6. Tushar Imran
7. Mushfiqur Rahim
8. Farhad Reza
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Sajidul Islam
11. Shahadat Hossain

Eshen
December 28, 2007, 02:58 PM
My team stay the same one I wanted to see from the first match. Well, may be with little change in the batting order.

Tamim
Zunaed
Aftab (although I am aware Ash has now taken over the position)
Ash
Mushfiq
Shakib
Farhad
Razzak
Mashrafe
Shahadat
Sajid

bdchamp20
December 28, 2007, 03:02 PM
Junaed
Tamim
Mushfiq
Shakib
Ashraful
Aftab
Farhad
Mashrafe
Razzak
Shahadat
Nazmul

Rommel
December 28, 2007, 03:27 PM
I dont want to see Junaid opening the next match. He just doesnt look comfortable and he is not supporting Tamim well. i would rather see Junaid moved down in the order a little. I think we need someone like javed Omar to open with Tamim and not throw away his wicket like Junaid has.

Tigers_eye
December 28, 2007, 03:32 PM
My team for 3rd ODI would be:

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Javed Omar
3. Aftab Ahmed
4. Mohammad Ashraful
5. Junaid Siddique
6. Tushar Imran
7. Mushfiqur Rahim
8. Farhad Reza
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Sajidul Islam
11. Shahadat Hossain
who is going to be the fifth bowler? What if Abdur Razzak is having another bad day and Forhad can't support, Are you planning to allow Aftab to bowl 3/4 overs? Certainly not Tushar without practice. If you think Ash can bowl 10 overs with all the other duties think again. I hope you see the flaw.

abu2abu
December 28, 2007, 03:40 PM
I'd only make a couple of changes; I'd bring in JO for Tushar and rest Mashrafe for the tests by picking Nazmul...

Moshin
December 28, 2007, 03:51 PM
Best squad for 3rd ODI, I think;):
Javed Omar
Tamim Iqbal
Rajin Saleh
Aftab Ahmed
Mohammed Ashraful
Saqibul Hassan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mashrafe Mortaza
Sajidul Islam
Shahadat Hossain
Abdur Razzak

Mahir
December 28, 2007, 04:30 PM
No Javed Omar. My only change sees Sajidul taking Tushar's place. I am rather keen on seeing the bowling department find a groove before the Test series starts. The following batting line-up (minus the extra batsman) is capable of chasing down a target or setting a formidable, if 2/3 of them performs to their potential. If Sajidul has a good showing, I'd be willing to give him a Test debut next week.

Tamim
Junaed
Aftab
Ashraful
Sakib
Farhad
Mushfiq
Mashrafee
Razzak
Sajidul
Shahadat

Murad
December 28, 2007, 04:51 PM
Damn.. what is wrong with some of you people?? Junaid playing only his 2nd match and you want to drop him. He didnt' do that bad. He was looking confident and gave us a two good opening partnarship. What would JO do? he will give us 10 runs from 50 balls then get out. Keep faith in Junaid, you will see what he's capable of.

My batting line up:
1.Tamim
2. Junaid
3. Ashraful/Aftab
4. Aftab/Ashraful
5. Tushar Imran
6. Farhad Reza
7. Abdur Razzak
8. Mashrafe Mortaza
9. Mushfiqur Rahim(I don't like the way he bats. He's now as good as the tailenders)
10. Sajidul Islam ( He can bat well)
11. Shahadat Hossain

I want to give Tushar Imran another match for practice as he will be in the Test matches. He also didn't do bad in the 2nd match. So Saqibul has to be benched as Sajidul has to play this match as we all know he will be in the Test match. He is more of a Test bowler than OD bowler. He proved that in the NCL.

Mushfique shouldn't bat before 9. He's now as good as the tailenders. He has to learn how to bat agaisnt the pace bowlers. He is struggling in both keeping and batting. Wonder what he will do in the Test Series. Our blind/stupid selectors didn't pick Mashud for the Tests.

Aaron
December 28, 2007, 05:04 PM

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Javed Omar
3. Aftab Ahmed
4. Mohammad Ashraful
5. Junaid Siddique
6. Tushar Imran
7. Mushfiqur Rahim
8. Farhad Reza
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Sajidul Islam
11. Shahadat Hossain

Why have you chosen JO Golla? Bal ball e beat howar jonno? His style is embarrasing. Or khle dekhteo lojja lage. Etodin khelar por-o eibhabe beat hoy!! Why he is in oneday team is a big wonder for us. He might have strong jack to be selected after playing horribly in the past.

Aaron
December 28, 2007, 05:07 PM
I dont want to see Junaid opening the next match. He just doesnt look comfortable and he is not supporting Tamim well. i would rather see Junaid moved down in the order a little. I think we need someone like javed Omar to open with Tamim and not throw away his wicket like Junaid has.

Are bhai young player der chance dewa uchit. Buira Golla re ar koto din chance diben. Or khelar kono style ase!! Ball e ball e beat hoy!! Horrible khela dekhteo embarrassing!! Onek ball khaya 100 ball e 9 run kore o jokhon out hoy tokhon doler baki playerder upor kemon pressure pore. So no more Golla!!

BD-Shardul
December 28, 2007, 05:12 PM
My squad:

Tamim Iqbal: Inform Opener
Zuaned Siddiqi: Hope this talented opener will find his mojo and repeat his T20 heroics
Aftab Ahmed Our best no 3, undoubtedly. All his good knocks came when he batted at this position.
Mushfiqur Rahim: He shoud bat up the order, there is no point playing him down the order)
Mohammad Ashraful :Captain, plays best when bat at no 5.
Abdur Razzaq Promoted
Mashrafe Mortaza: He is still our pace spearhead
Shahadat Hossain: Need to use his brain a bit
Sajidul Islam: Trump Card
Nazmul Hossain: Durtanto Bowling :D

So we will have OZ style (4 pace man, one spinner) bowling attack :D

Here I am short of one player:

Shakib Al Hasan: He was once an all rounder, but now a days be became a traditional Bangladeshi multi-skilled player.

Javed Belim: We already have two good openers. So he will be having a nice tour.

Farhad Reza: From his batting bowling performance, it seems to me that he is another multi-skilled.

Saleh: He is not ODI maal, simple as that.

KnightBD
December 28, 2007, 05:37 PM
No Javed Omar. My only change sees Sajidul taking Tushar's place. I am rather keen on seeing the bowling department find a groove before the Test series starts. The following batting line-up (minus the extra batsman) is capable of chasing down a target or setting a formidable, if 2/3 of them performs to their potential. If Sajidul has a good showing, I'd be willing to give him a Test debut next week.

Tamim
Junaed
Aftab
Ashraful
Sakib
Farhad
Mushfiq
Mashrafee
Razzak
Sajidul
Shahadat
Ditto :smug: (or Tritiyo?)

zainab
December 29, 2007, 07:39 AM
I hope that Sajidul is picked for this ODI, he should be given a chance. Mash should be rested. Cant even perform with the bat.

Omio
December 29, 2007, 08:04 AM
Same team of 2nd odi.

lamisa
December 29, 2007, 11:16 AM
i want 2 c sajid nd nazmul instd of mash nd rajib.let da youngsterz hav a go.dont diminish der spirit nd confidence by nt lettn dem play.if nt rajib den @least mash shud b replaced.

Ajfar
December 29, 2007, 12:05 PM
plzz..no gollaa...

Umar
December 29, 2007, 01:30 PM
1.Tamim
2.Junaed
3.Aftab
4.Ash
5.Sakib
6.Tushar
7.Farhad
8.Mushfiq
9.Mashrafee/Sajid *(if Sajid can bat! Mash is not in any sort of form)
10.Razzak
11.Nazmul*

*DEFINATELY No Shahadat.Nazmul should play instead. He has performed for academy in Australia and in the practice matches too.
*Sajid can be tested
*Mashrafee -i dnt knw what to say about him. Although he is not in form..He still is the best bowler. :S
*I think Opening with TWO new Opening Bowlers will change the Strategy of Newzealand team!

jahidus200
December 29, 2007, 01:38 PM

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Javed Omar
3. Aftab Ahmed
4. Mohammad Ashraful
5. Junaid Siddique
6. Tushar Imran
7. Mushfiqur Rahim
8. Farhad Reza
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Sajidul Islam
11. Shahadat Hossain

opening the teread without masraffie , and junaeed you may dont understand what is cricket . if you reallly understand what is cricket than you never drop masraffie after 2 bad match.

bdchamp20
December 29, 2007, 02:32 PM
Both Nazmul and Sajidul deserve a chance to play before going home so I'd rest Mashrafe for the tests and bring in Nazmul and replace Tushar with Sajidul. This would be my starting XI:

Junaed
Tamim
Mushfiq(wk)
Shakib
Ashraful(C)
Aftab
Farhad
Razzak
Shahadat
Nazmul
Sajidul

So that way everyone has played a match in NZ...except Javed..oh well he has played too many matches already:)

view360
December 29, 2007, 03:02 PM
Mash can be rested with Sajid making his ODI debut. This is the only change if there is any. This will also test Sajid's capability as we need three pacers for the test series.

HereWeGo
December 29, 2007, 03:59 PM
I don not mind the team, however batting order needs a rethink....
Sakib always did well at no 4. Lets put him there.. And put Mushfique at 3 if we are batting first or not chasing a big total.

AsifTheManRahman
December 30, 2007, 01:45 AM
I want Sajedul to bowl, along with Mashrafe and Shahadat. If we have to drop a batsman for that to happen, so be it. We need 10 wickets.

zia
December 30, 2007, 02:06 AM
Why sudden change of heart for JO, guys? You guys put him onto plane already (poll). So, he has got something that we don't want to admit looks like.

Imtiazk
December 30, 2007, 02:12 AM
I want Sajedul to bowl, along with Mashrafe and Shahadat. If we have to drop a batsman for that to happen, so be it. We need 10 wickets.

I have been asking for 4 front line bowlers all along. For this to happen one of the two multi-skilled players has to go. Farhad or Sakib or heaven forbid, Mashrafe. Resting Mashrafe though goes against the grain of playing an additional bowler; it would really be a swap. I do not want to drop Tushar now. He always seems to get one-off chances and then gets dropped.

Between Farhad and Sakib, I would hang on to Farhad, for his perseverance. Us unfortunates have to settle sometime for perspiration rather than inspiration !However, Sakib by taking the the pace of the ball can slow things down. His batting against a regular test side will always be ordinary.

So, Tamim , Junaid, Ashraful, Tushar, Aftab, Mushfiq, Farhad, Sajid, Razzak, Mashrafe, Shahadat.

The batting looks slightly weak given Mushfiq's current form. But what the heck, even packing an extra batsmen has not made any difference ! It still boils down to the top 5.

4 bowlers can bowl 40 overs + Farhad / Ashraful / Tushar bowls the other 10 or more if one of the 4 gets hit out of the park.

I don't think we will lose too much in batting. I understand Sajid is a reasonable batsman, which, in the Bangladesh context means about 10 runs. Sakib is about 10 - 20 runs material. But there are more chances of Sajid taking wickets than Sakib, particularly in the crucial early overs.

Of course, this would not happen as most Bangladeshis still think that scoring runs against Zimbabwe, Kenya, Bermuda [ 134 not out ] , Canada, Scotland et al counts the same.

al-Sagar
December 30, 2007, 06:44 AM
tamim
junaed
aftab
sakib
ashraful
mushfik
razzak
mashrafe
razzak
sajidul
shahadat
nazmul

its a long tail but lets play with 5 bowlers (4 pacers)

lets see all the bowlers on the day and back the 5 batsmans

mahbubH
December 30, 2007, 08:51 AM
For 3rd ODI, I would take Sajidul or Nazmul in place of Tusher Imran. We could score 200/220 without an extra bat.

Miraz
December 30, 2007, 09:29 AM
Bangladesh haven't made any changes for the 3rd ODI.

Moshin
December 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
Bangladesh haven't made any changes for the 3rd ODI.
well that sucks man:mad:, they need Javed and Rajin back atleast, Im gettin tierd of Tushar and Farhad, might as well forfeight the match:ticking:

bdchamp20
December 30, 2007, 12:24 PM
dissapointed not to see Nazmul or Sajidul in the line-up they really deserved to play...especially since Mashrafe and Shahadat arent performing. And Rajin shoudve played as well.

Omio
December 30, 2007, 12:33 PM
Same team of 2nd odi.
Team has unchanged for 3rd odi,;)

Murad
December 30, 2007, 12:41 PM
I don't like this.. Why Sajid given a chance? He could do what Rasel usully do. He could take early wickets with his swings. Dhat amra eta o harbo. :(