PDA

View Full Version : Please swallow your negative comments!

Reaz
January 5, 2008, 07:58 AM
Please swallow your negative comments! I did mine!

This splendid and incredible performance from Junaid and Tamim should be good enough answers to all of us, including that irresponsible New Zealand sports journalist, who commented negative about Tigers and questioned their capabilities.

Criticism is not bad. That rather triggers the urge to do something better. But negative comments hurts. So, people hiding at the corners please come out and apologize for being too critical to these young boys.

Yes, I am telling you people! What? It is too early? No, it is not. This is something you never saw before. The commitment, the aggression, the class. Above all, the urge to answer with the bat and shut the mouth of those so called journalists and commentators. I saw the determination in the face of Tamim and Junaid. I am sure you also did.

No matter what happens here on, my heart is filled with joy and satisfaction. I am not ashamed of saying sorry to these kids for any negative comments if I have ever made. Let us all, at least for once, apologize for all our negative comments. We surely will criticize performances but never allow any negativity to enter in to our mind. I can see the bright light at the end of the tunnel. I am sure you did as well. Cheers!

Rabz
January 5, 2008, 09:35 AM
How can i swallow something that's already spat out?

Im not sorry for any negative comments ( if any) i made.

As a die-hard fan who wakes up 4 in the winter morning to see the Tigers fight, i have the right to get pissed and make all sorts of comments, good and bad that is.

Now "that" Kiwi journo... thats a different story.

He can go to hell, for i couldnt care less.

damalChele
January 5, 2008, 09:46 AM
How can i swallow something that's already spat out?

Im not sorry for any negative comments ( if any) i made.

As a die-hard fan who wakes up 4 in the winter morning to see the Tigers fight, i have the right to get pissed and make all sorts of comments, good and bad that is.

Now "that" Kiwi journo... thats a different story.

He can go to hell, for i couldnt care less.

You can swallow/burry your forthcoming negative thoughts.:-p