Join now!!

Members so far

-Rubu
-Miraz
-tonoy
-djnaved
-antora93
-Fantastic
-Omio (please confirm receiving the payment)
-offstump
-nobody
-rubel_18
-Moshin
-lamisa
-mhj007
-Protic
-mhn
-shuba
-taklima_naj
-BANFAN

Few more people already jointed in the chat room but I forgot exactly who they are. Please confirm here.

We'll have the word "notinake" in your sig somewhere.

Please keep in mind that this thread is not posted on the wake of the blunder on 30th December 2007. It is due to the complete set of events starting 2000.

zahid
December 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
Alok abar ki korlo? O ki ei bolodgulur thaikka kharap kheley?

tonoy
December 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
count me in.

djnaved
December 30, 2007, 09:10 PM
count me too.. i agree

Antora
December 30, 2007, 09:10 PM
err count me in aswell!

Spitfire_x86
December 30, 2007, 09:12 PM
Are you sure you don't want to open the "NCL Runs Mean Jack" club instead? This way you can have your cake (include TI and Alok) and eat it too (include others, like Sakib)

Rubu
December 30, 2007, 09:16 PM
Are you sure you don't want to open the "NCL Runs Mean Jack" club instead? This way you can have your cake (include TI and Alok) and eat it too (include others, like Sakib)Nope, we are here for 'proven failure in international level' players that we do not want to see in national team anymore.

btw, whats the point of having a cake if you cannot eat it?

Hatebreed
December 30, 2007, 09:19 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_ccTmF1zTXtg/RrTiTKPG1bI/AAAAAAAAAHw/xAqnxvZz6pU/s400/scapegoat.jpeg

nahaz
December 30, 2007, 09:20 PM
If after today u guys still think Alok playing cricket could be the worst thin that could happen to this team...the team that couldn't defend their score for any more than six overs...I don't need to be in Banglacricket anymore. Seriously, the guy whose been scoring fifties relentlessly and taking wickets in NCL for the last two years deserves a place in the team more than a talented gadha like..anyone in current middle order.

wiseshah
December 31, 2007, 12:27 AM
tushar is a great failure but alok is not, his better days are coming up? no more bashing alok, after todays pathetic failure.

deshi_evolutionz
December 31, 2007, 12:42 AM
IM IN =} i do reckon they are alrite players
but they're ****
LOL.

Dhakablues
December 31, 2007, 01:29 AM
So do you include Mushfique, Nazmul, Saqibul in that list too? I mean its not that only Tusher is the cultprit here,,,

At one point, I think we must admit that players from NZ are just way better than us. Instead of Tusher, if Rajin played the result wouldve been the same. Instead of Mushfique if Pilot played,, the margin wouldve been the same. Rafique would not have taken more than 2 wickets... The fact is, Vettori, How, Martin, et al are just gulf ahead of us. Our selection was based on who we had best,,,, its not like we have left out 4 superstars out of the team who wouldve won us the matches today.

fan_frm_the_uk
December 31, 2007, 02:14 AM
So do you include Mushfique, Nazmul, Saqibul in that list too? I mean its not that only Tusher is the cultprit here,,,

At one point, I think we must admit that players from NZ are just way better than us. Instead of Tusher, if Rajin played the result wouldve been the same. Instead of Mushfique if Pilot played,, the margin wouldve been the same. Rafique would not have taken more than 2 wickets... The fact is, Vettori, How, Martin, et al are just gulf ahead of us. Our selection was based on who we had best,,,, its not like we have left out 4 superstars out of the team who wouldve won us the matches today.

spot on

Tehsin
December 31, 2007, 02:15 AM
Pointless. Sorry Guys. It took w whole team to lose the match. No point singling out Tusher or Kapali. Heck, Kaps didn't even play. You want to form a club? Get Mushfique as your honorary scapegoat and add the rest of the team as 'wannabe' international players.

Don't worry though. The guys have been travelin all over NZ and been enjoying the beautiful country. Kichu bhalo 'experience' holo.

Shaan
December 31, 2007, 02:17 AM
Pointless. Sorry Guys. It took w whole team to lose the match. No point singling out Tusher or Kapali. Heck, Kaps didn't even play. You want to form a club? Get Mushfique as your honorary scapegoat and add the rest of the team as 'wannabe' international players.

Don't worry though. The guys have been travelin all over NZ and been enjoying the beautiful country. Kichu bhalo 'experience' holo.
DITTO...

al-Sagar
December 31, 2007, 02:53 AM
yes.

both of them are good for only domestic cricket. not for international cricket.

so never play them again.

i liked tushar a lot but he always diasppointed me. and fianally i am no liking him anymore. end of.

mahbubH
December 31, 2007, 03:24 AM
Not sure about Alok but you don't need to be a Boycott to understand that Tusher's technique is faulty for international cricket.

I will not surprised even after this performance he will stay with the team !!

nobody
December 31, 2007, 06:43 AM
I AM IN. Include Golla also in that one

rubel_18
December 31, 2007, 06:46 AM
U can count me in there!!!!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 07:17 AM
I agree, life will better off without them in our way!!!!!!

Omio
December 31, 2007, 07:31 AM
I think Tushar Imran get ability to comeback, he looks good touch, just need a good innings. Things didn't go right on him.

lamisa
December 31, 2007, 07:55 AM
count me in 2!!!

Rubu
December 31, 2007, 02:19 PM
I think a lot of people are confused here because of the timing of the thread. It has nothing to do with the loss yesterday, it just that the idea came in the chat room yesterday. go back a year and two, go forward a year or two and then decide if you want to join or not.

akabir77
December 31, 2007, 02:29 PM
are golla r moto ato boro scape goat thaktey tusher and kapali hate club. WOW

Shaan
December 31, 2007, 02:35 PM
why don't u form bd hate club dude!!!! sick of this khickhichani....kuno betaitho khelthe parena tikmoto..

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:13 PM
Club name is too long. How about just 'Noti' ?

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:40 PM
Alok was great in our WC victories against India and South Africa. He was amazing in those games.

tonoy
December 31, 2007, 03:41 PM
Alok was great in our WC victories against India and South Africa. He was amazing in those games.

good times, good times.

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:44 PM
good times, good times.

So many bro. How about when he smacked Patel into the square leg stands, or when he hit Pollock for a six over the cover point? remember? it was amazing..

Murad
December 31, 2007, 03:45 PM
So many bro. How about when he smacked Patel into the square leg stands, or when he hit Pollock for a six over the cover point? remember? it was amazing..

I know. He was awesome. :D

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:49 PM
I know. He was awesome. :D

Wait. Shame on you. How do you not remember the catch of the tournament in point?

Tendulkar c Alok b Mashrafee for 0.

Rifat
December 31, 2007, 03:53 PM
Wait. Shame on you. How do you not remember the catch of the tournament in point?

Tendulkar c Alok b Mashrafee for 0.

actually, that was in 20/20 world cup third delivery, Chris Gayle scored 117 previous match goes for duck, Rasel starts shouting and Kapali took a brilliant catch!!! we won that match!!!

commentator: gone! Chris Gayle gone without scoring!

Gayle c Alok b Rasel 0.

btw, I am the one who put thumbs down on this thread :D.

however, Tushar, no me gusta... because when was the last time he contributed to this team? alok at least helped us by taking a brilliant catch!

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:57 PM
rifat

You are too smart for me dude. I give up..

tonoy
December 31, 2007, 04:00 PM
lol

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:04 PM
good memory of the match rifat

Murad
December 31, 2007, 04:05 PM
rifat..dila ni shob nosto koira..dhurrr

bdchamp20
December 31, 2007, 04:07 PM
What the hell has Alok done? I can see Kapali making the squad for the series against South Africa, he deserves to, he is having a great NCL and was player of the tournament last season and hopefully this is the last time we see Tushar in green and red.

BanCricFan
December 31, 2007, 04:32 PM
Anyone who belittle ALOK KAPALI belittle himself.

Its only matter of time that he comes back hard and bite your sorry rears...HARD.

Rifat
December 31, 2007, 04:35 PM

Its only matter of time that he comes back hard and bite your sorry rears...HARD.

:clap: :clap:

i have said this many many times in different sections: 20/20 doesn't measure how successful a cricket player is in other forms of the game, my best friend told me 20/20 is a shame on cricket, i somewhat agree with him!: i would be dissapointed if Kapali is hated because of his blunders in 20/20 match. he is on a good sound rhythm and it would be a shame if he is not selected and not converting good form to international goodies(in cricket sense, wickets, runs, you get the picture)

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:39 PM
rifat

you are forgetting his WC contributions. come on ! you better than that..

Omio
December 31, 2007, 04:39 PM
Hey Rubu, how much u will pay me if I join in ur club?
You have to pay transfer fee as well. ok.:)

Rubu
December 31, 2007, 05:38 PM

We waited for FOUR long years for that day to come. That is way too long of a time to wait to find out that that day will never come.

By the way, I can see some people will get jealous that they are not eligible to join this club.

Rubu
December 31, 2007, 05:39 PM
Hey Rubu, how much u will pay me if I join in ur club?
You have to pay transfer fee as well. ok.:)

Anyone who joins will be instantly awarded precious 'common sense'. more will follow.

Nafi
December 31, 2007, 05:42 PM

Thats exactly what we are hoping for, deep in everyone's heart they believe that Alok Kapali has the capability of greatness.

Ishtylish cricketer
December 31, 2007, 06:51 PM
Ok Tushar doesn't have even good international ODI score. Alok batted at 6 and 7 for most part. Tushar, Rajin, etc get chance up the order. I mean Aftab gets many chances too. He throws away his wicket more often than Alok. I think Alok should have gotten chance for the tests at least. Anyway why are people bashing Alok when he's not playing to begin with???? There are so many other failures ie. JO, SN, HB, the bowlers why Kapali? Kapali is Bangladesh's Ganguly! He just polarizes opinions. He really should ask dada what he did to turn things around.

Fantastic
December 31, 2007, 07:53 PM
I think rubu is spot on
Can I join this club 2?

Rifat
December 31, 2007, 08:18 PM
Ok Tushar doesn't have even good international ODI score. Alok batted at 6 and 7 for most part. Tushar, Rajin, etc get chance up the order. I mean Aftab gets many chances too. He throws away his wicket more often than Alok. I think Alok should have gotten chance for the tests at least. Anyway why are people bashing Alok when he's not playing to begin with???? There are so many other failures ie. JO, SN, HB, the bowlers why Kapali? Kapali is Bangladesh's Ganguly! He just polarizes opinions. He really should ask dada what he did to turn things around.

do not want to ruin your optimism bro, but Bangla Cricket is divided into three parts:

1. Kapali lovers

2. Kapali Haters

3. Neutral stance(That's me)

i am caught defending Kapali most of the time, the truth is, i do not think he should be compared to Ganguly, The Indian legendary Cricketer although i still like Kapali because recently he has shown determination to play in the international level and he should.

another underrated hated player in this forum who deserves attention: Khaled Mashud! he also bats at #5/6/7 and he barely gets any chance, i see him as a fighter... i don't really want to argue since Mashud is not my favorite player nor his recent performance super impressive, but he is a fighter like kapali, dying for a national spot. should we give it to him? i don't know, i want to see him try harder. who knows? at the rate Mushfiqur scoring ducks Khaled should be back in ODI in no time, Dhiman Ghosh? where's the form?

ASA
December 31, 2007, 08:39 PM
what a useless thread ... why are those two (Alok and Tushar) being thrashed here?

I would support throwing out Ashraful and Aftab too ... what did they do in this series other than individual fifties for each?!!

Aaron
December 31, 2007, 08:42 PM
Bhai why are you against Tushar and Alok? Oder ekhono boyosh ase. They still can serve BD team. But why Golla is still getting chance? Lets make Say no To Golla!!

Navarene
December 31, 2007, 09:00 PM
Sometimes I wonder if Tushar and Rokon are ভায়রা ভাই ... and also, Rubu should include Golla in the club.

On a side note, I am a big campaigner of Alok's inclusion in the Test squad.

Ishtylish cricketer
January 1, 2008, 12:09 AM
do not want to ruin your optimism bro, but Bangla Cricket is divided into three parts:

1. Kapali lovers

2. Kapali Haters

3. Neutral stance(That's me)

i am caught defending Kapali most of the time, the truth is, i do not think he should be compared to Ganguly, The Indian legendary Cricketer although i still like Kapali because recently he has shown determination to play in the international level and he should.

another underrated hated player in this forum who deserves attention: Khaled Mashud! he also bats at #5/6/7 and he barely gets any chance, i see him as a fighter... i don't really want to argue since Mashud is not my favorite player nor his recent performance super impressive, but he is a fighter like kapali, dying for a national spot. should we give it to him? i don't know, i want to see him try harder. who knows? at the rate Mushfiqur scoring ducks Khaled should be back in ODI in no time, Dhiman Ghosh? where's the form?

I am not comparing Kapali to Ganguly. I am saying that Kapali should get inspiration from dada and just that. The only reason I am saying Kapali should get a chance is due to his glimpses of success in the past but more importantly for his current form with the bat.

BD-Shardul
January 1, 2008, 03:11 AM
I am still hopeful about Kapali. But about Tushar, as I said before

Tushar Imran =
BD Cricketer Howangho Nodi

lamisa
January 1, 2008, 04:21 AM
No Tushar Imran No Alok Kapali, Ever- Club

Or

Notinake Club.

Join now!!

Members so far

-Rubu
-Miraz
-tonoy
-djnaved
-antora93
-Fantastic
-offstump
-nobody
-rubel_18
-Moshin
-lasima

Few more people already jointed in the chat room but I forgot exactly who they are. Please confirm here.

Please keep in mind that this thread is not posted on the wake of the blunder on 30th December 2007. It is due to the complete set of events starting 2000.

itz nt lasima,itz lamisa:-P

mhj007
January 1, 2008, 05:05 AM
i also want 2 join...

damalChele
January 1, 2008, 05:29 AM
Let the selectors decide that.

Protic
January 1, 2008, 06:12 AM
Im in..RUBU.

mhn
January 1, 2008, 08:49 AM
count me in too...i used to like tushar a lot...and always thought" wat da hell is wrong with the selectors??why dont they take tushar in da team??"...but after da sri lanka test series and nz series..i think he doesnt deserve any chance to be in the team..he has the so called "khocha" problem...just like al-shahriar...so there's no point in stickin with him...rather razin,shahriar nafees,junaed will do good if we stick with them for a couple of months....

Rifat
January 1, 2008, 08:51 AM
count me in too...i used to like tushar a lot...and always thought" wat da hell is wrong with the selectors??why dont they take tushar in da team??"...but after da sri lanka test series and nz series..i think he doesnt deserve any chance to be in the team..he has the so called "khocha" problem...just like al-shahriar...so there's no point in stickin with him...rather razin,shahriar nafees,junaed will do good if we stick with them for a couple of months....

our beloved mr. Iqbal Khan who has recently been on-form also has the "Khocha disease", ai rog onek chowache rog,this is a contaminated disease.

so far, most of his dismissals has been "Khocha"...

Shobha
January 1, 2008, 12:54 PM
i'm in bruv;)

i never saw anything special in tushar,NEVER. and as for kapali well what can i say?

taklima_naj
January 1, 2008, 01:36 PM
i'm in bruv;)

i never saw anything special in tushar,NEVER. and as for kapali well what can i say?

count me in

taklima_naj
January 1, 2008, 02:14 PM
i'm in bruv;)

count me in

BANFAN
January 2, 2008, 03:01 AM
There were some glimpses of performance in Alok, but he is no more useful, like a old calender page, if i can use it without offending anyone. I never knew why Tushar was in the team.

COUNT ME IN

Rifat
June 28, 2008, 05:33 PM

yeah six months and 28 days lol

irteja
June 28, 2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks God! I refuse to join this group

roaring tigerz
June 28, 2008, 07:00 PM
on that note...tushar also deserves an extended run in the team. he really has been treated shoddily by the selectors.

kazis2007
June 28, 2008, 07:39 PM
make a club to join kapalis tem. lol, i will b da first

arafath79
June 28, 2008, 07:44 PM
I can't really make any comment about Alok now coz he is in good batting form and can also bowl a bit leg spin.

wiseshah
June 28, 2008, 08:14 PM
ha ha ha. seems like Bd fans are flip flopping now a days.

Murad
June 28, 2008, 08:28 PM
ha ha ha. seems like Bd fans are flip flopping now a days.

haha Nothing new.

You will see same fans roaring for Alok to get dropped after a few bad innings in the upcoming matches.

Perm
June 28, 2008, 09:26 PM
on that note...tushar also deserves an extended run in the team. he really has been treated shoddily by the selectors.

What did Tushar Imran do to get selected in the first place? He was absolutely terrible in his first season of FC cricket, barely managed to scrape a run. Then in 2001/2002 he was selected for Bangladesh A against the touring Pakistanis and performed poorly in that game. 66 and 44 in his only NCL game in that season meant he somehow found himself on a plane to the West Indies with the A side again, where he again performed poorly. I've no idea how he managed to gain Test selection, as it certainly wasn't based on his performances at First Class level.

To be fair to Tushar, he has performed well since his initiation into Test cricket. Averaging 38 for Khulna Division since then and over 42 for Bangladesh A. However I don't think he's good enough to step up to Test cricket, as shown by his performances for the national side. Coming off the back of a strong Bangladesh A tour in England he only managed 3 runs against Sri Lanka in 2005, and then again in 2007 he performed poorly in the only Test he played, despite having had a very strong previous 12 months.

Eshen
June 28, 2008, 09:40 PM
I don't mind Tushar staying on the fringe as a regular A-team player. He did impressed members of touring England A-team and the British journalist who accompanied them last year. He also has many other perfomances to back up his claim for a regular position in the A-team. But giving him another run in the national team anytime soon ? I don't see any scope for that anytime soon.

Abd_Bakri
June 28, 2008, 11:36 PM
hahaha funny how people's opinion can change over time... haha.... well i was never a kapali fan... still am not.... but i never hated him... as a matter of fact why should we hate any of our players... we can be critics not haters.... i am a strong critic of players like reza dolar who dont have any talent to be termed as a pacer... also i dont know what tushar has done to be termed as a good batsman... kapali has atleast some good runs in his portfolio... but lets face it tushar isnt good enough to be in the team.... i will be a kapali fan if he can hold this sort of performance for atleast a season... or more... cause ive seen nafees... (the man i still believe has the potential to be the best batsman)... dissapoint me.... but i hope saqib raqib mushy these players can hold on to their intelligent batting and seniors like alok hold their status and earn respect from the juniors and obviously the critics!

BANFAN
June 29, 2008, 01:07 AM
Good to see him surpassing/meeting the expectations of all in one innings. Wish he passes the test of time.

This thread was what he deserved at that time for his repeated failures and these are all contributing factors to his coming back to form, if he is back. You may need to be a little harsh at times, with your own people, whom you love, to make their life better.

When kapali hits a century who benefits the most? it is he himself. For us it is just a momentary pleasure & pride. Hope this thread has had some contribution in bringing kapali back to some form :)

bdchamp20
June 29, 2008, 06:18 AM
I joined this club only for Tushar Imran, I was tempted to join it for Kapali too...Thank god I didn't!

Shaan
June 29, 2008, 06:55 AM
I joined this club only for Tushar Imran, I was tempted to join it for Kapali too...Thank god I didn't!

Bro keep faith on your own player, if Alok does well our team get benefited from him. We are country where we don't have plenty of talented players like Ash, Alok, Tamim, Mush, Mash, so in that case we have to be patient with them and give them enough support and encouragement that they shine. You can see from players game who is talented and who not, but talent without hard labor and mental setup is nothing in it applicability. So what Alok and others in our team posses talents but they just sometime get confuse after being the subject of gamble regarding switching players on and off, and their batting orders. Let these guys play at their suitable bating order and be patient with them, not everyday they will shine but one or two in different day shining mean that our team get the valuable game. But bringing them on and off and occasionally put them suddenly at front of the Shark and tell them let us prove you can swim well, doesn't prove any better for anyone. The person will intimidate that much that even forget to swim and never ever want to swim and psychologically he will be quite deteriorate to dare to swim anymore. That what happens to our cricket selection policy very often.

bdchamp20
June 29, 2008, 08:17 AM
What the hell has Alok done? I can see Kapali making the squad for the series against South Africa, he deserves to, he is having a great NCL and was player of the tournament last season and hopefully this is the last time we see Tushar in green and red.
Well he didn't make the squad for SA but he certainly did for the Asia Cup. Thank god Tushar hasn't returned yet.

SS
June 29, 2008, 08:31 AM
BD has different problem...instead of nurturing a player properly...they were just throwing new players in the den...These players should have been trained intenesly

thebest
June 29, 2008, 09:52 AM
"One swallow does not make Summer". I am still in this club. His 84* in losing cause give him a license to stay in the team for two years; this century give him the license not to perform for four years. Let him prove me wrong as Tamim proved

Tehsin
June 29, 2008, 04:48 PM
I saw the last 10 overs against India. Pure brilliance. I'm always for consistency (even if it's 20-40), so I won't jump in a Kaps bandwagon. However, it's good to see a glimpse of Kapali of old. His 89 against WI, 6 years ago, promised much much more then what hez achieved. He is still pretty young (<30) and if hez gotten his head screwed on tight, we can expect a more consistent Kapali.

BanCricFan
June 29, 2008, 08:19 PM
We waited for FOUR long years for that day to come. That is way too long of a time to wait to find out that that day will never come.

By the way, I can see some people will get jealous that they are not eligible to join this club.

Bad call! Very bad call, indeed!

How many centuries Ash has in the ODI's, by the way, in his 120+ ODI career?
And FOUR long years in BD context is very short years, if you follow what I mean!

Perm
June 29, 2008, 08:45 PM
How many centuries Ash has in the ODI's, by the way, in his 120+ ODI career?

Two, 100 against Australia and 109 against Hong Kong.

cricman
June 29, 2008, 09:28 PM
To Support BanCricfan, I wonder if SRT was Bengali what we would say about him, Bangladesh are in no position to rotate players left and right, if the skill to tackle and dominant or stand par against the best in the world, Kapali has five 50's ... I know a Big gap from 03 to 08 but 89* against the West indies was no fluke, Same goes to Ash and Aftab who have won matches give them proper coaching and see how much consitient they become ... No Bangladeshi Born Batsmen is qualified to teach these batsmen, they'd be better off carrying there bags.

Before Siddons Sakib Mainly scored vs Minnows now he had a great tour against Pakistan, very similar to Kapalis tour in 03, you won't see the drop because Kapali never had a Jamie Siddons, A Great Batsmen to help him in his flaws, Sakib did. Before Aftab got hit in the head you could see the change in Aftab along with the positive results. People really forget that, look at Tamim now It's no Coinceidence that he's performing with Siddons arrival.

The third phase, the Sachin Tendulkar era, began the following year with two important developments. Tendulkar opened the batting for the first time, in New Zealand, and later made his first century, in Sri Lanka, in his 79th match.

One World
June 29, 2008, 09:30 PM
This is my first post in this thread. The Indians are more inclined to join "No Sourav, No Dravid Club" recently. But again when Saurav performed things about public started changing.

So in sports winning is all matters. Its like BD politics. You have free ticket to choose your party in every election.

Dhakablues
June 29, 2008, 10:55 PM
There were few of us who opposed this kind of wild asking for heads whenever players didnt perform for few occasions,, And we all know Kapali is one of those players we love to hate. Tusher/Pilot/ are few more of those examples,,,

It should always be about recent performances, not age, not the count of chances the players got.. Alok scored only one century which showed how he can also match Ashraful's class. He is no Gautum Gambhir who is scoring centuries after another...He has lot to prove still. However, I think Alok gives other discarded national some hope that being out of international scene doesnt necessarily take away the ability to dominate in that arena. It should also give cues to the selectors that they should not always look for another Dollar/Sajid/Nazim,, there are still some experienced players who can still be effective and promising. Hey,, Jayasuriya is still beating the hell out of bowlers, isnt he?

Foozy
June 30, 2008, 03:29 AM
Never joined this group coz i believed in both of them. But I still think that Nafees Iqbal has a better chance of using his opportunity in the national team than Tushar. Nafees is another player whose immense talent can still be used. I hope it is given some attention.
I hope Alok holds on this time around and keeps his good form for a very long time...

bdlocal
May 27, 2009, 06:05 PM
sign me up! i want to be a member even if i have to pay for it.

auntu
May 28, 2009, 03:25 AM
Never joined this group coz i believed in both of them. But I still think that Nafees Iqbal has a better chance of using his opportunity in the national team than Tushar. Nafees is another player whose immense talent can still be used. I hope it is given some attention.
I hope Alok holds on this time around and keeps his good form for a very long time...

Nafees has cleared that he has no plan to come back and play for national side.

Abid_Khan
May 28, 2009, 05:47 AM

Why not??

abc70
May 28, 2009, 05:54 AM
Why not??

He is not good enough to face Fast bowler from Aussie, Eng, SA, WI, IND, PAK, SRI but he can play against Zimbabwe, Kenya, etc because they haven't got Fast bowler who regularly can bowl 90MPH.

auntu
May 28, 2009, 06:50 AM
Why not??

He has repeatedly mention about the so called back stabbing against him.

He is not good enough to face Fast bowler from Aussie, Eng, SA, WI, IND, PAK, SRI but he can play against Zimbabwe, Kenya, etc because they haven't got Fast bowler who regularly can bowl 90MPH.

lol....that's true in a way...

cricman
May 28, 2009, 02:10 PM

he is talking about Nafees Iqbal not Shahriar Nafees

tonoy
May 28, 2009, 04:11 PM

That's why he had scored a century against Australia, and 68 against the likes of Stein and Co. on the South Africa series. You ever see his test scores?

Umar
May 28, 2009, 06:08 PM
Can we ever think anything Positive? instead saying "NO" why can't we say YES anyone can play for BD who deserves it? Be it Tushar/ Alok or even JO

Pathetically people are making decision without verifying a comment. How do we know what Alok said in Protom alo is all LIE? after knowing that our selectors would do anything to give a chance to their Nephew or Brother..

I would just say These players are recognised for whatever contribution they made for BD. No matter to what extent. They important thing is THEY HAVE!

WE SHOULD NOT CRITICISE UNTIL WE HAVE DONE SOMETHING BETTER

godzilla
May 28, 2009, 06:16 PM
No Tushar Imran No Alok Kapali, Ever- Club

Or

Notinake Club.

Join now!!

Members so far

-Rubu
-Miraz
-tonoy
-djnaved
-antora93
-Fantastic
-offstump
-nobody
-rubel_18
-Moshin
-lamisa
-mhj007
-Protic
-mhn
-shuba
-taklima_naj
-BANFAN

LOLZ HAHA :lol:
DUDE no offence but leave these poor guy alone ... he got his life ... stop hating people not good ... be a bit more educated (no am not saying about ur education but the situation) about this kinda threads you ppl open ... by opening a thread it dosent prove anything ... its their decision on where to play ...nyways chao:lol:

Purbasha T
May 28, 2009, 06:48 PM
LOLZ HAHA :lol:
DUDE no offence but leave these poor guy alone ... he got his life ... stop hating people not good ... be a bit more educated (no am not saying about ur education but the situation) about this kinda threads you ppl open ... by opening a thread it dosent prove anything ... its their decision on where to play ...nyways chao:lol:

Exactly man, this is getting sadder! No more bashings plz!

auntu
May 28, 2009, 07:58 PM
he is talking about Nafees Iqbal not Shahriar Nafees

I'm confused...

Imteaz
May 29, 2009, 12:24 AM
Well, I think we should be Optimistic. With due respect to all the perception, I cant support this mentality that "Never". I will say we should provide them chance If they agree that they did a mistake and will play for Bangladesh in future with full of their effort and patriotism. But they have to prove it. Otherwise, if they think they gave Bangladesh everything (Dheman Ghosh said he serve enough to Bangladesh what Bangladesh gave him) than they are wrong.

If they stay with their money hungry mentality, I will say "Never even consider them as Bangladeshi anymore".

One World
June 6, 2009, 06:01 PM
Kapali will be back for sure, Tushar other hand will never make it.