PDA

View Full Version : Today they played their natural game without hesitation

sandpiper
January 5, 2008, 12:13 AM
Yes, at least I thought so following the second days play in Dunedin. Tamim Iqbal and Zunaid Siddique have provided some strokeful display of batsmanship and remained unbeaten to lead the fight back for Bangladesh. I am feeling proud of these two lads.

:fanflag::fanflag:

djnaved
January 5, 2008, 12:21 AM
3 din baki ache...a plenty of time.. bangladesher je keu player iccha korle brian larar 400 runs record break korte pare..what u guys think?

sandpiper
January 5, 2008, 12:28 AM
I have no doubt they can go a long way. They need to develop the proper mindset and play against quality oppositions. Coach Siddons can instill some courage and professionalism in this youthful side to make them more and more competitive. It was a great day at the beginning of 2008 and hope our cricket will go a long way this year.

Happy new year (belated) to everybody :)

:flag::flag::flag:

lamisa
January 5, 2008, 12:50 AM
3 din baki ache...a plenty of time.. bangladesher je keu player iccha korle brian larar 400 runs record break korte pare..what u guys think?

DITTO!!!!Oh God,Mashallah,Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!I m suuchhhhhhhh a PROUD bangladeshi 2day.khushite chokhe pani chole ashtese.:)
JOY BANGLA:fanflag:

lamisa
January 5, 2008, 12:53 AM
Tamim,Mash,Mushy,Sajid,BigZ-:notworthy::-*

Rabz
January 5, 2008, 01:00 AM
They made us proud today.

MohammedC
January 5, 2008, 01:07 AM
They made us proud today.

Hey Rabz bhai how is Dhaka today

djnaved
January 5, 2008, 01:12 AM
well, things can change easily.. they made us proud today but tomorrow you never know what's gonna happen. keep waiting for tomorrows batting. then you can say whatever you want.

cricket_king
January 5, 2008, 01:15 AM
Yes they played their natural game, coupled with caution. Now they've brought us back to pretty much level. Now we MUST continue playing this way. The openers have to continue and get their tons tomorrow, while the middle order has to stand firm. Ashraful, Aftab and Nafees will also be key batsmen if we are to survive 'till the 4th day or even put up a total for New Zealand to chase.

gugli
January 5, 2008, 01:24 AM
akta din jodi bristi hoiti taile hevay chance silo.best thing hoilo 2 opener ekkebare prothom theke suru korte parbe kalke.ashole tahara surute diffensive khele gelei kintu odvut edge gula hoe. so ajke ossadharon temp dekhailo.

proud to be bangladeshi!

sandpiper
January 5, 2008, 01:25 AM
Yes, I am expecting an entire rejuvenation througout our batting order. Openers are making a great foundation on which Ashraful, Aftab, Nafees and Bashar can work on. Waiting to see another great day for Bangladeshi batsmen. :flag:
Yes they played their natural game, coupled with caution. Now they've brought us back to pretty much level. Now we MUST continue playing this way. The openers have to continue and get their tons tomorrow, while the middle order has to stand firm. Ashraful, Aftab and Nafees will also be key batsmen if we are to survive 'till the 4th day or even put up a total for New Zealand to chase.

scoilaheez
January 5, 2008, 02:06 AM
'natural game' ..... most overused cliche in the sub continent

nobody
January 5, 2008, 02:49 AM
Don't Jinx

karimjay.
January 5, 2008, 03:54 AM
Pretty surprised so many people believe in jinxes...

It's just coincidence..

tiger_omar
January 5, 2008, 03:59 AM
'natural game' ..... most overused cliche in the sub continent

:lol: Truesay. Specially for the Bagladeshi team. I'm not sure for which match it was, it may have been the World Cup match against India, in the post match Interview, Tamim mentionned playing his "natural game" like 10 times during the interview.

Does anyone else remember which interview I'm talking about?

Foozy
January 5, 2008, 04:31 AM
Just can't wait for tomorrow....
:onethephone::flag::big_hug:

nahaz
January 5, 2008, 05:24 AM
I think this is why ppl say they should play their natural game...when the batsmen are ordered to play with caution, they just start blocking without any purpose. they don't think I'm blocking now so that I can hit later.Since they love to hit, sooner rather than later they get out playing a pointless shot..due to lapse in concentration.Hence they are better playing the natural game..if they really had the right approach, they'd have all had averages over 25.By right approach waiting for the bad ball,and leaving the good balls. It's better than the usual Bangladeshi definition for natural game, which just means "Jhore Bok Mara". Mind you, it wasn't that today.Which is why they live to fight another day.

Shobha
January 7, 2008, 06:14 AM
DITTO!!!!Oh God,Mashallah,Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!I m suuchhhhhhhh a PROUD bangladeshi 2day.khushite chokhe pani chole ashtese.:)
JOY BANGLA:fanflag:

me too:-D i nearly cried when i sae the score

Shobha
January 7, 2008, 06:20 AM
me too:-D i nearly cried when i saw the score
(talking about tamim and zunaid ofcourse)

zainab
January 7, 2008, 06:34 AM
Given the right coaching and guidance by Coach Siddons, these 2 lads will be the future cricketers of BD. They are both very young and by their remarks after attaining theirTest debut, they are determined to stay in the Test Squad.
I am more than happy for Tamim after he was being written off by fans who said that he belonged in the U19 team. Now, he has really earned his Test cap and because one can see determination in his jaw, he will go a far way and become a valuable opener.

Nafi
January 7, 2008, 06:38 AM
:lol: Truesay. Specially for the Bagladeshi team. I'm not sure for which match it was, it may have been the World Cup match against India, in the post match Interview, Tamim mentionned playing his "natural game" like 10 times during the interview.

Does anyone else remember which interview I'm talking about?

Yeh I remember sakib and mushi in there too, they all had good english (better than ash) but they all said, I just want to play my natural game :lol:

Shobha
January 7, 2008, 06:54 AM
Yeh I remember sakib and mushi in there too, they all had good english (better than ash) but they all said, I just want to play my natural game :lol:

aftab was there too, he said " i like to play in shots". i dont think sakib and mushy said anything about natural game though i think that was only tamim. i remember sakib kept on saying " thank you, thank you very much":)