PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the highest wicket-taker for Bangladesh in the ODI series against NZ?

bdchamp20
December 24, 2007, 05:41 PM
Hmmm... this is a tricky one. Mashrafe is out of form and hasnt been very effective with the ball in the warm-up matches, Razzak, our highest ranked bowler in the ICC ratings isnt adjusting to the NZ pitches very well, Rajib played pretty well in the T20 match.. I donno why but I'm gonna go with Nazmul Hossain..I get the feeling that this kid is going to do something special with the ball in this series..lets see what happens.

Omio
December 24, 2007, 05:44 PM
Razzak

karimjay.
December 25, 2007, 06:19 AM
Altogether I think it'll be Reza.

He's bowling decently, and is going to be our third pacer.

He'll probably also bowl just before the death when the NZ middle order is starting to take risks.

Being out of sorts, instead of the ball travelling over deep midwicket, it'll be pouched by short mid on.

al-Sagar
December 25, 2007, 08:05 AM
i am backing RAJIB.

i just have the feeling he is going to be the special one this time.

hoodlum
December 25, 2007, 11:01 AM
too much threads !!

i think it will be rajib...

jisaan
December 25, 2007, 11:15 AM
Hmmm... this is a tricky one. Mashrafe is out of form and hasnt been very effective with the ball in the warm-up matches, Razzak, our highest ranked bowler in the ICC ratings isnt adjusting to the NZ pitches very well, Rajib played pretty well in the T20 match.. I donno why but I'm gonna go with Nazmul Hossain..I get the feeling that this kid is going to do something special with the ball in this series..lets see what happens.
Pls open a few more threads on the following:

1) what should be the menu of bd players?
2) who will be the 12th man in 1st odi?
3) possibility of rain in auckland
4) who will win the toss?
5) if ash wins the toss, what will be his decision?
6) should mushfiq wear a helmet while standing up?
7) will tamim defend the 1st ball?

and, of course, i am short of ideas. hope you'll be different.
man, there are too less nos. of threads... stand up. do something

crikss
December 25, 2007, 11:20 AM
bdchamp20 are u shamz???

hoodlum
December 25, 2007, 11:23 AM

:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:: floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::f loor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::fl oor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:
nothing to say !!!

bdchamp20
December 25, 2007, 12:08 PM

Look, man this site is great and popular because everyone has the freedom to open threads to inform people or be informed. I just wanted to see what people think and if u dont like it dont see the thread, its not like your computer opens all the threads automatically. Or do u have to see whats going on in every single thread and post messages in them, so its very simple I want to know what people think if u have some problem with that just dont open it or if u are very curious open it but dont post anythink if u are going to be rude or sarcastic. Damn man u ppl r like Bangladeshi politicians u cant stand ppl who think or do anything slightly different from u.

bdchamp20
December 25, 2007, 12:09 PM
bdchamp20 are u shamz???
I have no idea what u mean.

Moshin
December 25, 2007, 12:12 PM
i fink shahadat, because he is fast and ready
mashrafee is gone really.

Yameen
December 25, 2007, 01:10 PM
razzak

Murad
December 25, 2007, 01:11 PM
Mohammad Ashraful :-p

jisaan
December 25, 2007, 01:21 PM
Look, man this site is great and popular because everyone has the freedom to open threads to inform people or be informed. I just wanted to see what people think and if u dont like it dont see the thread, its not like your computer opens all the threads automatically. Or do u have to see whats going on in every single thread and post messages in them, so its very simple I want to know what people think if u have some problem with that just dont open it or if u are very curious open it but dont post anythink if u are going to be rude or sarcastic. Damn man u ppl r like Bangladeshi politicians u cant stand ppl who think or do anything slightly different from u.

i) freedom should be backed by discretion, right? opening a thread on every trifle (if not silly) issue is hard to digest.
ii) i have to see it because BanglaCricket Home does show the latest threads automatically.
iii) finally, if somebody can't stand criticism, that symbolizes Bangladeshi Politicians, not the one who criticises.

bdchamp20
December 26, 2007, 07:20 PM
Well so far Shakib seems to be the highest wicket taker but no one has voted for him...lol

bdchamp20
December 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
i) freedom should be backed by discretion, right? opening a thread on every trifle (if not silly) issue is hard to digest.
ii) i have to see it because BanglaCricket Home does show the latest threads automatically.
iii) finally, if somebody can't stand criticism, that symbolizes Bangladeshi Politicians, not the one who criticises.
Thanx for contributing to our society with your great knowledge jisaan bhai...but I dont think u need to educate me about Bangladeshi politics as I am fortuante enough to experience it first hand every day. And as far as I know from my inadequate information Bangladeshi politicians get criticised from every thing that moves be it international groups..other politicians whatever, their secret to success is that 'unara kisui gaye lagan na'.. and I am pretty sure that just moving on to the next thread without coming up with a sarcastic,patronizing and rude comment and then posting it is much easier and less time consuming than actually doing it. Isnt it jisaan bhai or are u going to enlighten me further with your 'mohaan bigyaan'