PDA

View Full Version : GUNDA's APpOLOGY 2 BC

gunda
January 10, 2008, 03:13 PM
Hi i would like to apologies to all the Bc members for my comment on aftab during the first test match for which i was banned for few days.If my comments hurt anyone's feelings than am very sorry,this comment wasn't meant to offend because you people should understand that i expressed my comment while i was watching the match like all of you,i was in rage to see aftab give his wicket away so cheaply,now i know he isn't on form but...anyway's lets not go into that debate.Being a passionate bengali cricket fan living abroad,cricket is the only sport that potrays us bengalis and watching them makes you more closer to home in some way..but like everyone i wana see my team sucseed in cricket,be more challenging,show more bravery like the tag "Bengal Tigers" we all come to call them now.
sometimes when i see them trow wickets away for no reason and making the same mistakes match after match it makes me angry..and being a "passionate" fan i scream i shout i say things that i should'nt say,but doesnt that prove to all you lot that maybe i love the bangladesh team so much that am saying this?
sometimes in life to truly be a passionate fan you gota be the critics aswel cuz u can't just always see the game through rosy glasses.
But this thread is not about my opinions anymore or wat i think,cuz being here i realised that sometimes its better to keep my mouth shut and don't say anything.
SO BC MEMBERS I REGRET what i said and hope you all understand where i was coming from. THANKYOU for reading this.. jOY BANGLA!!:flag:

sandpiper
January 10, 2008, 03:20 PM
ok gunda. Welcome back aboard. Next time dont forget to have a chill pill whenever Bangladesh will bat :D

damalChele
January 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
I wasn't aware of your ban and certainly don't wanna know what your reaction was after he got out but all I can say is that you are a true "Bengali". Anyone who doesn't swear at the players after they cheaply get out is not a fan of our cricket.

kalpurush
January 10, 2008, 03:22 PM
no worries...mate!...just buy us a coffee...will do!!!

Shaan
January 10, 2008, 03:35 PM
welcome back GUNDA! no worry we too some time get so frustrated by our tigers recycling failure that feel like to throw, break down own desktop :)

Tigers_eye
January 10, 2008, 03:50 PM
I wasn't aware of you getting banned. Welcome back!!

As for Aftab's defense see if this eases your pain.

Sometimes it is very hard for great cricketers to switch mode from test to ODI or from ODI to test. That was his fault which is forgivable since he has age on his side. He will learn if he wants to stick around the national team.

And sometimes putting too much worth on ones wicket can back fire (his first innings), Gavaskar's 38 in 60 overs in ODI etc.

Bengaliprince176
January 10, 2008, 03:55 PM
its alrite mithunda!! i mean gunda...:-D

akabir77
January 10, 2008, 04:21 PM
allah bachaisey aftab rey jey apney computer er shamney chilen oi shomoy. field ey thakley to chair chuira marten...

DJ Sahastra
January 10, 2008, 04:41 PM
How dare anyone ban a Gunda!

Seems like the admins and mods are a bigger Gunda. Zunaid looks like a Gunda anyways!

Zunaid
January 10, 2008, 04:59 PM
How dare anyone ban a Gunda!

Seems like the admins and mods are a bigger Gunda. Zunaid looks like a Gunda anyways!

Darao. Amar lathita kothae? Tengri jhulae dibo.

Rifat
January 10, 2008, 06:11 PM
it is quite depressing to watch and follow bangladesh cricket, everytime i think like that the team surprises me and intuitively i want to love them, follow them more...

everytime i think everything is allright, MURPHY'S LAW applies "anything that can go wrong, WILL".

i don't think i need to cite examples...

i was probably not here when "gunda" made offensive comments on Aftab, but it is agreeable that as a bangladeshi fan it takes character and patience to be a fan of Bangladesh cricket, whereas we dance and try to celebrate the personal causes that overshadows the team's consistent falure!

Nocturnal
January 10, 2008, 07:43 PM
good to see you back again :)

Murad
January 10, 2008, 07:53 PM
Gunda.. what a nick... funny

Anyways,, I think you should watch "Gundar Prem" which starring Dipjol, Shabnur with Riaz. You will learn "Gunda keno vala hoi"(Why gunda becomes good?).

Dipjol(the gunda) becomes good because of his love for Shabnur. And you became good because you love BC so much that you cannot live without it.. Kotto mill dekhsen? :-p :D

WC Back. :)

BD Tigers
January 10, 2008, 08:04 PM
haha..the last post was funny.

Sohel
January 10, 2008, 08:41 PM
It takes character to admit our mistakes and apologize in public. Kudos to you Gunda and a warm welcome back ... :)

Russell2k7
January 10, 2008, 08:46 PM
Gunda.. what a nick... funny

Anyways,, I think you should watch "Gundar Prem" which starring Dipjol, Shabnur with Riaz. You will learn "Gunda keno vala hoi"(Why gunda becomes good?).

Dipjol(the gunda) becomes good because of his love for Shabnur. And you became good because you love BC so much that you cannot live without it.. Kotto mill dekhsen? :-p :D

WC Back. :)
Hahhaha wth is there really such a movie?

Niceman70
January 10, 2008, 09:34 PM
welcome back gunda! Did not know you were banned for making a comment. Well, i personally don't like admins banning users when our team lose badly because they should understand the reason behind it. However, I don't think aftab's batting was the only reason that led you to make offensive comments. It is also other BC members opening up useless threads even before the game ends and starts to bash specific player and their negative comments feeds your brain and in the end you can't take it anymore.. so the best thing to do is to forget about the game but thats hard to do unless you are naturally born to ignore bad situations. The other thing you can do is just don't come to BC for a week. This is really helpful..i do that all the time.

:-D

uss01
January 10, 2008, 09:50 PM
Hi Gunda. Thanks for supporting Bangladesh. Are you from Bangladesh? Or West Bengal in India?

lamisa
January 11, 2008, 12:46 AM
that's alrite gunda bhai!btw,is there any bd fan who does not give galis or passes offensive remarks wen they watch bangladesh playing in a stupid manner.so far ami toh kaure dekhi nai emon.:confused:

Mahir
January 11, 2008, 01:18 AM
Kudos to gunda for offering a public apology. :up: Enjoy your return and make the most out of your stay here :)

that's alrite gunda bhai!btw,is there any bd fan who does not give galis or passes offensive remarks wen they watch bangladesh playing in a stupid manner.so far ami toh kaure dekhi nai emon.:confused:

I dont! :saint: I just gape at them...

taklima_naj
January 11, 2008, 04:06 AM
donnt worry mate, shason kora tari saze , shohag kore ze.

lamisa
January 11, 2008, 08:33 AM
Kudos to gunda for offering a public apology. :up: Enjoy your return and make the most out of your stay here :)

I dont! :saint: I just gape at them...

tahoile amar nojore apne record gorlen,CONGRATULATIONZ 4 BEING THE 1ST BD FAN THAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR WHO DOES NOT GIVE GALIS 2 OUR PLAYERS.;)

Rumz_01
January 11, 2008, 02:17 PM
wow ur amazingly kool! nice one!

but i guess we're all in the same boat wen it comes to the bd players...

Haider
January 11, 2008, 02:58 PM
i was banned too.. but not sure why.. They didn't post any reason.. I looked bak at the thread.. and found myself cussing a lot .. maybe that was the reson. anywayz .. welcome bak