PDA

View Full Version : 1st Test, Day one: Bangladesh vs England

Mridul
October 20, 2003, 06:45 PM
Around 4 hours to go...cant wait.....Insha-Allah Bangladesh will be continue showing their better performance. BTW, does anybody know the exact link of BTV Live?

For live scorecard <a href="http://www-usa.cricket.org/link_to_database/NEW/LIVE/frames/ENG_BDESH_T1_21-25OCT2003.html">click here</a>.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Rajputro]

Mahmood
October 20, 2003, 07:11 PM
<a href="rtsp://real.homeviewbangladesh.com/encoder/btv.rm">BTV Live</a>

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Rajputro]

Upal
October 20, 2003, 07:14 PM
I can't wait for the match to start!!!

I hope we win the toss and bat first. Hopefully we bat out the day and end up at 270-300 for 3-4 wickets Inshallah!

Which BD batsman will get a 100 today? My money's on Bashar.

Mridul
October 20, 2003, 07:27 PM
i think england will bat first....as Mahmud is gonna loose the toss again.....if BD bats first....we'll not be all out today...but nobody will reach 100.....actually we cant say whats gonna happen...but we can guess....u guys wanna predict something?

Big Cat
October 20, 2003, 07:55 PM
Actually you know, I won't guess anything. I just want them to be sensible. I want them to play their natural game. If they can do that, then on the both innings, they will go near or over 350. The bowlers also can get out the English team within 350 to 380, Insh-Allah. Lets just hope, Bd does not get harassed by the English. Humm!

Sami
October 20, 2003, 08:34 PM
We will rock this time :) Keeping my fingers crossed :D

AGC
October 20, 2003, 08:42 PM
1 hour 20 minutes to go:) Its on Sky Sports 2! I'm gonna be able to watch a BD match after quite a while!

Arnab
October 20, 2003, 09:05 PM
are you in uk?

AGC
October 20, 2003, 09:36 PM
Yeah I'm in Manchester. Moved here last year to go to Man Uni. What about you?

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:12 PM
Bangladesh has won the toss and elected to bat first.

Bangladesh team:
Hannan Sarkar, Javed Omar, Habibul Bashar, Rajin Saleh, Alok Kapali, +Khaled Mashud, *Khaled Mahmud, Mohammad Rafique, Enamul Haque jnr, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mushfiqur Rahman.

England team:
ME Trescothick, *MP Vaughan, MA Butcher, N Hussain, GP Thorpe, R Clarke, +CMW Read, GJ Batty, AF Giles, SJ Harmison, MJ Hoggard.

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:13 PM
Mahmud won the toss for once. Hopefully the openers will give BD a solid start.

Nasif
October 20, 2003, 10:16 PM
Everyone please join the chat, we are expecting big crowd :)

Mridul
October 20, 2003, 10:17 PM
bangladesh won the toss and elected to bat first

pagol-chagol
October 20, 2003, 10:20 PM
which 2 are not playing?

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:20 PM
By the way, I'm damn happy its not raining.

pagol-chagol
October 20, 2003, 10:21 PM
taposh and aftab sitting.

Live on cricinfo

Mridul
October 20, 2003, 10:23 PM
aftab and tapash are not playing

Mridul
October 20, 2003, 10:23 PM
Bangladesh team:
Hannan Sarkar, Javed Omar, Habibul Bashar, Rajin Saleh,
Alok Kapali, +Khaled Mashud, *Khaled Mahmud, Mohammad Rafique,
Enamul Haque jnr, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mushfiqur Rahman.

England team:
ME Trescothick, *MP Vaughan, MA Butcher, N Hussain, GP Thorpe,
R Clarke, +CMW Read, GJ Batty, AF Giles, SJ Harmison,
MJ Hoggard.

Bangladesh have won the toss and elected to bat
England give debuts to Rikki Clark and Gareth Batty while
Bangladesh debut Enamul Haque jnr

acbizz
October 20, 2003, 10:35 PM
man I don't why, I am feeling very tensed. This 1st day is extremely significant.

Our team deservs a win. Let's hope for the best.

Let's pray for the tigers.

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:42 PM
Javed edged one already in the second over. It fell short of second slip!

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:44 PM
2.4 Hoggard to Hannan Sarkar, no run, good length delivery, this one
came back in, Sarkar leaves it and the ball misses the off stump
by a whisker!

Arnab
October 20, 2003, 10:45 PM
sham, chat

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:46 PM
Having problems getting in!

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:47 PM
Rajputro, check u2u!

AGC
October 20, 2003, 10:53 PM
Rain..... Its really pouring and the sky is VERY dark... What a bad start.

Mridul
October 20, 2003, 10:55 PM
and it starts to rain!!
the covers come on and the players walk away
it is raining quiet heavily now
more covers come on to the ground to protect the bowlers run up
area and the square

Sham
October 20, 2003, 10:56 PM
Sigh! That sucks. If its a short downpour and then the sky clears up, we'll possibly get a couple of hours of play late in the day! Not looking good.

fwullah
October 20, 2003, 11:11 PM
At least we can think of a draw - a PLAYING DRAW this time. :)

And hope that the Chittagong wicket is TURNING

Arnab
October 20, 2003, 11:13 PM
You guys bitch all you want. I am enjoying some top notch adhunik shongit on homeview btv stream. ah. Shuvro Dev is on now. :)

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Arnab]

AGC
October 20, 2003, 11:18 PM
Still raining hard.. No play for at least 1-2 hours.

Arnab
October 20, 2003, 11:27 PM
rain stopped. umpires on field.

Sham
October 21, 2003, 12:16 AM
Next update is in an hour and forty five minutes. So play is definitely not going to start for atleast another two and a half hours. Even that seems unlikely.

Time to get the choppers in!

AGC
October 21, 2003, 12:59 AM
Play could resume after tea according to Sky Sports 2

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:05 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39475000/jpg/_39475852_groundsman203.jpg

England fans watch groundstaff adjust the covers

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:06 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39475000/jpg/_39475836_groundsman203index.jpg

Groundsman at work (or walk?)

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:08 AM
http://wwwi.reuters.com/images/2003-10-21T054820Z_01_BAG03D_RTRIDSP_2_CRICKET.jpg

Bangladeshi school students and officials cover the pitch during heavy rain in Dhaka during the first cricket test match between England and Bangladesh. REUTERS/Jayanta Shaw

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:09 AM
http://wwwi.reuters.com/images/2003-10-21T054222Z_01_BAG02D_RTRIDSP_2_CRICKET.jpg

England players Graham Thorpe (L) and Rikki Clarke leave the cricket ground due to rain in Dhaka during the first cricket test match between England and Bangladesh. REUTERS/Jayanta Shaw

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:10 AM
http://wwwi.reuters.com/images/2003-10-21T053117Z_01_BAG01D_RTRIDSP_2_CRICKET.jpg

Bangladeshi batsman Hannan Sarkar (L) and Javed Omar (R) leave the cricket ground due to rain in Dhaka during the the first cricket test match between England and Bangladesh. REUTERS/Jayanta Shaw

Sham
October 21, 2003, 02:40 AM
Almost no chance of any more play today. The player's are back in the hotel. I think the declaration that play is called off will come soon enough. Oh well, reduced to a 4 day Test. We should really draw this one now and try to go to Chittagong with the series equal. That would be quite exciting.

Nasif
October 21, 2003, 02:47 AM
Taholey ki daralo? Bangladesh sharadiney matro 1 run korlo!

Dhur... brishti

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:53 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39475000/jpg/_39475882_vaughan_pa200x245.jpg

England captain Michael Vaughan loses the toss and his side are asked to field in their first ever Test against Bangladesh

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:54 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39475000/jpg/_39475884_hoggard_pa300x300.jpg

Fast bowler Matthew Hoggard (right) opens the bowling for England, who opt to play two spinners, Ashley Giles and Gareth Batty

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:55 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39475000/jpg/_39475886_omar_get300x245.jpg

Bangladesh opener Javed Omar survives an edge which drops short of Mark Butcher at second slip off the bowling of Steve Harmison

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 02:55 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39475000/jpg/_39475924_umpires_get200x245.jpg

The mud on the ground make the chances of play unlikely - umpires Ashoka de Silva and Aleem Dar will inspect the pitch again at 0945BST

Hasib
October 21, 2003, 03:16 AM
This is bad guys... really really bad!!! We are batting and it rains! Rain is a big adventage to bowlers. So we are in for a spectaculer callopse when play resumes.:(

Sham
October 21, 2003, 03:49 AM
I wouldnt go that far. Its always difficult to come out after a rain break. But they probably won't have to come out today. With the atmosphere being this heavy, there is always something for the seamers.

If we get a timely start tomorrow, the Bangladeshi openers will have to be careful and try to play out the first session. If they can do that, the rest of the day will be considerably easier, that is assuming we get a full day's play, which is probably unlikely.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Sham]

Hasib
October 21, 2003, 04:08 AM
Cricinfo says:-

Umpires have had their inspection and they have decided that conditions are ok for play to start Play will start at 10:15 GMT 19 overs to bowled for the day if the light permits

Sham
October 21, 2003, 04:11 AM
The game will resume today, weather permitting. 19 more overs will be bowled!

The CricInfo updates are a little confusing. The commie seems a little confused about the time difference. Dhaka is 6 hours ahead of GMT. The inspection at 2:45 local time meant 8:45 GMT. However, the guy wrote 9:45 GMT.

Now, he says that the restart is at 10:15 GMT. In reality, 10:15 GMT is another hour away. But by his earlier calculation, its about 3 minutes away (9:15 GMT).

We'll just have to wait and see.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Sham]

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 04:20 AM
Play will start at:

10:15 GMT or
11:15 BST or
06:15 EST

Sham
October 21, 2003, 04:20 AM
He probably got it right this time. There is no way they could get the team over from the hotel, warmed up and ready to go in such short notice.

So play will start at 4:15pm Bangladesh Time. 19 overs will take it upto about 5:45. Light might be a problem. Have these teams agreed to play under lights? At stadiums that have lights, teams can agree before the series begins to use the lights to complete the overs. Can anyone confirm that these two teams have agreed to the use of lights?

rafiq
October 21, 2003, 04:27 AM
do you die hards never go to bed or did you just wake up as well? i am confused by the last bit in the crickinfo commentary - I thought this was the news form the beginning of the day but they have tacked it on to the supposed restart text:

and it starts to rain!!
the covers come on and the players walk away
it is raining quiet heavily now
more covers come on to the ground to protect the bowler's run up
area and the square

it's not raining ALL OVER AGAIN, is it?

anyway, I hope hannan and javed make the english slip slide around in the mud a bit, get them roughed up and depressed...

Sham
October 21, 2003, 04:36 AM
And no, we die hard fans don't go to sleep! :)

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 04:45 AM
Good Morning Rafiq.
How you doing today?

rafiq
October 21, 2003, 04:59 AM
mornin' china. the old knee hurts but other than that doing good. How about you?

Hadn't been to that BBC - England message board in a while so had to answer when I saw this post just now:

"A point which hasn't been discussed is the run-rate. By that I mean the manner in which England play the matches. Although I believe England could go out and demolish Bangladesh in three days there are a few reasons why I don't think they will.
The need to improve fitness in similar conditions that they will encounter in Sri Lanka. So spending more time in the middle, not less, will be beneficial.

To play within themselves, thus avoiding injury.

Not show too much of their hand viz-a-viz their playing strategies before they encounter Sri Lanka.

To provide a full five days entertainment for the public.

However, the problem with this "go slow" strategy is that, should rain interrupt play too much, a rain-effected draw could result. In which case, the media could blame them from not scoring quickly enough to get a result. What do you think will happen? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: A low key series? mendicant - 8th post - 21 Oct 2003 10:51

That's truly a good one!!
So, if England win in 3 days you will be right that Bangladesh was "demolished". And if Bangladesh put up a fight then England will have have been gracious enough in adopting a "go-slow strategy" to stretch the game to 5 days because a. they didn't want to hurt themseleves b. they wanted batting practise and c. they were concerned the crowds would riot unless there was 5 days worth of cricket d. etc. etc. And you will still be right! Come on. [reply] [Complain about this post]

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 05:03 AM
Written by British Amit?
Not bad, not bad at all for a cheap laugh.

Sham
October 21, 2003, 05:13 AM
I like the providing five days of entertainment idea. I wonder which teams has ever done that. Thought about the spectators and delayed winning a match at the expense of being able to get the hell out of the hot conditions, go back to the hotel and taking a nice dip in the pool!

James90
October 21, 2003, 05:16 AM
Back out there

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 05:18 AM

Sham
October 21, 2003, 05:25 AM
Hannan just hit the first 4 of the Test! :)

James90
October 21, 2003, 05:40 AM
And now Golla's gone :mad:

Sham
October 21, 2003, 05:49 AM
I had a sinking feeling that Golla wouldn't last the day. Not after he swung and missed a couple with no footwork, not to mention that he had edged one before the rain but it fell short of second slip.

I seriously question Golla's ability to play high quality fast bowling. He is not very comfortable against the really quick stuff. I wish we had kept the option of Nafees for the second Test.

Sham
October 21, 2003, 06:01 AM
Out to Harmison for 2, caught at first slip driving at a short ball outside off.

Now we are in trouble. Why can't these guys just play out Harmison. I just dont get it. Do they have to drive?

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 06:04 AM
What's going on, Sham?

James90
October 21, 2003, 06:06 AM
2/24 at stumps

Sham
October 21, 2003, 06:07 AM
Light offered to the batsmen who accept and walk off.

Bashar should be kicking himself for getting out at that stage. This is exactly why he shouldn't be captain. He can't play responsibly. He always has to come out blasting. Sometimes, as against Pakistan, it will come off and he ends up looking like a hero. At other times, he ends up looking like a fool and lets his country down.

Sham
October 21, 2003, 06:08 AM
dont know if they'll come back out. Hope they dont. Two out is bad enough, but if one of Hannan or Rajin were to go tonight, we'd be in dire straits.

Mridul
October 21, 2003, 06:14 AM
i dont think play will resume today anymore......and tomorrow, it will br hard for BD to bat well......because of the rain....it may turn into bowling wicket

fwullah
October 21, 2003, 06:23 AM
A draw is not impossible with almost 2 days of no play (today and possibly Thursday or Friday), but it is also not possible if everybody doesn't play like a team.

AGC
October 21, 2003, 06:37 AM
Pathetic start. I'm amazed Sarkar lasted this long. He looks confident though. Its funny how the BD players are smiling all the time. Esp Sarkar and Bashar...

Hasib
October 21, 2003, 07:29 AM
As I said earlier, a batting callopse is inavatable, thanks to the rain. If Sarkar and Salah don't play sensibly, we are going to be bowled out around 100-150. But if they do, we might reach 200. If Kapali lives up to his expactaion after that, 250. But the chances are very slim... as the signs of batting callopse becomes all too ovious.

Optimist
October 21, 2003, 07:55 AM
You guys are too pessimistic! Javed Can't play top quality pace bowling? Follow Bangladesh's results...............Javed played well against Heath Streak, Played well against SA (Pollock, Ntiny)...And he was the one that stood out in the second innings collapse of Bangladesh A. You might point to his average; I agree he is not the top international. But then again except for Habibul, do we have a top quality batsman? (Don't show me Rajin, let him play some test). And Habibul will get out in this fashion...........that's the way he plays............If we find a better bat then we shall replace him.....And then Bangladesh will be world number one.

rafiq
October 21, 2003, 08:53 AM
world number one - aren't we getting a bit carried away? what did you like about bashar's innings - the way he stood planted, with no footwork, and slashed outside the offstump? today is not a day to sing bashar's praises my friend.

let's blame those 2 goofball umpires for forcing the game on.

as andrew miller wrote in crickinfo, this would have happened to england as well because the conditions were completely in favor of the pacers. we would have taken a wicket or two if we were bowling - except, let's see, mushfiq qould be opening with masri so maybe not.

but the fact is it didn't happen to england, it happened to us. we went from the advantage of winning the toss on a batting track to suddenly being 2 down for practically no runs on a swiing/pace bowler's paradise. The sun better be shining hard tomorrow.

I'm really worried about this lineup. Two quick wickets now and another two tomorrow and the fragile late order will be up. Bit hard to be optimistic today.

Sham
October 21, 2003, 09:17 AM
I said he can't play really quick bowling. Big difference! Heath Streak and Pollock aren't express quick.

oracle
October 21, 2003, 09:39 AM
"Too much commotion before the match".
OK, I need to let this out of my system.

Partly,I think that because it is home ground things might turn out to be detrimental to our cause. Adding to the fire is the new found energy of the press. The rumour about Kapali and the excitement with Aftab and Nafis all just before atest match. We are not Australia or West Indies. Someone just needs to stabilize the team and get us back to our right track, that is ensuring the steady progress.

Faruque however brushed aside the allegation that he was rooting to provide a place for Aftab in the playing XI.

The young players should keep their mouth shut (it only fueled unnecessary expectations). If Rajin keeps his word tomorrow I take it back but please deliver the goods first. If he does not, well?
The wrong sort of optimism that got us in trouble against Canada.:-/

Optimist
October 21, 2003, 09:41 AM
Habibul is not the copy book player. He does not have the best footwork. But despite that he scored all over the world. He relies on hand-eye combination...So he does not have a sound defence. If he puts his mind on defending at the begining of his innings he will score fewer runs overall. That's the reason both Lipu (one of the best strategist in Bangladesh cricket) and Whatmore told him to play his natural game. He will look like irresponsible if he gets out......It happened to Mark Waugh all the time (I'm not saying Habibul belongs to the Mark Waugh class); And about optimism........I was in the Eden Garden during the WC semi between SL-India. The moment India lost Tendulkar, the whole stadium became eerily silent......As if india has lost the game, although India was still ahead. I was stunned.......this attitude makes it hard for the Indian battters.....Tension is sooooo pervasive. I will rather be a part of a supporters group that will motivate the players......This is where I like the pakistan cricket followers......Even when they were loosing the 1987 WC semifinal to Australia, they were shouting till the end. Cricket is a game after all!

Pundit
October 21, 2003, 09:42 AM
Optimist was just commenting - not stating a matter of to be fact !

I think Sujon got carried away in due haste to ammend his toss botching experiences in the recent past.

Now he wins, but ends up making the wrong decision ??

Was it not obvious that the heavens will break open just a little later ? What about the forecast - I see that day 1 was meant to be the worst (I checked before the toss). So why bat under overcast conditions ??

And Bashar, just to peg on Sham's point, is just a our George Bush of cricket, in inverse. He has no brains, no temperment, just too much talent. And people want him to be their captain !!

Optimist
October 21, 2003, 10:00 AM
Sham, You think Javed did not play express quick bowling well! Please check again. I have already mentioned Ntini (his recorded speed is 94.1 as opposed to 94.7 for Harmison). And I don't have to mention the king of the pace for sure...Shoaib that is. Javed has a century against him.

Cricketislife!
October 21, 2003, 10:51 AM
What I saw of Javed Omar in Pakistan , was that he handled pace well but when it was combined with bounce n lift, he was at times in trouble. One good thing was he constantly kept adjusting to the circumstances. I remember after the first Test where he had some prob with fast indippers, he opened up his stance a lil bit and defended dourly. Bounce factor is his problem area imo.

Sham
October 21, 2003, 11:13 AM
Optimist, did you see Javed's hundred against Pakistan? I don't want to knock it down, it was great. However, Shoaib was definitely out of tune for a large part of that match. When he found his rhythm, we saw what happened to Javed.

Look, I have nothing against Javed. I like him as a matter of fact. But from what I have seen of him, he is clearly uncomfortable when a quick bowler bowls at him. Its alright when they bowl outside the line of off-stump, but when they bowl at him, he is extremely awkward to watch. Did you watch him against Lee? The poor guy just didn't know what to do, he was so out of sorts.

Also, I don't think Sujon made the wrong decision. There is no way he could have known that they would get 4 overs in before a big storm would wash out all but 19 extremely uncomfortable overs at the end. Plus, he doesn't have the seam attack to take advantage of the conditions. He has the spin attack to take advantage of a turning track late in the game. So its pretty reasonable that he wanted to bat first and bowl last.

Cricketislife!
October 21, 2003, 11:47 AM
btw what do u guys think about the pitch on offer esp post all this rain .. whats a good score on this?

Much would depend on Rajin Saleh I guess for the Tigers to post a respectable total but whats a respectable total here anyway?

fwullah
October 21, 2003, 11:51 AM
With Javed Omar and Habibul Bashar gone, there goes our chance of getting to see a test century, ofcourse, a test century under the present circusmstances would seem like a double hundred.

==================================

Now it somehow feels like the Zimbabwe team - that went to Australia without Grant Flower, Andy Flower, who has quite a lot of Test centuries under their belt. And a test century by Craig Whishart and Trevor Gripper against Bangladesh on the most batting paradise wicket of the sub-continent doesn't mean anything much.

For Bangladesh, in this test match, Hannan, Rajin and Alok will have to prove themselves in Test match cricket that Habibul Bashar is not our Tendulkar - upon whom the total score depends.

Optimist
October 21, 2003, 12:37 PM
Sham, how many players in the world are comfortable against Shoeb at his best? He single handedly destroyed almost every top order including Australia's. It is one of the main responsibility of the batsmen to never give any encouragement to this type of bowlers. That's why cricket is such a great sport....It is played as much in the head as in the ground. And talking about watching a batsman play against pace and looking uncomfortable....I just want to give one example.....Steve Waugh.....In the beginning almost every fast bowler thought he is uncomfortable aginst short stuff. I vividly remember him aginst WI in WI (Taylor was Australian Captain). Walsh and Ambrose hurled everything at him.....He simply dropped his wrist and stood. The ball hit him everywhere...arms, helmets, armguard even chest. That was such an extreme case of uncomfortability against pace (and he was worse earlier).....but he was the man of the series for Australia.....Actually he was the difference between the two sides. The point I want to make is that it is the way you adjust to your shortcomings...it is the guts that will matter in the end.... Javed has shown that he can adapt (as "cricketislife" has pointed out). And I personally know how hardworking he is! Please don't take me wrong.....I am not trying to prove anybody wrong. I am just trying to explain what I think. I don't think Javed is world class (And in no way I am comparing him to Steve Waugh); But let somebody consistently prove that he can do better than Javed. Even Hannan was a relative flopp in Pakistan (I am talikng of tests). Anyway, I am writing all this in good spirit...I like your posts and they are very authoritative and informative.

Mridul
October 21, 2003, 01:52 PM
bangladesh may collapse tomorrow........cuz the pitch will definitly favour bowlers...especially fast bowlers.....kets see what our batsmen can do......but first i hope...there will be no rain tomorrow

Sham
October 21, 2003, 02:09 PM
of course all this is in good spirit. Discourse is what makes this board great.

However, on the issue of Javed, I think we will have to agree to disagree. When I say Javed is uncomfortable against pace, I don't mean uncomfortable like everyone is uncomfortable against someone like Shoaib, I meant that he looked more out of sorts than the other batsmen in our team.

Anyway, I hope you are right and I am wrong. Atleast for the time being, Javed is our opener and I desperately want him to score runs soon.

Zobair
October 21, 2003, 06:14 PM
Hannan seems to be in good nick for his 18 and rajin will try and bring some stability....I am hoping Kapali will come out and show what he is capable of....I still remember the six he hit off Lawson pulling on the front foot I think...

fab
October 21, 2003, 07:24 PM
Of all BD players I think Javed was the most visibly uncomfortable against the Australian pacemen, esp Lee. It was painful to watch him bat against them.

Nascer
October 21, 2003, 07:46 PM
[Edited on 6-11-2004 by Nascer]

BangladeshCricket
October 21, 2003, 09:06 PM
I have no words to say....I am not playing there so not sure what happend to them...is the pitch that much favorable to the bowler that they 're out...I didn't see the out so I can't tell....I am dissapointed...how can i have hope with such a team! tommorrow we will collapse...i have no more hope about this game nemore