PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak to all BC members and BD fans!

al Furqaan
January 5, 2008, 12:23 AM
this is certainly an eid mubarak, for 'eid' has been called here on BC for far lesser things (e.g a mere hundred which doesn't change the complexion of a match).

we will still lose this match, but the entire tests complexion has changed. we were staring innings defeat, and now NZ will have to sweat greatly just to win, nevermind by an innings.

best thing about this eid: not one contribution from ash's bat was necessary. he still played a wonderful role with his 2 huge wickets and his brilliant captaincy.

alhamdilillah.

Sohel
January 5, 2008, 12:27 AM
Ash Mubarak to ALL !

Let's also remember the breakthoughs he provided today with the ball ... :)

MohammedC
January 5, 2008, 12:29 AM
al Furqan bhai Eid Mubarak to you also.....Many more eid to follow tomorrow then day after and on the final day.........The qurbani

Omio
January 5, 2008, 12:35 AM
Eid Mubarak

Nafis_BD
January 5, 2008, 12:40 AM
al Furqan bhai Eid Mubarak to you also.....Many more eid to follow tomorrow then day after and on the final day.........The qurbani

Amen to that bhaiya.

Eid Mubarak to every one!!!:)

Rabz
January 5, 2008, 12:49 AM

Qurbani, qurbani, qurbani
nz-re ebar ami dibani....

Eid mubarak to every one...

Murad
January 5, 2008, 12:59 AM
Ash Mubarak to ALL !

Let's also remember the breakthoughs he provided today with the ball ... :)

Exactly.

Ash mubarak. Ash jodi oi 2ta wicket na nite parto..then ki je hoto..........

Rifat
January 5, 2008, 09:57 AM
nope, Bangladesh will dominate tomorrow, you have never seen Bangladesh like this in your past life!!!

i will celebrate afterwards on the big occasion!

Rubu
January 5, 2008, 10:03 AM
I would not call it an Eid just yet for an innings defeat is still on table.

we have seen several times before how good works of 2/3 days has been ruined within 30 minutes. So, I would wait at least today to call it an Eid.

But remember, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. and when she does sing, anything had happen, from an innings defeat to first overseas win.

Yes, a win is possible from here just like innings defeat for this pitch will start to break up starting 4th day.

Ajfar
January 5, 2008, 11:45 AM
we should hav a permanent eid mubarak thread...

BanCricFan
January 5, 2008, 12:20 PM
I'm an old skool. The only Eid at BC is "Eid-ul-Ashraf-ul-Matin". Lets keep it this way. Otherwise, it becomes to common and takes the majik away!

Tigers_eye
January 5, 2008, 12:33 PM
I'm an old skool. The only Eid at BC is "Eid-ul-Ashraf-ul-Matin". Lets keep it this way. Otherwise, it becomes to common and takes the majik away!
Me think so too.

From now on BD's Eid days are over. Bring in Jumma prayers. I want 52 days of good performance a year.

Miraz
January 5, 2008, 12:36 PM

Agreed.

Bring in Jumma prayers. I want 52 days of good performance a year.

Hahaha... that sounds very nice. :)

One World
January 5, 2008, 12:48 PM
[বাংলা]ঈদ মুবারক! [/বাংলা]:ninja:

Spitfire_x86
January 5, 2008, 12:48 PM
I concur :)

al Furqaan
January 5, 2008, 01:23 PM

we should have two "eids":

"eid ul ashraful" and "eid ul bangladesh dal"

Rabz
January 5, 2008, 01:56 PM
Bring in Jumma prayers. I want 52 days of good performance a year.

Amen to that brother, Amen.

Mohiul
January 5, 2008, 02:03 PM

Me think so too.

From now on BD's Eid days are over. Bring in Jumma prayers. I want 52 days of good performance a year.

Agreed.

Hahaha... that sounds very nice. :)

I concur :)

Yaa, I'm with all of these quotes

Moshin
January 5, 2008, 02:12 PM
Ash Muburak al Furqaan and all BC members!!!