PDA

View Full Version : If Bangladesh win an ODI, who is going to be Player of the Match?

bdchamp20
December 24, 2007, 05:54 PM
If Bangladesh can cause an upset and defeat New Zealand in one ODI who do you think is going to win the 'Player of the Match' award?

Omio
December 24, 2007, 06:00 PM
Let the match finish.
Its not good to open too many thread.

sxclaviva
December 24, 2007, 06:03 PM
Let the match finish.
What's the point of letting the match finish and then opening the poll...lol!

Rifat
December 24, 2007, 06:44 PM
Farhad Reza!

Game On
December 24, 2007, 06:47 PM
They need to practice if they want to win a match but so far they are having fun & joinning the association in Auckland .

They need to do this like other teams ; (Even they practice on Christmas EVE & Christmas Day in the afternoon for the Boxing Day test)

http://i12.tinypic.com/6juffjr.jpg

But they are doing this instead ;

http://i13.tinypic.com/8a3rm1g.jpg

You can not win a win a game without being serious & that's the real steanght for the Australian team for their success , no matter what they play they are serious all the time .

Rifat
December 24, 2007, 06:52 PM
They need to practice if they want to win a match but so far they are having fun & joinning the association in Auckland .

you are somewhat correct!i am sorry for being mean to you previously,:D, but you know, it was on context...

they need to expand their minds and entertainment for the feeling of soothing and comfort, without these two feelings, players will lose confidence and we do not need that right now.

besides, they practice pretty much everyday, this is our ultimate chance to rise on top of everyone and prove what we can do, we have a psychological advantage as well... they are taking the time to enjoy the beautiful country of New Zealand and it's people, in addition they are being welcomed by Bangladeshis, these things will inspire them...

damalChele
December 24, 2007, 07:08 PM
I think this is one off incident. Our boys dont do this kinda stuffs often on their tours. So take it easy before you criticise their commitment.

AsifTheManRahman
December 25, 2007, 01:49 AM
It's going to have to be a Javed Omar century that does it for us.

Rifat
December 25, 2007, 01:50 AM

i have always dreamed of a Javed Omar ODI century, my dream almost came true in May 10th, 2007... bad run out!

lamisa
December 25, 2007, 03:40 AM
let's hope tamim but he just scores 1s nd den remainz quite 4 da rest of da year.he already scored a 100 in a practice match.i so wish dat i gt provd wrong

al-Sagar
December 25, 2007, 03:58 AM
shahadat wll be the star ths season

karimjay.
December 25, 2007, 06:16 AM
Mashrafi.

He's due for a comeback, and NZ is the best place for a swing bowler to get back into form.

BD-Shardul
December 25, 2007, 06:19 AM
Ajkal BC ashte bohut shahosh koira ashte hoy...doa dorud, dui rekat nofol namaj poira tarpor....eto beshi thread, Allah'r rohmot jodi sathe na thake tahole matha aulaiya chair thaika poira jaoyar shomuho shombhabona thake.......

bdchamp20
December 25, 2007, 07:27 AM
wow...very surprising Ashraful leading the poll..lol..hmm...Imroz 2nd favourite interesting.

hoodlum
December 25, 2007, 07:28 AM

They need to do this like other teams ; (Even they practice on Christmas EVE & Christmas Day in the afternoon for the Boxing Day test)

http://i12.tinypic.com/6juffjr.jpg

But they are doing this instead ;

http://i13.tinypic.com/8a3rm1g.jpg

You can not win a win a game without being serious & that's the real steanght for the Australian team for their success , no matter what they play they are serious all the time .

i see hayden there...fine...why isnt there any brett lee wid da guitar?he is also a good singer and a guitar player...isnt he?...listen dey had a function where he sang for few a moments and every other players were present...wat do u expect him to do?leave da programme and start practicing?i couldve agreed wid u if he wouldve left da practice sessions and do somthing like dis one..playing da guitar...stop criticising like dat !!

zainab
December 25, 2007, 08:05 AM
i see hayden there...fine...why isnt there any brett lee wid da guitar?he is also a good singer and a guitar player...isnt he?...listen dey had a function where he sang for few a moments and every other players were present...wat do u expect him to do?leave da programme and start practicing?i couldve agreed wid u if he wouldve left da practice sessions and do somthing like dis one..playing da guitar...stop criticising like dat !!

Come on!give the guys a break. This was an evening event and they need to unwind, they are people like you and me.

Rifat
December 25, 2007, 08:09 AM
Come on!give the guys a break. This was an evening event and they need to unwind, they are people like you and me.

ditto :) we shouldn't be too personal with players, it discourages them! i know...

jisaan
December 25, 2007, 09:24 AM
Let the match finish.

isn't it messy for viewers to have too many threads on one issue?

Rifat
December 25, 2007, 09:28 AM
isn't it messy for viewers to have too many threads on one issue?

yes! this only proves one thing! the superultrahyperactive anticipation and expectation of fans around the globe for this team for this series for this time of year.

jisaan
December 25, 2007, 09:34 AM

i totally agree with you Game On. i've even heard that the players do eat, sleep and respond to nature's call!!! how unwise.
Please send 1000s of mails (thatz another easy way to be cricket guru) so that those things could be BANNED.

hoodlum
December 25, 2007, 10:20 AM
i totally agree with you Game On. i've even heard that the players do eat, sleep and respond to nature's call!!! how unwise.
Please send 1000s of mails (thatz another easy way to be cricket guru) so that those things could be BANNED.

hahaha well said !!

hoodlum
December 25, 2007, 10:22 AM

yea dats it...giv dem a break !! i dunno y Game On is making such stupid criticisms !!

Moshin
December 25, 2007, 10:32 AM
i fink its a bit too soon to make a poll now dont u fink

Imtiazk
December 25, 2007, 10:55 AM
I don't care who is going to be the Man-of-the Match as long as Bangladesh wins. This MoM is just another media hype. Totally subjective.

Imtiazk
December 25, 2007, 10:59 AM

Joking apart, I would not say No to that in the tests. It might save a test for us.

ManInBlack
December 25, 2007, 11:15 AM
I'm sad not to find Mehrab Hossain on the list to vote. I believe he'll play crucial role in this tour. I hope he's in the team tomorrow. So heres my prediction...
Mehrab will emerge as a Star in this series, not only as a Pop star :) but also as top class top order batsman.

bdchamp20
December 25, 2007, 12:20 PM
Ajkal BC ashte bohut shahosh koira ashte hoy...doa dorud, dui rekat nofol namaj poira tarpor....eto beshi thread, Allah'r rohmot jodi sathe na thake tahole matha aulaiya chair thaika poira jaoyar shomuho shombhabona thake.......
achcha bhai...ami ekta kotha bujhi na apnar jodi na bhal lage thread e dhukben na... naki apnar shob thread dhuka must? Ami ei topic e kono thread dekhinay tai ami khulsi karon ami jante chai..eta ki bishal boro paap kore felsi. u hav to post something on every single thread is that your resolution?

Yameen
December 25, 2007, 01:17 PM
dont know, dont really care, as long as everyone makes a decent contribution in a whole hearted team effort, win or lose..

Protic
December 25, 2007, 03:59 PM
Mashrafe.. Im kinda..lol shocked to see Junaid 2nd in the poll..I dont he'll score more than 30.. come on..first international ODI.. nah.

lamisa
December 25, 2007, 09:10 PM
tamim so didnt prov me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!dat *$$ donated his wicket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsifTheManRahman
December 25, 2007, 09:45 PM
Looks like I was right about Javed Omar, eh? Unless of course Razzak and co. pull off a stunner from here.

Antora
December 26, 2007, 12:26 AM
ash or tamim...

Rifat
December 26, 2007, 01:13 AM
If Bangladesh can cause an upset and defeat New Zealand in one ODI who do you think is going to win the 'Player of the Match' award?

if Bangladesh does win an ODI why is it called an "Upset"?