PDA

View Full Version : which players you want to add in the test matches

wiseshah
December 22, 2007, 02:37 AM
which players you want to add in the test matches n the upcoming series against NZ?

in my opinion, few players should definitely get call in the test matches

1. Shahriar nafees--- Zunaed'splace
2. nafees iqbal--- tamim will be send back
3. alok kapali-----aftab's place
4. enamul haq Jr---razzaq's place

i am sure, selectors will select bashar, rafiq and pilot but not sure who they will replace? any idea? most probably farhad reza, nazmul and mushfiq will be send back to BD

WarWolf
December 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
which players you want to add in the test matches n the upcoming series against NZ?

i am sure, selectors will select bashar, rafiq and pilot but not sure who they will replace? any idea? most probably farhad reza, nazmul and mushfiq will be send back to BD
Are vai ODI series ta age over hok. Ke kemon kore dekhe nia tar por thik kora jabe je kake kake ferot pathate hobe.

Antora
December 22, 2007, 03:50 AM

errrm Nafees Iqbal? are you feeling ok? he hasnt even been able to score well in NCL and hes gonna play test? riteo.:confused:

jahidus200
December 22, 2007, 04:02 AM

you will be send back not tamim . because he is the only player who could get hundred in test match.

wiseshah
December 22, 2007, 06:43 AM
ha ha ha, great guys. just checking how u guys react? it was kinda experiment. anyway, not too happy with our bowling performance do u guys have any expectations?

zainab
December 22, 2007, 07:19 AM
I hope Mashud comes in for Mushy, I like him, but he is not experienced yet for the gloves in Test cricket, He is too young. I think also Rafique if he is ready to come in as a spin bowler. I also like Shariar Nafees as an opening bat.

These are my 3 picks.

I dont think the seectors will go with Zunaid, Tamim, Mushy and Razzack

Eshen
December 22, 2007, 08:29 AM
Khaled Mashud and Mohammad Rafique in places of Farhad Reza and Nazmul Hossain. I know that leaves us with only three pacers, but there is no point keeping Farhad and Nazmul for the test series or bringing another rookie pacer in their place.

There is no point bringing a new batsman for the test series as he is not going get a match to adapt to NZ condition. We have a better bet going with the same set of batsmen from the ODI series.

zainab
December 22, 2007, 11:48 AM
I still think that Khaled Mashud should be given a chance instead of Mushy.

Yes, you are right, maybe another batsman is not the solution, but another bowler.

Game On
December 22, 2007, 06:44 PM
Shahriar Nafees
Javed Omar
Aftab Ahmed
Habibul Bashar
Ashraful
Shakib
Tushar Imran
Khaled Mashud
Mashrafe
Razzak
Shahdat

Tigers_eye
December 23, 2007, 02:45 AM
KMashud for Aftab in test. (the punishment continues)
-----
Mash ver 2.7 instead the current Mash 1.3.

Rifat
December 23, 2007, 05:15 AM
this will shock you:

Naeem Islam.

Gowza
December 23, 2007, 05:17 AM
this will shock you:

Naeem Islam.

would have been a decent pick for the one-dayers imo.

hoodlum
December 23, 2007, 05:33 AM
zunayed is gonna stay...no doubt about dat...nafis iqbal is not in da standby list so no chance for him...players from da standby list wil be given chance according to da selectors...

Game On
December 23, 2007, 05:36 AM
Rajin Saleh can keep the wickets as we need batsman .

MohammedC
December 23, 2007, 03:41 PM
Too early to call. Never know what is going to happen in ODI series

bdchamp20
December 23, 2007, 03:46 PM
My Test Squad:
Shahriar
Tamim
Nafis
Ashraful(C)
Kapali
Mushfiq(WK)
Shakib
Mashrafe
Razzak
Shahadat
Rasel(if fit)

Rest of squad:Mehrab Jr., Saleh, Enamul Jr., Tareq Aziz, Tapash Baisya(in case Rasel isn't fit)

Nocturnal
December 23, 2007, 03:50 PM
I will decide my test team after odi.

Moshin
December 23, 2007, 04:17 PM
My Selection (7/10 = 70% Satified with performance):
Opening: Tamim Iqbal (8/10), Javed Omar (8/10 v India)
Middle: Ashraful (c) (7/10), Aftab (6/10), Saqibul (6/10), Kapali (8/10 Sylhet),
Mushfiqur (wk) (6/10)
Bowlers: Mashrafe (5/10), Shahadat (7/10), Razzak (7/10), Enamul Haque (8/10).

Gowza
December 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
would definately like to see enamul haque jr and wouldn't mind SN or NI being brought over. two batsmen who imo should be considered but maybe not chosen quite yet would be gazi salahuddin and nazimuddin, they're records speak for themselves, definately 2 of the best FC batsmen going around bangladesh atm.

KnightBD
December 23, 2007, 04:40 PM
I think Junaid is far better in batting ability than JO or TI. He should be included in Test team. I also think that we should play 3 fast bowlers instead of 2.

Imtiazk
December 23, 2007, 11:40 PM
I will decide my test team after odi.

I will select my first test team after the first test. Then, I will get all the decisions correct.

zainab
December 24, 2007, 07:34 AM
Based on his performance in the ODIs, Aftab has a chance to make a comeback to Test cricket. Tamim is definitely not ready for test matches. Junaid is too inexperienced at this stage. anyhow the coach and selectors will have to decide after the ODIs.
They must have a batting order who can score at least 300 runs in an innings.
Their bowling and fielding has to be good to restrict NZ in scoring runs, I dont think that they will be comprehensively beaten as they were with other teams in the past.