PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory Bandanna for BD team!

Thunder
January 12, 2008, 02:39 AM
I am beginning to feel like our cricketers lack patriotism. Its like they are playing for a para moholla team. Any para moholla team would've done better in NZ if they had a chance to play for BD.

From now on, to remind them that they are playing for a great nation, a bandanna of BD flag should be mandatory for all the cricketers playing in the field even under the cap. :notworthy:

nahaz
January 12, 2008, 05:05 AM
What do u mean they lack patriotism....no matter how selfish they look, they're always playing for the country.In fact I think players like Ash have too much of it and hence wanna show everyone how good a strokemaker him and the others are and hence screw up...they lack brain/common sense,not patriotism..

Besides Hannan Sarkar always used to wear one...then made a horrible series of ducks.Flag'er lojja lagbe:-D

BangladeshFan
January 12, 2008, 06:47 AM
i just noticed aftab had one yesterday. he was hit twice in the helmet and once in the midrift. to his credit he kept on playing but never looked convincing.

i guess performance depends on a bit of everything, patriotism, common sense and the most important "capability".

Rabz
January 12, 2008, 01:18 PM
Wow!

And the BANDANA is the solution to all problems??

So, you reckon the moment the players put on that bandana, they'd feel patriot and start scoring centuries!!

Man, thats some idea!!

Mahir
January 12, 2008, 01:30 PM
I am beginning to feel like our cricketers lack patriotism. Its like they are playing for a para moholla team.

Remember Mashrafee struggling to hold his tears while at his run-up near the end of the Chittagong Test vs Zimbabwe ?

zia
January 12, 2008, 02:25 PM
Patriotism is love for or devotion to one's country. These are all inner state of mind. BANDANA can portray that but can't be a solution. We need more devotion and more hard work to perfect our techniques. Through hard work we can perfect ourselves and show our love and devotion for the country.

jahidus200
January 12, 2008, 03:06 PM
i agree with you , i think if our national team player wants to play good innings they could play . but they just need more confidence . we have good batsman to made big score, like tamim , ashraful , aftab , zunaeed . hopefully we will become more stronger team than before.

Hatebreed
January 12, 2008, 03:18 PM
They need mandatory lathi from Siddons before each session, not bandana.

BD-Shardul
January 12, 2008, 05:12 PM
আমাদের ক্রিকেটারদের অসুখের Solution তাহলে Bandana? :lol:

হাতী ঘোড়া গেল তল,
পিঁপড়া বলে কত জল।

Sohel
January 12, 2008, 09:52 PM
They need mandatory lathi from Siddons before each session, not bandana.

Spot on ... :up:

Murad
January 12, 2008, 09:54 PM
Bandana diya kaam nai re bhai..

We need a sports psychologist. Our players needs some brainwash... Odher brain ekhon ghobore bhora...

Rifat
January 13, 2008, 01:09 AM
funniest thread of january 2008

tiger_omar
January 13, 2008, 02:06 AM
Hahahahaha.

The bandana is a pretty funny idea. But at least your thinking out of the box.

tonoy
January 13, 2008, 02:10 AM
Bandana diya kaam nai re bhai..

We need a sports psychologist. Our players needs some brainwash... Odher brain ekhon ghobore bhora...

oder abar brain ache? kobei?:o

taklima_naj
January 13, 2008, 05:54 AM
What do u mean they lack patriotism....no matter how selfish they look, they're always playing for the country.In fact I think players like Ash have too much of it and hence wanna show everyone how good a strokemaker him and the others are and hence screw up...they lack brain/common sense,not patriotism..

Besides Hannan Sarkar always used to wear one...then made a horrible series of ducks.Flag'er lojja lagbe:-D

well said.

taklima_naj
January 13, 2008, 05:57 AM
:QUOTE=rifat;609401]funniest thread of january 2008[/QUOTE]

lol: yeah, I think our players always make fun to thedir fan and get cheaply out.[

Sovik
January 13, 2008, 06:20 AM
do i really have to

FagunerAgun
January 13, 2008, 09:11 AM

This is a nice one...Thanks.
The legacy of Hannan Sarkar and Jermaine Lawson continues.