PDA

View Full Version : Links team

Mahmood
October 20, 2003, 03:47 PM
It has been a while you 3 have taken over this huge responsibility. Just wanted to catch up with you all. Please answer this thread and tell us how you feel.

<b>1. how often do you update it?</b> This can be daily, every2-3 days, or several times a day.

<b>2. Would you rather not do it?</b> We want make sure you are not feeling pressured by it. If you do not like doing this anymore, feel free to tell us.

<b>3. How do you feel about doing this?</b> We want to know your feelings about it. Does this make you feel good, bored or nothing. It is a huge thing you are doing and your satisfaction is importent to us.

Thanks.

Mahmood
October 21, 2003, 11:32 AM
1 day has passed, no reply from them.

Not a good sign... hmmmmmmmmm

nasifkhan
October 21, 2003, 12:33 PM
Sorry For late reply... Raj Bhai...

1. I will always try to update everyday but sometimes it is seen that I update after 2 /3 days...or more.

2. No....I am very much enjoying this. I dont feel any pressure..

3. It feels really good. Not at all boring.

And ofcourse if I face any problem and want to make any suggestion I will obviously tell you.

I was quite regular at the beginning ....but was slowed down for my studies for some days..... now I am getting regular again.

Mahmood
October 21, 2003, 01:26 PM
Greats, lets hear from the other 2 members...

Ehsan
October 21, 2003, 06:36 PM
Sorry forgot to check the support forum in the last two days.

1) Raj bhai, I'm ok with the job but got a little irregular. Before I used to update it 2-3 times a day but now I do it once in 3/4 days.

2) This is alright, I would like to continue. I'll surely let you know if I'm in any pressure :).

3) The work is not boring I can assure you that. I have feelings only for human beings ;) ; you know what I mean.

Nascer
October 21, 2003, 06:51 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

Mahmood
October 21, 2003, 07:23 PM
Great. Keep up the good work.

Tehsin
October 21, 2003, 08:36 PM
Just to let you guys know, sometimes I check the links and if i see that there aren't any updates, I do it myself. Rest assured, you guys have a back up.

Nascer
October 22, 2003, 05:43 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

Tehsin
October 22, 2003, 07:31 PM
Well, we are all part of a team and we are all here because we love bangladesh and BD cricket. :)