PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction for tomorrow.

soccer20reverse
January 5, 2008, 02:05 AM
Hello all. I haven't written in a long time because I had to attend a secret meeting with Javed Omar. Sorry, but I cannot discuss the meeting because its strictly personal. Anyways, I am here to make another prediction after a long time. I have been very seldom wrong about my predictions, and dont see a reason why I should be wrong this time.
First of all, don't get yourselves excited wth Tamim and Junaied, because the hero of this game will be neither of them. It will be the biggest member of the team. Yeah you guessed it right, Mushfiq. So lets start celebrating this great achievement by mushfiq.
Thank you.

-PS. Javed Omar hates you all.

Beamer
January 5, 2008, 02:09 AM
While you were away, we did a secret meeting with Sakib as well. He has hired a private eye to seek your whereabouts. He knows your home address and phone number now..

Nocturnal
January 5, 2008, 02:11 AM
omg! soccer20reverse is back!
before anything, can you take your curse back from Sakib thus he can start score again in International cricket. :mad:

deshi_evolutionz
January 5, 2008, 02:16 AM
wtf man

Anher
January 5, 2008, 02:17 AM

I loved that part. But JO We dont want you in BD team. Siddons knows, I know, almost everybod know why.

Antora
January 5, 2008, 02:19 AM
:floor::floor: secret meeting with Javed Omar! hahahahahahaha:lol: rofl!!!!
btw can you pretty please with spinkles on top, take your curse of sakib? pleeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!
thank you!

Orpheus
January 5, 2008, 02:23 AM
soccer bhai doa kori apni right hon aar apnaar onek gula biya hok... boro boro bou hok.. mashallah.

soccer20reverse
January 5, 2008, 02:32 AM
There is no curse. Sakib will play good, soon. Just you wait and see. I want many wives, great big big wives. Thank you very much all. BTW, Javed Omar also warned that "if you guys don't leave me alone, i'll change my name to Javed Pietersen, i'll go join the australian cricket team, and score millions of centuries." So I, soccer20reverse, advice that you stop making fun of my friend. Thank you.

Antora
January 5, 2008, 02:32 AM
tell him i hate him too :)

Antora
January 5, 2008, 02:34 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: lmaoooooo hahahahahahahahahahaha omg! mmaaan your funny!There is no curse. Sakib will play good, soon. Just you wait and see. I want many wives, great big big wives. Thank you very much all. BTW, Javed Omar also warned that "if you guys don't leave me alone, i'll change his name to Javed Pietersen, i'll go join the australian cricket team, and score millions of centuries." So I, soccer20reverse, advice that you stop making fun of my friend. Thank you.

Electrequiem
January 5, 2008, 02:35 AM
There is no curse. Sakib will play good, soon. Just you wait and see. I want many wives, great big big wives. Thank you very much all. BTW, Javed Omar also warned that "if you guys don't leave me alone, i'll change his name to Javed Pietersen, i'll go join the australian cricket team, and score millions of centuries." So I, soccer20reverse, advice that you stop making fun of my friend. Thank you.

Good luck handling them, mate ... cheers!

http://users.static.freeblog.hu/b/o/s/boston/files/fat%20women.jpg

tonoy
January 5, 2008, 02:53 AM
:floor:

karimjay.
January 5, 2008, 03:25 AM
What the hell..

I'm scared of the topic starter.

Did I miss something?..

tiger_omar
January 5, 2008, 03:38 AM
I actually missed you, "soccer20reverse". Where have you been. You have made a very bold decision on this site, and unlike many of the bold decisions from here, your predictions were correct and you risked you marriage to validate the prediction.

Now that's high drama. But please, now that you made your point, plese never doubt any of our player again, and even if you do, don't bet your marriage on their performance, please.

sadi
January 5, 2008, 04:07 AM
What are you willing to bet this time, Soccer20reverse?

Foozy
January 5, 2008, 04:26 AM
Welcome back bro! And you have joined us rite on time! Its a great day for bd! Hope your predictions come true!
Give my salaams to your friend JO, and tell your boro boro bou(s) that they are looking lovely! rolf!

Shaan
January 5, 2008, 04:28 AM
damn the black magic is back:)

tonoy
January 5, 2008, 04:30 AM
Hey soccer, bet you ten bucks my wife will be hotter than yours.

Navarene
January 5, 2008, 04:33 AM
I haven't written in a long time because I had to attend a secret meeting with Javed Omar.

And I am sure you noticed the devilish smile on Javed's face after seeing BD's first innings :waiting:

nobody
January 5, 2008, 05:20 AM
There is no curse. Sakib will play good, soon. Just you wait and see. I want many wives, great big big wives. Thank you very much all. BTW, Javed Omar also warned that "if you guys don't leave me alone, i'll change my name to Javed Pietersen, i'll go join the australian cricket team, and score millions of centuries." So I, soccer20reverse, advice that you stop making fun of my friend. Thank you.

wow!!! Lets do it.

BD-Shardul
January 5, 2008, 06:42 AM
Pagol Chagol Thread. Soccer Mia, Apnar ei Bholki Bajite keu ar Believe kore na. Pathetic Attention Seeker. Be happy with your wives, make merry with them, don't come here to spoil the peace of BC.

Sohel
January 5, 2008, 07:32 AM

Hmm... is that a part of the sarcasm in line with the rest of the post? If it is then the curse se continua.

I have many tall and gorgeous FEMALE cousins (tallest one being 5'9") who will dig your powers BTW. I think they can help you help Shakib become a cleaner hitter of the ball. Time to embrace the light bro ... ;)

damalChele
January 5, 2008, 07:45 AM
Haha the legend is back.

israr
January 5, 2008, 08:09 AM
Hmm... is that a part of the sarcasm in line with the rest of the post? If it is then the curse se continua.

I have many gorgeous tall cousins (tallest one being 5'9") who will dig your powers BTW. I think they can help you help Shakib become a cleaner hitter of the ball. Time to embrace the light bro ... ;)

Man, I am 5'10 and 17 and a half years old.. I don't want to be only one inch taller! I want a bigger difference in height.

Insha'Allah I'll reach 6ft by the time I turn 18, and with those normal boots, 6'2;)!

zahid
January 5, 2008, 08:21 AM
omg! soccer20reverse is back!
before anything, can you take your curse back from Sakib thus he can start score again in International cricket. :mad:

Agreed. Soccer mai ki ekhon Z ar TI er upor curse kortasey naki?

Rubu
January 5, 2008, 09:03 AM
here is a reality bite for everyone. it is still possible that we loose by an innings in this game.

so, just pray things goes our way in the first session today.

Mohiul
January 5, 2008, 09:05 AM
here is a reality bite for everyone. it is still possible that we loose by an innings in this game.

so, just pray things goes our way in the first session today.

ditto

Rifat
January 5, 2008, 09:50 AM
Hello all. I haven't written in a long time because I had to attend a secret meeting with Javed Omar. Sorry, but I cannot discuss the meeting because its strictly personal. Anyways, I am here to make another prediction after a long time. I have been very seldom wrong about my predictions, and dont see a reason why I should be wrong this time.
First of all, don't get yourselves excited wth Tamim and Junaied, because the hero of this game will be neither of them. It will be the biggest member of the team. Yeah you guessed it right, Mushfiq. So lets start celebrating this great achievement by mushfiq.
Thank you.

if he does hate me, let him know that i applauded all his efforts and i backed him up everytime there were BC bullies throwing rocks at him!

Shobha
January 5, 2008, 09:53 AM
soccer pleeeeeez dont underestimate/curse Z and T. they are our only hope!

Rifat
January 5, 2008, 09:54 AM
soccer pleeeeeez dont underestimate/curse Z and T. they are our only hope!

these so called "curses" have no value unless we start believing in them, Members, please ignore this minute details of Bangladesh Cricket FANS!!!

Ajfar
January 5, 2008, 11:48 AM
ostadji...aisaa porchenn...

ManInBlack
January 5, 2008, 01:13 PM
Speaking of JO, I was surprised to hear the commentary of Atahar Ali, he repeatedly criticized current selectors for not including JO. Happy that Atathar is no longer a selector.

irteja
January 5, 2008, 01:25 PM
God Bless Your Mate Javed Omar

Moshin
January 5, 2008, 01:30 PM
Thank you.

:floor::floor::floor::floor: funny funny...secret meeting with Javed haha, and Mushfiq out of all the odds, get out!

crikss
January 5, 2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah you guessed it right, Mushfiq. So lets start celebrating this great achievement by mushfiq.
Thank you.

We don't hate Javed omar.. we only hate the way he bats..me also eager to see good batting from Mushfiq

Kabir
January 5, 2008, 01:50 PM
The last time you said if Sakib's successful, you won't get married.

But then...

Sakib's failure...
Your sudden disappearance from BC
Secret meeting with JO
Too private to tell
OMG...:eek:

Nafi
January 5, 2008, 02:39 PM
SoccerReverse do you have any predictions for me???

Will I get a century or any 5 wicket hauls in my cricket leagues this season (crossed fingers)

riad
January 5, 2008, 02:59 PM
So In short ........soccer20reverse and JO got married in secret ........ they are planning to name their first kid SAKIB.....:-D

The last time you said if Sakib's successful, you won't get married.

But then...

Sakib's failure...
Your sudden disappearance from BC
Secret meeting with JO
Too private to tell
OMG...:eek:

Parisa
January 5, 2008, 03:02 PM
this ought to be discussed in BANGLACRICKET BHALOBASHA in forget cricket forum

Anher
January 5, 2008, 06:18 PM
Good going reverse20reverse... So far...Black magic on its pick.

Sohel
January 5, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hope to GOD you're right again dude.

Eshen
January 5, 2008, 08:25 PM
Looks like soccer20reverse secretly married JO and lost his/her mojo.

tonoy
January 5, 2008, 08:34 PM
soccer er jutar mala chai

MohammedC
January 5, 2008, 08:41 PM
Looks like soccer20reverse secretly married JO and lost his/her mojo.

Thats the last we will see of him.

Rifat
January 5, 2008, 08:55 PM
so much for his prediction Mushfiqur failed :( along with the rest of us.

MohammedC
January 5, 2008, 09:26 PM
soccer20reverse this one is specialy for you

http://bp1.blogger.com/_7iqeYM935WY/RtP_-dlviTI/AAAAAAAAADM/NgyTo0jhCao/s400/bdeshi+image.jpg