PDA

View Full Version : shaddat change bowling acton

sipon
December 30, 2007, 09:35 PM
i think this is very bad for shaddat . he change his bowling action for no reason . i think the best way to bowl for shaddat his same bowling action mean how he bal aginast india and srilanka . and this the way he could ball more fast and make umcomfident any batsman

Omio
December 30, 2007, 09:45 PM
wc to bc

BanCricFan
December 30, 2007, 09:52 PM
Pardon my ignorance but who is Shaddat? It sounds like an Iraqi name- Shaddad. Didn't know they play cricket.

deshi_evolutionz
December 30, 2007, 09:53 PM
u mean shahadat ? ROFL

BD-Shardul
December 31, 2007, 12:48 AM
Pardon my ignorance but who is Shaddat? It sounds like an Iraqi name- Shaddad. Didn't know they play cricket.

Good one BanCricFan Bhai. By the way, there is long story behind SHADDAD. He was mighty king who declared himself GOD, probably during the period of prophet Hud (I can not remember here clearly, but it was during the period of prophet sent to clan Aad).

Sohel
December 31, 2007, 04:49 AM
i think this is very bad for shaddat . he change his bowling action for no reason .

Very true. Maybe Anwar Sadat's ghost told him to do it. Or was it Anwar's long lost Bangladeshi grandson Nazmus???

i think the best way to bowl for shaddat his same bowling action mean how he bal aginast india and srilanka . and this the way he could ball more fast and make umcomfident any batsman

2 for 2. I miss his bal as seen agitating India and Sri Lanka. Making opposition batsmen uncomfident should always be the goal for any new bal baller. Maybe he ran out of Pepsodent or Veet?

BanCricFan
December 31, 2007, 06:47 AM
Good one BanCricFan Bhai. By the way, there is long story behind SHADDAD. He was mighty king who declared himself GOD, probably during the period of prophet Hud (I can not remember here clearly, but it was during the period of prophet sent to clan Aad).

The name Shaddad itself is a very arrogant and harsh one. As you would know shaddad comes from the word shadid which means strong/hard. If I'm not mistaken, it derives from the IV form of Arabic morphology and, therefore, would mean the one who makes things harder/difficult/stronger. Not a very charming name to have- I guess.

There is a school of thought, who believes name do influence the personality.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 07:10 AM
Good One:lol: - 'Shaddad'.