PDA

View Full Version : Interesting picture

haba_guba_
January 4, 2008, 04:29 AM
http://tigercricket.com/pgallery/Ash_2108.jpg

does anyone else see the exact resemblence of the way he got out today?

on a side note, peoples that didnt want tamim for test, what u hav to say now? without tamim the score wudbeen less 90! anywayz gudknock, hope for the best in 2nd innings

MarvinDaMartian
January 4, 2008, 04:36 AM
If it is Ash on the picture then this is what he was talking about after the 3rd ODI - "batsmen are doing good on net to leave the balls - so we will do good in test".

haba_guba_
January 4, 2008, 04:51 AM
If it is Ash on the picture then this is what he was talking about after the 3rd ODI - "batsmen are doing good on net to leave the balls - so we will do good in test".

n das exactly da way he got out today:waiting:

taklima_naj
January 4, 2008, 06:00 AM
good finding

abu2abu
January 4, 2008, 06:07 AM
http://tigercricket.com/pgallery/Ash_2108.jpg

does anyone else see the exact resemblence of the way he got out today?

on a side note, peoples that didnt want tamim for test, what u hav to say now? without tamim the score wudbeen less 90! anywayz gudknock, hope for the best in 2nd innings

I don't think so. Today he got out to a ball he left but which went on to hit his pads. this picture looks like a good leave to me. A "good leave" cannot include a ball that comes back to hit your pads...

Shaan
January 4, 2008, 06:15 AM
I don't think so. Today he got out to a ball he left but which went on to hit his pads. this picture looks like a good leave to me. A "good leave" cannot include a ball that comes back to hit your pads...

DITTO..

lamisa
January 4, 2008, 10:19 AM
iz dat ash?

Kabir
January 4, 2008, 10:47 AM
That's Ash...he uses that RBK bat.

Omio
January 4, 2008, 10:51 AM
It was his 13 duck in test cricket,

akabir77
January 4, 2008, 10:53 AM
So what do you say about zunaid then? this r stupid questions to ask just like our stupid politicians.

Even though I thought among three tamim was the one ready for it but i back up the coach and BEAMER B. (who is saying this for long time now). We r getting beaten by innings anyway so lets take the better players and look for future.

And i am glad that coach still thinks bashar is good enough for test but lets see how long that lasts.

Nafi
January 4, 2008, 11:03 AM
iz dat ash?

Isnt it obvious judging by the height and the reebok stickered bat.

Rifat
January 4, 2008, 11:49 AM
Ashraful was very unlucky... :( the ball was hit EXACTLY on the spot where there was a crack, thus the ball curved towards him instead of away from him... it is even difficult for Batsmen like Sachin Tendulkar and Lara to pick these deliveries.

No worries Ashraful :)

kalpurush
January 4, 2008, 11:56 AM
Ashraful was very unlucky... :( the ball was hit EXACTLY on the spot where there was a crack, thus the ball curved towards him instead of away from him... it is even difficult for Batsmen like Sachin Tendulkar and Lara to pick these deliveries.

Ashraful was very unlucky i would say. it could be given NOT out without thinking further...:(

Rabz
January 4, 2008, 01:49 PM
Ashraful was very unlucky i would say. it could be given NOT out without thinking further...:(

Amen to that.

akabir77
January 4, 2008, 02:18 PM

did you watch the game? how did you know about the crack?

Sovik
January 4, 2008, 06:30 PM

thats why nz appointed spiderman as umpire

AsifTheManRahman
January 4, 2008, 07:36 PM
He was leaving a ball that was curving in even before it pitched. When it did pitch, it was still pretty close to the off stump. Looks like our batsmen are either too eager to go after the ones they think are outside the off stump or too eager to leave them - they are usually on either extreme.

betaar
January 4, 2008, 09:17 PM
A batsman, regardlesss how good, can be forgiven for getting out of a first ball that was as good as the one Ash got out of, but it's unforgivable if someone gets out after settling in into a nice rythm like the way Bashar did. But I would still think Bashar should continue to play test cricket up untill any of the new comer can justify their inclusion.