PDA

View Full Version : as I said the truth i became culprit

BangladeshCricket
October 21, 2003, 09:48 PM
yea its good u guyz are optimistic but about this match except Pilot and Musfiq's batting ....it's nuthing we can be optimistic about....Pilot played briliantly...I salute him for such brave contribution so to musfiq and alok...though later got out in a ball which didn't justify his good shots and forms in this match....you all said yesterday that Rajin and alok will do something ....only later showed some contributions but that's just like oneday...we are not playing oneday here...when it's time for test we play like oneday(except two innings of pilot and musfiq) and when it's oneday we don even play like nething....72 for 5 how can you have that in test match in your soil...neways still i am happy that tail order did a great job!!! thanks to all the tail order batsman....Trescothik is there five more to come who knows what will happen tommorrow...all i can say All mighty help us atleast we can fight ..

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by BangladeshCricket]

Mahmood
October 21, 2003, 09:56 PM
If Hannan, Rajin and Kapali does better than Golla and Sumon, I will turn totally pro for dropping these old goats and get young blood like Nafiz and Aftab in.

They can't even show a little responsibility!!! This is simply unbearable as a fan. I am getting sick and tired of losing. Either they need to grow up or else make room for the ones who will.

Cricketislife!
October 21, 2003, 10:19 PM
Quite a stunning rant 'BangladeshCricket'.
A outsider's perception might be of some use here. Many like me have really started 'hoping' when Bangladesh play is now after their stupendous gritty display against Pakistan. So now is the time you will have to be patient, really supportive behind ur team. Whatmore is here working with the team, a new resolve is developing, a team spirit ,a culture is coming through, slowly more evenings like that one in Pakistan when one hit the bed thinking may be tomorrow Bangladesh will win, will appear. These are the great moments and you should stick with the team.
cos reality is that Bangladesh is just beginning to develop as a cricket team, players coming through, a very good, focussed and experienced management ( I am mainly thinking of Whatmore there)

I am sure you read the WC 03, debacle report. It was quite stunning to say the least, the team drifting from each other, a coach not communicating, board not interested in infrastructure, members not speaking to themselves, no team can win with mindset, that culture.

Now things are slowly turning, batsmen will learn slowly on what to do during those crunch situations. I will say just start looking for postives and build on it and keep building on it right now.

If you see the history of Test cricket, like India etc , they all took quite a long time to acheive their first vicotory and we (India ie ) still are very bad overseas. I amnot saying so Bangladesh should also be bad, just that give it some more time, it is progressing now, has started showing some good results.

Just hang on with the team, with the coach, with the vision, results will come soon. If the infrastructure is set up properly, under 19 and all the machinery is working seamlessly providing quality players to senior side, when proper talent identification and grooming is done, things will fall in place.

To put it this way, When the jungle is not encroached upon by nepotisim, bad vision etc, and the jungle is natural, well endowed with resources, then the Tigers will start roaring!

Arnab
October 21, 2003, 10:27 PM
Aside: You have quite a lot to say, CricketIsLife. I like reading posts by members like you. Post often. Post big. No Inhibitions. Post away.

chinaman
October 21, 2003, 10:37 PM
Well put Cricketislife!. We needed that in a moment like this. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Ehsan
October 21, 2003, 10:38 PM
Cricketislife, Welcome to the World of BanglaCricket!!!

I really appreciate your passion and support for Bangladesh Cricket.

BangladeshCricket bro, I know whatever happened yesterday was disappointing but don't give up the hope. Be a ltille more patient, our team really need us in this crucial stage. Hopefully Rajin and Kapali can make up for the damage that was caused yesterday.

Cheers.

BangladeshCricket
October 22, 2003, 06:17 PM
i hope we take ateleast a three to four wicket today...or else who knows what will happen to this test?

Tintin
October 22, 2003, 07:21 PM
Welcome CIL ! I am more or less the only Indian here. It's nice to have some company :)

Cricketislife!
October 23, 2003, 05:21 AM
Tintin from 'The rsc PIT'?!
cool!

see u stay with the team and tigers roar! I hope they wrap the innings up soon and try putting up anything over 200 as a target, then u never know!
atleast they are fighting and staying in the game till last, thats all we need now. All this rant is quite fruitless and unnecessary. Yes 25 matches but then I see this as the start now the past few months only. Bangladesh got into Test early before they should have been , were not mentally prepared and also then things were not run properly. Tintin read that WC debacle report at the main banglacricket.com site . Then we would realise that this season is the real start for Bangladesh cricket, a committed management, a team which is trying, talent coming through and now is the time to hope, then soon one can demand!

It is really sad to see some fans getting ahead of the reality and putting so much pressure on the team. This season to me is the beginning of the Bangladeshi cricket dream.

I say Dream on for the moment, dont put unnecessary pressure and turn it into a nightmare.

ANybody who saw Rajin Saleh play AKhtar at his fearful best, will have stood up and applauded. This is the same Akhtar against whom now Graeme smith (if u go according to Shariq tariq, our fren there) is almost showing fear to bat!

And I dont see Rajin Saleh as a isolated figure, somebody out of the system, no rather I think he is the product of the new culture. More people like him will come soon, until u got to show patience.

Thankfully we have Whatmore at the helm, he knows whats his goals are, and sticking to his vision.
All the best to him and to this team and to everybody involved n working hard in the system.

Tintin
October 23, 2003, 07:12 AM
Tintin from 'The rsc PIT'?!

Not exactly. I am the same person but I am from another 'pit' :) We know each other pretty well, and the last time we exchanged mails was about two months ago.

I even suspect that I might be the one who introduced you to rsc :D

Please check my profile and see if the location rings any bells.