PDA

View Full Version : replacement

rajibpaulrana
October 22, 2003, 11:20 PM
sujon is useless and he does not contribute in anything. Aftab should be playing in his place. And javed omar should be repklaced by nafis. mail me. i live in sydney. rajibpaulrana@yahoo.com

reinausagi
October 23, 2003, 12:14 AM
Welcome to the forum rajibpaulrana I have long been a proponent of retiring El Capitan. However, some quarters have given currency to the rumor that El Capitan, is partly responsible for the harmony and goal-specific way this team has started to play on the feild. The lads apparently respect him, and/his authority. It would be a shame to remove the alleged 'glue' that is responsible for this newly found 'team chemistry'. After all, the Pakistanis have been looking for this elusive 'chemistry' since the heyday of Imran Khan Niazi.

Kalbaisakhi
October 23, 2003, 07:00 AM
Hey rana bro Welcome :D to the World Of BAnglaCricket.How r u?Enjoy here and pass yr time here.

Hey bro I dont think to remove Sujon although he played bad in the previous matches.but u see that when he got the captaincy of Bangladesh,Bangladesh begun to play well.So y should he replace.Give him more time(another series).Let see what will be the future.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tintin
October 23, 2003, 07:18 AM
How good was Mahmud's captaciny ?

Guys at another forum tell me that the commentators were praising him profusely and he made some inspired bowling changes.

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by Tintin]

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by Tintin]

Kalbaisakhi
October 23, 2003, 07:36 AM
i also enjoy his good captaincy. Although he did not paly well.I enjoy more when he control the team better than his before. And also doing well both batting and bowling.

:lol::lol::lol: