the players proves me wrong.

you mean you hope the players prove you right! :)

Spitfire_x86
December 20, 2007, 10:14 PM
New Zealand 3-0

Murad
December 20, 2007, 10:30 PM
you mean you hope the players prove you right! :)

oopssssss

i meant to say new zealand 3-0.. and damn i also voted for bd 3-0.

DotBall
December 21, 2007, 12:26 AM
Black Caps 3-0
My heart wants 2-1 or 1-2, but logic says it is gonna be a whitewash :(

Dhakablues
December 21, 2007, 01:48 AM
Yeah,, as Bangladeshis, we fear to dream big but also want to dream a little.. so, yeah 2-1 would be Dhaka's mishti dokan khali.., 1-2 is something we would be really expect, 0-3 is something when we would demand perfomers/Durjoy/Akram to be burnt. And a 3-0? Thats the day we will declare national holiday and free Hasina/Khaleda...

tonoy
December 21, 2007, 02:06 AM
easily nz 3-0. we just arent ready yet.

PoorFan
December 21, 2007, 02:11 AM
Those who voted New Zealand 3-0 ...

should forbid himself login BC, or should leave quiet if already in ... the day BD win a match.

wiseshah
December 21, 2007, 02:38 AM
bangladesh, 3-0 thats my dream, even 2-1 thats my dream
but truth is: NZ 3-0 or 2-1

very disappointed to see practice match performance. BD will miss rasel's accuracy big time. he is the best bowler at this moment.
in real matches, ashraful and aftab will perform, i have no doubt. rest is so unpredictable. I am worrying abt mashrafe and musfiq's form.

But i think, NZ national team's moral is not that high. their club team's performances are always better. Lets see how they come up as a team. good to see our openers are getting run. first zunaed, now tamim. may be next day rest will perform. ash should have given mehrab jr and aftab some bowling. Most of the bowlers are pathetic today, who knows they could have bring us some luck. this is the problem of BD captain, they never use all the bowlers. When kapali and ash is in the team, i always see if ash is bowling, kapali doesnt bowl or vice versa. aftab has 5 wicket next to his name against NZ. what is harm in 1/2 overs. Australia has great amount of bowlers ( tait-lee-johnson-hogg, hopes) still they try symonds and clarke.

our under 19 success's another secret is captain use all his weapons. so opposite team get confused, some times they get confused, either play slow or play fast and lose wicket. changing bowlers is always appreciatable

arifur81
December 21, 2007, 02:43 AM
With Regrets 3-0 to NZ, boro koshto hoyse aita bolte kinto ki kormo, je prodorshoni khela khelse, aita na boila ar ki prediction kormo. Aer poreo mone mone boltesi amare vhol proman koira they banglar damal chelera.

arifur81
December 21, 2007, 02:56 AM

should forbid himself login BC, or should leave quiet if already in ... the day BD win a match.

:)There is no need to get emotional here, we all are Bangladeshi fans and we all want to win every match but the truth and the fact cannot be ignored. Let our boyz win some matches prove the people who voted 3-0 to NZ wrong.
No hard feelings.:)

nzfan
December 21, 2007, 05:34 AM
I think the problem is the Bangladeshi selectors go too much for youth, i would like to see some old stalwarts like rokon come back and have a go once in awhile

zainab
December 21, 2007, 07:06 AM
If NZ wins the first match, then they will gain their confidence and go for an all series win, especially after their performance against SA and Australia, they were badly beaten and will try to salvage some pride here. In my opinion, they have good players, their fielding is one of the best in the world, but SA and Australia was too aggressive and good for them.I dont know how our bowling will fare against their hard hitting batsmen, also without Bond, they still have a good bowling attack.

cricket_king
December 21, 2007, 07:33 AM
After today's pathetic bowling show...New Zealand all the way.

BD-Shardul
December 21, 2007, 07:34 AM

Then why there is the option of NZ 3-0? The options were set by a Bangladeshi.

cricket_dorshok
December 21, 2007, 08:02 AM
Bangladesh 3-0
Go :flag: Go

Moshin
December 21, 2007, 08:04 AM
i have so little hope for bangladesh in this tour
dont know why, but little hope

zainab
December 21, 2007, 08:14 AM
Based on these matches against local league teams, players who are not good enough to play in the national team, one has to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

The bowling is a big problem now, i always thought that the bowling was fairly decent. probably the guys are not sure how the wicket will play, A remedy has to be found soon,or else it will be a total collapse. Styris will hit them out of the park, also they have to set a target of 250+ runs all the time.

Roni_uk
December 21, 2007, 08:25 AM

aawww bless him :saint:

Roni_uk
December 21, 2007, 08:26 AM
Love it to be 3-0 to us and prob will stay up whole nite hoping and praying that we win but the reality is more cruel... 3-0 to the Kiwis :( and thank god its only 3 matches.

Moshin
December 21, 2007, 08:43 AM
Love it to be 3-0 to us and prob will stay up whole nite hoping and praying that we win but the reality is more cruel... 3-0 to the Kiwis :( and thank god its only 3 matches.
same here, its the reality of bangladesh cricket today.

abu2abu
December 21, 2007, 09:39 AM
3-0 to BD?! There are a lot of optimists out there...

akabir77
December 21, 2007, 10:12 AM
just landed on earth... NZ 3- BD 0

jahidus200
December 21, 2007, 10:46 AM

great i like that . now we can beat any team in the world anytime , we should beleave that

Fantastic
December 21, 2007, 11:11 AM
great i like that . now we can beat any team in the world anytime , we should beleave that
Its the players that need to believe that

Fazal
December 21, 2007, 11:55 AM
Ar parlam na. Waited for the last moment. But no light in the tunnel for this series.

There should be some basis even to hope and dream.

al Furqaan
December 21, 2007, 12:12 PM
I think the problem is the Bangladeshi selectors go too much for youth, i would like to see some old stalwarts like rokon come back and have a go once in awhile

our youth are our best bet, in this case selectors have made the gutsy and correct move over the years.

the likes of rokon et al. would never have beaten the aussies, india, or south africa. and never would have progressed out of the first round of the WC.

taklima_naj
December 21, 2007, 12:20 PM
I voted for NZ 2- BD 1.I will be happy if the result like this. However after todays horrible display by our Batsmen and Bowlers with the local team, we cant even predict that. Only Tamim played good who is never consistant and we cant depend on him only.

By the way our players always play good when we dont expect much from them and when we expect they play horrible. That is why again hope everybody will shine in the real match.

Rabz
December 21, 2007, 12:29 PM
I was dreaming it would be Bangladesh 3-0

I'd be ecstatic if it is Bangladesh 2-1

I'd be still more than happy if its Bangladesh 1-2

But Im afraid it would be Bangladesh 0-3

Eshen
December 21, 2007, 12:29 PM
A big NO for Rokon, but I would have gone for Kapali (instead of Mehrab).

Also, when Rasel got injured, the management should have ditched the plan to go with a pacer heavy attack (we don't have enough quality pacers to execute that plan), and should have fallen back on the SLA army of three (just like India in 60's and 70's, who used to go with three spinners regardless of pitch condition as they lacked quality pacers back in the time).

kalpurush
December 21, 2007, 12:34 PM
oopssssss

i meant to say new zealand 3-0.. and damn i also voted for bd 3-0.
Its ok!...we know you are suffering from headache!! Are you feeling better now, Murad?:)

kalpurush
December 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
I was dreaming it would be Bangladesh 3-0

I'd be ecstatic if it is Bangladesh 2-1

I'd be still more than happy if its Bangladesh 1-2

But Im afraid it would be Bangladesh 0-3
No possibility to wash out any of the matches?!!!;)

Ahmed_B
December 21, 2007, 12:44 PM

Your nick should rather be RichFan :)

Eshen
December 21, 2007, 01:14 PM

I can do that if you promise to stay shut until Bangladesh wins a match.

My opinion is Bangladesh will lose the series in 0-3 margin, your opinion is that Bangladesh will win the series in 2-1 margin. Regardless how realistic or unrealistic those opinions may sound, is there any need to get on each others neck based on them ?

akabir77
December 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
poorfan chill out. Don't be like our politicians who lives on cheap emotion. You know 90% chance is 3-0 but you r saying something else just to get cheap popularity...

grow up.

jisaan
December 21, 2007, 02:04 PM
Bangladesh 3-0

Good joke:lol:

jisaan
December 21, 2007, 02:23 PM

somebody wants us to be stupid

Hatebreed
December 21, 2007, 02:29 PM
New Zealand 3-0

Sorry, but judging by the abysmal performance in the warm-up matches, I am not feeling too optimistic about our prospects in the ODI series. At best we might be able to pull off a win, but we will see when that happens.

MohammedC
December 21, 2007, 02:42 PM
New Zealand 3-0

Sorry, but judging by the abysmal performance in the warm-up matches, I am not feeling too optimistic about our prospects in the ODI series. At best we might be able to pull off a win, but we will see when that happens.

True, But this is what patriotic BD supporter like us BC member should say After Rasel and Tushar's injury in first match BD are playing safe, they are not taking enough risk in field to win a match

Hatebreed
December 21, 2007, 02:45 PM
True, But this is what patriotic BD supporter like us BC member should say
Are you saying I am not patriotic? Or are you being sarcastic?

Tanvir703
December 21, 2007, 02:52 PM
After today's pathetic bowling show...New Zealand all the way.

How about the second match bowling figures? Its just a practice match......hmmm....could it be that they are not using their full potential for the risk of injuries? They dont need to prove anything on practice. As far as the outcome.......BD 2-1.

zia
December 21, 2007, 02:53 PM
One win will make me happy. That's it.

MohammedC
December 21, 2007, 04:01 PM
Are you saying I am not patriotic? Or are you being sarcastic?

I would never say you are not patriotic and probably you are more patriotic than I am. I was just being sarcastic in whole.

Rifat
December 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
I wish it will be 2-1 for BD.

don't wish too hard, it might just come true ;)

Rifat
December 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
btw, i voted for 3-0 since it should happen

taklima_naj
December 21, 2007, 04:48 PM
One win will make me happy. That's it.

Me too

KnightBD
December 21, 2007, 06:11 PM
Practice match performaces are below par. BD showed much better performance in WC. Hope they turn around. At least one win will boost our morale. :fanflag:

Rabz
December 22, 2007, 09:19 AM
btw, i voted for 3-0 since it should happen

3-0 which way?

our way or NZ way?

or just making a double bet on both ends....:-p

zainab
December 22, 2007, 11:39 AM
Based on the results of the 2 practice matches against 2 first class teams and being beaten convincingly by them, BD cannot expect to perform better against the national team. These are tough facts one has to accept. They could not bowl out a first class team, and they did not score really well, so this is an uphill task for them.
Also, mentally, after suffering 2 defeats at the hands of sub par teams, how can they not feel deflated especially with their bowling not firing, fielding going downhill and batting as usual below acceptable standards.
I am a die hard BD fan and I always pray for their success, but one has to be realistic.
Let's bless them and hope Allah showers good luck on them.

One World
December 22, 2007, 10:48 PM
Bangladesh can't win a single match with these crap bowling attack they have .

When are you applying for the BD Bowling position, the slot is open.