PDA

View Full Version : We need response from ICC

Mav
January 4, 2008, 01:31 PM
For being unfair to 2007 schedule of Bangladesh cricket. very less cricket for a less experienced team. We need to know on what strategy they make these decision?

In the long run, its only hurting Bangladesh and other growing teams for lack of exposure and experience @ international level.

Murad
January 4, 2008, 01:40 PM
matha gorom koirenna to bhai.. 2008 e amader onek gulo match ache.. 12 Tests, 33 ODIs. ar koto chaan apni?

Omio
January 4, 2008, 01:42 PM
matha gorom koirenna to bhai.. 2008 e amader onek gulo match ache.. 12 Tests, 33 ODIs. ar koto chaan apni?
ami chai..40 test, 163 ta odi,
2 din off only for eid..
dekhi valo na khele jai koi.:)

kaisermatin
January 4, 2008, 01:47 PM
2 din off only for eid..

khai-se ama-re.:floor:

sandpiper
January 4, 2008, 01:50 PM
lol... you guys are funny :D :D

Tintin
January 4, 2008, 01:50 PM
For being unfair to 2007 schedule of Bangladesh cricket. very less cricket for a less experienced team. We need to know on what strategy they make these decision?

Australia played only four Test matches in 2007, including no Tests between the first week of January and the second week of November. But they are playing a record 21 Tests this year. These things happen and it is no conspiracy.

Beamer
January 4, 2008, 01:57 PM
Classic case of people who actually don't follow BD cricket, but wakes up one morning, feels good about himself, decides to write and needlessly takes up thread space in BC with equally needless threads. 50 tests in 7 years is not good enough? I agree, last year and a half wasn't that good in terms of tests, because of WC ,20/20's and ICC Championships, but look how it will even out this year with solid number of tests and ODI's.

sadi
January 4, 2008, 01:58 PM
Joto dosh, nondo gosh.

Nafi
January 4, 2008, 02:00 PM
I hope this useless thread gets deleted.

Kabir
January 4, 2008, 02:00 PM
2 din off only for eid..

Arr baki 80 days (for being bowled out in 3 days and heavy innings loss in the 40 Test matches) amra ki masi marum?

I propose, at least 60 Test matches...so that on an average jodi amra 3 days o khelte pari taile it'll be good the rest of the masi mara days.

Rabz
January 4, 2008, 02:01 PM

In the long run, its only hurting Bangladesh and other growing teams for lack of exposure and experience @ international level.

I smell conspiracy...

kare morum, khali kon bhai....

jalao agun...

Omio
January 4, 2008, 02:02 PM
Arr baki 80 days (for being bowled out in 3 days and heavy innings loss in the 40 Test matches) amra ki masi marum?

I propose, at least 60 Test matches...so that on an average jodi amra 3 days o khelte pari taile it'll be good the rest of the masi mara days.
hahahahaha..

Mav
January 4, 2008, 02:27 PM
Classic case of people who actually don't follow BD cricket, but wakes up one morning, feels good about himself, decides to write and needlessly takes up thread space in BC with equally needless threads. 50 tests in 7 years is not good enough? I agree, last year and a half wasn't that good in terms of tests, because of WC ,20/20's and ICC Championships, but look how it will even out this year with solid number of tests and ODI's.

Classic case of people who actually dont follow bd cricket - said a lot didnt you without a fly of knowledge about me? keep flying butterfly.

50 test in 7 years, if you are happy with that, then you do follow Bangladesh cricket but probably dont follow international. Compare with other test countries...in the same year 2007, with WC, TT WC and all, most of the test nations played atleast tripple amount of cricket than we did.

funny bunch of people around here, space in BC? its come back to where you talk to much without proper knowledge.

Mav
January 4, 2008, 02:29 PM
Australia played only four Test matches in 2007, including no Tests between the first week of January and the second week of November. But they are playing a record 21 Tests this year. These things happen and it is no conspiracy.

For a team like BD, with young players and less exposure you need consistent cricket. It could easily made possible to throw atleast 3-4 test series for Bangladesh in 2007.

Now in 2008, you will see the results.

Rifat
January 4, 2008, 02:30 PM
2 din off only for eid..

please... no, i will fail all my subjects and flunk out. a big NO :floor:

Mav
January 4, 2008, 02:33 PM
You guys want Bangladesh to do well in 2008, so happy for the amount of cricket we have in this year......got carried away and forgot what was given to us in the previous year. That is what called BD fans, passionate without sense of reality.

like some magic will happen with almost no test experience from the previous year.

Beamer
January 4, 2008, 02:33 PM
Classic case of people who actually dont follow bd cricket - said a lot didnt you without a fly of knowledge about me? keep flying butterfly.

50 test in 7 years, if you are happy with that, then you do follow Bangladesh cricket but probably dont follow international. Compare with other test countries...in the same year 2007, with WC, TT WC and all, most of the test nations played atleast tripple amount of cricket than we did.

funny bunch of people around here, space in BC? its come back to where you talk to much without proper knowledge.

Hmm..Actually, not eager for any knowledge from you, or care to have knowledge about you.

Mav
January 4, 2008, 02:35 PM
Hmm..Actually, not eager for any knowledge from you, or care to have knowledge about you.

sure and the results of your curiousness reflects in your words.

Rifat
January 4, 2008, 03:00 PM
yes, Mav we all agree that other Countries play trice the cricket Bangladesh plays...

we are still a developing cricekting country despite our successes in consecutive world cups in shorter version, our domestic setup has yet to reach its full potential.

Countries like India do not host us simply because we fail to compete and attract audience! we may have reached that level of "Competence" (although recent results say the opposite) in ODI and 20/20 but we are still a minnow in Test cricket. i am sorry this is as nice as i can get, being a Bangladeshi and all but its the truth!

playing Zimbabwe, scotland, Kenya repetitively has helped us prepare for World cup 2007and it has payed off... in dividends :) the boys needed confidence and Bangladesh needed to show that they are a better cricket playing nation than the associates, and they did.

plus we were quite competitive in the series against India even in the last test experienced players like Ashraful and Mortaza chipped in good innings.

we are going through a period of harsh reality check, when the circumstances favor us again, we should be able to improve our batting this year.