Shakib/tushar
ashraful
tushar/shakib
reza
mushfik
mashrafe
razzak
shahadat

shakib played best when he was at 4 and after 3 attacking batsman at top 3 at 4 we should have a solid batsman followed by ashraful at 5.

also tushar and shakib can be swapped between 4 and 6

Murad
December 27, 2007, 07:43 AM
1. Tamim
2. Junaid
3. Tushar/Aftab
4. Ashraful
5. Sakib
6. Aftab/Tushar
7. Mushfique
8. Farhad
9. Razzak
10. Mashrafe
11. Shahadat

AsifTheManRahman
December 27, 2007, 12:48 PM
Mushfiq bats at 3, Tushar at 6. Aftab can come in after him at 7. If he's going to try to send every ball out of the park, he is more than welcome to do so coming in later in the order.

Tigers_eye
December 27, 2007, 12:52 PM
ar ekta line up thread?

Omio
December 27, 2007, 12:55 PM
ar ekta line up thread?
:lol::lol:
thread er bonna..

Rabz
December 27, 2007, 01:37 PM
shutar bazaar mone hoy ektu shosta aj kal...

Eshen
December 27, 2007, 02:06 PM
Tamim
Zunaed
Aftab
Ashraful
Tushar
Mushfiq
Shakib
Farhad
Razzak
Mashrafe
Shahadat

Both Mash and Shakib deserved to be demoted after their poor show with bat in the last match. I am not that happy with Mushfiq either, but he will be useless if asked to bat any lower than #6.

bdchamp20
December 27, 2007, 02:36 PM
Junaed
Tamim
Mushfiq(wk)
Tushar
Ashraful
Shakib
Aftab
Farhad
Mashrafe
Razzak
Shahadat

Mushfiq's wicket was very unlucky he played the right shot but he made the slightest timing error, he deserves to come in at no. 3 as I think he is the best player in our team who can keep his wicket and build partnerships. Come on Mushy we need another performance like the one against India!

Tigers_eye
December 27, 2007, 02:42 PM
...Both Mash and Shakib deserved to be demoted after their poor show with bat in the last match. I am not that happy with Mushfiq either, but he will be useless if asked to bat any lower than #6.
Second sentence contradicts with the first. You have patience for Aftab and not for Shakib? Partialty koren kaan? I thought you were against too much changes. :)

I am ready to get Abdur Razzak ahead of Mash. :)

Eshen
December 27, 2007, 02:50 PM
Second sentence contradicts with the first. You have patience for Aftab and not for Shakib? Partialty koren kaan? I thought you were against too much changes. :)
I am not happy the way Aftab got out in the last match, but then again he is still the most capable batsman in the team who can handle the one down position. In case of Shakib, I don't think he is technically sound enough to hold on to a top five batting position, not here in NZ. So, it's not about liking or not liking someone (I actually like Shakib a lot for his fighting qualities), it's about judging players by their skills and place them appropriately.