PDA

View Full Version : BC bulletin : Records tumble as Bangladesh dominate day 2

Miraz
January 5, 2008, 01:40 AM
Current/Forthcoming Tours

Bangladesh in New Zealand, 2007-08
Records tumble as Bangladesh dominate day 2
5 January 2008
An all-round display by Bangladesh on the field ended a memorable day of Test cricket for the Tigers at University Oval in Dunedin today. First they overturned a strong New Zealand start with ball and later a record 148 run partnership between debutant openers Tamim Iqbal and Zunaed Siddique sealed the day for Bangladesh.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../html/images/read_art.gif Read the rest of the bulletin ยป (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../tours/2007_2008/INT/BD_IN_NZ/tour.php)

Miraz
January 5, 2008, 01:55 AM
Tamim and Zunaed should buckle down tomorrow at the start of the day and pick up their well deserving centuries. Hopefully they won't get carried away by todays success.

scoilaheez
January 5, 2008, 01:59 AM
Tommorow, these two batsmen have a wonderful opportunity to get a hundred and not too many BD batsmen have got hundreds at test level in our history

sandpiper
January 5, 2008, 02:01 AM
Not only these two, I hope the rest of the batsmen wont get carried away at only avoiding an innings defeat in Dunedin. Its a batting track now and the batsman can do wonders if they want. Expecting more responsible knocks from Ashraful, Nafees, Bashar and Aftab.

RazabQ
January 5, 2008, 02:02 AM
well written Miraz. Your best one yet - and you know how picky I am :)

mhn
January 5, 2008, 02:04 AM
they need to bat for at least another 50 runs..anything above that would be a bonus for us..tommorow,they just cant afford to loose wickets early ...

Miraz
January 5, 2008, 02:15 AM
well written Miraz. Your best one yet - and you know how picky I am :)

Thanks Razab bhai.

Now I can go to sleep. :)

Orpheus
January 5, 2008, 02:16 AM
Thanks Razab bhai.

Now I can go to sleep. :)

Ekhono ghuman nai? mashallah Allah bachaiya rakhuk apnare.

Nocturnal
January 5, 2008, 02:24 AM
nice bulletin :)

Antora
January 5, 2008, 02:27 AM
awesome bulletin:)

karimjay.
January 5, 2008, 03:50 AM
Let's just hope today wasn't just a good day for us.

You can't win a test with one good day.. or draw one..

Foozy
January 5, 2008, 04:49 AM
Chomotkar performance by Tamim and Junaid, and a beautiful Bulletin Miraz Bhai! Very well written.
But already ghumai gelen? Ei khushir dine amaderke mishti khawaben na?

Miraz
January 5, 2008, 05:57 AM
Chomotkar performance by Tamim and Junaid, and a beautiful Bulletin Miraz Bhai! Very well written.
But already ghumai gelen? Ei khushir dine amaderke mishti khawaben na?

Bhaire it was 7:30 in the morning after the whole night following the roar of Tigers, but Khushite ghumaite partesina :)

Just woke up after a 2 hour nap.

Aaron
January 5, 2008, 05:59 AM
yeah mash did bowl well and two young openers showed +ve attitude. well done boys!!

Moshin
January 5, 2008, 06:23 AM
Good bulletin Miraz on the match, what a day it must have been for the tigers, if only i was awake to watch bangladesh dominate.:(

Miraz
January 5, 2008, 08:00 AM
Good bulletin Miraz on the match, what a day it must have been for the tigers, if only i was awake to watch bangladesh dominate.:(

You missed it bro.

Sky will show the highlights in the afternoon, try to catch that.

tiger_army
January 5, 2008, 08:10 AM
can anyone plz record it.........
im searching for a vid for last few hours

taklima_naj
January 5, 2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah Nics Bulletin by Miraz bro. Actually when Bangladesh does good every bulletin seems a dream and yeah,the boys made successful a ghumhin ratt.

Sohel
January 5, 2008, 09:48 AM
Always good to read good news. Praying and hoping for more tomorrow and the 2 days after ... :)

I just hope cracks don't start to open tomorrow before we declare, or roughs don't offer bounce and turn to anyone with a NZ passport.

crikss
January 5, 2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks Miraz Bhai ...Thanks a lot...I am a big fan of yours article

Shobha
January 5, 2008, 09:56 AM
i just wanted to say that this is such a great day for bd lovers not just for performane but the fact our "next big things after ash" tamim and zunaid are showing class, they are making the country proud:great::great::great:

Ajfar
January 5, 2008, 11:52 AM
gud...stuff..frm miraz bhai...n our openers..hopefully more to come...