PDA

View Full Version : Should we drop Ashraful as the captain?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 07:39 AM
I dont know about you, but I am now tierd of Ashraful's captaincy, I really thought he was talking really confidently, that his team will play much better than ever, but we all saw that he was just talking nonsence to himself, and now I think we should drop this guy from the captaincy, who's with me?

Tintin
December 31, 2007, 07:41 AM
And then what ? Pick another kid (who ? ) and go through the same sequence of events once again ?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 07:45 AM
And then what ? Pick another kid (who ? ) and go through the same sequence of events once again ?
Yes that is the likely situation we are in now.

lamisa
December 31, 2007, 07:51 AM
no ash iz gud.hez pagla nd makes sum moves durin da game wich traditional captainz wudnt but de end up workn out.

BanCricFan
December 31, 2007, 07:54 AM
We should drop Ash from the team. Bring back Bashar as the Kaptan. He does not talk confidently.

Omio
December 31, 2007, 07:56 AM
Another Ai-jara ..

Ahmed_B
December 31, 2007, 07:56 AM
I am now tierd of Ashraful's captaincy
Beshi nachanachi korle early tired howata khub e shavabik!
Think about it... following BD cricket is gonna be quite tough for you at this rate of nachanachi and getting tired.

Ekta thread open korte parlei khushi... eirokom hote thakle to moha bipod! Sokale mon bhalo thakle 'I feel so happy' thread.. then bikal belai 'Give me Ash's head' thread... think about it buddy... think about it! Obostha kintu kharap!

Omio
December 31, 2007, 07:57 AM
Beshi nachanachi korle early tired howata khub e shavabik!
Think about it... following BD cricket is gonna be quite tough for you at this rate of nachanachi and getting tired.

Ekta thread open korte parlei khushi... eirokom hote thakle to moha bipod! Sokale mon bhalo thakle 'I feel so happy' thread.. then bikal belai 'Give me Ash's head' thread... think about it buddy... think about it! Obostha kintu kharap!
hahahahahagha

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 08:04 AM
Yes I agree amar mon to karap, that is why I have opened a thread, to express my pain!

zahid
December 31, 2007, 08:21 AM
Don't tarnish your reputation on BC with such stupid threads!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 09:31 AM
I have done this thread to see if members favour Ashraful as the captain, and viewing if it was a right decision or not. Maybe most people would like Habibul Bashar back, after these performances, you'll never know?

Spitfire_x86
December 31, 2007, 09:35 AM
As long as captaincy doesn't negetively affect his batting, he should remain captain.

Right now it doesn't really matter much who captains our team, when majority of the players in the team are below international class. The result will be the same.

BanCricFan
December 31, 2007, 09:36 AM
Count me in Moshin!

abu2abu
December 31, 2007, 09:41 AM
Tushar for captain!

oporajeyo_bangla
December 31, 2007, 09:45 AM
I think Ashraful is doing fine as a captain. It hasn't seemed to affect his performance (ageo 20-30 run korto... ekhono oitai kore).

Bringing in Habibul Bashar back as captain is a step backwards. HB wasn't even selected for the one day team. Or did he retire from ODI's?

oporajeyo_bangla
December 31, 2007, 09:47 AM
Tushar for captain!

Tushar just got dropped from the Test team. And he probably won't play in ODI's for a while. People say we should give him a chance to prove himself. I think he's got a decent number of chances and he couldn't do anything with them.

abu2abu
December 31, 2007, 10:17 AM
Tushar just got dropped from the Test team. And he probably won't play in ODI's for a while. People say we should give him a chance to prove himself. I think he's got a decent number of chances and he couldn't do anything with them.

Relax, I was only kidding. The point I was making is that dropping Ash from the captaincy is not the answer, who would you pick instead (other than HB)? Suggesting another captain is like saying Tushar or alok kapali shoudl get the job, it makes no sense...

Miraz
December 31, 2007, 10:18 AM
We should drop Ashraful, Aftab and may be Tamim as they don't fit with the rest of the squad.

Moshin, what do you think?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 10:37 AM
We should drop Ashraful, Aftab and may be Tamim as they don't fit with the rest of the squad.

Moshin, what do you think?
Yes maybe we need to drop Ashraful again, like Whatmore done and brought him and he played quite good, We dont really need Aftab, dont really think he can play Test cricket with his type of batting and same goes for Tamim, he cant hit any singles. So yes, I agree with you.

Miraz
December 31, 2007, 11:01 AM
Yes maybe we need to drop Ashraful again, like Whatmore done and brought him and he played quite good, We dont really need Aftab, dont really think he can play Test cricket with his type of batting and same goes for Tamim, he cant hit any singles. So yes, I agree with you.

Speechless!!! :hairpull:

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 11:09 AM
Speechless!!! :hairpull:
Why are you speechless then???

zainab
December 31, 2007, 11:18 AM
If Ash is dropped, who is the most likely candidate? Another young kid? The only answer is Shariar Nafees, not Bashar. At least Ash is still useful with the bat. Why are so many people blaming Ash, he is not the only one in the team.
They pick spineless young players to play international cricket against much better ranked team and this is the result.
Maybe, they should withdraw from international cricket, play associate members, continue playing first class cricket in Bangladesh until they feel that they have the calibre of players to play international cricket, this is the only solution.

Yameen
December 31, 2007, 11:41 AM
WTF? too much to drink at xmas bruv?

oporajeyo_bangla
December 31, 2007, 11:44 AM

have you ever heard of the word 'sarcasm'?

WarWolf
December 31, 2007, 12:20 PM
Mohsin, I am proposing your name as the chief selector. Please select Junaid as the captain.

hhasif
December 31, 2007, 12:29 PM
We need pilot and bashar back.

Ajfar
December 31, 2007, 01:11 PM
soo captain hoiboo taa kee..just wondering who do u hav in mind?? gollaa...

BD Tigers
December 31, 2007, 01:15 PM
faltu thread and poll.

captency has nothing to do what happened in the last 2 ODIs.

zainab
December 31, 2007, 01:17 PM
WTF? too much to drink at xmas bruv?

Are you referring to me? I am a lady! Not a Bangladeshi either, but very supportive of its cricket, at least I do not bash the players all the time the way you guys do.
I made an observation and statement based on all the gloom and doom scenario after this defeat by BD. If after this sad defeat, you guys feel that the team is not fit to play cricket at the international level, then any clear thinking person would come to the conclusion that they should withdraw from international until they are better cricketers and play to win all the time, this is what the fans want and when gthese young cricketers do not deliver, then they are bashed like hell. Now, people want Ashraful removed as captain. this group of players will not achieve excellence and maturity for another 2 years, so fasten your seat belts for the time being and be patient.

Yameen
December 31, 2007, 01:29 PM
zainab i was not referring to u! so just chill, was on about the guy that started the thread..

Omio
December 31, 2007, 02:04 PM
We need Moshin.:)

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 02:14 PM
zainab i was not referring to u! so just chill, was on about the guy that started the thread..
Yep probably I did drink too much after the game, I mean the match
finished so quickly, ofcourse I had a reason to drink, which has led to this thread...
I dont know what I am doing...I am still drunk...

Murad
December 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
We should drop Mohsin.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
We need Moshin.:)
Thankyou Omio, if only my talent was seen by others, I'll be in the team!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 02:19 PM
We should drop Mohsin.
Why I am not even in the team, looks like im not the only who had to drink;)

BanCricFan
December 31, 2007, 02:26 PM
Drinking is not allowed, Moshin!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 02:28 PM
Drinking is not allowed, Moshin!
Well some people assume I did, not saying I did or didnt.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 02:41 PM
Dear people and friends of BC forum. I have made this thread, to view and see how everyone views Mohammed Ashraful after the worst ODI performance, viewing if people still have trust in him, viewing if he is the right choice, and viewing if he can really change the whole concept of the team by doing better than how Bashar did. By looking at the polls it shows me people still favour him as the captain, even though the dissapointing performance in the third ODI v NZ.
I am not suggesting he should be dropped, just trying to get people's views OK;)

zahid
December 31, 2007, 03:43 PM
I have done this thread to see if members favour Ashraful as the captain, and viewing if it was a right decision or not. Maybe most people would like Habibul Bashar back, after these performances, you'll never know?

Do you know how long it took us to kick out Habla?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 03:45 PM
Do you know how long it took us to kick out Habla?
Who is Habla, and I am dying to know how long?

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:47 PM
I dont know about you, but I am now tierd of Ashraful's captaincy, I really thought he was talking really confidently, that his team will play much better than ever, but we all saw that he was just talking nonsence to himself, and now I think we should drop this guy from the captaincy, who's with me?

Yes yes. drop him. drop him. wait..drop him from the top of that mountain in Queenstown.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 03:53 PM
Yes yes. drop him. drop him. wait..drop him from the top of that mountain in Queenstown.
well i think i dont really deserve death after that sentence!

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 03:59 PM
well i think i dont really deserve death after that sentence!

You want to drop down with him too ?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:02 PM
You want to drop down with him too ?
speakin in Ashraful's words, I dont think he deserve's death u know.

zainab
December 31, 2007, 04:02 PM

What a sadistic person you are.! When you were a kid and behaved very badly, did your parents ever thought about dropping you from a high mountain. Maybe, you should be the new captain. It is all well that you cricketers can comment from the boundary line without actually being on the field.

shame on you for talking like this about my beloved Ash.

Spitfire_x86
December 31, 2007, 04:04 PM
:floor:

Murad
What a sadistic person you are.! When you were a kid and behaved very badly, did your parents ever thought about dropping you from a high mountain. Maybe, you should be the new captain. It is all well that you cricketers can comment from the boundary line without actually being on the field.

:floor::floor::floor:

tonoy

beamer you must be enjoying this quite a bit?/:)

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:06 PM

:lol:Haha good one zainab.

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:07 PM
Lets see. You have been here for what 4 months? And you think you know everybody and everything to pass a judgement like that? I suggest you carefully watch your mouth. Cheerleading will take you only that far.

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:08 PM
Too many pinheads these days. Don't know nothing. Pops up from no where and starts matobbori...

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:09 PM
Lets see. You have been here for what 4 months? And you think you know everybody and everything to pass a judgement like that? I suggest you carefully watch your mouth. Cheerleading will take you only that far.
... and the heats on:fire:

Murad
December 31, 2007, 04:11 PM
I think she didn't get the fun.... lolz... i can't stop laughing....

israr
December 31, 2007, 04:11 PM
I've observed, threads like these gets more posts than many other good ones which goes unnoticed.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:12 PM
I think she didn't get the fun.... lolz... i can't stop laughing....
..wait..its a she..lolz

Electrequiem
December 31, 2007, 04:12 PM
I refuse to vote in this poll...

Ashole problem ta ki? AFTER EVERY MATCH there are gazillion threads about axing such and dropping such ... I am sick of this!

I know our selectors are not the greatest ... but thank God some of you guys aren't selectors. Jai, giye dui rakat nofol namaz pori.

tonoy
December 31, 2007, 04:13 PM
oh man that was a good laugh.

tonoy
December 31, 2007, 04:14 PM
but thank God some of you guys aren't selectors. Jai, giye dui rakat nofol namaz pori.

ashol namaz ta poren tarpor nofol ;)

BanCricFan

Thats Remarkables!

Ingrates.

Spitfire_x86
Too many pinheads these days. Don't know nothing. Pops up from no where and starts matobbori...
:) :)

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:15 PM
I refuse to vote in this poll...

Ashole problem ta ki? AFTER EVERY MATCH there are gazillion threads about axing such and dropping such ... I am sick of this!

I know our selectors are not the greatest ... but thank God some of you guys aren't selectors. Jai, giye dui rakat nofol namaz pori.
Yep thank God for not making me a selector, boy I could've made the greatest squad decisions than anyone for the team:smug:

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:15 PM
... and the heats on:fire:

No man. No heat or anything. Pointless.FYI I am one of the biggest fan of Ash as a batsman and was happy to see him get the captaincy. If you were here last year, you would have seen it, just as so many others who knows me, knows that. I was actually making fun of your thread with a degree of sarcasm.

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:16 PM
The subject of this thread shud be "come in guyz.. I wanna waste your valuable time with my nonsense topic" =). The funniest thing i read on this thread was when Mr Moshin actualy agreed to drop Aftab, Ash and Tamim .. ahahahah. I think the reason why someone mentioned those 3 because.. they were far better tha the rest of the squad . Simple Sarcasm. Moshin are u old enuff to drink buddy??? I deinetely need to c ur ID.. otherwise I am teling the authorities j/k.

Spitfire_x86
December 31, 2007, 04:17 PM
No man. No heat or anything. Pointless.FYI I am one of the biggest fan of Ash as a batsman and was happy to see him get the captaincy. If you were here last year, you would have seen it, just as so many others who knows me, knows that. I was actually making fun of your thread with a degree of sarcasm.
Come on, why bother to explain and ruin the fun? :)

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:18 PM
Moshin are u old enuff to drink buddy??? I deinetely need to c ur ID.. otherwise I am teling the authorities j/k.
i dont know if i am old enough to drink, but the authorities cannot do anything!
u in new york.. ha, the cia cannot do anything even if they are reading this!

BanCricFan
December 31, 2007, 04:19 PM

Dear Beamer,

That was definitely a no ball....free hit.

Murad

Exactly. I was having good fun...

tonoy

aww fun ruined.:(

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:20 PM
Man i no laugh no more no more why ruin fun man.

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:20 PM

Otherwise Mohsin will get taken for a ride. Just wanted to clarify to him. No need to explain to the 'cheerleader'. She is irrelevant..

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:22 PM
Actual fun is happening in the other thread right now. You know Tushar-Alok thread. lets see which sucker bites the dust..

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:22 PM
i dont know if i am old enough to drink, but the authorities cannot do anything!

ahahahah.. u are nuttz. Here .. have a shot of Tequila.. I know ur only 16.. Don't worry ..fake ID's these days works like charm. :-D
After u finish drinking, open some more threads.. I need some good laugh.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:23 PM
Otherwise Mohsin will get taken for a ride. Just wanted to clarify to him. No need to explain to the 'cheerleader'. She is irrelevant..
I am drunk and I would like to take a ride please.

Murad
December 31, 2007, 04:24 PM

Oh boyy i wont visit this thread for few more mins.. else i will have heart attack...

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:24 PM
polapain khali fun chai. joto hashi toto kanna- remember that..

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:25 PM
Oh boyy i wont visit this thread for few more mins.. else i will have heart attack...
say allah..oh crap.

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:27 PM

what ya drinkin playa?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:29 PM
what ya drinkin playa?
no. but people assume i am because of this thread:lol:

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:32 PM
no. but people assume i am because of this thread:lol:

I think the word "Idiot" keep coming in my mind. Why u think that is Moshin??? L-)

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:34 PM
I think the word "Idiot" keep coming in my mind. Why u think that is Moshin??? L-)
well, i was preety pissed off after the game, it was the quickest game that finished for bangladesh ever i felt, and the words of ashraful really made me believe in him.

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:34 PM
Moshin for our new captain.. Why not add dat to the poll.. I bet u will win the vote. Moshin as both captain and the solo selector for the BD team for the next series. I bet we gonna white wash SA for sure.

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:37 PM
Moshin for our new captain.. Why not add dat to the poll.. I bet u will win the vote. Moshin as both captain and the solo selector for the BD team for the next series. I bet we gonna white wash SA for sure.

Thats a great idea Haider. Mohsin for kaptan! heck with that, Mohsin for BCB vacant spot of CEO. All party all the time..

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:38 PM
I dont know about that, there are many competetors who are also willing to take the challenge of becoming the captain of bangladesh, 'if you think you think you have the talents better then me, then please speak up, i hope there are many out there.'

Rifat
December 31, 2007, 04:39 PM
A BIG NO!!!!

a bad time for the team doesn't necessarily mean it's all the captain's fault! he is doing all he can for crying out loud.

i prefer not to vote here

Beamer
December 31, 2007, 04:42 PM
A BIG NO!!!!

a bad time for the team doesn't necessarily mean it's all the captain's fault! he is doing all he can for crying out loud.

NO. I demand a change. We, at BC are all in agreement. Ash must be dropped. Please vote. Your thought counts buddy..

Moshin
A BIG NO!!!!

So... you wanna keep him, completely fine, but i disagree;)

Haider
well, i was preety pissed off after the game, it was the quickest game that finished for bangladesh ever i felt, and the words of ashraful really made me believe in him.

LOL... don't always buy wat the players promises. Its their job to convince us before the game so they can have everyone watching. Thts what makes money for the series, which eventualy helps the team get paid as well. Ash only knows how to bat.. but he is slowly learning to be a captain as we speak.. U gonna get pissed for the next couple of years quite often .. so i say ..just fur-ged-debu-it.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:44 PM
LOL... don't always buy wat the players promises. Its their job to convince us before the game so they can have everyone watching. Thts what makes money for the series, which eventualy helps the team get paid as well. Ash only knows how to bat.. but he is slowly learning to be a captain as we speak.. U gonna get pissed for the next couple of years quite often .. so i say ..just fur-ged-debu-it.
you know it would be better if players spoke negatively to the media, then maybe that could make us win any game we want, he could've said 'you should be ashamed of yourself you should play better...'

Electrequiem
December 31, 2007, 04:46 PM
NO. I demand a change. We, at BC are all in agreement. Ash must be dropped. Please vote. Your thought counts buddy..

Ash needs to be dropped BIG TIME. The more I look at him, the more he reminds me of Kapali.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:47 PM
Ash needs to be dropped BIG TIME. The more I look at him, the more he reminds me of Kapali.

:floor::floor::floor: good one;)

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
Thats a great idea Haider. Mohsin for kaptan! heck with that, Mohsin for BCB vacant spot of CEO. All party all the time..

I thought about it .. and then the following occured......

you know it would be better if players spoke negatively to the media, then maybe that could make us win any game we want, he could've said 'you should be ashamed of yourself you should play better...'

-Priceless.

Moshin for CEO.. That shud be the next thread with poll. Moshin u shud open the thread now. :lol::lol:

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
wassup Rumz.. Happy New Years.... Long time no c.. lil sis.. how u been.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
I thought about it .. and then the following occured......

-Priceless.

Moshin for CEO.. That shud be the next thread with poll. Moshin u shud open the thread now. :lol::lol:
No way i aint making a fool out of myself, u go ahead i dont mind.

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:55 PM
No way i aint making a fool out of myself, u go ahead i dont mind.

bit too late for dat Moshin. :doh:

No prob.. u a fun sport man. Keep it up. And have a happy new year and cheer up man.. I know u love ash.. he won't put u down. Trust him. =)

Rumz_01
wassup Rumz.. Happy New Years.... Long time no c.. lil sis.. how u been.

aa bhaiyyah u membered? lol

im good...happy nyu yr to u 2!! all good??

btw this thread giving me sticthes..!! hilarious!

Moshin
maybe u shud just make a poll with members of BC.

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:56 PM
I know... lol... Thats why i am stuck here ..instead of getting ready for the new years eve party..

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:57 PM
7 more hours .. before 2008... can't wait.. 2007 was by far the worst year of my life

Haider
December 31, 2007, 04:58 PM
maybe u shud just make a poll with members of BC.

Moshin.. what are they doing in London for the new years??? Anything special?

Rumz_01
December 31, 2007, 04:58 PM
new years eve?? well theres like 2 hours n 2 mins left till the new year officialy begins!! u gnna be a good boy at the party rite?? lol

Haider
December 31, 2007, 05:01 PM
new years eve?? well theres like 2 hours n 2 mins left till the new year officialy begins!! u gnna be a good boy at the party rite?? lol

LOL... depends what counts good and what counts bad. I dunno.. But i am a gentleman as always

Rifat
December 31, 2007, 05:01 PM
So... you wanna keep him, completely fine, but i disagree;)

i would discuss this/vote after more observations, and statistical completed data... plus he needs more support.

look at our team! why do we keep changing? just because some fan demanded! buddy, if this team is 100% fan driven then mark my words, we will never succeed, sometimes, we must think about the outcome before making silly decision.

it may come as a surprise to you all, but i disliked the decision for Bashar to step out of captaincy... but i didn't say anything since i wanted to give Ashraful a chance! he hasn't done that bad, a T20 2nd round spot.

i just feel horribly bad for him(seriously :() he keeps telling media that we are not minnows and yet... it is quite sad!

Plus, he is performing, i wouldn't want to take anything away from him.

Bashar was successful as a captain for sticking the same team with the same gameplan with the same coach for a while, the last thing Bangladesh needs is irresponsible childish decisions from fans and cricket board. we should keep taking positive baby steps from Whatmore era... there is no easy way to reach the top, the boys have to earn it just like we earned some brilliant victories in the past!

i also disliked the decision from Whatmore to leave the team "incomplete" SADNESS!!! :(

zainab
December 31, 2007, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Beamer
Lets see. You have been here for what 4 months? And you think you know everybody and everything to pass a judgement like that? I suggest you carefully watch your mouth. Cheerleading will take you only that far

At least, i dont bash the cricketers here even if they fail, and dont wish them the worst possible harm.

I do not want to pass judgement on a boundary line cricketer like you, so I think you should take a chill pill and leave the business of cricket to the cricketers. I also think you should carefully watch your words, this is a forum where intelligent members should respect each other especially Bangladeshis who are supposed to be devout Muslims to wish the worst upon another person. If you say the words"Drop Ashraful from the Mountain in Queenston", it means that you want him dead. that is the way I interpret it. For goodness sake, this is only a cricket match, you dont want to wish harm on someone because a game is lost. Who is most humiliated? YOU or HIM.

Rumz_01
December 31, 2007, 05:03 PM
LOL... depends what counts good and what counts bad. I dunno.. But i am a gentleman as always

yh lmao...what u said..gentleman? really!! lol

On Topic..ash shudnt be dropped, we need the positive energy, the talent and he is performing. We can't change the team everytime something doesn't work out...dude..its Ash..bless him

Haider
December 31, 2007, 05:05 PM
ok guyz.. have a good one.. I am outti. Rumz u take care of urself.. and Moshin please stop smoking those bad stuff.. its not good for ur brain

tonoy
December 31, 2007, 05:05 PM
Lets see. You have been here for what 4 months? And you think you know everybody and everything to pass a judgement like that? I suggest you carefully watch your mouth. Cheerleading will take you only that far

At least, i dont bash the cricketers here even if they fail, and dont wish them the worst possible harm.

I do not want to pass judgement on a boundary line cricketer like you, so I think you should take a chill pill and leave the business of cricket to the cricketers. I also think you should carefully watch your words, this is a forum where intelligent members should respect each other especially Bangladeshis who are supposed to be devout Muslims to wish the worst upon another person. If you say the words"Drop Ashraful from the Mountain in Queenston", it means that you want him dead. that is the way I interpret it. For goodness sake, this is only a cricket match, you dont want to wish harm on someone because a game is lost. Who is most humiliated? YOU or HIM.

didnt study much literary writings did you?:-|

Rumz_01
December 31, 2007, 05:06 PM
ok guyz.. have a good one.. I am outti. Rumz u take care of urself.. and Moshin please stop smoking those bad stuff.. its not good for ur brain

wicked!! u 2!! n have bare fun bro!! spk to u soon InshAllah..TC!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 05:14 PM
Moshin.. what are they doing in London for the new years??? Anything special?
Goin down in the City and going to the Wheel it is going to be fun!

Miraz
December 31, 2007, 05:16 PM
Ei thread e 109 reply!!! Haire!!!!... kalker McCullum er mairta shobar mathai kharap kore diche...

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 05:22 PM
Did you mean that literally or... i dont know how that is possible mate??

Murad
December 31, 2007, 05:22 PM
didnt study much literary writings did you?:-|

I think she lack some understanding..

Look what she said in another thread. I was just making fun of Mohsin in that thread. But she thought I'm serious..lolz..

I also voted for Ashraful.
He should be droppped.. why did he hit so many 4s?? why why why??? and now he should be out of the team. I say make um... Mehrab Jr the Captain. It will make me sad but what to do. He shouldn't play like this. Why did he make the Fifty for? He should make more Zeros. He didn't make any any this year. Shame Shame.

I think that you should re examine your thought process. How can you in your right mind wish that Ash makes more Zeros. Maybe you do not stop to think that this is Ash's natural way of playing.

Zainab sis, before replying please try to understand the message first. This will be better for you and better for the poster. Thanks.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 05:25 PM
Look what she said in another thread. I was just making fun of Mohsin in that thread. But she thought I'm serious..lolz..
Well I thought that was the easiest sarcasm of a thread.. reading problems i fink.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 05:33 PM

I think Beamer will be very pissed when he see's this.. and laughing:-p

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 05:44 PM
She said the same word again, and basically she is refering to us fans of Bangladesh that we 'bash the players', does anyone find zainab really offensive??

Are you referring to me? I am a lady! Not a Bangladeshi either, but very supportive of its cricket, at least I do not bash the players all the time the way you guys do.
I made an observation and statement based on all the gloom and doom scenario after this defeat by BD. If after this sad defeat, you guys feel that the team is not fit to play cricket at the international level, then any clear thinking person would come to the conclusion that they should withdraw from international until they are better cricketers and play to win all the time, this is what the fans want and when gthese young cricketers do not deliver, then they are bashed like hell. Now, people want Ashraful removed as captain. this group of players will not achieve excellence and maturity for another 2 years, so fasten your seat belts for the time being and be patient.

Nafi
December 31, 2007, 05:53 PM
She just doesnt understand sarcasm, well im not surprised she lives in canada lol

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 05:57 PM
She just doesnt understand sarcasm, well im not surprised she lives in canada lol
canada? well i am completely surprised.

Bancan
December 31, 2007, 06:02 PM
who dare insult canada. [বাংলা]মাইরা ভুত বানাই ফেলামু[/বাংলা]

Antora
December 31, 2007, 06:04 PM
OMG!!!!!! why the hell would you wanna drop ash? its not his fault the batsmen cant score, its not his fault the bowlers cant take wickets.. jeez leave the poor kid alone.. i mean if you plan on dropping ash im sure you dont want to see tamim or mushy as captain or some other random player. Jeez we fans get psyco when our team lose! btw funny thread.. i couldnt stop laughing at some of the posts!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 06:06 PM
[quote=antora93;594332]OMG!!!!!! why the hell would you wanna drop ash? its not his fault the batsmen cant score, its not his fault the bowlers cant take wickets.. jeez leave the poor kid alone.. quote]
I thought he was a grown man, i didnt realise the captain was a kid, makes me think more for some reason you know.

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 06:07 PM
who dare insult canada. [বাংলা]মাইরা ভুত বানাই ফেলামু[/বাংলা]
not me man, i think canada is the world loveliest country in the world, and i mean it in the best possible way to express it:-D

Murad
December 31, 2007, 06:09 PM
not me man, i think canada is the world loveliest country in the world, and i mean it in the best possible way to express it:-D

Mohsin voi paise.... hope you are not running to the toilet....:D

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 06:10 PM
Mohsin voi paise.... hope you are not running to the toilet....:D
:lol: why would I wanna do that, i dint offend the country lol.

Farhad
December 31, 2007, 07:02 PM
Seriously, where the hell are the mods??

Dhakablues
December 31, 2007, 07:18 PM
We cant drop him as he is the only player who can dominate the opposition. Who else would we choose? But I also think that he needs to be groomed. He should've had some other senior players that could assist him. And he doesnt have that option with the current team. He is the only senior player at the age of 23!!! I think Ashraful has to do lot of homework and start to befreind Vettori/Dhoni/Yunus Khan/Graeme Smith.... but most importantly, he must also be a "leader" not just a "manager". At this moment,, Can he be the Skipper Ashraful as Ganguly is for Yuvraj/Bhaji/Irfan.. or Waugh for Symonds, Clark, Bracken et al...

Fantastic
December 31, 2007, 07:40 PM
:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

If your posts r this funny i m gonna stay here for a long long time

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 08:16 PM
:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

If your posts r this funny i m gonna stay here for a long long time
great and good for you, very fantastic indeed!!!!!!!!

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 08:22 PM
Seriously, where the hell are the mods??
why do you ask that, there is nothing wrong with this thread?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 08:26 PM
We cant drop him as he is the only player who can dominate the opposition. Who else would we choose? But I also think that he needs to be groomed. He should've had some other senior players that could assist him. And he doesnt have that option with the current team. He is the only senior player at the age of 23!!! I think Ashraful has to do lot of homework and start to befreind Vettori/Dhoni/Yunus Khan/Graeme Smith.... but most importantly, he must also be a "leader" not just a "manager". At this moment,, Can he be the Skipper Ashraful as Ganguly is for Yuvraj/Bhaji/Irfan.. or Waugh for Symonds, Clark, Bracken et al...
very true, but i fear he might turn out be another ganguly or bashar,
where they lose thier career because of the tension, and the come back with
a double century. insha-allah bashar will score a double century!!!!
--- even though it will never happen, i hope just hope!!

Farhad
December 31, 2007, 08:53 PM
why do you ask that, there is nothing wrong with this thread?

I beg to differ. There is a lot wrong with this thread...

I find it surprising that you think this thread doesnt violate any rules given you were a target for a large part of it. You should be the first one calling for mod action if anything...

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 08:56 PM

I find it surprising that you think this thread doesnt violate any rules given you were a target for a large part of it. You should be the first one calling for mod action if anything...
I knew I was the target all along because there are many Ashraful lovers, but
hey that is why I have made this poll, I knew I had it comin.

Farhad
December 31, 2007, 08:59 PM
I knew I was the target all along because there are many Ashraful lovers, but
hey that is why I have made this poll, I knew I had it comin.

If you already knew the results of the poll, why in the world did you start it in the first place? Attention?

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 09:01 PM
If you already knew the results of the poll, why in the world did you start it in the first place? Attention?
attention... ha why would someone do that. I just wanted to see the reaction
of the people after such a terrible game, to see if they still have faith in him.

Farhad
December 31, 2007, 09:10 PM
attention... ha why would someone do that. I just wanted to see the reaction
of the people after such a terrible game, to see if they still have faith in him.

You didnt answer my question, why open a thread if you already know the results? Why would you want to see if people have faith in Ashraful when you say you already knew they did...

But by all means, continue. I dont want to ruin the party...

Moshin
December 31, 2007, 09:13 PM
Thats odd, I thought you said you already knew what would happen...

But by all means, continue. I dont want to ruin the party...
party..:lol: what party, there's no party here mate, just some jokes left by
members with all the sacarsm within this thread, making people,
wanting players dead from a mountain:lol:. now tat iz crazy.

wiseshah
December 31, 2007, 09:47 PM
Another Ai-jara ..

agree with u. unnecessary thread. ash is the best captain at this moment. he is better than any body in BD

Bancan
December 31, 2007, 09:58 PM
I swear you got a thick skin mohsin. You can take a lot of heat.

Anyway you are damn right about Canada.

Spitfire_x86
December 31, 2007, 10:28 PM

No this thread is fine.

I'm sick of hearing " where're the mods" in perfectly fine threads.

layperson
December 31, 2007, 10:36 PM
I swear you got a thick skin mohsin. You can take a lot of heat.

Anyway you are damn right about Canada.

Canada ekta faltu country. Joghonno jaiga !!! Specially bramton jeikhane brown chaara ar kichu dekha jay nah. Confused browns ie na eidik nah oidik. :-p
Mair dewar jonno jodi amar address lage janaio ami post kore dibo. :karate:

Bancan
December 31, 2007, 10:49 PM
Theres definitely a lot of brown people here in Brampton. But thats Canada for you. Its identity is its multiculturalism.

Mair debar jonno apni chara are kare dakmu bolen.

DotBall
December 31, 2007, 11:13 PM
I have to give it to Mohsin. He generated 4 pages of comments with this thread. After reading one page I almost forgot the topic of it. May be that's the secret.

uss01
December 31, 2007, 11:28 PM
No it's not his captaincy that's causing problems. It's his stupid shots. So we should not drop him from captaincy, but Siddons or someone else should bitch him out for the stupid shot he played to get out on the 3rd ODI and threat him that if he keeps continuing to do this, he will be dropped. He keeps making the same mistake over and over again. If he doesn't learn to leave balls that are unplayable, there is no way he or BD can improve.

Oh yeah and someone needs to bitch out Aftab too. Always plays stupid shots to get out. Like that silly sweep shots. These players need a good old fashioned verbal bashing, they are not performing like they should. We need players who value their position in the team and not take stupid shots all the time.

realist
January 1, 2008, 12:14 AM
If you go by what is happening, it is not a captaincy issue. It is an issue of basic sdkills amongst players. Ashraful cannot be blamed for this. He should stay as BD captain.

cricketboy
January 1, 2008, 12:39 AM
I dont understand the logic of people who voted against Ashraful. You guys really want people like Bashar and Nafees who are not even in playing all forms of cricket now to captain the team.

Ishtylish cricketer
January 1, 2008, 12:51 AM
ok the problem is not the captain rather the team as whole has to got to change at least it's approach towards cricket. We haven't got the depth in batting to play the style of cricket played by major cricketing nations. Our bowlers are pathetic. We rely on three spinners all left arm I am assuming they play these guys in nets often yet we give 5 wickets to a left arm spinner: Daniel Vettori. How can anyone explain that?

lamisa
January 1, 2008, 03:58 AM

he wz being sarcastic:doh:

lamisa
January 1, 2008, 04:21 AM
:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:oh God!!!sum ppl here r displayn der lck of sense of humour.but torkatorkita jotil lagtese.evrybody on mohsin;beamer on zainab,den antora takn beamerz comments seriosly!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!:flo or::floor::floor::floor::floor::joy::fire:

Foozy
January 1, 2008, 04:32 AM
Many of us are blaming ash here, but come on now! The guy played really well in the first match. The second he seemed confident, and was terribly unlucky out there. And in the third he scored 25 which would be a normal score for any other player even on a good day (for bd). There are players out there who scored less than 10 all three matches combined, and i'm talking about batsmen here, not bowlers. Look at Mushy for example! Look at Aftab for example too, pathetic performance except for that 50 during which he was out three times in the same over! Give Ash a break! Its the whole team that need to improve their performance including ash! But really its the others who need to get some serious blame!
You can't expect one man to win every match for you against every opposition!

damalChele
January 1, 2008, 04:43 AM
Should we admit you to pabna to get some help?

Farhad
January 1, 2008, 06:48 AM
No this thread is fine.

I'm sick of hearing " where're the mods" in perfectly fine threads.

Is it really? I think you may have to take a look at the Board Rules again my friend. No one is complaining about the basis of the thread, a discussion on Ashrafuls captaincy is fine, but when emoticons outnumber words, theres a lot wrong with the thread. Plus, half the thread has no bearing on the discussion at hand. PLUS, there were a number of personal attacks, especially those aimed at zainab, that were way out of line...

Im the last one to call for Mod action, but Ive seen threads being locked down for matters less serious than this. Im not suggesting that happen here of course, but I believe a number of posts could be deleted. If we only count the posts that actually pertain to the topic discussion, this thread wouldnt get past the one page mark. I didnt click on the thread to read through pages of one-line comments implying *someones* stupidity...I see this kind of thing happening all too frequently these days with threads like "BC Bhalobasha" (or something to that effect)....

Moshin
January 1, 2008, 08:11 AM
Theres definitely a lot of brown people here in Brampton. But thats Canada for you. Its identity is its multiculturalism.

Mair debar jonno apni chara are kare dakmu bolen.
You can definetly see that in the Canadian cricket team.
I always forgot it is Canada who is playin, not a white person in sight u know, why?

Sovik
January 1, 2008, 08:46 AM
You can definetly see that in the Canadian cricket team.
I always forgot it is Canada who is playin, not a white person in sight u know, why?

may be racism. they should be banned just like the south africa.

u must be color blind. how could you forget john davison, Ian Billcliff

Moshin
January 1, 2008, 09:06 AM

well the majority of the team are brown you know, plus both of these players are retiring it seems of thier age, i can't understand why there will be racism in the white majority of canada, one player who comes from WI plays for canada, most of them are immigrants, just shows canadians rather play other sports like hockey or nfl football, and in SA the black majority play football u know, that is why most people think it is racism.

Sovik
January 1, 2008, 09:12 AM
well the majority of the team are brown you know, plus both of these players are retiring it seems of thier age, i can't understand why there will be racism in the white majority of canada, one player who comes from WI plays for canada, most of them are immigrants, just shows canadians rather play other sports like hockey or nfl football, and in SA the black majority play football u know, that is why most people think it is racism.

you didn't get my sarcasm

Moshin
January 1, 2008, 09:26 AM
you didn't get my sarcasm
boy is every1 sarcastic in this thread:-D

Moshin
January 1, 2008, 10:00 AM
A Captain shot? I dont think so.

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QLbGedClhz4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Ishtylish cricketer
January 1, 2008, 11:19 AM

Also forgot Geoff Barnett, the bowler Stewar Heaney.

Moshin
January 1, 2008, 11:27 AM
Also forgot Geoff Barnett, the bowler Stewar Heaney.
Yep but have you seen them play in WC, nope.

Bancan
January 1, 2008, 03:10 PM
Yes people here rather play hockey, football, basketball. All great sports. The ones who play cricket are people who immigrated here and got the citizenship and still likes cricket. Canada's identity is multiculturalism and it clearly shows that in the cricket team. White, brown, black everyones in it.

Parisa
January 1, 2008, 03:13 PM
ashraful is a natural leader....therefore he should be the captain...

ripon
February 25, 2008, 04:46 PM
i searchd tha forum for this again erm.. ro and this will answer your question lol i think baisab, why are there more forums of ashraful to be dropped he is the captain yet, answer NO!!!!

riaz131
February 25, 2008, 05:03 PM
I rather see Bush as a Bangladesh captain than Habla :sick:. He should be dropped from team already :hairpull::mad::hairpull::mad::hairpull::mad:

Gowza
February 25, 2008, 05:28 PM
i don't think there's anyone else to take over, shakib? he's even younger with less experience and doesn't even have a permanent position in the test team yet. nafees? i don't think he'd be that great of a captain plus his position in the team is still up in the air. bashar? well he has the experience but his captaining style isn't that great plus no one wants him in the team anyway (other than the selectors). rafique is retiring, mashud is retiring plus isn't even in the team so they're no chance and other than those players there's really no one else who could do it, maybe mortaza? but i suspect ashraful has a better cricketing brain than him.

as much as i don't think ashraful fits this position very well, he's the best choice for this position atm.

Shobha
February 25, 2008, 05:50 PM
well if bashar's gonna be in the test team anyway, then they might aswell give him the captincy, afterall he does have the years lots of experince.
And as for one days, i've said it before and i'll say it now, give it to SN. i really think this guy will make a good one day captain.
Ash needs to be dropped from from being captain, not becuase he's a bad one but because he's "natural game" and the captaincy pressure clashes when he plays and ends up F-ing his game.

tanim3960
February 25, 2008, 08:24 PM
Ashraful Should be acaptain for ODI & T20.
He do not have the temperment for Test. he really did not show anything special where team need him to play a responsible innings he like to go for shots almost every Ball........
which is not good for test cricket
Nafees is a good choice for test captain

Snowman
February 25, 2008, 10:22 PM
Golden Boy for Captain!
Follow in Dhoni's footsteps
:floor::floor::floor:

Foozy
February 26, 2008, 12:04 AM
I rather see Bush as a Bangladesh captain than Habla :sick:. He should be dropped from team already :hairpull::mad::hairpull::mad::hairpull::mad:

haha, I am rite behind you riaz!! lol

CHABAN
February 26, 2008, 12:19 AM
I dont know how many followed the Sri Lankan team's evolution in World Cricket. But you should. Knee Jerk reactions like dropping Ashraful are foolish. Bashar of course is a different ball game. He is pure incompetence...

roi
February 26, 2008, 12:49 AM
Worthless thread!
There should have some sort of penalty system to start a bad/meaningless thread....

bulbul_fan
February 26, 2008, 01:13 AM
ash is agressive unlike hablu..he is the best captain...
i wonder how hablu got 7 votes..bc members are so dummmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbb?????????????

kalpurush
February 26, 2008, 01:16 AM
Worthless thread!
There should have some sort of penalty system to start a bad/meaningless thread....
Penalty system in place I guess!? The thread opener has been banned...as you wished!!:saint:

scoilaheez
February 26, 2008, 02:30 AM
Simply put, NO. Ashraful is our best possible leader and the only player who has cemented a spot other than Mortaza. Mortaza is not captaincy material, Ash is our best hope for the next 4- 5 years.

Sohel
February 26, 2008, 04:17 AM
TOO. STUPID. TO. RESIST.

Posting in this most ajaira of all current threads that is!

BANFAN
February 26, 2008, 04:34 AM
Ashaful may not be the best captain of the world, but he is so far the best in BD. We didnt see any major mistake so far, rathar saw a lot of positives in field.

How can such weird idea come in some mind? without any reason?

auntu
February 26, 2008, 04:50 AM
plz close this thread. i was feeling comfortable with BC coz there r lots of matured persons but there is some wthout it too...